Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2018, 8:20 am

Mikah wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Mikah wrote:
We must band together and stop this group of homosexuals and their tyrannical plans.

They’ve dominated the fashion industry. Their next target: the world.

Indeed, all their ill-gotten wealth from the fashion industry is currently being poured into making subservient gynoids. Their victory is close at hand.

Why would a homosexual want a gynoid?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2018, 9:35 am

Dennis Prager is alt-right apparently. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3jqcApQYvw

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:32 am

The mass majority of Satanists don't really worship the Devil. Rather, they're just a bunch of hedonistic atheists. In fact, Anton LeVay, of Satanism fame, said that Ayn Rand's ideology was virtually identical to his, save for lacking all the silly rituals.
Gays are our fellow citizens who have every right to live their lives and pursue happiness, just like anyone else.
The Alt Right is in fact a conglomeration of racists, misogynists, ultra nationalists,fundamentalists, etc. If anything, Satanists, and most certainly gays, are on their hit list.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:36 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

particularly introverted lesbians?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 12:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Alt Right is in fact a conglomeration of racists, misogynists, ultra nationalists,fundamentalists, etc. If anything, Satanists, and most certainly gays, are on their hit list.

I often troll alt-righters on other sites, and so I have learned a lot about what they believe.

A good portion of them believe that homosexuality is a mental illness and that the world is run by Jewish Satanists. They seriously believe that Judaism is secretly a form of Satanism.

In other words, their hatred of Satanism goes above and beyond the point of paranoia.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 12:29 pm

I amused though, at how it seems someone who believes the following is considered by the media and others to be "alt-right":

"Pro-life"

Has looked at the Brietbart website, even once and even if only by accident or if only looking over someone else's shoulder while ordering coffee somewhere.

Listens to talk radio

Believes in less government and lower taxes

Goes to church of some kind

I actually get a kick out of it for some reason that there appear to be many people that believe anyone who ascribes to and/or believes that above should be labeled "alt-right". Well, the media would like people the believe it at any rate.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:06 pm

Magna wrote:
I amused though, at how it seems someone who believes the following is considered by the media and others to be "alt-right":

"Pro-life"

Has looked at the Brietbart website, even once and even if only by accident or if only looking over someone else's shoulder while ordering coffee somewhere.

Listens to talk radio

Believes in less government and lower taxes

Goes to church of some kind

I actually get a kick out of it for some reason that there appear to be many people that believe anyone who ascribes to and/or believes that above should be labeled "alt-right". Well, the media would like people the believe it at any rate.

I don't think the media believes that just because someone does those things, or holds those positions, is automatically Alt Right. Rather, it's more a matter of taking those things to the extreme. And much more likely, those in the Alt Right are beholden to white nationalism and the nativism and racism that accompany it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:09 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I often troll alt-righters on other sites, and so I have learned a lot about what they believe.

A good portion of them believe that homosexuality is a mental illness and that the world is run by Jewish Satanists. They seriously believe that Judaism is secretly a form of Satanism.

In other words, their hatred of Satanism goes above and beyond the point of paranoia.

That they believe such obvious cretinisms is without a doubt. :lol:

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 7:44 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That they believe such obvious cretinisms is without a doubt. :lol:

:D They are certainly misogynists!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 9:04 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
:nerdy: Actually...

ANDROID/GYNOID: Artificially-created organic beings. They are technically, "... synthetic humans -- male or female in form -- created from biological materials". They exhibit life, in that they are biologically living; their distinction is that they were created in a laboratory, rather than having evolved in nature. Androids and gynoids are created from a combination of cloning and genetic engineering techniques -- DNA chains can be synthetically tailored to create desired characteristics, which means androids and gynoids can take any form. Their general inability to reproduce results from the laws of most high-tech worlds rather than from technology. Theoretically, androids and gynoids can be made with the ability to reproduce; but their susceptibility to premature aging and sicknesses related to old age (due to weaker DNA) limit their useful lifespans to 10-15 years, making reproduction a risky proposition, at best.

ASIMOV, ISAAC: A writer and professor of biochemistry. He was known for his works of science fiction and popular science. Asimov was a prolific writer who wrote or edited more than 500 books and an estimated 90,000 letters and postcards. He formulated the laws of Robotics (q.v.)

ASIMOV'S 0TH LAW OF ROBOTICS: "A robot may not harm humanity, nor, through inaction, allow humanity to come to harm."

ASIMOV'S 1ST LAW OF ROBOTICS: "A robot may not injure a human being, nor, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm, except where such action or inaction would conflict with the 0th Law."

ASIMOV'S 2ND LAW OF ROBOTICS: "A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the 0th or 1st Law."

ASIMOV'S 3RD LAW OF ROBOTICS: "A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the 0th, 1st or 2nd Laws."

ASIMOVIAN: The utilization of logical parameters as a basis for understanding and interacting with the universe.

CYBORG: A portmanteau of "cybernetic organism"; a cyborg is an individual with a high percentage of computerized electro-mechanical replacement body parts. The term is generally considered vulgar or slanderous term. About 1% of the population has at least one artificial body part. Most individuals with a high percentage of artificial body parts are current or ex-military personnel. Special agents have allegedly been made into cyborgs, but this rumor is unconfirmed.

DROID: Another name for intelligent robot.

DRONE: Another name for 'Dumbot' (q.v.); usually applied to mobile aerial robots.

DUMBOT: Also called a 'Drone'. The most common type of robot used anywhere. Each dumbot is built for a special purpose, with a single application program. The dumbot's intelligence is virtually zero. Typical dumbots can be found on almost any high-tech assembly line, performing tasks which are too tedious or too dangerous for humans to safely or efficiently perform. Some of these dumbots barely qualify for the appellation of "robot".

PSEUDO-BIOLOGICAL ROBOT: The least common configuration of robot, due to the high cost, but they continue to be the dream of scientists and technicians, particularly among some of the human races. A pseudo-biological robot is designed to mimic a member of its race in every apparent feature. The perfect pseudo-bio would be externally indistinguishable from the actual person it represents. The ultimate goal is for a pseudo-bio robot to pass as a human in a casual encounter. Pseudo-bio robots, no matter how sophisticated in their construction, are still machines and are not to be confused with Androids or Gynoids (q.v.), which are artificially-produced life forms.

ROBOT: A machine -- especially one programmable by a computer -- that is capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. Robots can be guided by an external control device or the control may be embedded within. Robots may be constructed to take on human form but most robots are machines designed to perform a task with little or no regard as to how they look.

ROBOTICS: An interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.

WARBOT: A combat robot; an intelligent, effective battlefield unit that follows orders, has no fear, and costs no friendly lives if it is overcome by the enemy. For the most part, this degree of perfection in warbots is still an elusive dream, but warbots are used by several cultures with varying amounts of success. Most warbots can be classified as local protection warbots, tactical warbots, or drone warbots.

:nerdy:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 9:25 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I was referring to the male homosexuals who supposedly run the alt-right.

That being said, you have raised a very interesting point … perhaps unintentionally.

A lot of feminists on the internet have told me "We can't let men use sex robots because this will teach them how to rape! Men who fantasize about fembots secretly fantasize about rape!"

This, of course, ignores the fact that lesbians could use fembots as well … and the fact that many heterosexual women want to have masculine sexbots … and the fact that women are also capable of rape … and the fact that many women fantasize about rape even though they wouldn't want to actually be raped in real life.

I've been to "incel" sites before. Some of the users on those sites are lesbians who whine about how shallow other lesbians are. This sort of pathetic sexual loserdom exists in lesbians too … and just about every other racial and sexual demographic.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 9:31 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I was referring to the male homosexuals who supposedly run the alt-right.

That being said, you have raised a very interesting point … perhaps unintentionally.

A lot of feminists on the internet have told me "We can't let men use sex robots because this will teach them how to rape! Men who fantasize about fembots secretly fantasize about rape!"

This, of course, ignores the fact that lesbians could use fembots as well … and the fact that many heterosexual women want to have masculine sexbots … and the fact that women are also capable of rape … and the fact that many women fantasize about rape even though they wouldn't want to actually be raped in real life.

I've been to "incel" sites before. Some of the users on those sites are lesbians who whine about how shallow other lesbians are. This sort of pathetic sexual loserdom exists in lesbians too … and just about every other racial and sexual demographic.

There is that particularly creepy homosexual, Jack Donovan, who is affiliated with the Alt Right. His whole philosophy of life seems straight out of [u]The Fight Club[u]. He is very much obsessed with the very idea of masculinity, so much so, that he seems at the point of appearing to be the very image of all that women, especially those of a Radical Feminist ideological worldview and viewpoint would hate and dread about men!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 9:40 pm

TwinRuler wrote:
There is that particularly creepy homosexual, Jack Donovan, who is affiliated with the Alt Right. His whole philosophy of life seems straight out of [u]The Fight Club[u]. He is very much obsessed with the very idea of masculinity, so much so, that he seems at the point of appearing to be the very image of all that women, especially those of a Radical Feminist ideological worldview and viewpoint would hate and dread about men!

Is Jack Donovan really associated with the alt-right? The alt-right seems to hate him actually. It seems to me that he's in a league of his own.

It is, however, true that Jack Donovan is a homosexual man who really hates feminism and effeminate men. His existence shatters several stereotypes regarding both homosexual men and anti-feminists.

A lot of people have told me that every single anti-feminist is a heterosexual man who is sexually frustrated … but Jack Donovan is gay … so that makes no sense at all.

Perhaps feminists should start using actual arguments instead of childish shaming tactics.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2018, 9:48 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:

Is Jack Donovan really associated with the alt-right? The alt-right seems to hate him actually. It seems to me that he's in a league of his own.

It is, however, true that Jack Donovan is a homosexual man who really hates feminism and effeminate men. His existence shatters several stereotypes regarding both homosexual men and anti-feminists.

A lot of people have told me that every single anti-feminist is a heterosexual man who is sexually frustrated … but Jack Donovan is gay … so that makes no sense at all.

Perhaps feminists should start using actual arguments instead of childish shaming tactics.

Well, the way I see it, there may indeed be a conspiracy, of sorts, afoot to gradually criminalize heterosexual love, or at any rate, heterosexual sex. Now, in order to make its motivation seem more noble and chivalrous than it is, in truth, they decided to pretend it is all about protecting women from crime, sexual crime in particular. As I am sure we have all noticed, the Media's fixation on rape!

The true motivation, of it all, might, just might be, revenge for the Lavender Affair of the 1950's. McCarthy, the Senator, cracked down on Homosexuality. Now, the Homosexuals, I fear, are endeavoring to pay Society back, with interest.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 10:09 pm

TwinRuler wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:

Well, the way I see it, there may indeed be a conspiracy, of sorts, afoot to gradually criminalize heterosexual love, or at any rate, heterosexual sex. Now, in order to make its motivation seem more noble and chivalrous than it is, in truth, they decided to pretend it is all about protecting women from crime, sexual crime in particular. As I am sure we have all noticed, the Media's fixation on rape!

The true motivation, of it all, might, just might be, revenge for the Lavender Affair of the 1950's. McCarthy, the Senator, cracked down on Homosexuality. Now, the Homosexuals, I fear, are endeavoring to pay Society back, with interest.

Like so many extreme homophobes, McCarthy was a closet case.

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2018, 4:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
TwinRuler wrote:

Like so many extreme homophobes, McCarthy was a closet case.

Tell me more!