Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 6:32 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Both dictators murdered a lot of people, but on top of murdering a lot of people Hitler also started a global war by military aggression. Which Stalin did not do. So that doubles Hitler's rap sheet.

That's basically the answer as to why one is slightly more hated than the other. Though both are hated.

:D I think it makes sense now. Thank you for your concise explanation. Still, Hitler only started The War in Europe. On June 7th, 1937 the Imperial Japanese started The War in Asia.

And, I would also like to mention that both Stalin and Hitler hated and disdained both the Bourgeois and the Jews. For years and years, I pondered precisely what was the difference between Communism and Nazism, why the former and latter were on opposite ends of The Political Spectrum, and why no matter how many the Communists exterminated, Communists are never quite as vilified and condemned by History. I am most happy that you cleared that up for me.

I have been tormented by precisely those questions, ever since I learned about The Early 20th Century. Now, I can go on to other things. Forgive me. I probably should never have read Orwell's book, 1984. After all, it merely fueled by curiosity about Nazism, Communism, and the entire idea of Totalitarianism. I probably should not have watched the movie, based upon it, either.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 6:41 pm

On the contrary, it’s great that you read 1984.

Trump is trying to become Big Brother. Everything that’s against his version of “truth” is “fake news.”

He and his minions seem to be inventing their version of “Newspeak.”

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 6:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Trump is trying to become Big Brother. Everything that’s against his version of “truth” is “fake news.”

Hmm. I never thought of it like that. Still, I suspect that Hilary Clinton actually manipulated Trump into voting against her, merely to make her seem good by contrast. He was her German Boy. And Trump, as such, is trying too hard to play the role of The Hollywood Nazi.

But then again, I also suspect that Vladmir Putin knew this, or at any rate suspected what I suspect, and hence decided to get his henchmen, over in Russia, to hack the election in favor of Trump, who, all planned to lose. This put a monkey wrench in Clinton's evil plan. Nowadays, Trump is actually trying to get himself impeached.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 9:01 pm

TwinRuler wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Hmm. I never thought of it like that. Still, I suspect that Hilary Clinton actually manipulated Trump into voting against her, merely to make her seem good by contrast. He was her German Boy. And Trump, as such, is trying too hard to play the role of The Hollywood Nazi.

But then again, I also suspect that Vladmir Putin knew this, or at any rate suspected what I suspect, and hence decided to get his henchmen, over in Russia, to hack the election in favor of Trump, who, all planned to lose. This put a monkey wrench in Clinton's evil plan. Nowadays, Trump is actually trying to get himself impeached.

I seriously don't think Clinton had any evil plans. She was essentially a policy wonk who was vilified by the political opposition from even before her husband had been elected President. To be sure, she's not a likeable person, but she was certainly not the war-witch of Benghazi, either. All attempts to connect her to the tragedy of Benghazi and every other accusation has been proven false.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 9:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I seriously don't think Clinton had any evil plans. She was essentially a policy wonk who was vilified by the political opposition from even before her husband had been elected President. To be sure, she's not a likeable person, but she was certainly not the war-witch of Benghazi, either. All attempts to connect her to the tragedy of Benghazi and every other accusation has been proven false.

I suspect that she would come up with something like that. And, if not her, than her husband!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 10:04 pm

TwinRuler wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I suspect that she would come up with something like that. And, if not her, than her husband!

Come up with what? That her evil persona doesn't really exist? I sincerely think it's overblown by the Republican establishment.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2018, 4:07 am

Still, how else would one explain the obviously stupid things that Trump says and does? I think that they are on to plan #B. Trump is desperately trying to get impeached.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2018, 4:51 am

TwinRuler wrote:
Still, how else would one explain the obviously stupid things that Trump says and does? I think that they are on to plan #B. Trump is desperately trying to get impeached.

Perhaps. Or maybe he thinks he can get away with the same sort of rank corruption and incompetence running the country that he had done bankrupting his businesses.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2018, 8:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:

Perhaps. Or maybe he thinks he can get away with the same sort of rank corruption and incompetence running the country that he had done bankrupting his businesses.

That is another interesting possibility. How did he run his businesses?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2018, 3:12 pm

Like he runs his Presidency - - spending more time at his clubs and playing golf than at work, saying stupid and bigoted things, having some sort of secretive relationship with the Russian oligarchs, crime figures, and third world despots, and generally seeking attention instead if getting anything of substance done, all the while throwing temper tantrums at his lackeys.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2018, 4:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I think that the OP has watched the play "the Producers" one too many times. :lol:

He thinks that Hillary is Gene Wilder, and that the Trump campaign was the opening night of "Springtime for Hitler" (a play deliberately designed to be a flop, but the plans backfired and it became a hit). :lol: