Delusions, symptoms of psychosis 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Ideas of reference 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Effects of mere mathematical chance 50%  50%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 24

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:18 am

There is also coincidence of arithmetical progression formed by digits of six first natural numbers which are greater than zero - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Their sum is 21 and their form six-membered arithmetical progression. 21 is the triangular number for 6. 1+2+3+4+5+6 = 21.

From the digits of the sequence 12, 34, 56 seven other ascending arithmetical progressions formed by three terms and six digits can be formed. These arithmetical sequences are:
- 14, 25, 36
- 16, 25, 34
- 41, 52, 63
- 43, 52, 61
- 21, 43, 65
- 25, 43, 61
- 16, 34, 52

Arithmetical means of sums of digits in numbers forming these sequences are 7 and the sequences have 3 terms (3 is 21:7). Sums of digits of middle terms of these sequences are always 7 and sums of all three numbers forming the sequences is always 21. The sequences have 6 digits.

First and second digits in these arithmetical progressions always form arithmetical sequences, as in the case of 33, 42, 51 and sequences formed by its digits.

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:48 am

The options are confusing. Ideas of reference are delusions. Regardless, I think you need help. You should go see a Dr. I think a part of you knows this and that's why you have posted here. What's going on in your head must be exhausting for you. You need help but it needs to be with someone IRL who is suitably qualified. Please take care of yourself.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 10:59 am

I wrote about some of my coincidences to a psychiatrist nearly two years ago. I received diagnosis of schizotypal disorder. I received certificate of moderate level of disability and social pension.

I suppose that my coincidences are result of (often "silent") satanic influence. Their came quite suddenly in IX 2014. Many of my coincidences were associated with black cats or people with PDD.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:11 am

First of all, applying Purpose and Meaning to events in life is what Humans Naturally do according
to Life Experiences. And as in all things life; life is a Spectrum Where A Balance of all those Spectrums
is desirable for a Peaceful and Harmonious Life that is enjoyable for all. Doesn't always Happen; but yes
as even Science shows it can and will when folks achieve a State of Balanced Happiness now that works.

The Schizoid through Schizotypal Spectrum is one of those Spectrums that ranges from Lack of Affect
and little to no meaning and purpose felt in life through mostly Mechanical Cognition as diametrically
Opposed to those who may find so much Meaning and Purpose in life that life can be a bit to 'severely'
overwhelming; whereas, the other end of the Spectrum is rather dull and without Emotional Affect.

To Suggest that Humanity sees an objective Reality on a day to day basis is quite ridiculous for
nothing could be farther from the Truth; and most ironically, among Healthy Human Beings, for it is
also true that one of the most difficult maladies in life is not constructing our Present reality from Past
Experiences and predicting and making that reality as we co-create it based on our Past Experiences now.

A Way this can be tested is amongst a sub-group of both Autistic Folks and Folks on the Schizophrenic
Spectrum of Disorders where folks are not able to see Simple Tests of Illusions like the 3d Mask Illusion
as a study on that particular Illusion brought to light that some folks are deficit in Creating Subjective
Reality in Co-Creating way with so-called Objective Reality that no 'Normal' Human Actually Perceives.

As to why Folks Believe weird things; particularly out of the Social Norm and why Conspiracy Sites on
the Internet are so Popular amongst the Sub Group of the Population that tends toward more of a
Schizotypal "Hypermentalist" way of perceiving the World; it is at core for the very function of
our Conscious Mind and how we Do co-create our reality based on our experiences so far
at hand as we are evolved for the best chances for Survival for our Subconscious Mind
Does most of the Handy Work For Survival before we are even consciously aware of it.

