Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MalchikBrodyaga
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 5:54 am

That’s an interesting multi-class build.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 8:09 am

What is the point that the OP is trying to make?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MalchikBrodyaga
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Aug 2018, 12:25 pm

Fnord wrote:

The fact that you even ask this question in this form proves some other "point" worth stating -- even though that point wasn't the intention of my post. So you think that anything has to have a "point": either pro-democrate or pro-republican. What happened with research for the sake of research? Did Americans get dumbed down through all that politics?

But anyway, back to answering your question: first of all, I didn't watch most of it. But I do think its worth bookmarking and watching eventually, which I will and I suggest you watch it too. One "point" that can be extracted out of it is that illuminati are very real, because someone came out of illuminati and shared inside knowledge of what he saw. If it was all made up, he won't have enough details to fill in 6 hours.

One bit that I did watch talked about Mormons openly saying to the author of the video -- back when he was still an illuminati witch -- "why don't you join us because we were made by witches and for witches". I never expected Mormons to actually admit to that. I was under impression that, even if Mormonism was found by witches (which I thought was just a conspiracy theory anyway) at the very least Mormons won't know it. Yet this video proves that they know it, they just are being very calculating in terms of what to share with whom. If someone doesn't like witches they would deny it, if someone is a witch they would use it as advertizing point.

What makes it even more interesting is that this video DID admit that Mormons believe the Bible and strive to follow Jesus. Yes, the author was saying they were wrong, but in the process of explaining where they were wrong, he did mention their beliefs, which included Bible and Jesus. So the fact that he included *both* their belief in God and the Bible *as well as* their admission that they were made for witches and by witches, makes it into a very interesting sociological question how can they believe both at the same time.

But like I said, I didn't see most of the video. The bit about Mormons I just summarized is probably just 20 minutes of that video. So other parts might be even more interesting.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 12:46 pm

MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So you think that anything has to have a "point": either pro-democrate or pro-republican.
This is a lie.
MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
What happened with research for the sake of research?
If that was your intent, then you should have stated it in your original post.
MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
Did Americans get dumbed down through all that politics?
This is a sweeping generalization.
MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
... If it was all made up, he won't have enough details to fill in 6 hours.
False assumption. The Chronicles of Narnia were all made up, yet there was enough detail to require no less than seven novels. Misddle-Earth was made up, yet there are also several novels, a role-playing game, several movies, and a plethora of fan-written stories. Star Trek ... Star Wars ... Doctor Who ... Marvel ... there are many other fantasy worlds with much more than 6 hours worth of detail, so detail alone does not make a fantasy real.

The rest of your argument is based on your belief (not mine) that some delusional and self-centered nutjobs is telling the truth. There is no valid basis to believe any of his claims.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 1:36 pm

103k subscribers

@ $1-2 per 1,000 ad views
https://techwiser.com/how-much-can-you- ... m-youtube/

He has potentially made $1300-$2700 for this single video

Add "money-maker" to his titles. :)

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 1:47 pm

MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
One bit that I did watch talked about Mormons openly saying to the author of the video -- back when he was still an illuminati witch -- "why don't you join us because we were made by witches and for witches". I never expected Mormons to actually admit to that. I was under impression that, even if Mormonism was found by witches (which I thought was just a conspiracy theory anyway) at the very least Mormons won't know it. Yet this video proves that they know it

So, let me get this straight. One person on the internet, with many books to hawk on this very subject, who's trustworthiness is, at best, unknown and is even doubted and ridiculed by other conspiracy theorists (some background info), reported hearsay that persons unknown, who's trustworthiness is also unknown, said something to him. I'm no expert on epistemology, but this strikes me as a rather low bar for "proof" of anything.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 2:48 pm

Trogluddite wrote:
MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
One bit that I did watch talked about Mormons openly saying to the author of the video -- back when he was still an illuminati witch -- "why don't you join us because we were made by witches and for witches". I never expected Mormons to actually admit to that. I was under impression that, even if Mormonism was found by witches (which I thought was just a conspiracy theory anyway) at the very least Mormons won't know it. Yet this video proves that they know it
So, let me get this straight. One person on the internet, with many books to hawk on this very subject, who's trustworthiness is, at best, unknown and is even doubted and ridiculed by other conspiracy theorists (some background info), reported hearsay that persons unknown, who's trustworthiness is also unknown, said something to him. I'm no expert on epistemology, but this strikes me as a rather low bar for "proof" of anything.
There's a lot of teleological thinking going on with these conspiracy nutters.

Teleological thinking involves ascribing intentions and purposes to features of the world that may not have any consciousness or desires at all. One example is the thought that the sun rises to provide us light -- when in reality the sun appears to rise in the sky because of the Earth's rotation in the solar system.

These patterns of thought are part of children’s earliest intuitions about the world. This type of thinking is anathema to reason, and was famously mocked by Voltaire, whose character Pangloss believed that 'noses were made to wear spectacles'. Yet it is very resilient in human cognition, and is linked not only to conspiracism, but also to creationism.

One way to detect teleological thinking in individuals is to find that they subscribe to views such as, "Nothing happens by accident" or "Everything happens for a reason". These types of views correspond closely with a propensity to believe conspiracy theories.

MalchikBrodyaga
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Aug 2018, 3:42 pm

Fnord wrote:
Trogluddite wrote:
MalchikBrodyaga wrote:
There's a lot of teleological thinking going on with these conspiracy nutters.

Teleological thinking involves ascribing intentions and purposes to features of the world that may not have any consciousness or desires at all. One example is the thought that the sun rises to provide us light -- when in reality the sun appears to rise in the sky because of the Earth's rotation in the solar system.

These patterns of thought are part of children’s earliest intuitions about the world. This type of thinking is anathema to reason, and was famously mocked by Voltaire, whose character Pangloss believed that 'noses were made to wear spectacles'. Yet it is very resilient in human cognition, and is linked not only to conspiracism, but also to creationism.

One way to detect teleological thinking in individuals is to find that they subscribe to views such as, "Nothing happens by accident" or "Everything happens for a reason". These types of views correspond closely with a propensity to believe conspiracy theories.

This thinking is not necessary wrong. If you believe in universe being a watch and God being a watch-maker, it is entirely possible for God to have constructed things in such a way that they, while running by science, would do exactly what "should have" been done.

In case you say "well the Bible writers didn't know the science so that it is a rationalization after the fact", let me point out that Bible writers wrote something else where they knew perfectly well they had different lines of cause and effect in the interplay with each other, yet they wrote it anyway. In particular, Paul wrote two things:

a) Jews were rejected as a punishment for them rejecting Christ
b) Jews were rejected so that gentiles can come in
c) It would be unfair for Jews to be rejected for no reason, so they "had to" reject Christ first, so that they can get rejected "as a punishment", yet, at the same time, having been rejected -- far from being a punishment -- is needed in order to bring gentiles

See what I mean?

So with science and the Bible it can be something along the following lines:

a) God wants the sun to rise in order to keep us warm
b) God, being a mathematician, doesn't want to simply "make" sun rise (although He could have if he wanted to, but He doesn't want to); instead, He wants sun to obey the laws of physics
c) Therefore God arranges the universe in such a way that the sun rises purely due to laws of physics yet, at the same time, also makes sure in His original arrangement that it just "happens" to rise in the exact way that would be the most beneficial for humans -- yet without slightest deviation from laws of physics

Now I realize that you might not care about anything I said so far since you don't believe in God and the Bible. But I can even show you something similar within physics itself, without any reference to God. Have you ever thought of a concept of relativity? What this means is that you can use different coordinate systems yet predict the same result. Now, I can take it a little further and, instead of just talking about different coordinate systems, I can talk about different theories (for example, there are different competing theories of quantum gravity that physicists don't agree on). One thing I am working on now is to show that different theories that are commonly thought of as competing with each other can all be simultaneously correct in their own way. How is it possible? Well, it is: each theory can be talking about an incomplete picture of the universe, and it can talk about it in terms of the concepts relevant to that theory. The other theory doesn't negate those concepts, it just doesn't mention them and instead it talks about in terms of different sets of concepts -- that the first theory didn't negate either, just didn't mention them. And it just happens that different sets of concepts lead to the same result.

Well the same might be true with religion as well.

MalchikBrodyaga
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Aug 2018, 3:45 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
103k subscribers

I didn't know that. So why don't we all make money by making videos.

