Western civilization doomed, fertility rate beyond recovery.

Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 2:45 am

Everyone’s worried about global warming mean while just about every western civilization is in a irreversible population decline. Civilizations need over 2.1 to sustain over 25 years, most countries are around 1.3 which is irreversible as the god take 80-100 years. What will the world be like when western civilizations are gone? Glad I won’t be around for it, we only have ourselves to blame. 50% population single. People in the 50% who aren’t single waiting til 40 t have kids. China doesn’t have to go to war With us the USA won’t be around in 50 years or so. Atleast I won’t be alone in dooms century:(

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 5:02 am

Would be nice if humans gave the world a rest from the destruction they cause.

However, it's not happening.

Western nations turn to immigration if they run low on taxpayers.

Adjacent homes spanning the land ...

Deforestation

Plastics making their way through the food chain

More here
https://www.exposingtruth.com/20-images ... he-planet/

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Dec 2017, 7:04 am

I think it's a good thing that population are starting to decline. Good for the earth, less good for modern human civilisation. But hey, we're pretty good at destroying ourselves and our surroundings anyways. I don't think a decrease in population is going to slow down our collective suicide. We're all in the middle of a very slow and painful apocalypse.

When it comes to our nearest future, I just don't get how people can't see that we need the immigrants if we want to keep up our way of living for a bit longer.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 10:50 am

Nope....we are not in any danger of extinction any time soon.

Much of western Europe had been in "zero population growth" for about 40 years or so, until the past decade or so. England, France, and Italy have been hovering around 50-70 million or so in population for all those years. You don't see any "doom" in any of these societies.

When there's no increase in population, the population already present can, most certainly, sustain itself.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 11:10 am

The morons from The Advise Show, a sick YouTube channel, are claiming the reason why the white American and European birthrates are declining is because "God" wants to punish white people. :roll: They are the black equivalent of white supremacists. If their God wants to punish white people, it's doing a lousy job.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 11:17 am

Do you believe anybody would seriously listen to that garbage?

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

20 Dec 2017, 11:46 am

On one hand I don't think this will go on forever or even much longer. The more this gets talked about the more people of white ethnicities in the west who would have been on the fence between having two and three children are more likely to opt for three.

On the other hand, I do think globalism - for all the pain it's causing for the working class across the west - is doing a lot to export 1st world problems to the developing world at a rapid pace. By the time the leading problem people are having in Chad or the Democratic Republic of Congo is choppy phone service or slow internet the quicker the whole world will be on the same page of having between two and four children.

That's where I think right now things are looking very asymmetric and it might look like the west will be swallowed by numbers but then again it's also important to think of the 'Great Generation' (prior to WWII) where it wasn't uncommon for people to have nine or more brothers and sisters (my dad's family was huge like this) and it was that overlap period where on one hand people were on the habits that originally were intended to cope with high infant mortality rate (ie. lots of children) and on the other medical technology had increased enough to greatly reduce infant mortality. I think the developing world is right around that point and it's part of why their numbers look so big. As their education and healthcare quality increases that will probably decrease significantly within the next couple generations.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 11:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

They get a lot of comments on their videos which is scary. Some of them believe white people are demons from Hell while others think the fact there is neanderthal DNA in the European genome makes white people non-human despite how neanderthals were a human species. :roll: Neanderthal DNA exists in other ethnicities such as Middle Eastern and Asian as well.

What makes the whole white birth rate declining issue tricky is factoring in Hispanic whites. I remember how everyone around me thought the rapper Pitbull was a "Mexican" just because he has some Spanish lyrics but he's actually from Cuba.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm

Do you realize that these people have to get their heads out of their butts----and experience the real world?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 1:12 pm

Marknis wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

They get a lot of comments on their videos which is scary. Some of them believe white people are demons from Hell while others think the fact there is neanderthal DNA in the European genome makes white people non-human despite how neanderthals were a human species. :roll: Neanderthal DNA exists in other ethnicities such as Middle Eastern and Asian as well.

That's interesting.

In the Fifties the word "Neanderthal" was an epithet, as in "What kinda Neanderthal would do sumpin' stupid like that?"

The word was equated with "primitive" and "not fully evolved". Knuckle dragging, club wielding. Alley Oop in the comic strips.

In the 60's anthropologist became more impressed with how advanced Neanderthals were than with how primitive they were because by then we had even more primitive hominids to compare them to. Not as advanced as anatomical moderns but more advanced than a host of hominds before them. But there were controversies like "did European Neanderthals just evolve into anatomical moderns? Or were anatomical moderns outside invaders?

In the Seventies I was a student of anthropology on my own in HS, and as a major in college. From data I saw in both popular books (like the Time-life series) and in college archeology text books I came to the conclusion that anatomical moderns were not native to Europe but invaded Europe from the east and displaced the original Neanderthal inhabitants. I came to the conclusion the modern folks mostly drove the Neanderthals to extinction, but probably did some mating with them as well. And I created my own pet theory that that's why White Europeans are that way (light skinned). They inherited it from the Neanderthals. However it occurred to me that if my theory caught on and became popular it might play into the hands of angry Black "reverse racists" who would be delighted to know that "Whites are more 'Neanderthal' than other races".Lol! Not upset. It just struck me as amusing.

Decades later now in the 2010's mainstream science has caught up to where I was at in the Seventies! Its now accepted that anatomical moderns invaded Europe. Swamped and displaced the Neanderthals. Mostly drove them to exitinction, but that modern populations in Europe retain some traces of Neanderthal DNA.

But guess what. initially it was NOT Black racists, but old style White racists who latched on to the latest discoveries of Neanderthal DNA in modern European populations to bolster their racism. For the last few years there has been a website some crackpot set up devoted to the subject of arguing how Neanderthal DNA somehow makes Whites superior. Never expected that. That folks would ever want to label themselves "more Neanderthal than thou". But whatever. :lol:

So this new trend of equivalent fringe crazy folks in the Black community latching on to findings about Neanderthal DNA cropping up in some modern populations is not surprising. If White racists latch onto Neanderthal DNA, why wouldn't Black reverse racists also latch on to it?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 5:08 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Marknis wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That's interesting.

In the Fifties the word "Neanderthal" was an epithet, as in "What kinda Neanderthal would do sumpin' stupid like that?"

The word was equated with "primitive" and "not fully evolved". Knuckle dragging, club wielding. Alley Oop in the comic strips.

In the 60's anthropologist became more impressed with how advanced Neanderthals were than with how primitive they were because by then we had even more primitive hominids to compare them to. Not as advanced as anatomical moderns but more advanced than a host of hominds before them. But there were controversies like "did European Neanderthals just evolve into anatomical moderns? Or were anatomical moderns outside invaders?

In the Seventies I was a student of anthropology on my own in HS, and as a major in college. From data I saw in both popular books (like the Time-life series) and in college archeology text books I came to the conclusion that anatomical moderns were not native to Europe but invaded Europe from the east and displaced the original Neanderthal inhabitants. I came to the conclusion the modern folks mostly drove the Neanderthals to extinction, but probably did some mating with them as well. And I created my own pet theory that that's why White Europeans are that way (light skinned). They inherited it from the Neanderthals. However it occurred to me that if my theory caught on and became popular it might play into the hands of angry Black "reverse racists" who would be delighted to know that "Whites are more 'Neanderthal' than other races".Lol! Not upset. It just struck me as amusing.

Decades later now in the 2010's mainstream science has caught up to where I was at in the Seventies! Its now accepted that anatomical moderns invaded Europe. Swamped and displaced the Neanderthals. Mostly drove them to exitinction, but that modern populations in Europe retain some traces of Neanderthal DNA.

But guess what. initially it was NOT Black racists, but old style White racists who latched on to the latest discoveries of Neanderthal DNA in modern European populations to bolster their racism. For the last few years there has been a website some crackpot set up devoted to the subject of arguing how Neanderthal DNA somehow makes Whites superior. Never expected that. That folks would ever want to label themselves "more Neanderthal than thou". But whatever. :lol:

So this new trend of equivalent fringe crazy folks in the Black community latching on to findings about Neanderthal DNA cropping up in some modern populations is not surprising. If White racists latch onto Neanderthal DNA, why wouldn't Black reverse racists also latch on to it?

The term neanderthal has certainly changed in perception. The Advise Show morons have a stereotyped and outdated perception of them. They misinterpreted a scientific article to try to support their views but anyone with a basic understanding of paleontology can see right through them.

Another problem is how they use the word Caucasian. They call the entire white race Caucasian when Caucasians are actually a subgroup. It actually refers to people such as Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, and Turkish people so it's being widely misused. When The Advise Show tells white people to go back to the Caucasus mountains, I doubt they even really know who's already there. I just hope their message doesn't go further than YouTube or their other echo chambers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 7:09 pm

this thing you said:
Another problem is how they use the word Caucasian. They call the entire white race Caucasian when Caucasians are actually a subgroup. It actually refers to people such as Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, and Turkish people so it's being widely misused. When The Advise Show tells white people to go back to the Caucasus mountains, I doubt they even really know who's already there. I just hope their message doesn't go further than YouTube or their other echo chambers.

That is one more example of their craziness: telling "Caucasian people to go back to the Caucasus" (kinda like telling American Indians to "go back to India").

But actually they ARE using the word "Caucasian" (in the racial sense) correctly, and you are not quite right in how you use the term.

Let me put it this way.

You are being wayyyy TOO LOGICAL.

You would think that the term "Caucasian" means folks in the Caucasus mountain range of the southern former Soviet Union, and only those people. But it does not mean that. That would make too much sense. :lol:

On US government forms in which you have to check off a box to indicate what 'race' you identify with you check off the word "Caucasian" if (as the forms themselves explain)you are of European, North African, or Middle Eastern, back ground. Folks like Georgians and Azerbijians and Armenians who actually live in the Caucasus mountains are included. But that mountain range is only a flyspeck in the region encompassed by the said "race" and they only make a flyspeck sized part of the population so named.

"Caucasian" includes "White" (light skinned Europeans) and Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and sometimes include north Indians. Bascially White and beige people with projecting noses, and round eyes, who live in all of western Eurasia, and North Africa.

The reason the word got attached to the said vast subset of the human species is because of two German thinkers in the late 1700's who came up with a now abandoned theory about racial origins. They hypothesized that each race had its own specific point of geographic origin, and that each race fanned out from that point in distant past. For the light skinned races of western Eurasia that theoretical point of origin was the Caucasus mountains. Hense they were (according to this theory) "the Caucasian Race". By the time of Darwin the theory was long abandoned but the name stuck. And it is still used today even though it makes little sense.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 7:30 pm

There is a belief that the Indo-European family of languages originated in Asia Minor (or the Caucasus), and that it branched off in various directions.

One branch ended up being the Aryans, who eventually got to India.

Another branch ended up in the Iran area.

Another branch stayed in Asia Minor.

Another branch went north and west, into Europe and western Asia.

Obviously, I'm just giving a rough outline of the theorized migration paths of the "Indo-Europeans."

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 7:53 pm

Sly, I think it's more true than it was decades ago. :cry:

It makes me angry how much I yearn for the western society my parents/grandparents grew up in many ways. I know there were always bad things going on in every era, but it's not fair right now. I hated having to inherit the western civilization I was born into that can't be reversible just because my ancestors made crappy or evil choices.

God has punished the generations that came during the 80s and 90s that inherited a mess. Why is the idea of "free will" with God so sacred or "good".

A gnostic, eternal paradise that a lot of people preach in religions doesn't sound like I want to go there at all when I die. I want to re-live the good elements of western civilization on this planet that I missed out on. People who believe in religion are being a power trip trying to sell their more painful beliefs to me. :roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 9:42 pm

Embla wrote:
I think it's a good thing that population are starting to decline. Good for the earth, less good for modern human civilisation. But hey, we're pretty good at destroying ourselves and our surroundings anyways. I don't think a decrease in population is going to slow down our collective suicide. We're all in the middle of a very slow and painful apocalypse.

When it comes to our nearest future, I just don't get how people can't see that we need the immigrants if we want to keep up our way of living for a bit longer.

The worlds population isn’t declining Muslims are 8.1 fertility rate. It’s just western societies that are declining. We don’t make enough babies. France that you know today won’t be that way in 50 years. Europe won’t be a western civilization in 50 years.
The worlds population is increasing at high rate still. Eastern civilizations and Africa are making tons of new babies.