Page 4 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 1:19 am

JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Our own government doesn't seem to know who the two men are yet they know they are Russian agents who were delivered by Putin. Never heard such garbage in my life. More outrageous than the tripe before the Iraq war.

Stop being so demanding dammit. You act like circumstantial conjecture and innuendo isn't good enough.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2018, 7:23 am

JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Our own government doesn't seem to know who the two men are yet they know they are Russian agents who were delivered by Putin. Never heard such garbage in my life. More outrageous than the tripe before the Iraq war.

The Russian so- called government knows who did it as they come from their military side, but of course, they are not issuing any names publicly, neither them nor our government want to create a tidal wave of mass hysteria across our public and media relations. It would interfere with the data breached by its own enquiry.
I'm not sure how the Iraq war plays into all this but as someone who supports large groups of ethnic minority backgrounds, perhaps you know best how to legislate backhand undercover levels of cover ups that certain countries don't wish to expose outright. The real footage is shown at the train station, which I've been to in the past therefore can confirm it is the correct one, and a British Airport. As far as cutting through the red tape goes, I'd decreed, just as Biscuitman said, we won't be seeing them again. I just want to know how they will stop it from happening and taking place in another undercover town like Salisbury, not too many open fields here, so further afield, but its too early to speculate yet and I don't want to cause undue unrest.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 10:57 am

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Stop being so demanding dammit. You act like circumstantial conjecture and innuendo isn't good enough.

We live in a post fact age.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 11:07 am

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

The Russian so- called government knows who did it as they come from their military side, but of course, they are not issuing any names publicly, neither them nor our government want to create a tidal wave of mass hysteria across our public and media relations. It would interfere with the data breached by its own enquiry.
I'm not sure how the Iraq war plays into all this but as someone who supports large groups of ethnic minority backgrounds, perhaps you know best how to legislate backhand undercover levels of cover ups that certain countries don't wish to expose outright. The real footage is shown at the train station, which I've been to in the past therefore can confirm it is the correct one, and a British Airport. As far as cutting through the red tape goes, I'd decreed, just as Biscuitman said, we won't be seeing them again. I just want to know how they will stop it from happening and taking place in another undercover town like Salisbury, not too many open fields here, so further afield, but its too early to speculate yet and I don't want to cause undue unrest.

How do you know that? You think "they" want to try and stop it. Look at the Manchester bomber. He was stopped at the airport then the security servicemen came along and waved him through as he went back and forth to Libya where he was almost certainly trained by our forces. His father was a British asset used to try and kill Gaddafi. The Parsons Green 'bomber' was trained by ISIS in Iraq.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have their finger prints. We could easily find out who they are but we obviously don't want to. It is absurd for our government to say they know the fake names they use, appeal for anyone who knows their real name whole at the same time claim they are GRU agents. I hear the GRU disbanded 10 years ago but need to verify.
Also the suspects arrived in Salisbury at 11.48 but the Skripals left their home at 9am so the door handle story is a complete lie.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2018, 8:27 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Which includes taking in and absorbing all the facts and evidence.
Silly point scoring and conjecture isn't going to be swallowed up or marched on by a court order appeal for two men's arrest who, have come under direct scrutiny for committing terrorist acts, killing at least one individual,- and it could have been more.
So, making some comment about picking up a perfume bottle 'to test', was one woman's misfortune. Don't know her past, or her history, but is that the point? No. The point of all this fact finding, is to question the culprits who are 'reasoning and testing their alibis,', at large in another country. The truth is on CCTV. Can't miss it.
The story is more fake news from the Kremlin, made up about a tourist adventure. You can't sightsee and poison people at the same time, without knowing it. Carrying lethal fluid around, from another country without getting nicked for it does sound ludicrous, so the answer therefore lies somewhere else.
Who put the Novichock in the perfume bottle? One of those items are duty free, the other, if not imported were embellished from someplace. Again, my observations just follow that of the public and no more. Like I said before, Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Only real way to find out who's capable of really lying.
Alexander Pertrov and Boshirov Roundly

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 10:06 am

Don’t forget we’re all suppose to be held by FEMA in those new metal post offices.Such a joke, they can’t even stand up to an ef2 tornado.The tornado just picked our’s up and tossed it.No way could it hold a bunch of hillbillies if it’s not tornado proof.We would escape within an hour or less, have it broken down and hauled off for scrap metal.

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2018, 10:41 am

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

As it turns out, the Vogons ARE going to demolish earth for that hyperspace bypass after all.

Grab your towels everyone, Fnord is correct, we REALLY ARE DOOMED!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 2:15 pm

The founding fathers believed that the people should be leery of those in power, hence the reason there are so many conspiracy theorists. That, and the fact the government has a history of lying to its citizens.