Its a serious question by the way. I mean, I don't even have to make up any stories. I can just make a video about the favorite class I went to, or my favorite day at church, or my favorite vacation, and make $2000. Why don't everyone do that?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 8:52 pm

A heads up to members generally about posting links:

As we have rules which specify prohibited material, it is incumbent on posters of links - any links - to read or view them in full BEFORE posting them on Wrong Planet, as a precautionary measure.

Because IF a member posts a link that contains material which is in breach of the rules, then the excuse of "I didn't read it in full myself before posting" won't evade consequences of formal warnings/banning.

Also, please exercise extreme care when posting links without an 's' for safety rating (https not http links). Unwittingly infecting member's computers is a danger with careless linkage of other websites etc. Help up keep WP safe by avoiding these kinds of reckless behaviour.

Thanks for your attention.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 11:07 pm

For a few years I was showing up regularly to a Rosicrucian group that had biweekly meetings locally (my work hours prohibited me from going much more) and the group head actually was Mormon by upbringing. He had some sharp insights into the symbolic similarities between Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry and Mormonism.

I've often heard the historical case made that during Joseph Smith's time that there was quite a strong persecution of Freemasons (1830's and 40's) and from that came some concern that if Freemasonry didn't protect itself under freedom of religion it could get wiped out. The argument follows that Mormonism is something like a life-raft for blue lodge masonry from that time period. Something similar, albeit different, happened with Paul Foster Case and Builders of the Adytum - ie. that Paul saw similar problems in the Golden Dawn, actually got kicked out by Moina Mathers for differences of opinion, and similarly to how Israel Regardie published the 'black brick' (Complete Golden Dawn) Paul started a mystery school which specialized more strictly on the spiritual cultivation aspects of tarot, qabalah, and alchemy as they were taught in the Golden Dawn and removing most of the ceremonial magic - with his own insights and additions over above AE Waite's ideas and blinds, hence Builders of the Adytum got filed as a religion in California, has a small church in Los Angeles, and interestingly enough has kept the corpus of lessons which got blossomed out by Ann Davies et al from five years to fifteen and made the whole thing richer while most modern branches of the Golden Dawn, outside the groups overseen by Chic and Tabitha Cicero, are known to be quite sketchy.

I'd add that I don't know how accurate this is, while Manly P Hall had a lot of keen historical insights he also grew up steeped in this stuff so it could have thrown his radar a bit, but he seemed to suggest that at least one or two major religions (most notably he suggested Islam) may have come from a mystery school (perhaps some Sabian offshoot) in a decadence/decline phase of its organization and membership trying to life raft some of its ideas. I'm not sure how that meshes with epilepsy or Gabriel sightings but it does flow with the suggestion that when a religion seems to pick up enough steam out of nowhere it could be the result of that sort of activity.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 9:40 am

"Click Bait" on the Internet appealing to Emotional Strings of others where a Common Darkness is desired
for a 'Religious Bind and Bond' of Misery Loves Company common among folks who live in 'Desert Scarcity'
Looking for a 'Hero' to help them fight against the Nemesis of the Overall Negativity in their life to
keep some kind of Emotional State inspired even if only Dark through Fear to keep another
day of Life; just to keep going in whatever 'oblivion' their Mind Co-Creates with others.

It's True if a Person Lies enough to Appeal to those who want something, anything, to Believe
in they could Probably rise to A Position like Leader of the so-called Free World. But Wait!
that is reality now, for it's true in the feel and sense of Life in Words of 'Queensrÿche' too:

"Visualize your dream
Record it in the present tense
Put it into a permanent form
If you persist in your efforts
You can achieve dream control
Dream control"

Trump does this almost every Day in ways of Organized Deceit on Twitter and the
Empirical Evidence so far shows just how Rational a Substantial Portion of the Population is
in discerning what even so-called 'Common Sense' would see in the Non-Verbal expressions
of an Obvious Liar just a Minute into the Video shared here as Click bait for 'those masses'.
But again for those who cannot immediately discern this through a Practice of Emotional Intelligence
that works in Rational Ways of Emotional Intelligence Discerning the Sincere from those of 'Organized Deceit'';
True, the 'Barnum effect' comes true too, even if the Presentation is Cheap Motel and the Actors too almost laughable
as such for those with Discerning eyes of Emotional Intelligence that is real as another verse of the Song applies:

"You won't rely on open eyes to see
The walls you built within
Come tumbling down, and a new world will begin
Living twice at once you learn
You're safe from the pain in the dream domain
A soul set free to fly"

I always heard the Song as Singing Organized Deceit instead of Open Eyes
But true that works too for me as I've always seen through Organized Deceit
ever Since Santa Claus came down a Chimney we didn't Have with a Picture of a Bearded Man;
Very Northern European Looking and Effeminate almost like a Female with a Beard Named King of the Universe
from a little patch of Dirt in the Middle East; And yeah, I was only Five Years Doing Vocal Speak since the Age of Four.

Some Folks See Deeper than other Folks see with Similar Eyes. Some Folks Detect Discrepancies almost immediately
and other Folks neither see the details or the bigger pictures of reality. For me at least that was both a Gift and
Curse as my Imagination and Creativity 'S88Ked' so bad I checked out a Book on Creativity from College while
I was Graduating in the top part of the Class with three College Degrees. I could never maintain the Focus
to make it through the first few pages and that was the way it was most of my life then; although a Lecture
was enough with Rote Memory to ace all the tests.

I wondered why; for earlier in my Life I had a Rich Imagination and could even Guide Lucid Dreams at night
but it's true the BS Meter was turned on high.

It's true; Mechanical Cognition takes that away as Science Shows now the Yang of too much reason will take
away the Yin of Real Magic in life of Imagination and Creativity more.

My Mother said for Decades you can make yourself as Happy as you want; all you have to do is Have Faith
and Believe in it and it will come real. I was way too skeptical to believe this for I didn't have that Intelligence
then in both Imagination and Creativity in making Dreams Come to Fruition as Science even shows
now that the Placebo effect for some folks is strong enough to make so-called incurable Disease
go into remission.

it's True at ages 47 through 53 as a Shut-in in my Bedroom with 19 Medical Disorders including
Type Two Trigeminal Neuralgia as the Worst Pain understood by Humankind from wake to sleep
there was no way My Mother would convince me that would pass and better days would come as
the Doctor gave me a prognosis of zero for Recovery then.

Eventually after inhabiting this place with more 'logic talk', I decided to create my own Dreams in
Curing of all my pain and numb and write it down with imagination and creativity more but
even before that A spark of 'Transient Hypo-Frontality' came on its own in March of 2013
66 Months ago with enough Practice of writing just to escape the Pain and Numb a tiny bit.

I still don't believe in stuff that doesn't Have Empirical Evidence to prove it and while I probably have
enough Imagination and Creativity now to Create a Narrative that would sell BS to the weak among
us in Discernment, I don't have the 'Dark Virtue' within me to lie to make money; and I don't need it anyway
so it's a moot point as whole.

But what I do have is all the Empirical Evidence of what the Rational Professionals who were taking care of
me could only explain as a Miracle for the Recovery of all the Pain and Numb then that I brought to Fruition through
a Dream of Belief Written down that came True for Real that I continue to Do in Song and Dance too.

Yep; I documented that on this Website way back in 2013; and folks scoffed at me when I said then there were
no practical limits in terms of usual for what I would accomplish Next; and a Year or so later the Boy who was
picked last on Sports Teams was named a Dance Legend by the General Public; and that might be hard to believe
unless you review all 2000 plus Photos of Beautiful Women Standing Next to me smiling ear to ear for the Joy
of Dance I Bring to them for the Young Man in Decades before folks described as too dizzy in the 3D world to
find his way out of a Frigging Paper Bag; and that was true for I was just about as uncomfortable in my own skin
and the Physical Navigation of the World as a Person could be.

I went from the mid 50's on the EQ Test to the Mid 90's in the span of a Month. I went from a 195
to a 92 on the Aspie Quiz; and 45 to 11 on the AQ Scan for Autism too in the Span of a Month in
the Summer of 2013. True; for unpacking DNA in Epigenetic Effect of whatever the Natural
Cause was for I do not believe still in the SuperNatural as that's just another Phrase for
Human Natural Potential that you may not have encountered yet in your reality but
I have through dedicated effort. Yes, my Sister is diagnosed with Asperger's
too but she hasn't been able to put all the negative parts to bed that
make life extremely difficult Navigating the 'Real World Now'.

