Page 1 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 4:16 pm

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

The PLANETS are in ALIGNMENT! NIBIRU is on a COLLISION COURSE with Earth! The BLOODMOON RULES the heavens! CAN'T YOU SEE that there's also BLOOD in your water, COCKROACHES in your cellar, BUGS in your sugar, GARBAGE on the sidewalk, FREEWAYS in your back yard, and POLICE CARS on your front lawn? Have you NEVER bothered to ASK WHY? You should CONNECT THE DOTS! Actors in the WHITE HOUSE have all SOLD YOUR INDEPENDENCE! They're TAPPING YOUR PHONE! They have CAMERAS EVERYWHERE! They even READ YOUR MAIL! They KNOW EVERYTHING! It's all COGNITIVE INFILTRATION and PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!

We're LOSING the SPIRITUAL BATTLE! The SOURCE OF ALL EVIL has been let out of the PIT OF DARKNESS! Manifest, smoking EVIL is everywhere! Prancing DEMONS are GLEEFULLY PREYING on people! The Earth has become an ENGINE OF ABOMINATIONS, ABORTIONS and SAME-SEX marriages! BLACK HELICOPTERS and UFOs are spraying POISONOUS CHEMTRAILS all over our cities! Power lines are carrying MIND-CONTROL FREQUENCIES! Our water is fouled with FLORIDE and GMOs to pollute our PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS! Children are morphing into BLOOD-THIRSTY, AMORAL MUTATIONS and becoming MINDLESS PREDATORS against their own parents! Their bodies are EXPLODING at the speed of light!

The SPACE-ALIENS have made contact! They're DEMONIC CREATURES! They've taken over the INTERNET! They've INFILTRATED the military! AGENDA 21 is their BATTLE PLAN! AREA 51 is their BREEDING GROUND! MUTILATED cattle! THEY'RE COMING for everybody! With HALLUCINOGENIC MIND-CONTROL research! And ELECTROSHOCK therapy! LIVING CORPSES in VEGETATIVE states! Sensory DEPRIVATION to POSSESS your minds! They FEAST ON FEAR! They'll CONSUME YOUR SOULS! You are SHEEP being FATTENED FOR SLAUGHTER! There is NO LIBERTY, only DEATH!

We have been TAUGHT LIES! It's TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, with full GOVERNMENT INVOLVMENT, all the way to the TOP! The NEW WORLD ORDER owns everything! The Constitution is MEANINGLESS! Civil rights are SUSPENDED! The JACK-BOOTED government THUGS wearing STORM-TROOPER uniforms are GOOSE-STEPPING into your town! They'll BEAT DOWN your doors! They'll CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS! They'll ENSLAVE YOUR CHILDREN! They'll STARVE you into SUBMISSION! There'll be UNIVERSAL DEPRIVATION! Endless PAIN and SUFFERING! You'll BEG FOR DEATH!

And it's even WORSE THAN THAT! The FOUR HORSEMEN of the APOCALYPSE are on a RAMPAGE! With the FURIES breathing down your necks! Resistance is FUTILE! It's the END OF THE WORLD! The PROPHESY is fulfilled! A DISASTER of Biblical proportions! Real Old Testament, WRATH-OF-GOD type stuff! FIRE and BRIMSTONE coming down from the skies! Rivers and SEAS BOILING! 40 years of DARKNESS, EARTHQUAKES and VOLCANOS! The DEAD RISING from the grave! Human SACRIFICE! Dogs and cats LIVING TOGETHER! Mass HYSTERIA! Mass EXTINCTION! There is NOWHERE TO RUN and NOWHERE TO HIDE!

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 4:28 pm

Well?

Did I omit anything?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 4:48 pm

Hopefully all one or two of them will get the memo.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 8:25 pm

Humans are not entirely a Rational Species
Emotions and Human Senses Drive Humans First and then Human Rationality comes next
in a somewhat feeble attempt to explain what Humans do While as Modern Neuroscience Shows now
Humans Basically Hallucinate their Realities in ways of Subconscious Mind Assessing Experiences now
of Past and Present now as Humans continue to Naturally Roll the way Humans come to be now in some
Subjective Feel and Sense of Passing Time that is always now. Anyway, the really Good News is if Humans now
Can and Will Learn to Regulate their Emotions and Integrate their Senses through some method of Bio-Feedback
that really works like Still or Moving Meditation; Particularly in Flow; Humans Will Come to more Civilly Interact now
with others in more Tolerating and even more Accepting of ways of the Unique Ways Humans who Possess Different
Natures and who are Nurtured Differently too across the Lifespan come to View Reality now Based on their Unique
Experiences of Nature and Nurture too.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 8:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

What about those marks that FEMA are leaving on peoples mailboxes to tell the UN troops who to kill and who not to kill? I'd work that one in.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:15 am

But are they turning the freakin' frogs gay?

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:33 am

Fnord wrote:
ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

The PLANETS are in ALIGNMENT! NIBIRU is on a COLLISION COURSE with Earth! The BLOODMOON RULES the heavens! CAN'T YOU SEE that there's also BLOOD in your water, COCKROACHES in your cellar, BUGS in your sugar, GARBAGE on the sidewalk, FREEWAYS in your back yard, and POLICE CARS on your front lawn? Have you NEVER bothered to ASK WHY? You should CONNECT THE DOTS! Actors in the WHITE HOUSE have all SOLD YOUR INDEPENDENCE! They're TAPPING YOUR PHONE! They have CAMERAS EVERYWHERE! They even READ YOUR MAIL! They KNOW EVERYTHING! It's all COGNITIVE INFILTRATION and PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!