In the First video Link Below, most anyone who is 'Healthy and Normal' will see how
Reality in Auditory Perception as far as one might believe they Hearing voices that
were not there the first place can and will be primed for what is heard before using
a classic example of the old Conspiracy theory that purported that Led Zeppelin
Back Masked the Song "Stair Way to Heaven". Snake Oil Sales folks take
advantage of this as some Psychics do too; taking advantage of the
Propensity of Human Being to make up reality as they go based
on what was perceived before. Try it yourself, if you like for it
is at time marker 9:23 on the First Video Below by respected
Professional Skeptic Michael Shermer. And to expand on the reality
that Humans all Co-Create their reality by literally Hallucinating it there is the
Second Video Link below that addresses that reality additionally in Neuro-Scientist
way too by Respected Neuro-Scientist, Anil Seth. And the Last Link Below Provides
Documentation that backs up most of the rest of what I've said in this Response too.

The Good News is there is potential therapies that work for folks who are far out of balance
one way or the other in lack of meaning in life and too much too as that ranges from more of a
Schizoid way of Persona to the other Schizotypal Extreme of Perceiving Life with too much 'out of
control' meaning and purpose. It is Possible to use both extremes to one's advantage in the Art Fields
of Imagination and Creativity too detaching oneself from the Social Environment at hand. Some folks
Master that and in myth they are known and felt and sensed as 'Ninjas' as the Archetype of the Chameleon
as these Humans have Mastery over their Personas as just another Zen Art that works from one end of the
Spectrums to other ends of spectrums through Relative Free Will that Can and Will be empirically Measured
as advantageous in life overall more. And one way to evolve as Human in Mastering a Substantial Part of
it in the Art and Science of Life balanced is to keep practicing and never give up until one finds just the
Three Bear combination that works to make Life overall Heaven now. Yes; that may take Decades but
once again
Science
shows
it is possible
now, so just don't give up.
My only suggestion is to keep seeing
a Professional if you are having difficulty
seeing too much meaning in the coincidences
and or Synchronicities as Termed by Jung and others
as the real magic in life that we are evolved to do by assigning
Meaning and Purpose to A-Causal Connecting Events in every day
life; and yes, even Math Equations as just because what you are seeing
here means nothing to me; that doesn't negate the fact that you are experiencing
great personal affect that apparently in some ways is like what some folks terms as
a 'religious experience' in life. That's okay as long as it doesn't interfere with everyday
life and perhaps for you it's okay no matter what and generally speaking that's okay in
terms of legalities unless you are a threat to harm yourself and others now that is difficult
to do with Math unless you get married and lock yourself in the Bedroom and never pay attention
to your spouse and or significant other. Anyway, Good Luck; I visit Conspiracy Sites as a Participant
Observer Anthropologist and I will surely vouch for the fact that there are many folks leaning or actually
in the Schizotypal Label of being; in fact, somewhere around 30 Percent of the Country Lives in a Broader
Schizotypal range of being; but it's labeled as appropriate enough as in this case it's voting for a President
of the United States that stands diametrically opposed to all they say they hold dear and true as that relates
to a certain Chapter in a Book Named Number 5 of Matthew in Verses 3 through 8 for folks who treat other
folks Altruistically as such. This isn't always the best of places to go to even step out of the Box when one
is enriching all of one's human potential as I've already noted here that some folks are laughing at your
current challenge in life. Who Knows, perhaps you will end up doing something that person
never imagined; for it's true my Friend at least you have the Power of Imagination and
Creativity out of the Box of 'regular' Mathematics here, for sure. I for one, suggest,
perhaps, you branch out into another Art that is not so much science but on
the other Hand it may be the Mechanical Cognition of the Mathematics
that as the research suggests, below, in the link that is currently
holding your life all together now in what makes sense
enough for you, to now survive. I don't judge a person
until i can and will walk a mile in their individual
Shoes and Since Science shows that is both
literally and figuratively impossible;
i just do my best to understand
what they may be going through
and offer as much advice based on
my own life experiences that are indeed
diverse and empirically measurable and documented
as such too. I get around; but there are always more places
to go for those who are not afraid to step out of the box and
interact with folks who experience life vastly different than they
do without imposing will or making fun of those folks in personal and
EmotiCon ways. Chances are, if every one lives long enough, sooner or later
they will be at the mercy of who takes of them in a nice or not so nice way as
Karma will dictate later in their general attitude toward the rest of the world then and now.

