White women are not Oppressed by white males

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Nov 2017, 8:05 pm

White women have the same rights as white males.

Hardly any white male rape and beat white women.

When white women gets beaten or raped its often a non-white man who did it. No its not racism to tell the truth.

Arab and black females are Oppressed for real, they get racism and sexism towards them all the time at a severe level.

White women should stop feeling sorry for themself and start to care about non-white women.

white women is the most privileged group in the world togheter with the white male.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 9:00 pm

the rape, abuse and incest national network (US) has statistics that say that 57% of rapes in the US are committed by white males. https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

the US has a 72% white population, therefore, rape is slightly less common among whites than among other ethnicites.

but really nothing to be proud about.

please adjust your opinion in the light of these statistics, to reflect the lack of magnitude in difference by ethnicity.

I suggest a wording like this: "white men rape slightly less than men of other ethnicities."

I add: it is not the achievement of white men that women in western countries enjoy far more rights than in other cultures, and the oppression of women in other cultures is a horrible fact and should be a major concern. It has, however, little to do with race, but is a feature of culture.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 11:00 pm

Rights, empowerment and equity are three very different things, all are important in the quest for equality.

An example that is simple: women (white or not) have a right to not be shot by white males. But women are disproportionately shot (in the USA) by white males. So male violence over-rides their ride to physical safety and life itself. How are those women not oppressed? Most gun killers of women are white males.

Your thread titles sound sometimes like slogans from somewhere else, some place with an agenda to "prove" this and that to suit a particular narrative without any regard for objectivity.

Clakker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2017, 2:34 am

white_as_snow wrote:
White women have the same rights as white males.

Hardly any white male rape and beat white women.

When white women gets beaten or raped its often a non-white man who did it. No its not racism to tell the truth.

Arab and black females are Oppressed for real, they get racism and sexism towards them all the time at a severe level.

White women should stop feeling sorry for themself and start to care about non-white women.

white women is the most privileged group in the world togheter with the white male.

Define white women? Do you know what white slavery is? Do you think that an Eastern European girl is white? Try to answer for yourself these questions and then reexamine what it is that you think about the oppression of white women.

Clakker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

shlaifu wrote:
the rape, abuse and incest national network (US) has statistics that say that 57% of rapes in the US are committed by white males. https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

the US has a 72% white population, therefore, rape is slightly less common among whites than among other ethnicites.

but really nothing to be proud about.

please adjust your opinion in the light of these statistics, to reflect the lack of magnitude in difference by ethnicity.

I suggest a wording like this: "white men rape slightly less than men of other ethnicities."

I add: it is not the achievement of white men that women in western countries enjoy far more rights than in other cultures, and the oppression of women in other cultures is a horrible fact and should be a major concern. It has, however, little to do with race, but is a feature of culture.

The biggest problem with citing US statistics is that white includes Hispanic, Middle Eastern since the 2010 Census, which makes your math off. A Chicano from L.A. is as of 2010, according to the US Census Bureau, white; thus, the 72% white figure is off. https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 3:17 am

i get the feeling you would be a fair bit happier if you obsessed far less over this garbage.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 8:48 am

The OP’s premise is not based upon the demonstrable facts.

White men beat and rape white women way too often. I should know. I work in the criminal justice field.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Nov 2017, 9:53 am

This is the user's fourth thread on very similar topics in the last week, give or take.

As per PPR's rules:

Quote:
One final point on these protected groups. While threads can be made discussing "around" sexism, race and sexual orientation, if a member creates a significant number of threads about these topics it may start to look like he has an *agenda* i.e. is pushing the rules a bit too close to the edge attempting to provoke or belittle these groups; in which case moderators will intervene.

Therefore, this thread is locked.