The troller in chief gets what he wanted - Again

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2018, 5:03 pm

Monday’s summit was a day similar to almost every day in the over three years since Trump announced his candidacy. Trump says something outrageous, the media mainstream and cyber declares this is the worst, this time it is sure the latest outrage will do him in politically and then it doesn’t.

Yesterday was a little more intense than usual. The New York Daily News front page headlined “Open Treason” and showed a cartoon of Trump shooting Uncle Sam. A bunch of Republicans had some really bad things to say about the press conference. This was cited as a reason that this time is really different. 11 months is a long time in today’s social media world, does anybody remember when a bunch of Republicans had some bad things to say after he implied some Nazis were fine people? And today it is back to business as usual as the GOP congressional members meet Trump about their tax cut agenda.

A lot of theories have been put forth as to why Trump does what he does, trolling is a theory not talked about as much. I guess people do not associate people in their 70’s with trolls but hey the guy likes social media.

All of this Russia Russia Russia has hidden policy changes involving the Russian agenda. Remember 2016 when people were all afraid because of “collusion” he was going advance Putin's agenda by trying to break of NATO? While the “collusion” theory never went away and Trump never criticized Putin US forces killed a few hundred Russian mercenaries, Trump put sanctions on Putin's oligarch friends, he sent lethal weapons to forces fighting the Russians in Kiev. The Trump administration’s actual policy was actually something neoconservatives could like. Then in the last week, it changed. The Trump neoconservatives feared in 2016 came roaring back, not only did he call NATO members foes he is trying to start a trade war with our former allies, and then there was yesterday morale killer for US federal law enforcement. Putin’s agenda to a tee. Obvious proof he is in collusion with Putin they say. Way too obvious in my opinion, it seems like more trolling to me.

So what has changed? My guess is that is after the 12 indictments of Russians but not Americans he is confident that the special counsel is not going to name him as a conspirator. In the announcement of the indictments, Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein said he told Trump in advance. Maybe he told him he was cleared also. Going neocon made sense if despite all his bluster he feared real trouble from Muller politically or legally. True he has beaten back every “this is the end “moment but the Muller investigation had the potential to lead to an indictment after leaving office and that is not fun and games, that would be the trolled getting the ultimate revenge on the troller. If that fear is now gone he can get back to getting his jollies from people becoming unhinged due to him being the worlds most successful bully on the topic he knows unhinges people of all political stripes “collusion”.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman