Was Billy Graham a bad Presidential influence?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 5:53 am

Was Billy Graham " a pernicious influence on the Presidency "? A writer named Maureen Callahan thinks so, and she has said so.- on Christopher Hitchens' website? The National Foundation For Freedom From Religion? A Marxist publication? The Nation? The New York Times or Washington Post, anyway? No, it was in... a newspaper linked with Fox News. The New York Post, the daily NYC paper owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, which itself decidedly more than tends to the right. Where's the outrage from evangelicals or Fox News or Newsmax of Bdejtbart's at Graham's many-decades Lin's to the WhiteHouse, intervention in favor of conservative policies, and "America's Minister " status being questioned?
I can't link, but it was in the March 3d NYP.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 11:50 am

Billy Graham was a pernicious influence on The White House

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 1:37 pm

...Thank you, ASPO, I was hoping something like/this would be done.Ma.Callahan cures examples of Graham, during his career, getting involved in Presidential level matters, and lying about this involvement in at least some cases. This includes, in 1960, participating, along with other prominent Protestant pontiff of the period, in a " Keep Rome Our Of The Oval Office " rump movement attempting to stop JFK from winning the Presidency!

"ASPartOfMe"]Billy Graham was a pernicious influence on The White House[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 1:58 pm

Freedom From Religion = Freedom from Christianity
But it's okay to hijack airliners and fly them into tall buildings full of people.
But to answer the question; no I don't think Billy Graham was a bad influence on anything.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 2:32 pm

Raptor wrote:
Freedom From Religion = Freedom from Christianity

... and all other religions.

Quote:
But it's okay to hijack airliners and fly them into tall buildings full of people.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Saudi Arabia has been an ally of the American upper class for quite some time now.

Quote:
But to answer the question; no I don't think Billy Graham was a bad influence on anything.

I find that hard to believe, since he was a close ally of Nixon.

That being said, I still think that Graham deserves some credit, since he acknowledged the real age of the earth and also believed in evolution.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/