On the extreme end of the scale you have the rabid nutters who embrace any conspiracy theory that crosses their path. Then you have those who apply logic, look for converging interests, and figure out who benefits from a suspect narrative. Still, even if you fall into the latter category, you will be savagely attacked by a large percentage of the population who never question anything they hear on the news or from their elected officials.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 5:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

Totally obvious fake; you didn't even once accuse "sheeple" of being too stupid to see how obvious it all is! :wink:

StarThrower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Sep 2018, 7:25 am

Define conspiracy theory . OK , I will .
Conspiracy theory : A CIA term used to discredit information that questions their official narrative .
Think about that .

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2018, 7:54 am

VegetableMan wrote:
The founding fathers believed that the people should be leery of those in power, hence the reason there are so many conspiracy theorists. That, and the fact the government has a history of lying to its citizens.

On the extreme end of the scale you have the rabid nutters who embrace any conspiracy theory that crosses their path. Then you have those who apply logic, look for converging interests, and figure out who benefits from a suspect narrative. Still, even if you fall into the latter category, you will be savagely attacked by a large percentage of the population who never question anything they hear on the news or from their elected officials.

Power is essentially one of the most addictive things. And those hooked on that drug do the most damage in history.
The founding fathers we're spot-on, don't trust power, anyone in power. Why do you think they created 3 branches, and diffused the power structure as they did.

But, now in the 21st century, we humans have greater means of exercising power through this vast communications network. Something, I do not think the founding fathers could even get their head around. We live in a completely new age. An age where any "reality" can be sculpted and sold to whoever will buy it. Resulting in those rabid nutters and societal instability.

"conspiracies"? who knows, they are always difficult to prove, but its is part of human nature, to conspire. There are over 7 billion of us, I'm sure a few of them, with some power, or even a delusion of power, are conspiring to increase that power. But the details we may never know.

Whatever. I'm burned out on this stuff. None of it is provable. It is just a bunch of paranoid 'nutters' as you say, staring too long at a random array of dots and claiming to see images in there. Using numerology and what not.

Then consider the media, does it imitate us, or do we imitate it? The X-Files made this line of thinking part of pop culture. Thank you Fox Mulder.... the truth IS out there!! !!

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 6:59 pm

Not enough input from George Carlin...

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Sep 2018, 10:38 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

You're right about the disappearing act part. These Russian agents are too shady to appear in the spotlight for more than a day or two.

The question right now is why it happened, really. What are Russia trying to do? Being spies, it must be intelligence related. Is Putin trying to prevent a dark secret from appearing? Could it be related to the Trump administration?

It's unnerving that this actually happened. It's really weird to me, almost unreal. I suppose that's the world we live in these days.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2018, 3:55 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Which includes taking in and absorbing all the facts and evidence.
Silly point scoring and conjecture isn't going to be swallowed up or marched on by a court order appeal for two men's arrest who, have come under direct scrutiny for committing terrorist acts, killing at least one individual,- and it could have been more.
So, making some comment about picking up a perfume bottle 'to test', was one woman's misfortune. Don't know her past, or her history, but is that the point? No. The point of all this fact finding, is to question the culprits who are 'reasoning and testing their alibis,', at large in another country. The truth is on CCTV. Can't miss it.
The story is more fake news from the Kremlin, made up about a tourist adventure. You can't sightsee and poison people at the same time, without knowing it. Carrying lethal fluid around, from another country without getting nicked for it does sound ludicrous, so the answer therefore lies somewhere else.
Who put the Novichock in the perfume bottle? One of those items are duty free, the other, if not imported were embellished from someplace. Again, my observations just follow that of the public and no more. Like I said before, Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Only real way to find out who's capable of really lying.
Alexander Pertrov and Boshirov Roundly

:?

Have you read ONE word that I have wrote. The story does not add up. The woman from RT who did the interview said she didn't know if the men were telling the truth. She said she had the aircon turned on yet they were sweating a lot.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2018, 3:58 pm

Mythos wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

You're right about the disappearing act part. These Russian agents are too shady to appear in the spotlight for more than a day or two.

The question right now is why it happened, really. What are Russia trying to do? Being spies, it must be intelligence related. Is Putin trying to prevent a dark secret from appearing? Could it be related to the Trump administration?

It's unnerving that this actually happened. It's really weird to me, almost unreal. I suppose that's the world we live in these days.

If they were "Russian agents". They would not apply for a visa at the British Embassy in Russia. They travelled on their real names despite the lying British government. Something has gone terribly wrong in this case and our media and establishment is lying to you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2018, 4:01 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Mythos wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

If they were "Russian agents". They would not apply for a visa at the British Embassy in Russia. They travelled on their real names despite the lying British government. Something has gone terribly wrong in this case and our media and establishment is lying to you.

What is your logic?