What does Trump do that will make life for Autistics worse?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 11:48 am

I want to know?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 11:54 am

Well he wants to make large cuts to things like medicaid, SSI and EBT programs that a lot of people on the spectrum are probably using. So there is that.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 12:42 pm

Judging by this site, he seems to make members feel "class envy".

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 9:45 pm

I think most Trump bashing going on is partisan and anger more than anything else.
I can also say that liberal/progressive policies make life worse for Autistics in some ways.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 9:51 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
I think most Trump bashing going on is partisan and anger more than anything else.

... except that there are some conservatives who can't stand him.

Anger is not always irrational. When innocent people are in danger due to corrupt politicians, anger is justified.

Quote:
I can also say that liberal/progressive policies make life worse for Autistics in some ways.

Ummm ... how so?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 1:19 am

Well, gaming is my special interest, so I have a special disdain for that moron that's only matched by his stupidity. That idiot's environmental policies will cost the entire planet, aspies and auties included. In terms of things specific to us though, his insistence on cutting funding for important things like social services so he can spend more on the military is a bit of a problem when it comes to things like autism funding. I think in general, it would be preferable if someone with a working brain were in charge of the US.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 11:21 am

He only likes people who would help him make money.

Autistic people, by and large, don’t make him any money—and they are “weird,” too.

Don’t count on Trump to promote the interests of people with autism.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 3:39 pm

Tross wrote:
Well, gaming is my special interest, so I have a special disdain for that moron that's only matched by his stupidity. That idiot's environmental policies will cost the entire planet, aspies and auties included. In terms of things specific to us though, his insistence on cutting funding for important things like social services so he can spend more on the military is a bit of a problem when it comes to things like autism funding. I think in general, it would be preferable if someone with a working brain were in charge of the US.

What does environmental policy have to do specifically with aspies and auties?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 5:21 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:

Such as?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 5:25 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Tross wrote:

What does environmental policy have to do specifically with aspies and auties?

No one said it specifically had to do with aspies and auties, however its worth mentioning since it does effect everyone.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 6:55 pm

They left leaning and tump is republican so therefore the band guy.
If trump had been elected a democrat the news and left would be cheering him on.
The cheated on and defend obama for every bad thing he did. If obama had been a republican he’d been all over the news being painted as a horrible person out to get everyone. It all comes down to party affiliation for the most part. 90% of the media is democrat.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 6:59 pm

If Trump were a progressive Democrat, I still wouldn't like him. He annoys the crap out of me.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:27 pm

sly279 wrote:
If trump had been elected a democrat the news and left would be cheering him on.
The cheated on and defend obama for every bad thing he did. If obama had been a republican he’d been all over the news being painted as a horrible person out to get everyone. It all comes down to party affiliation for the most part. 90% of the media is democrat.

A lot of it is party affiliation, but it is also rooted down more in ideology.

Also, can we say that so-called "women's issues" in modern west are actually more universal issues regardless of sex/race/all? Nowadays those demographic "issue" labels only create hate and division. It isn't doing anything positive for our society.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:35 pm

sly279 wrote:

WUT?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

Trump is a band guy? What about Bill Clinton? He played the saxophone. :lol:

Quote:

Once again, you are ignoring all the leftists who criticised Barack Obama over his warmongering and corporatism.

Quote:
The cheated on and defend obama for every bad thing he did.

Stop that. Stop spewing BS. You are lying and you know it.

Quote:
If obama had been a republican he’d been all over the news being painted as a horrible person out to get everyone.

What makes you think that the mainstream media is leftist?
In reality, the mainstream media is a slave to its corporate donors. Watch The War You Don't See by John Pilger if you don't believe me. It can be seen on YouTube for free.

Quote:
It all comes down to party affiliation for the most part. 90% of the media is democrat.

This is true, but the Democrats aren't leftists.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:38 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
A lot of it is party affiliation, but it is also rooted down more in ideology.

Also, can we say that so-called "women's issues" in modern west are actually more universal issues regardless of sex/race/all? Nowadays those demographic "issue" labels only create hate and division. It isn't doing anything positive for our society.

I don't think that identity politics is inherently bad. I just think that we need to give class antagonism and the military-industrial complex some attention too.

That's why I hate the "liberal" Democrats. They only focus on identity politics. They don't seem to realize that class antagonism and perpetual warfare are still important issues.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 8:26 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I don't think that identity politics is inherently bad. I just think that we need to give class antagonism and the military-industrial complex some attention too.

Well, we can sort of agree here. I do think of it as more "class" division than division from qualities like race/sexual orientation/gender. Those were the voting "groups" I was talking about. The problem comes from most of them supporting only the Democrats. And I still entertain that the bigger problem is having only two parties is f**ng over ideology, both left and right.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
That's why I hate the "liberal" Democrats. They only focus on identity politics. They don't seem to realize that class antagonism and perpetual warfare are still important issues.

Why do you think identity politics isn't inherently bad, again?