Good Fortune to you; you are not abnormal; you are just 'supernormal' in someways now; if
you make it your advantage; potentially, you will do 'supernormal' things too that folks in the future
may remark
as remarkable
if they have open
enough minds and bodies
to see what out of the box even is;
And if you develop the Mastery of Relative
Free Will to move to both ends of the Spectrums
of life; you may potentially do just about anything and
everything in life, once one drops the fear of the dArk
And Cynicism of thE LiGHT and becomes Both Forces
as one now to
'make it happen'
in the sense and
feel of co-creating
your life as A Master
of YouR LiFE ReaL NoW..:)

Perhaps that sounds a little like Yoda or whoever;
but for all practical intents and purposes there are
more than a Handful of Yoda's Walking the Earth still now..:)

Key is, they overcome adversity and in job number
one; 'they' never gave up
yes; the
Job of Life.

If we don't lift each
other up, we all eventually
fall down as we will any way;
so it's best to lift folks up while we are still Up too..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... w-findings

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:21 am

nca14 wrote:
I wrote about some of my coincidences to a psychiatrist nearly two years ago. I received diagnosis of schizotypal disorder. I received certificate of moderate level of disability and social pension.

I suppose that my coincidences are result of (often "silent") satanic influence. Their came quite suddenly in IX 2014. Many of my coincidences were associated with black cats or people with PDD.

You don't have ANY "coincidences' dude. None beyond normal random chance.

No coincidence is from "Satanic infuences". None from ANY influences at all. In fact you have no "coincidences" at all in the first place.

What BunnyB said. Gets some professional help in real life.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 8:29 am

16.04.2018 another large coincidence happened. I wrote phrase "Kot mruczy, a krowa muczy" ("Cat purrs, (and) cow moos") in a notebook. Later I wrote "Grodno i Kowno" ("Grodno (Hrodna) and Kaunas"). On the same page of the notebook I wrote word "Krowno" (there should be small letter at the beginning in fact), which is my neologism for cow feces. First sentence in next page of the notebook was "Kot - po niemiecku znaczy to "kał"." ("Kot - in German it means "feces".").

So eight words were coincident:
1. Kot
2. Mruczy
3. Krowa
4. Muczy
5. Grodno
6. Kowno
7. Krowno
8. Kał

"Mruczy" and "muczy" are:
- two verbs,
- in present tense,
- in third person,
- in singular,
- words which means emitting sound,
- words which means emitting sound by animals,
- words which means emitting sound by domesticated animals (cat and cow - both have three-lettered name in English),
- words which have the same first letters,
- words which have the same four letters as they last letters (and "mruczy" has only 6 letters and "muczy" has only 5 letters)!

When I wrote cow moos cat purrs in Google, the first link was about "31 Animal Sounds in German: Can You Meow, Buzz and Chirp in ...". I wrote about Germany or Germans in the notebook 16.04.2018 before I wrote "Kot mruczy, a krowa muczy", I also wrote before writing that sentence sentences in English language, one of which was "When you see an apple, you just see an apple what you eat, but it is the whole process of making of the apple".

English word "cow" has almost the same pronunciation as Polish word "kał".

Grodno (Hrodna) and Kowno (Kaunas):
- have number of inhabitants between 300 000 and 400 000,
- lie (almost) at the same longitude,
- were in Trakai Voivodeship in Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth,
- lie on the same river (Neman),
- names "Grodno" and "Kowno" have two letters "o" in them and they are only vovels in these words,
- have names which starts on velar stops,
- Grodno and Kowno have two the same letters at the end ("-no"),
- in words "Grodno" and "Kowno" third letters from the end are voiced consonants,
- in words "Grodno" and "Kowno" fourth letters from the end are "o",
- in words "Grodno" and "Kowno" fifth letters from the end are consonants.

Words "Kowno" and "krowno" are very similar to each other:
- they both starts on the same letter,
- they both have neuter gender,
- they both are in singular,
- they have the same four letters as they last letters (and "krowno" has only 6 letters and "Kowno" has only 5 letters)!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 8:43 am

And all of this proves what exactly?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 7:44 am

It may prove supernatural origin of my coincidences. But it may look more probable that the coincidences are from evil spirits than from the Creator.

"Grodno" and "krowno" are quite similar words:
- both have six letters,
- both have neuter gender,
- both contains two vovels,
- first letters in these words are consonants (velar stops "g" and "k"),
- second letters in these words are the same ("r"),
- third letters in these words are the same ("o"),
- fourth letters in both words are voiced consonants ("d" and "w" ("w" in Polish is the counterpart of "v"),
- fifth letters in both words are the same ("n"),
- sixth letters in both words are the same ("o").

"Muczy" and "Kowno" are also somewhat similar words:
- both have five letters,
- both starts on consonants,
- both have vovels as second letters,
- third letters in both are consonants,
- fourth letters in both are consonants,
- fifth (last) letters in these words are vovels ("y" is a vovel in Polish).

"Mruczy" and "krowno" (and "mruczy" and "Grodno") are also somewhat similar words:
- both have six letters,
- both starts on consonants,
- both have the same consonants ("r") as second letters,
- both have vovels as third letters,
- fourth letters in both are consonants,
- fifth letters in both are consonants,
- sixth (last) letters in these words are vovels.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 11:40 am

I ended my first going to a day hospital 24.06.2016. That date is coincident with numbers 21, 42 and 84. In the excerpt from my first going to the day hospital there were four diagnoses, three of them were F84.5, F42.2 and F21.

- quotient of the number that means the year (2016) and the number that means the day in month (24) is 84;
- from the digits of the date 24.06.2016 two arithmetical sequences (ascending) with sum of numbers 42 can be formed:
* 2, 14, 26
* 6, 14, 22;
- an ascending geometrical sequence with the sum of numbers 42 also can be formed from the digits of 24.06.2016:
* 6, 12, 24;
- the sum of digits in date 24.06.2016 is 21.

I ended my second therapy in a day hospital 27.1.2017. From that date two phrases "21.7" can be formed. An ascending arithmetical sequence with the sum of numbers 21 and arithmetical mean (and middle number) of that sequence is 7:
* 2, 7, 12.
From the date 27.01.2017 a fourth-termed arithmetical sequence can be formed:
* 2, 7, 12, 17.

My third "full-term", regular going to a day hospital (other than the hospital to which I was going from 04.04.2016 to 24.06.2016 and from 08.11.2016 to 27.01.2017) started 27.04.2017 and ended 24.07.2017.
- in both dates there are the same digits (2, 7, (0), 4, 2, 0, 1, 7);
- sums of numbers meaning days and months are the same in both dates and that sums are prime numbers (27+4=31, 24+7=31);
- sums of digits in numbers meaning days and months are the same and are prime numbers formed from reading sums of numbers meaning days and months (31) backwards (2+7+4=13, 2+4+7=13);
- the number which means the year (2017) is a prime number;
- the sums of digits in dates: 27.04.2017 and 24.07.2017 are 23 and 23 is a rare example of a prime number which is formed only by digits that means prime numbers (2 and 3) and, in the same time, has the sum of digits which is a prime number (2+3=5);
- from the digits in the dates: 27.04.2017 and 24.07.2017 three ascending arithmetical sequences with sums of digits 21 and arithmetical means (and middle terms) 7 can be formed:
* 0, 7, 14
* 2, 7, 12
* 4, 7, 10.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 3:06 pm

nca14 wrote:
I ended my first going to a day hospital 24.06.2016. That date is coincident with numbers 21, 42 and 84. In the excerpt from my first going to the day hospital there were four diagnoses, three of them were F84.5, F42.2 and F21.

