Page 1 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:24 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I doubt he takes anything he screams into the microphone seriously. But he understands he can make a ton of money off of gullible, hateful, afraid people when they listen to him, and then buy sponsor goods and services. Or when he peddles those snake oil cures, such as the vitamin that can only be found in meteorites... or blue berries.

Blueberries are good for you,just buy then at the store.
Maybe the meteorite pills he's gobbling down contain large amounts of lead,that would explain why he's mad as a hatter.

Makes perfect sense! :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:41 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
In the mid-late 2000's when I became aware of the site, he had me because he was going against the mainstream media with the 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff. I went to the Prison Planet site most every day. But when every incident such as Sandy Hook because a false flag he lost me. I also find the idea of this World Globalist bankster conspiracy implausible. I find the idea that dozens or hundreds of elites can agree and follow through for years and years implausible. To get to that level of success you must have a massive ego.

I still check the site once in awhile just to see how they react to a big event.

For a person who often accuses people of being "sheepie" Prison Planet is pretty much sheep for Trump and the Alt-Right these days.

Jones and many elements of the 9/11 truth movement making every incident especially Sandy Hook a false flag has pretty much discredited the 9/11 Truth movement. That is a shame because Infowars does report things that nobody else does that needs to be reported and questions things that need to be questioned.

The actual alt right hate him because they believe everything is controlled by the Jews and he doesn't I think he even married a Jewish woman.

He knows about the Israeli involvement in 9/11 but prefers to have people on his show talking about space aliens and lazer beams.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:15 pm

Let us all laugh at the fool.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al ... a0e13f29c1

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:59 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
In the mid-late 2000's when I became aware of the site, he had me because he was going against the mainstream media with the 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff. I went to the Prison Planet site most every day. But when every incident such as Sandy Hook because a false flag he lost me. I also find the idea of this World Globalist bankster conspiracy implausible. I find the idea that dozens or hundreds of elites can agree and follow through for years and years implausible. To get to that level of success you must have a massive ego.

I still check the site once in awhile just to see how they react to a big event.

For a person who often accuses people of being "sheepie" Prison Planet is pretty much sheep for Trump and the Alt-Right these days.

Jones and many elements of the 9/11 truth movement making every incident especially Sandy Hook a false flag has pretty much discredited the 9/11 Truth movement. That is a shame because Infowars does report things that nobody else does that needs to be reported and questions things that need to be questioned.

The actual alt right hate him because they believe everything is controlled by the Jews and he doesn't I think he even married a Jewish woman.

He mentions Global "Bankster" conspiracy which is a code word for evil Jews control the world. He mentions the Rothschilds a lot. They talked about Mossad behind 9/11 a lot. I did read somewhere about him having or had a Jewish wife but I am not sure.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2017, 3:06 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
I don't know if he is crazy or if its an act but I have no idea how so many seem to take him seriously.

That's an easy one. Most people don't seek the truth. They seek validation. They believe on a certain thing that somehow makes sense to them, then they proceed to search for elements that support their beliefs. Not the other way around.

AJ fits well in that for two reasons. First, because he's the ultimate icon of pseudo-advocate of truth: he claims one thing way before having the evidences, then one day he shows what he regards as evidence and no matter if said evidence shows the exact opposite, he still insists on the wrong interpretation of the source material. People in general buy that because he is very confident, therefore he becomes a spokesperson for them and should anyone say anything against the beliefs, they just turn to Alex Jones and say "no, Alex Jones just proved it to me - behold"!

Example: that Bohemian Grove video. There's no evidence of human sacrifice or a satanic cult there. From what it looks and sounds like, that's an opening theatrical performance on how wisdom is capable of turning people away from evil and that all present expectators solemny agree to renew their votes of seeking wisdom against evil, every year at that same date and place. The recording is very noisy but it's clear there's no relation to demonic rituals in there. However, no matter what is in there... AJ went through so much trouble to show a satanic cult that he would be very disapointed to just come to the conclusion he's had been wrong the whole time. Then what he does? Denial. "It's the devil, ladies and gentleman! I told you so"!

Second, so many times there's nothing wrong with his message - I've come to agree with him countless times as weird as it may sound! The problem is the context in which he frames his message.

Example: he picks a TV show or a film. He proceeds to analyse it painstakingly. You watch his vid for a while and realise he gets it right, in fact he notices stuff that even hardcore fans never ever dreamt of. Next, he delivers the statement that spoils everything: "That all happens because, loyal viewers, the devil inspires such artists to manufacture those sinful works and deny the glory of lord jesus, so that the expectators no longer can be saved! This world is lost ladies and gentleman".

So all works of fiction would have to be about fluffy bunnies, angels, jesus and so on? We can't discuss stuff that actually could happen in the real world by means of fiction? That's utter burial of one's intellectual properties.

EDIT:
What I want to add lastly is this: he who really seeks to enlighten a given subject should raise the questions, show facts and let people free to come up with the answers. Shouting that you are right while everyone else who thinks the other way around is wrong, this won't help you gather true allies to your cause. On the contrary, there you will have the true sheep, the cattle that believe in whatever words come out of your mouth. In fact, if you have to shout so that people listen to you, you have no real arguments.

Last edited by MagicKnight on 14 Nov 2017, 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GeorgeLincoln
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Nov 2017, 3:07 pm

He claims to support freedom but didn't make a peep when the Daily Stormer got kicked off the internet.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm

GeorgeLincoln wrote:
He claims to support freedom but didn't make a peep when the Daily Stormer got kicked off the internet.

GeorgeLincoln - as in George Lincoln Rockwell?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

Misslizard wrote:

HAR DEE HAR HAR HAR!! !

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm

Do people actually take him seriously? People like him actually discredit their own side. If I was conservative I'd be praying for him to join the liberals and make them look bad instead.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2017, 6:21 pm

https://youtu.be/k-urAFSeJ-A?t=279

here he goes nuts on bbc...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 10:39 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
https://youtu.be/k-urAFSeJ-A?t=279

here he goes nuts on bbc...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !! !

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 1:25 pm

The BBC and Co love people like Jones, because he discredits anyone who remotely shares any of his views.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 5:31 pm

Bet he thinks the Queen is a Lizard.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:12 pm

Misslizard wrote:

You mean you're not one?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:50 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

You mean you're not one?

I'm sure that loon Icke would think so.Along with most people on this site.lol

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 8:08 pm

I love the fact that we live in a timeline where more often than not Alex Jones' crackpot theories about establishment media, politics and Hollywood come true.

He's a few rumps short of a meatloaf but let's face it the Internet would be far less amusing without people like him.