Are female nipples honestly that "bad" to be shown?

Page 9 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:34 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Even in France, full toplessness (not just while sunbathing the back) is becoming less common than Brigitte Bardot’s prime times.

Je vous adresse mes sincères condoléances :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:41 pm

I, myself, like it when things are "left to the imagination."

I get more turned on by the "implication" of something sexual happening, than on actually watching something sexual happen.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:46 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
My bad: hebrew, not aramaic.

https://outreachjudaism.org/alma-virgin/

Interesting but I question the potency of having just a "young woman" instead of a "virgin woman" involved in a religious revolution...

Rightly or wrongly, I see the genesis of Christianity as a political movement with its political intrigues...
To have a "virgin" woman, presumably with hymen intact, would be very much more impressive to the proletariate than simply a young woman being pregnant, with does happen without mystical intervention I believe...

Bottom line: Having a Virgin Mary, with her immaculate conception is a much more powerful icon than a young woman who conceived through natural means...

BTW, what is the Hebrew for "Virgin"...Kraftie? anyone?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:54 pm

It was political.

The movement, perhaps begun by John the Baptist, and continued by Jesus of Nazareth was, originally, a rebellion against the decadence of the rabbinical establishment of the Roman province where all these people lived.

It was, at least in some ways, a "get back to basics" sort of movement.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 6:51 pm

Maybe they should have another rebellion against decadence and get back to basics again.

Yes I realise this has already happened in Christianity several times. Maybe they need to do it every century or two.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 2:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It was political.

The movement, perhaps begun by John the Baptist, and continued by Jesus of Nazareth was, originally, a rebellion against the decadence of the rabbinical establishment of the Roman province where all these people lived.

It was, at least in some ways, a "get back to basics" sort of movement.

Hmm not really; Jesus was a reformist; he abolished the strict old Jewish laws such as stoning women for adultery - and replaced them with more compassionate rules.

The one who did “let’s get back to the basics of old Jewish laws” movement was actually Mohammad.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 5:09 am

Pepe wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
My bad: hebrew, not aramaic.

https://outreachjudaism.org/alma-virgin/

Interesting but I question the potency of having just a "young woman" instead of a "virgin woman" involved in a religious revolution...

Rightly or wrongly, I see the genesis of Christianity as a political movement with its political intrigues...
To have a "virgin" woman, presumably with hymen intact, would be very much more impressive to the proletariate than simply a young woman being pregnant, with does happen without mystical intervention I believe...

Bottom line: Having a Virgin Mary, with her immaculate conception is a much more powerful icon than a young woman who conceived through natural means...

BTW, what is the Hebrew for "Virgin"...Kraftie? anyone?

Oh, sure. Magic virgins are much more interesting than regular women who just have sex and give birth normally. Doesn't say much about the validity of the claim itself. And it's not like virgin births aren't common in other, older mythologies, so if you're inclined to capitalize on that...My point was that it doesn't seem to have been part of the mythos from the beginning, but introduced later, either deliberately or by misquotation.

And hebrew for "virgin" is "betulah".

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 5:20 am

^ In Arabic, “virgin” is “ ‘adra” or “batoul” - the latter word sounds similair to the hebrew one.

psycopathicteen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2018, 8:08 am

Goldilocks wrote:
I wish more women got involved in this because honestly it seems like some of the guys on this topic are getting off on even just talking about nipples. And I would genuinely like to have some more genuine opinions.

Someone just said 'if it's in a public place I have the right to look at it' - this sounds SUPER creepy. Getting stared at because your skirt is short or top is low is not very nice. Not everyone goes out with the idea of seducing or trying to attract someone, sometimes people just want to be comfortable.

If I see someone attractive I actually try not to stare because they're a person not an animal in a zoo

Women would never complain about this real traditionally liberal countries.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 5:00 pm

I didn't mean "get back to the basics of Judaism" when I spoke of the movement which had Jesus as its standard-bearer.

I meant...."get back to the basics" in general. Get back to the "nitty gritty," so to speak. Enough of the pretension of the Rabbis, and of the Romans!

Yes it was "reformist"----therefore, political.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm

Oops...

Last edited by Pepe on 24 Feb 2018, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 7:43 pm

They should get back to the basics of Zoroastrianism!

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 7:51 pm

Not sure what you're on about. I'm cool as a cucumber.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 10:38 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Not sure what you're on about. I'm cool as a cucumber.

Sorry...I must have been in a bad mood...
We are usually on the same page...
I'll delete the post...

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:44 am

Goldilocks wrote:
I wish more women got involved in this because honestly it seems like some of the guys on this topic are getting off on even just talking about nipples. And I would genuinely like to have some more genuine opinions.

Someone just said 'if it's in a public place I have the right to look at it' - this sounds SUPER creepy. Getting stared at because your skirt is short or top is low is not very nice. Not everyone goes out with the idea of seducing or trying to attract someone, sometimes people just want to be comfortable.

If I see someone attractive I actually try not to stare because they're a person not an animal in a zoo

Well I have posted on this thread and I am female. I agree with the view that if it’s on show in public then the public have the right to look. I have a nice car. Men look at it. I have nice tits. Men look at them. I actually like that men are often too busy looking at my boobs to realise that I don’t do eye contact. Suits me just fine. So long as it’s only looking they can look all they want. Touch my car or my boobs and I will nut the bastard :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:47 am

I like booty better :bounce: :bounce: