Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Discriminate firearms, however, are available to any individual who meets or exceeds the federal and state laws to buy, own and use them.

And the loop hole, the bump stop, is in the processes of being outlawed...
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he signed a memorandum directing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose regulations that would ban some gun accessories, including so-called “bump stocks,” which dramatically increase semi-automatic weapons’ potential rate of fire. “I expect that these critical regulations will be finalized very soon,” said Trump.

http://time.com/4970720/trump-bump-stocks-ban/

First the atf can’t ban bump stocks legally without congress first passing a law that changes the difinition of a machine gun. Currently is more then one round fired pernpull of the trigger. Bump firing is still pulling the trigger each round fired. You can bump fire a simi auto with nothing more then your finger. Will they mandate everyone’s fingers be registered?

We are lucky he used a bump stock accurate fire would been worse he could inflicted more losses then he did.

I don't cheerlead for such devices. And, most firearm owners feel the same way. No, there are better ways to prove one's self than use cheap devices to "improve" one's result.

Prove one self? What does that have to do with anything? It’s s novety device for fun. I can bump fire any simi auto with out so it’s a waste of mine in my view but it’s not illegal it doesn’t make a gun fire more then one round per trigger pull so according to the law it’s not a machine gun and doesn’t turn a gun into a machine gun. Nothing atf can legally do without congress changing the law.

Most pro 2A gun owners don’t support this illegal attempt to ban simi auto guns.

Some people can fire a gun so fast the bolt overruns the hammer causing a failure

I think what AspieUtah means are those guys who need to have guns with as much fire power as possible in order to compensate for their micro-penises.

That’s not true. It’s fun to shoot full auto nothing more nothing less.
If I was richer and could afford to waste fully shoot thousands of rounds in few minutes I’d own some. I’d espc love to get some ww2 guns like the stg44

And ar15 isn’t that much firepower but I bet you just think I’m compensating for a small penis with my guns :roll:

I'm not talking about guys like you who enjoy target practice. Hell, I've fired guns on a range in my time, and it was damn fun. I'm talking about the ammosexuals and gun fetishists whose very manhood solely depends on having a firearm - - or a hundred - - and who could care less about the feelings of people who have lost loved ones to armed maniacs (who probably also have micro-penises).

Micro penis is rare condition.
If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d probably have hundreds of guns in year or two after.
I don’t support any gun control.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 10:17 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Discriminate firearms, however, are available to any individual who meets or exceeds the federal and state laws to buy, own and use them.

And the loop hole, the bump stop, is in the processes of being outlawed...
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he signed a memorandum directing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose regulations that would ban some gun accessories, including so-called “bump stocks,” which dramatically increase semi-automatic weapons’ potential rate of fire. “I expect that these critical regulations will be finalized very soon,” said Trump.

http://time.com/4970720/trump-bump-stocks-ban/

First the atf can’t ban bump stocks legally without congress first passing a law that changes the difinition of a machine gun. Currently is more then one round fired pernpull of the trigger. Bump firing is still pulling the trigger each round fired. You can bump fire a simi auto with nothing more then your finger. Will they mandate everyone’s fingers be registered?

We are lucky he used a bump stock accurate fire would been worse he could inflicted more losses then he did.

I don't cheerlead for such devices. And, most firearm owners feel the same way. No, there are better ways to prove one's self than use cheap devices to "improve" one's result.

Prove one self? What does that have to do with anything? It’s s novety device for fun. I can bump fire any simi auto with out so it’s a waste of mine in my view but it’s not illegal it doesn’t make a gun fire more then one round per trigger pull so according to the law it’s not a machine gun and doesn’t turn a gun into a machine gun. Nothing atf can legally do without congress changing the law.

Most pro 2A gun owners don’t support this illegal attempt to ban simi auto guns.

Some people can fire a gun so fast the bolt overruns the hammer causing a failure

I think what AspieUtah means are those guys who need to have guns with as much fire power as possible in order to compensate for their micro-penises.

That’s not true. It’s fun to shoot full auto nothing more nothing less.
If I was richer and could afford to waste fully shoot thousands of rounds in few minutes I’d own some. I’d espc love to get some ww2 guns like the stg44

And ar15 isn’t that much firepower but I bet you just think I’m compensating for a small penis with my guns :roll:

I'm not talking about guys like you who enjoy target practice. Hell, I've fired guns on a range in my time, and it was damn fun. I'm talking about the ammosexuals and gun fetishists whose very manhood solely depends on having a firearm - - or a hundred - - and who could care less about the feelings of people who have lost loved ones to armed maniacs (who probably also have micro-penises).

Micro penis is rare condition.
If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d probably have hundreds of guns in year or two after.
I don’t support any gun control.

That still doesn't make you an ammosexual or gun fetishist.
Having a micro-penis can be the real physical condition, or it can be a spiritual/psychological one.

insertgenericlewdcomment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 11:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well... even if the 2nd Amendment was revoked, there's still literally millions of guns in America. So lotsa luck with that.
As for the notion that the right to bear arms is the only thing stopping America from being taken over by tyranny: that's a load of crap. It's a free press that defends our liberties. President Cheeto, with all his attacks on the mainstream media, is more a threat to American liberty than anyone with the impossible dream of banning all firearms.

the purpose of the second amendment is to protect the first amendment. free press doesn't protect our liberties, they inform us on current issues so that we can make educated votes, but these days they're biased, and have their own agendas. yellow journalism is how things are these days.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 11:34 pm

insertgenericlewdcomment wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well... even if the 2nd Amendment was revoked, there's still literally millions of guns in America. So lotsa luck with that.
As for the notion that the right to bear arms is the only thing stopping America from being taken over by tyranny: that's a load of crap. It's a free press that defends our liberties. President Cheeto, with all his attacks on the mainstream media, is more a threat to American liberty than anyone with the impossible dream of banning all firearms.

the purpose of the second amendment is to protect the first amendment. free press doesn't protect our liberties, they inform us on current issues so that we can make educated votes, but these days they're biased, and have their own agendas. yellow journalism is how things are these days.

I strenuously disagree. You can have all the guns in the world, but if the government can silence the truth and make you believe what they want you to believe, you might end up being persuaded to turn those guns on those who are trying to speak the truth. Yellow journalism, or "fake news," whether it's coming from Fox, or Infowars, or Breitbart can never subvert the truth as long as there is a responsible media in existence. The rise of totalitarianism has never come with seizing guns, but with smashing the printing press, and the jailing of reporters and editors. That's what makes Trump's attacks on legitimate media so unsettling.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 11:35 pm

Where’s raptor or dox, were they banned? Am I the only pro 2a member left here :(

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 11:39 pm

no, raptor is still around. dox is probably busy with his burger enterprise.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

insertgenericlewdcomment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 11:45 pm

Piobaire wrote:
The 2nd Amendment is complete and utter nonsense; a worse-than-useless anachronism dating from a time when we were a confederation of states, there was no standing army, and the standard infantry weapon was a muzzle-loading smooth-bore .72 cal. flintlock musket that could be fired 4 times a minute with a range of 50 to 75 yards. We're now a nuclear-armed republic with the largest military in the world and an empire that spans the globe; the sole raison d'être of the 2nd Amendment; to maintain "a well-regulated militia", has been completely moot for over 100 years.
Since 1968, more Americans have been shot to death domestically than in all of America's wars combined; to attempt to justify such carnage based upon a legislative fossil which should've been repealed when high-button shoes and buggy whips went out of fashion is nothing short of obscene. The 2nd Amendment wasn't brought down the slopes of Mount Sinai by Moses, inscribed on tablets of stone; we wrote it, and we can erase it. We've amended the Constitution 27 times; it's well past time to do it again, get over our infantile 'wild west' mentality, repeal the 2nd Amendment, and start regulating ownership of lethal weapons just like every other civilized nation on Earth.

if this post is a reaction to the school shooting publicity, remember that school shootings became prevalent after the "no guns in school" laws were passed, by obama's vice president, when he was a senator. that senator turned schools into soft targets, by advertising that there was no chance of resistance here. obamas administration also saw the highest quantity of school/public shootings. criminals almost always choose soft targets, and it's very rare that they do otherwise. if you want a solution, the second amendment isn't the problem. the problem is the lack of security, and the lack of threat. a solution would be allowing teachers to carry a c&c weapon, on campus, without having to inform administration. the reason for this is that if "in the name of maintaining trust and transparency between the schools and community, we'll publicly list all the armed teachers" was said and done, those teacher's classrooms would be ground zero. if teachers were allowed to do this, that would present uncertainty, as anyone or everyone could be armed, and that would deter wannabee impromptu fox news employees from even considering schools that did this as targets. also, if someone wants to own an AR-15 or Ak-47, that's their right, and it's no different than owning a dog, as far as security goes. criminals won't break into a house if they see pee stains in the yard, if there is an alarm system, or if they suspect someone might have a gun, because that's risk, and they can't stand risk. it's a metaphorical cockblock for them, maybe literally. killers will be killers no matter what, people who are inclined/pre-disposed to those actions will do those actions, even if they don't have a gun. cars, utensils, and tools are the most popular alternatives, even today, and you can't help that, you can't stop people from that, by simply limiting what they can own or use. by supreme Court decree, the american people as a whole are counted as "an auxiliary civilian militia" (forget the exact words), meaning that the second amendment is still relevant. keep in mind, we have the largest self defense force in the world, and if anything, that should make you feel safe. if the second amendment stays, we don't need to fear invasion or government cruelty. humans are fallible, they make mistakes, they can be malicious and greedy, they can be uncaring, and they can have misconceptions, and governments aren't immune to this.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 11:45 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:

Burger enterprise?

insertgenericlewdcomment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 11:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I strenuously disagree. You can have all the guns in the world, but if the government can silence the truth and make you believe what they want you to believe, you might end up being persuaded to turn those guns on those who are trying to speak the truth. Yellow journalism, or "fake news," whether it's coming from Fox, or Infowars, or Breitbart can never subvert the truth as long as there is a responsible media in existence. The rise of totalitarianism has never come with seizing guns, but with smashing the printing press, and the jailing of reporters and editors. That's what makes Trump's attacks on legitimate media so unsettling.

which news outlets is he attacking specifically? I thought he was just going after the alphabet channels.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 11:59 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Burger enterprise?

he's a chef if i recall correctly. he posted a thread in 2015 (?) saying that his burgers were voted "best in seattle".

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 12:06 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Burger enterprise?

he's a chef if i recall correctly. he posted a thread in 2015 (?) saying that his burgers were voted "best in seattle".

Does he deliver to Australia?... :mrgreen:

P.S.
Tell him to take off the pickles and add some beetroot and a small chips (fries)... :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 1:59 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

which news outlets is he attacking specifically? I thought he was just going after the alphabet channels.

Yeah, the ones who actually don't exist to tell him what he wants to hear. Specifically CNN and MSNBC.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 2:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah, the ones who actually don't exist to tell him what he wants to hear. Specifically CNN and MSNBC.

They exist to say whatever Democrats like obama want to hear. I don’t like or trust the liars that are cnn, MSNBC, and abc. CNN is the worst of the worst.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 2:32 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

That’s sad :( and double sucks for me :cry:

GUNS R Bad
For raptors thread search idea.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 2:39 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

They exist to say whatever Democrats like obama want to hear. I don’t like or trust the liars that are cnn, MSNBC, and abc. CNN is the worst of the worst.

I've never heard them tell deliberate untruths, as opposed to instances such as:

Infowars - That school shootings are false flag operations, complete with crisis actors crying for non-existent children.
Breitbart - The Obama was spying on Trump Tower.
Fox - That Muslim Americans are potential terrorists, but white supremacists are not.

These are only a few examples.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 12:24 pm

AspieUtah wrote:

I don't cheerlead for them either but on the other hand I don't support banning them any more than I support banning the guns they are used with. I can bump-fire my AR-15's without them but I don't because it's not only very inaccurate but along with that, wasteful of ammo.