Perhaps it was the extreme Challenge of so much Illness as there is some
Evidence that folks who break through to the 'other sides' of Human Potential do it
through Great Struggle and Adaptation for Change by looking within. If I didn't Believe my
Mother, I sure don't expect you to believe me. And in Fact, If I didn't have the empirical evidence
at hand that I've Danced in Public for Close to 10K Miles in Public and Have Written a Free Verse
Long Form Poem Empirically Measured at 6 Million Words in 5 Year and 3 Million Words of Word Press
Count in the Last Two Years along with those Plus 2000 Selfies with Beautiful Women; and yes, a Youtube
Video of me Leg Pressing Half a Ton increasing my Leg Strength by Double in a Year or so span of dates,
i might question my reality too. But it's true, I prove the all Natural Miracles of Life I Do every day but
never the less and even less it took me less than a minute to determine this Video was just a money
Making Project of BS no different than BS Twitter Talks Every day for those PT Barnum Folks ready
to suck it all up.

But again, I was the Real Fool when I didn't believe my Mother when she said Magic is real.

It's true, if you've never experienced it for all practical intents and purposes it might as well be SuperNatural for you.

Build it and perhaps you will come back too in Fields of Dreams that are real enough in Empirical Evidence for you.

And Hell no, I still don't Believe the Story of Jesus is about something that Happened in Real Life; but I do
believe in Love; the Essence of the Entire Story along with the Faith that Folks come to Acquire by Looking
within in Belief to Heal themselves of pain and numb among the worst illnesses still Measured by Medicine as Real.

This Magic is real too; there just isn't a Great Enough Scientific Tool to Measure all of it as it's worth noting
too that even Esteemed Rock Star of Astro Physics, Neil deGrasse Tyson, will not deny the Potential
that some kind of Advanced Being(s) has/have Programmed this entire Reality as is in some kind of
Futuristic Hologram that is the now that we experience; Nor, will he deny that we know very Little
about the Inner Universe of Being Human; Nor, will he deny someone like Katy Perry understands
it better then he. It's true that Dude has a Problem telling Lies too. And so do I; but i am not A Real
Fool now who will deny that Magic is real or that Jesus is just a made up story that makes sense at
Essence of what is 'Most Real', the Force of Love and Faith and Belief the Trinity of the Higher Force Within.

'We' Will at Least Be Successful in Measuring the Empirical Effects by the few who make it through the
eye of the Needle in Fear of the Dark and Cynicism of Light as it's too bad the Folks who really wrote
the Story of Jesus don't get all the Credit for Bringing Real All Natural Magic to Light that Really Works.

Anyway, this is how it works for me; I still don't see Life as Fair or Equality of Outcome based on a Welfare
God that/who doles out Heaven without any work. Do I believe in God; Hell Yes; but only through the Fire of Pain
and Numb at 100 Percent of How I See God Now. As Yeah Baby; Silent Lucidity and Pain/Numb Made me a Believer
Polishing the Grains
of Sand that were
my Soul into one Diamond
of Love Faith and Belief in Love as the Greatest Force so much more than a Four Letter Word (God)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Sep 2018, 10:00 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
103k subscribers

Ignoring the fact, of course, that many people use Adblock or similar software which would likely negate a large chunk of that money.

My guess would be it's closer to ~ 1,000 dollars or so. Sizeable but not life changing.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 12:13 pm

That's just it.

Crackpots are a dime/dozen on U Tube.

The OP says that he "isn't making any point" by posting this, but obviously, for some reason, he finds this guy more relevant or more interesting than the zillions of other crazies on the web.

So why should we here on WP find this guy more credible, or more interesting, then the average UTube crackpot?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 2:19 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
... The OP says that he "isn't making any point" by posting this, but obviously, for some reason, he finds this guy more relevant or more interesting than the zillions of other crazies on the web. So why should we here on WP find this guy more credible, or more interesting, then the average UTube crackpot?
Thank you. I feel better now about reporting him.

I am always concerned that a mod might come back at me and tell me that I am over-reacting, and that it was un-necessary for me to click the 'Report' button, submit a posted complain, or send a mutli-recipient PM.

But when there is positive feedback, I feel much better about exercising due 'vigilance'.