Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jun 2019, 10:09 am

I'm done with American politics, or lack of. Are any other Americans on WP frustrated?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 10:12 am

KikiKitty678 wrote:
I'm done with American politics, or lack of. Are any other Americans on WP frustrated?

I am too. That's why I tell everybody I hate both Republicans and Democrats. This country is becoming so polarized and that's not a good thing. :(

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 10:12 am

Yeah...I'm done, too!

Get Trump out of there! LOL

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 10:25 am

KikiKitty678 wrote:
Frustrated enough to retire to another country, yes.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 10:39 am

Fnord wrote:
KikiKitty678 wrote:
Frustrated enough to retire to another country, yes.

I wish I could. :(

But I am as immobile as a peach tree. All I can do is adapt to my environment.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 2:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yeah...I'm done, too!

Get Trump out of there! LOL

Doesn’t seem you are done then

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 2:24 pm

Was it ever up hill?

I kinda hate this country.
I feel like no one can see outside of what very directly affects them, like their lives are living in a mirror. Politics may as well be football. People rarely think about what is right or wrong and just jump on a team.

If I get the chance I will move to another country. Probably not soon, but I certainly want to. No point of living in this egotistical crud hole.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 2:59 pm

Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

I feel like no one can see outside of what very directly affects them, like their lives are living in a mirror. Politics may as well be football. People rarely think about what is right or wrong and just jump on a team.

If I get the chance I will move to another country. Probably not soon, but I certainly want to. No point of living in this egotistical crud hole.

I have said from the very beginning that we are a country of narcissists (iow ethnocentric). Of course not all Americans are bad people, but there is no denying the inflated ego and overexaggerated sense of greatness of our culture as a whole.

You're absolutely right, we were never "great" to begin with. I mean where dah fuq do Americans get that idea? From their Hollywood movies? :P

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 6:38 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

I have said from the very beginning that we are a country of narcissists (iow ethnocentric). Of course not all Americans are bad people, but there is no denying the inflated ego and overexaggerated sense of greatness of our culture as a whole.

You're absolutely right, we were never "great" to begin with. I mean where dah fuq do Americans get that idea? From their Hollywood movies? :P

I blame WW2 propaganda :)

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 6:46 pm

Arganger wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

I blame WW2 propaganda :)

That's what a lot of Hollywood movies were during World War 2 lol :lol:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 6:47 pm

Hell Hollowood is Amuuurrrica's propoganda machine just like our news.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 1:44 am

Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

Being the world's preeminent military and economic power tends to give you the idea that you are great. Decide for yourself whether this should be the case, but it's the primary basis for our nation's collective superiority complex.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 2:08 am

When 1 million American troops were stationed or passed through Australia during WWII there was a famous news article that captured the spirit of the times
Yanks down under - 'Over-sexed, over-paid and over here'

uspe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jun 2019, 2:32 am

methinks the white race is polarized not as liberal vs conservative, but as cognitively superior whites vs laymen whites.. a lot. that might explain the detoquesville thing but im not sure. all white empires, they build up, expand, almost reaching the zenith, then suddenly depresses, and enter permanent plateaux. the paradox of the white race .

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 2:35 am

uspe wrote:
methinks the white race is polarized not as liberal vs conservative, but as cognitively superior whites vs laymen whites.. a lot. that might explain the detoquesville thing but im not sure. all white empires, they build up, expand, almost reaching the zenith, then suddenly depresses, and enter permanent plateaux. the paradox of the white race .

Welcome to WP...what is a cognitively superior white?

uspe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jun 2019, 2:37 am

uspe wrote:

on the other hand, the jews are in nature middle eastern ..