Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 10:25 am

I'm already liking it.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 6:06 pm

It might be, or it might be overly tame, or it might do little more than cheerlead on matters that are relatively inconsequential while failing to ever make significant criticism (which I suppose is a more specific form of being overly tame).

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 6:34 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
It might be, or it might be overly tame, or it might do little more than cheerlead on matters that are relatively inconsequential while failing to ever make significant criticism (which I suppose is a more specific form of being overly tame).

I'm worried that it will be impossible to make a fictional Trump who is sillier than the real Trump.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:06 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm worried that it will be impossible to make a fictional Trump who is sillier than the real Trump.

That's a concern. So far most satire of him relies on basically just repeating what he's actually said with minor tweaks to mannerisms and tone/delivery.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:12 pm

There in lies the rub. How do you make a continuing sitcom spoof of a presidency that is itself a parody of the presidency? :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 8:09 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
There in lies the rub. How do you make a continuing sitcom spoof of a presidency that is itself a parody of the presidency? :lol:

Hire Alec Baldwin, Pauly Shore, Larry David, etc...

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う