- quotient of the number that means the year (2016) and the number that means the day in month (24) is 84;
- from the digits of the date 24.06.2016 two arithmetical sequences (ascending) with sum of numbers 42 can be formed:
* 2, 14, 26
* 6, 14, 22;
- an ascending geometrical sequence with the sum of numbers 42 also can be formed from the digits of 24.06.2016:
* 6, 12, 24;
- the sum of digits in date 24.06.2016 is 21.

I ended my second therapy in a day hospital 27.1.2017. From that date two phrases "21.7" can be formed. An ascending arithmetical sequence with the sum of numbers 21 and arithmetical mean (and middle number) of that sequence is 7:
* 2, 7, 12.
From the date 27.01.2017 a fourth-termed arithmetical sequence can be formed:
* 2, 7, 12, 17.

My third "full-term", regular going to a day hospital (other than the hospital to which I was going from 04.04.2016 to 24.06.2016 and from 08.11.2016 to 27.01.2017) started 27.04.2017 and ended 24.07.2017.
- in both dates there are the same digits (2, 7, (0), 4, 2, 0, 1, 7);
- sums of numbers meaning days and months are the same in both dates and that sums are prime numbers (27+4=31, 24+7=31);
- sums of digits in numbers meaning days and months are the same and are prime numbers formed from reading sums of numbers meaning days and months (31) backwards (2+7+4=13, 2+4+7=13);
- the number which means the year (2017) is a prime number;
- the sums of digits in dates: 27.04.2017 and 24.07.2017 are 23 and 23 is a rare example of a prime number which is formed only by digits that means prime numbers (2 and 3) and, in the same time, has the sum of digits which is a prime number (2+3=5);
- from the digits in the dates: 27.04.2017 and 24.07.2017 three ascending arithmetical sequences with sums of digits 21 and arithmetical means (and middle terms) 7 can be formed:
* 0, 7, 14
* 2, 7, 12
* 4, 7, 10.

Well...

There is no doubt about it then!

God is giving you a sure sign via those numbers that you are destined to be the next messiah!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 3:13 pm

nca14 wrote:

It's your own brain trying to function the way it wants to, adding an antagonism from religious beliefs you have which want to call it demonic influence, and so you've set up the kind of antagonism in your own head that divides you against yourself.

Two ways to solve this: 1) stop calling it demons when its your own brain 2) get a hobby and forget that the whole thing is happening.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 3:08 pm

I get four psychiatric drugs last time:
- olanzapine (10 mg at evening, night), it is theoretically against schizophrenia,
- sulpiride (200 mg at morning), it is theoretically against schizophrenia,
- chlorprothixen (15 mg at morning), probably against OCD,
- paroxetine (30 mg at morning), against OCD.

In summer 2017 I read about prime numbers in certain book. The same summer I had a visit with my psychiatrist. It happened 31.7.2017.

The diagnoses were, of course, F84.5, F42.2 and F21. Sum of digits in that date is 21. There were two other dates formed by the same digits last year:
All three dates (31.7.2017, 17.3.2017, 13.7.2017) have only prime numbers in them, in addition, the sum of numbers in these two dates is divisible by 21.
17+3+2017=2037=21*97
13+7+2017=2037=21*97

From the digits of the date 31.7.2017 two arithmetical sequences which have sum of numbers 21 and arithmetical mean and middle term 7:
- 3, 7, 11
- 1, 7, 13
These two sequences are formed by non-composite numbers. The sequence 3, 7, 11 is formed by three additive prime numbers (very rare case)!
Another arithmetical sequence formed by additive prime numbers only is 3, 5, 7. 357 = 21*17= 3*7*17 (prime factorization of 357). Prime factors forming 357 can be constructed by digits in the date 31.7.2017. 21 and 17 can be formed from the digits in the date 31.7.2017.

