Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:34 pm

Liberals and neocons deserve each other

As seen here, any challenging question asked and they just accuse you of working for Russia. Sheer lunacy and pathetically childish. There are very good reasons to attack Trump, like him dropping 44,000 bombs in one year but the Dems won't do that because for one Obama dropped loads too and secondly they support the bomb dropping. When Trump has bombed Syria the 'Liberal' news networks have actually called him "Presidential". That's what it takes for these psychopaths.

I thought that the party and the left in general might learn from Trump's win but they have actually imploded and got far worse.

I worry for the US.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=989925444489344&id=892390640909492

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:38 pm

"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat." -- Will Rogers (1879-1935), Cowboy, Comedian, Writer, and Philosopher

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:47 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

As seen here, any challenging question asked and they just accuse you of working for Russia. Sheer lunacy and pathetically childish. There are very good reasons to attack Trump, like him dropping 44,000 bombs in one year but the Dems won't do that because for one Obama dropped loads too and secondly they support the bomb dropping. When Trump has bombed Syria the 'Liberal' news networks have actually called him "Presidential". That's what it takes for these psychopaths.

I thought that the party and the left in general might learn from Trump's win but they have actually imploded and got far worse.

I worry for the US.

I agree with you ... except when you imply that leftists and the Democratic Party are identical. Leftists like Noam Chomsky were criticizing Obama's foreign policy all throughout his presidency.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:48 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I worry for the US.

I agree with you ... except when you imply that leftists and the Democratic Party are identical. Leftists like Noam Chomsky were criticizing Obama's foreign policy all throughout his presidency.

Then he endorsed Clinton. Screw Chomsky.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:50 pm

I didn't imply they were the same, hence why I said "...and the left in general"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 6:06 pm

People like Chris Hedges are the most consistent. He couldn't endorse Clinton and slammed her. He has moral high ground to bash Trump.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:29 am

If the Democrats have lost their minds, then the Republicans have been in a rubber room for years now.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:37 am

Yeah I don't get why the lefties keep accusing Trump of colluding with Russia. Can't they just say he's not a very good president without making stuff up about Russia?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
If the Democrats have lost their minds, then the Republicans have been in a rubber room for years now.
Never underestimate your opponents. Some of them might just be smart enough to be dangerous.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:41 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Never underestimate your opponents. Some of them might just be smart enough to be dangerous.

Nah, Democrats are just great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, ha after what I have seen of the Trump supporters.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:44 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Yeah I don't get why the lefties keep accusing Trump of colluding with Russia. Can't they just say he's not a very good president without making stuff up about Russia?

well unfortunately the stuff about Russia is not all made up. Also maybe they ought to deport his wife...I hear they are not cracking down as hard on russian immigrants.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 2:22 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

well unfortunately the stuff about Russia is not all made up. Also maybe they ought to deport his wife...I hear they are not cracking down as hard on russian immigrants.

Haven't they already deported enough people?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 2:55 am

I've already made my position on "Russiagate" clear in my past posts. I shall repeat myself.

There may have been some Russian interference, but this was not the decisive factor. Also, foreign powers interfere with elections all the time. Usually, nobody cares when this happens.

The decisive factor was Hillary Clinton's refusal to aid the lower economic classes in any meaningful way.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 2:58 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Haven't they already deported enough people?

That is no the point...I don't really want anyone deported, I am not saying I would support that. The point is if they are going to deport everyone from south of the border who is not documented...why not undocumented Russian immigrants? Trumps wife is a Russian immigrant why isn't she in a camp based on the 'no tolerance' policy? And her cute jacket about how she doesn't give a f*ck.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Jun 2018, 3:45 am

John, you're basically a single issue voter, and you take quite an extreme position on that issue. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, even though I disagree with your stance, but surely you understand that most people accept that bombing chemical weapon production facilities following a chemical weapon attack is morally justified?

To say "well the Democrats don't share my one view, therefore they're getting worse" is rather simplistic.

Give me neoconservativism over Assad sympathy any day.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

The decisive factor was Hillary Clinton's refusal to aid the lower economic classes in any meaningful way.

Then why did Clinton win decisively among the working class? In those earning under $50,000 a year, [url=https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/groups-voted-2016/polling suggests[/url] Clinton won 53-41. Trump won amongst the middle class, and they roughly tied among the rich.

I think it's highly probable that Russian interference swung Michigan. I also think it's well within the realms of possibility that they swung Wisconsin, Pennsylvannia, Florida, and even North Carolina, but I don't know exactly how many messages the average person needs to receive to change their vote.

Comey, and the ridiculous email narrative, were probably bigger factors than the Russian interference. But we shouldn't underestimate the impact that Russians deliberately spreading fake news on social media had upon the election.