We're LOSING the SPIRITUAL BATTLE! The SOURCE OF ALL EVIL has been let out of the PIT OF DARKNESS! Manifest, smoking EVIL is everywhere! Prancing DEMONS are GLEEFULLY PREYING on people! The Earth has become an ENGINE OF ABOMINATIONS, ABORTIONS and SAME-SEX marriages! BLACK HELICOPTERS and UFOs are spraying POISONOUS CHEMTRAILS all over our cities! Power lines are carrying MIND-CONTROL FREQUENCIES! Our water is fouled with FLORIDE and GMOs to pollute our PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS! Children are morphing into BLOOD-THIRSTY, AMORAL MUTATIONS and becoming MINDLESS PREDATORS against their own parents! Their bodies are EXPLODING at the speed of light!

The SPACE-ALIENS have made contact! They're DEMONIC CREATURES! They've taken over the INTERNET! They've INFILTRATED the military! AGENDA 21 is their BATTLE PLAN! AREA 51 is their BREEDING GROUND! MUTILATED cattle! THEY'RE COMING for everybody! With HALLUCINOGENIC MIND-CONTROL research! And ELECTROSHOCK therapy! LIVING CORPSES in VEGETATIVE states! Sensory DEPRIVATION to POSSESS your minds! They FEAST ON FEAR! They'll CONSUME YOUR SOULS! You are SHEEP being FATTENED FOR SLAUGHTER! There is NO LIBERTY, only DEATH!

We have been TAUGHT LIES! It's TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, with full GOVERNMENT INVOLVMENT, all the way to the TOP! The NEW WORLD ORDER owns everything! The Constitution is MEANINGLESS! Civil rights are SUSPENDED! The JACK-BOOTED government THUGS wearing STORM-TROOPER uniforms are GOOSE-STEPPING into your town! They'll BEAT DOWN your doors! They'll CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS! They'll ENSLAVE YOUR CHILDREN! They'll STARVE you into SUBMISSION! There'll be UNIVERSAL DEPRIVATION! Endless PAIN and SUFFERING! You'll BEG FOR DEATH!

And it's even WORSE THAN THAT! The FOUR HORSEMEN of the APOCALYPSE are on a RAMPAGE! With the FURIES breathing down your necks! Resistance is FUTILE! It's the END OF THE WORLD! The PROPHESY is fulfilled! A DISASTER of Biblical proportions! Real Old Testament, WRATH-OF-GOD type stuff! FIRE and BRIMSTONE coming down from the skies! Rivers and SEAS BOILING! 40 years of DARKNESS, EARTHQUAKES and VOLCANOS! The DEAD RISING from the grave! Human SACRIFICE! Dogs and cats LIVING TOGETHER! Mass HYSTERIA! Mass EXTINCTION! There is NOWHERE TO RUN and NOWHERE TO HIDE!

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!

<sarcasm>
That’s the nicest dream I’ve had in years. Is it any reason I’ve been having constant panic attacks?
</sarcasm>

traven
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 5:05 am

Also it needs -breaking news ! !!!- and alien abduction satanic ritual pedo rings, in all caps ofcourse,
a (redemption) donate button, waterfilters and other snake-oil-products for selling TRUTH ! !

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 5:18 am

all hope is not lost - i don't see sleep deprivation on the list!

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 6:22 am

I think you missed something, but, for some reason, I just can't seem to metaphorically put my finger on it.

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 12:06 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I think you missed something, but, for some reason, I just can't seem to metaphorically put my finger on it.
I purposely left out any names of real people -- could that be what you're missing?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 12:45 pm

Hmm, I don't think that's quite it either, but how about we listen to some «Illuminati Confirmed» for now ?

Channel description starts with...
«To all you crazy conspiracy theorist out there: You can stop now. It's been proven...»

Fnord wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
I purposely left out any names of real people -- could that be what you're missing?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 1:02 pm

I know! I failed to colorize everything!!

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Sep 2018, 1:20 pm

The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is that sometimes they may turn out to be true.

For example, when Sergei and Julia Skripal were poisoned, people may have been called crazy for assuming it was a genuine attack from Russia on British soil. Crazy until it turns out to be true.

These are what I like to call "low level" conspiracy theories; we can connect the dots and still feel like it is somewhat a solid concept.

The genuinely insane theories, like the Earth being flat, the UN trying to prevent ships from sailing to reach the "ice wall", the illuminati, Pizzagate, chemtrails, white genocide, HRC being demonically possessed, reptilian politicians, etc., all steal the identity of conspiracy theories.

It's unfortunate, because I'm positive at least one or two must've been correct in the past. The world is a weird place, after all.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Sep 2018, 2:00 pm

Mythos wrote:
The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is that sometimes they may turn out to be true.

For example, when Sergei and Julia Skripal were poisoned, people may have been called crazy for assuming it was a genuine attack from Russia on British soil. Crazy until it turns out to be true.

I mean, that was more the other way around. It was obvious and widely accepted from the off that the Russian state was behind the attack. The conspiracy theorists were the Corbyns of the world who thought that, despite the overwhelming evidence, we could only blame Putin for it if he actually confessed.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 2:25 pm

I live in Canada, I don't have any guns, and therefore I have no problems whatsoever if guns are confiscated.

As usual, Amuuuuuuuurrrrricans only care about themselves and their own country while at the same time thinking there's something wrong with everyone else on the planet, thinking they must "help" them and be the World Police.

Funny there's no mention that vaccines give you autism, which is a punishment from God. And that the vaccines contain aborted human fetuses, lead paint, the souls of terminally-ill patients who died of assisted suicide, and expired special sauce from McDonald's. :P