It was not only date at which I had a visit with the psychiatrist formed by prime numbers only. I had a visit 13.11.2017. Diagnoses were most probably F84.5, F42.2 and F21. From that date two arithmetical sequences formed by non-composite numbers only and having sum of numbers 21 and arithmetical mean 7 can be formed:
- 1, 7, 13
- 3, 7, 11.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 2:51 pm

9.3.2016 at 11:05 pm I wrote a post on Polish AS forum in which I mentioned that "Tesla numbers" (3, 6, 9) were associated with a login of one of users of that forum (who has "369" in his nick), who has interesting symptoms, somewhat similar to mine. I might noticed association between "369" from his login and Tesla's 3, 6, 9 only 9.3.2016... Although I knew about 3, 6, 9 since about 3 - 4 months earlier and I had big coincidence in the 3, 6, 9 motiff 18.12.2015.
Date: 09.03.2016.
Sum of digits: 21
3, 6, 9 - that arithmetical sequence can be formed from last digits of numbers forming that date!
From the digits in the date 9.3.2016 five-membered arithmetical sequence can be formed: 0, 3, 6, 9, 12. Sum of digits in that sequence is 21, sum of numbers is 30.

I had a visit with a psychiatrist 30.09.2016. That date gives similar coincidences like 9.3.2016. The sum of digits is also 21, the sequence 3, 6, 9 can also be formed by digits in the date 30.09.2016. Numbers other than 3, 6,9 and zeros form 21. At that visit I was probably diagnosed with F84.5, F42.2 and F21.

I had a visit with a psychiatrist 05.07.2016. The sum of digits is 21. Three-membered arithmetical sequence with sum 18 and arithmetical mean 6 (like 3, 6, 9) can be formed from digits in that date (5, 6, 7). So that date is also coincident with "Tesla's arithmetical sequence". 21.7 can also be formed from that date.

One of my last "meetings" with a psychiatrist was 04.06.2018. The date is very coincident. I was diagnosed with F84.5, F42.2 and F21 that time.
- the sum of digits is 21,
- last digits in numbers meaning day, month and year form an arithmetical sequence with sum 18 and arithmetical mean 6 - like in the case of sequence 3, 6, 9, that arithmetical sequence is 4, 6, 8,
- five-membered arithmetical sequence (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) can be formed from digits of that date, sum of numbers of that sequence is 30 and sum of digits is 21 - like in the case of five-membered arithmetical sequence formed by digits from the date 30.09.2016,
- if we write the date not as 4.6.2018, but as 04.06.2018, six-membered arithmetical sequence could be formed by digits of the date - 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 4:32 pm

25.08.2016 - I had coincidence associated with:
- squirrels,
- Hungarian language,
- swimming in the pool,
- "gacie" (colloquial Polish word meaning "pants" or maybe rarer "trousers"), "gatyok" (rare Hungarian word for trousers?).

In summer 2016 I listened or watched on YouTube films about squirrels and pants (also in Hungarian, the word "gatyok" may be associated with it) and about a squirrel swimming in the pool! It was that film: A mókus és a víz esete. That film was added to YouTube 05.08.2016 and now has (about) 231 views.

25.08.2016 I wrote the word "gatyok" in the notebook in a centre helping people with AS/PDD. In the bus, after leaving the centre, I heard someone talking about... "pants to swimming in the pool" (Polish: "gacie do pływania w basenie")!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 5:28 pm

Well...there ya' have it! Trousers and squirrels.

Its all a sign from God.

A sign from God that you spend too much time playing with that "squirrel" that lives in your trousers!

Or to be more precise ...its a sign that God is telling you to stop spending so much time doing the mental equivalent of playing with your trouser squirrel...which is what all of this numerology stuff is! :lol:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 9:07 am

It’s a sign of a lack of
Empathy when one
incessantly Bullies
someone (Who is
Being Treated
For A Mental
Imbalance)
Which
Ironically
Is an Obvious
Symptom (sign) of Many
‘others’. This is the Place
Where Moderation is truly
Needed
Here in
General
In the Entire Trumpian World.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick