I predict Trump will be re-elected in 2020 !

Page 3 of 13 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm sure he's ocd along with being psychotic, psychopathic, a megalomaniac, a sociopath, schizophrenic, bi-polar, having aspergers, a pathological liar, a racist, a misogynist, etc etc.

Well, everything but Asperger's.

Been There, Done that
Wrong Planet - Donald Trump and Aspergers

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
I believe Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020, and not only will he be re-elected, he will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents America has ever had. Mark my words.

I think he'll be compared to Ronald Reagan.

I think he'll be re-elected in a landslide. And if he can get the North Korea problem solved, which I think is very likely, he'll be seen as one of the great presidents of modern times (just as Obama will emerge as the most destructive president in American history).

Attendance at a typical Trump rally is huge. 8)

Like at his inauguration?

Yep. :)

Obama's a lot bigger, which is why Trump feels he has to erase everything Obama has to do - - and Obama's inauguration was a lot bigger, too. :twisted:

Obama's no longer President. 8)

No, Obama sadly isn't President anymore. Still, people around Trump tell how he's still obsessed with his predecessor.

"People around Trump" ... Don't tell me, let me guess ... it's either gotta be anonymous sources, fake news, or the Russians. :|

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 12:09 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm sure he's ocd along with being psychotic, psychopathic, a megalomaniac, a sociopath, schizophrenic, bi-polar, having aspergers, a pathological liar, a racist, a misogynist, etc etc.

Well, everything but Asperger's.

Been There, Done that
Wrong Planet - Donald Trump and Aspergers

I was just listing a few of the things he supposedly has a severe case of. Maybe they're just mistaking his dementia for aspergers. Basically it seems Trump supposedly has about 95% of all the disorders known to exist from what I gather.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2017, 8:13 pm

elbowgrease wrote:
I really hope he doesn't get reelected.
I honestly can't think of anyone to compare him to, or enough derogatory words to describe him.

I have had a lot of interesting ideas about creative protest art this last year, though. So I guess he's been good for that.

That's because you simply don't know any better.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2017, 8:16 pm

B19 wrote:
Great presidents are unifiers not divisive, with leadership ability and personal stability. As Trump has none of these, re-election would be a disaster for the USA, it will be marginalised by the international community and its traditional allies will be unlikely to want to continue alliances that have lasted decades for the benefit of the USA in particular in terms of intelligence. Trump is widely disliked by America's closest allies as no other president has ever been. Doesn't that tell you something? His continuous disrepect for facts (other than his manufactured facts which are mostly lies) has degraded respect for America, and contrary to what Trump has preached to his believers, the USA cannot go it alone as an isolationist state. It needs trading partners, it needs goodwill from its allies, and Trump has made the USA a laughing stock, which is a very sad state of affairs. His irrationality and mental instability is incompatible with power and he doesn't seem to realise that he can't make up the rules as he goes along to suit himself. Your prediction may come true, but if it does, then it may please those apocalypist-wishing Christians who want to see the four horses and to Hell with people who don't share their religious views. It is all tragic and sad. I feel deeply for Americans as they are contending with a terrible set of circumstances, and it is unlikely they will not learn from the abundant evidence of the disaster that Trump is for the USA.

Actually, Trump is one of the best things that has happened to America. He is the Trumpet of truth , and he is getting things done. ( or at least, in earnest) But the Democ-rats keep putting up road blocks in front of him ,stalling progress. The economy is really picking up, though, and he is doing a great job with foreign affairs. If only he would get the wall built sooner. Also, you are wrong, because a lot of people were upset about Ronald Reagan at first, because the negative naysayers are the ones who divide. But , later on Reagan became a great unifier. Barack Obama certainly was not. He wasn't fit to judge a pie eating contest at the county fair, much less run our country. I hope he goes away gracefully.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:44 pm

The corporate owners of the U.S. are quite pleased with Trump, so there's a very good chance he will get elected for a second term.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:47 pm

I took a big long term capital gain with the Bush gift to the rich and paid no federal taxes! I'd like to see our new President Trump that!

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 9:11 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
B19 wrote:
Great presidents are unifiers not divisive, with leadership ability and personal stability. As Trump has none of these, re-election would be a disaster for the USA, it will be marginalised by the international community and its traditional allies will be unlikely to want to continue alliances that have lasted decades for the benefit of the USA in particular in terms of intelligence. Trump is widely disliked by America's closest allies as no other president has ever been. Doesn't that tell you something? His continuous disrepect for facts (other than his manufactured facts which are mostly lies) has degraded respect for America, and contrary to what Trump has preached to his believers, the USA cannot go it alone as an isolationist state. It needs trading partners, it needs goodwill from its allies, and Trump has made the USA a laughing stock, which is a very sad state of affairs. His irrationality and mental instability is incompatible with power and he doesn't seem to realise that he can't make up the rules as he goes along to suit himself. Your prediction may come true, but if it does, then it may please those apocalypist-wishing Christians who want to see the four horses and to Hell with people who don't share their religious views. It is all tragic and sad. I feel deeply for Americans as they are contending with a terrible set of circumstances, and it is unlikely they will not learn from the abundant evidence of the disaster that Trump is for the USA.

Actually, Trump is one of the best things that has happened to America. He is the Trumpet of truth , and he is getting things done. ( or at least, in earnest) But the Democ-rats keep putting up road blocks in front of him ,stalling progress. The economy is really picking up, though, and he is doing a great job with foreign affairs. If only he would get the wall built sooner. Also, you are wrong, because a lot of people were upset about Ronald Reagan at first, because the negative naysayers are the ones who divide. But , later on Reagan became a great unifier. Barack Obama certainly was not. He wasn't fit to judge a pie eating contest at the county fair, much less run our country. I hope he goes away gracefully.

What he's so great about?
Selling national parks? Lowering the tax of the rich? Getting rid of financial legislation? Abandoning citizens of his country needing help (Porte-Rico)? Getting rid of environmental legislation? Discriminating peoples on their religion? Making war against science? Denying Climate changes? Cutting education funds? Wanting to torture "terrorists" and their families, thus denying peoples of their rights? Putting more peoples in prison? Surrounding himself with the extreme right? Nominating extremists as judges? Getting rid of net neutrality, thus allowing big corporations to control the content you can or can't access?

I don't see in what he's so great..; and probably never will as my values go more toward humans rights.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 9:49 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

Actually, Trump is one of the best things that has happened to America. He is the Trumpet of truth , and he is getting things done. But the Democ-rats keep putting up road blocks in front of him ,stalling progress. The economy is really picking up, though, and he is doing a great job with foreign affairs. If only he would get the wall built sooner.But , later on Reagan became a great unifier. Barack Obama certainly was not. He wasn't fit to judge a pie eating contest at the county fair, much less run our country. I hope he goes away gracefully.

I wonder how engaging with the far right in my country is getting things done, let alone in earnest. We're not building walls, only breaking down barriers for people. Obama might have eaten all the pie,(in earnest), but Trump spat him out at a victory dance and at inauguration. I don't think the world heard a pin drop.. yet.
We're also expecting the remnants of a late hurricane sweeping our shorelines off the British Isles soon, I hope it doesn't send out the Wild Trump card for a late visa suit, otherwise Interpol will shut its doors down.
If he wants a state visit from us, he'll have to be a good boy and play nicely.. we're the only ones that have acclimatised safe security sense in all our regions and applied the know how to make it work.
No hand holding this time. Just business.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2017, 10:02 pm

I am going to play the neutral card on this. My only comment is that Trump reminds me of John Adams. He will do/has done some good things but ultimately the bad things he does just cancels it out until eventually he won’t be mentioned like Washington or Lincoln. He will probably just be listed but not described in a presidential timeline 50 years from now. If you mention the good things the bad things always get brought up so might as well say nothing.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 10:19 pm

i view him like Biff Tannen from back to the future film where he is rich and powerful and there is a warzone in the streets, not so different from today

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:55 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
I am going to play the neutral card on this. My only comment is that Trump reminds me of John Adams. He will do/has done some good things but ultimately the bad things he does just cancels it out until eventually he won’t be mentioned like Washington or Lincoln. He will probably just be listed but not described in a presidential timeline 50 years from now. If you mention the good things the bad things always get brought up so might as well say nothing.

I actually think that if this period of time becomes "the Age of the Strongman," then Trump will be remembered for his attempt to bring fascistic populism to America, just as Putin had done in Russia, and Erdogan had done in Turkey, and that he - like they - had ridden in on a wave of racist nationalism, religious bigotry, xenophobia, nativism, homophobia, and general wide spread fear of change.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 11:58 pm

Tollorin wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
B19 wrote:

Selling national parks? ...

I hate to defend Trump, but just what national parks as he sold? Who did he sell them to?

Trump does so many things for honest people to complain about that there is no need to make things up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 12:27 am

kokopelli wrote:
Tollorin wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
B19 wrote:

Selling national parks? ...

I hate to defend Trump, but just what national parks as he sold? Who did he sell them to?

Trump does so many things for honest people to complain about that there is no need to make things up.

Trump's just gave up protected government lands in Utah that have been sacred to Native American tribes living there, as well as huge deposits of dinosaur bones which is a Paleontologist's dream. He says he's giving this land "back to the people," but the thing is, IT ALREADY IS ALL OUR LAND! We all have the right to visit there, go camping, hiking, or do important work digging up the earth's prehistoric past life, etc. What this opens up to is potentially private business developing those wild areas which would be closed off to the public, and would destroy fossils and artifacts. Buying up public lands by business - called the Wise Use movement - has been a wet dream of the private sector for decades now. And Trump is making that dream of theirs come true.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 2:48 am

Probably a lot of people consider land development more important than collecting more piles of bones and pottery shards. Have to wonder how many crates of that kinda stuff is already stacked in museum archives.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 2:52 am

EzraS wrote:
Probably a lot of people consider land development more important than more piles of bones and pottery shards.

And a lot of people consider saving those so called piles of bones to be important. A lot of others care about being able to go camping and hiking in public lands - - try doing that if those lands get turned into private property.