I predict Trump will be re-elected in 2020 !

Page 2 of 13 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 2:40 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
B19 wrote:
My opinion is that left or right, most adults have a moral compass.

Despite the Contra catastrophe, Reagan generally conducted himself with dignity, restraint and respect for others.

It's now the 80s anymore. Nowadays both sides are engaged in a mudslinging contest.

Reagan would never win the Republican nomination now. Just bieng an internationalist would disquify him. And his late night deal making drinking dinners with Tip O’Neil would be seen as proof he is conspiring with the banksters to create a new world order, his niceness proof he is a ”cuck”.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 2:46 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
I believe Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020, and not only will he be re-elected, he will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents America has ever had. Mark my words.

I think he'll be compared to Ronald Reagan.

I think he'll be re-elected in a landslide. And if he can get the North Korea problem solved, which I think is very likely, he'll be seen as one of the great presidents of modern times (just as Obama will emerge as the most destructive president in American history).

Attendance at a typical Trump rally is huge. 8)

Like at his inauguration?

Yep. :)

Obama's a lot bigger, which is why Trump feels he has to erase everything Obama has to do - - and Obama's inauguration was a lot bigger, too. :twisted:

Obama's no longer President. 8)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 2:47 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
B19 wrote:

Despite the Contra catastrophe, Reagan generally conducted himself with dignity, restraint and respect for others.

It's now the 80s anymore. Nowadays both sides are engaged in a mudslinging contest.

were the 80s any different?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 3:02 am

the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
I believe Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020, and not only will he be re-elected, he will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents America has ever had. Mark my words.

I think he'll be re-elected in a landslide. And if he can get the North Korea problem solved, which I think is very likely, he'll be seen as one of the great presidents of modern times (just as Obama will emerge as the most destructive president in American history).

Obama's a lot bigger, which is why Trump feels he has to erase everything Obama has to do - - and Obama's inauguration was a lot bigger, too. :twisted:

No, Obama sadly isn't President anymore. Still, people around Trump tell how he's still obsessed with his predecessor.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 3:24 am

If/when Trump turns out to be a totally catastrophic president, will the right/GOP suddenly remember his years registered as a Democrat and start to claim that he was just a Democrat plant all along to make Republicans look bad?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 3:25 am

say, you might be onto something........ :skull:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 4:18 am

He actually might be.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 5:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

No, Obama sadly isn't President anymore. Still, people around Trump tell how he's still obsessed with his predecessor.

I'm sure he's ocd along with being psychotic, psychopathic, a megalomaniac, a sociopath, schizophrenic, bi-polar, having aspergers, a pathological liar, a racist, a misogynist, etc etc.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:22 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
B19 wrote:

were the 80s any different?

Yes they were different in many ways.

Lack of devices meant no way to post an instant opinion, no feeling if I do not post my opinion immediatly my enemies will set the agenda.

The other party was considered an opponent not an existential threat to American values.

A lot less desire to shut the other side down

During campaigns candidates were quite critical of each other but politicians after hours were drinking buddies and made deals and compromises.

Reagan was an optimist and saw America as “the shining city on the Hill” Trump sees America as a patsy to internal and external threats.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:50 am

I wouldn't put the two even in the same universe.....

GoSensGo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Dec 2017, 8:58 am

I think people are underestimating Trump's following, just like they did during the election.

Don't judge his popularity by how your small circle of friends, family and colleagues think of him, that's small picture thinking.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 9:07 am

I just don't seeing one redeeming trait in Trump....and I always look for "redeeming traits" in people.

Maybe....just maybe....he's sort of a "straight shooter"----but he really isn't. He's just a P. T. Barnum Social Darwinist.

I believe his "appeal," primarily, as far as the 2016 election was concerned, was that he wasn't Hillary Clinton. And he wanted to get those damn illegal immigrants out of the country.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 9:21 am

Trump's new slogan, "Have you checked your 401k"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 9:25 am

401k's suck!

I'm lucky I'm getting my pension.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:11 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

I'm sure he's ocd along with being psychotic, psychopathic, a megalomaniac, a sociopath, schizophrenic, bi-polar, having aspergers, a pathological liar, a racist, a misogynist, etc etc.

Well, everything but Asperger's.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Well, everything but Asperger's.

Been There, Done that
Wrong Planet - Donald Trump and Aspergers