Page 13 of 17 [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 5:58 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
Which specific countries are you saying are hyper capitalist? Are you really trying to blame Capitalism for the oppression of women and gays in the Islamic world? If capitalism is to blame for the problems in the Muslim world why move to more capitalistic countries in the west?

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a map of the countries that do and do not have universal health care.

As you can see, most of the Islamic world doesn't even have universal health care. They are suffering from the same capitalist disease that has ruined America.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 5:59 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Which specific countries are you saying are hyper capitalist? Are you really trying to blame Capitalism for the oppression of women and gays in the Islamic world? If capitalism is to blame for the problems in the Muslim world why move to more capitalistic countries in the west?

As you can see, most of the Islamic world doesn't even have universal health care. They are suffering from the same capitalist disease that has ruined America.

Capitalism is not defined by lack of universal health care.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 6:07 pm

I've been to Britain.

There might be a few enclaves in big cities. Like there are in big cities in the US and Canada.

By and large, though, the UK is a preeminently English place. Everything is in English.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 6:10 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've been to Britain.

There might be a few enclaves in big cities. Like there are in big cities in the US and Canada.

By and large, though, the UK is a preeminently English place. Everything is in English.

For now that is very much true. However if we continue with our immigration policy we will become a minority within our own country.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 7:05 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

This causes a myriad of social problems that Western simpletons like to blame on Islam.

Foul!
I call a foul!
Badgering the witness me lord!
Foul!, Foul!,Foul, Foul!, Foul!
Passion/emotionalism alert!
Discussion going off the rails!

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
1. Learn proper sentence structure. That last sentence was painful to read because it was too long and there were no commas. You sound like a first grader. "I cannot think of one I would to live in?" What the Hell does that gibberish even mean?

Argumentum ad hominem!
Oh my, oh my!
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
That is happening because too many British people are acting like morons.

Foul!
Call for a red card!
Nasty!... :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 7:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've been to Britain.

Except for the enclaves... 8O

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 7:52 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

This is once again one big "no true Scotsman" fallacy that was brought up to you in another thread. I thought we already covered that.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 12:54 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You have no idea how most brits feel about it, you are just trying to amplify your prejudices to make them sound more legitimate.

I go to London for work, feels very British to me, no less than it ever has done.

What prejudices do I have? It is a common sentiment that London does not feel British anymore.

No it is not. You are trying to normalise your extreme prejudices on Muslims by claiming they are widely held views by the majority of society.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 12:59 am

Daniel89 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I've been to Britain.

For now that is very much true. However if we continue with our immigration policy we will become a minority within our own country.

That very much looks like a C&P from one of these people who get paid more and more the larger number of clicks they get so they just go the easy route and push fear to the easily manipulated (see Hopkins, Robinson etc)

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 4:17 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You have no idea how most brits feel about it, you are just trying to amplify your prejudices to make them sound more legitimate.

I go to London for work, feels very British to me, no less than it ever has done.

What prejudices do I have? It is a common sentiment that London does not feel British anymore.

No it is not. You are trying to normalise your extreme prejudices on Muslims by claiming they are widely held views by the majority of society.

47% of the British public would support a ban on Muslim immigration. I am not prejudging Muslims I am judging them for their beliefs.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 4:24 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
47% of the British public would support a ban on Muslim immigration. I am not prejudging Muslims I am judging them for their beliefs.

You are making blanket statements about Muslims. That is prejudice.

This exists.
VVV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 4:36 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

You are making blanket statements about Muslims. That is prejudice.

This exists.
VVV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism

Saying vegans don't eat meat is not prejudice.

How can a religion that permits sexual slavery who's main prophet was a serial rapist be considered feminist?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 4:38 pm

Daniel89 wrote:

My statements here are simple observations...
I.E. I'd rather not be lynched by those who don't like the following *observations*...

One of the biggest problems of Muslim immigration is so many are resistant to cultural integration in the country they migrate to...

Another major concern is the cultural/philosophical discordance...
Some extreme Muslims have the belief/attitude that all infidels should die...
Hardly an icebreaker... 8O

While this may be an inconvenient/uncomfortable truth, can anyone seriously disagree that this is a legitimate concern?

Please feel free to formulate your observations using your own perspective while maintaining the integrity of the truth... ;)

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You are making blanket statements

Holey moley!
Pot calling the kettle black! :mrgreen:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 4:51 pm

Intelligent people should stop equating Christianity with Islam or Buddhism or yoga for that matter. Even Richard Dawkins of all people is getting nervous. They are all very different beasts, not even remotely equivalent or interchangable, despite secularists wishing otherwise.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 5:01 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
Saying vegans don't eat meat is not prejudice.

How can a religion that permits sexual slavery who's main prophet was a serial rapist be considered feminist?

The Torah (which greatly overlaps with the Old Testament) clearly sates that women are property. This implies that sexual slavery and rape are okay in both Judaism and Christianity.

... and yet we generally accept that neither Jewish feminism nor Christian feminism are self-contradictory.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 5:04 pm

Mikah wrote:
Intelligent people should stop equating Christianity with Islam or Buddhism or yoga for that matter. Even Richard Dawkins of all people is getting nervous. They are all very different beasts, not even remotely equivalent or interchangable, despite secularists wishing otherwise.

Hi Mate... ;)

All religions are emotion based philosophies based on the pacification of existential anxieties...
All are out of tune with reality, no offence... :wink:

One would have hoped that the religion meme would have been inoculated out of existence, but unfortunately, the overall human need for emotionalism is greater than the desire for rationality, it seems...<shrug>

The best outcome would be if the world embraces an ethical secularism, imo...
But I am personally convinced this will never happen...<shrug>

Stoopid hoomans... :mrgreen: