Scott Adams explains why Trump deserves the Nobel Prize

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2018, 9:15 pm

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/stat ... 5540460545

(Open image in a new tab to read. Board formatting is a problem.)

There Are Four Lights!

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 4:59 pm

I SOOOOO love this!! I especially like the one about President Trump's taunt tweets made Lil' Kim feel like a peer, and all this was in a manner we've never seen. I also like the one about Mad Dog being the scariest General in the universe!! LOL It's a da'gone shame, though, that this even has to BE explained!! Hello?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 12:12 pm

The day Donald Trump receives a Nobel Prize it will not be because he deserves one but because his fanbase forced the Nobel Prize committee to give him one and he wouldn't shut up until he got one.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 12:43 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
I SOOOOO love this!! I especially like the one about President Trump's taunt tweets made Lil' Kim feel like a peer, and all this was in a manner we've never seen. I also like the one about Mad Dog being the scariest General in the universe!! LOL It's a da'gone shame, though, that this even has to BE explained!! Hello?

Which completely ignores the fact that their sole nuclear testing facility collapsed four months ago, which happens to be when they started negotiating with the south. They lost their only card on the table of course they're going to fold regardless of who they're negotiating with, because they don't even have a card to bluff with now. Un has only agreed to meet with Trump because it gives him leverage: legitimacy, something N. Korea has been trying to establish for 60 years and Trump just handed it to him without getting anything in return, at least anything that wasn't going to happen already.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 1:12 pm

If Trump pulls all our troops out the Middle East, and everywhere else in the world, then I'll say he deserves a NPP. Until then, he's just another war criminal like every other president that came before him during my lifetime, and before.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2018, 1:16 pm

Will never happen. Even if Trump deserved it, that award is VERY political.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 2:51 pm

No, the real reason?

Because he helped Israel for their Jerusalem thing. They are thanking him back.

That’s why.

It’s no secret anymore that the Nobel committee is controlled by powerful American Jews (and most are pro zionist of course). It’s totally statistically impossible that a such small poplulation would have geniuses winning Nobels more than the entire rest of human populations; surpassing even Asians.... I mean... come on. As if they have a special DNA that make them have a much higher % of geniuses - I call that BS.

They are cheating and cheating big time with no shame or remorse.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... obel_Prize

Quote:
They award the Prize to 137 times more frequently to Jewish candidates worldwide, and 26 times more frequently to those in America,

Anyone who denies this obvious bias is an idiot.

Lovecraft
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 May 2018, 5:02 pm

Scott is an idiot.
Trump had nothing to do with the peace.
The reason North Korea whants to negotiate peace is because they now have the nuclear capabilities to defend against American imperialists, but the fact that their nuclear research facility collapsed recently is probably a huge factor.