Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 12:50 pm

Chichikov wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
I explicitly said it's something I've encountered else where

So when you implied that it was untrue that there were no such threads here...

funeralxempire wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Back to the matter at hand, I assume the fact that you aren't able to show me the threads on here where people are supposedly called Marxist traitors means they don't exist and you just made that up.

You're entitled to believe whatever you like, no matter how untrue. :wink:

....that was a lie? You now admit that there are no such threads here despite implying there were above? And you say I am dishonest? What's with you left wingers where you always accuse other people of things you are found to be guilty of yourselves? It's quite an unattractive trait.

funeralxempire wrote:
I guess you never read comment sections or discuss politics outside of here if you've never encountered what I'm describing. Or you're choosing to ignore it. :roll:

Emphasis added for the reading impaired.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 12:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

I'm not denying you said that originally, I quoted the bit I was taking issue with which is where you implied that there were threads like that on here.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm

Chichikov wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm not denying you said that originally, I quoted the bit I was taking issue with which is where you implied that there were threads like that on here.

I never implied such a thing, if I was going to make such a claim I'd make it explicitly. Keep spinning.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:14 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I never implied such a thing

I said

"I assume the fact that you aren't able to show me the threads on here where people are supposedly called Marxist traitors means they don't exist and you just made that up."

To which you replied;

"You're entitled to believe whatever you like, no matter how untrue."

You deny that is an implication that it's untrue that those threads don't exist on here?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:19 pm

Chichikov wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
I never implied such a thing

I said

"I assume the fact that you aren't able to show me the threads on here where people are supposedly called Marxist traitors means they don't exist and you just made that up."

To which you replied;

"You're entitled to believe whatever you like, no matter how untrue."

You deny that is an implication that it's untrue that those threads don't exist on here?

Yes, you are dishonestly misrepresenting what I said to insist I meant something I didn't.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:23 pm

LOL ok, as you were.