Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 12:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
That would depend on everything that came before that sentence. Garbage in / garbage out.
I might also add another layer to this - the more narrow a claim is the more likely it has a fighting chance of being discernibly true or false. When it's really broad, sweeping, or general the likelihood that it's operating from an incomplete data set is almost a certainty.
Agreed.

"I saw something that looked like a translucent thing with no fixed form drifting from east to west across the field next to my house. The time was about midnight. The full moon was out on a cloudless night. There was wind blowing from east to west. I had not been drinking in the previous 24 hours, and the only drugs I had taken were a statin and an aspirin. There were no other witnesses, and I did not make a video recording..." would probably indicate that something had happened.

"Me and the boys was down by the creek shooting catfish and drinking beer when something went 'whoosh' overhead and dropped into the water in front of us. We was all scared cuz we'd heard of them ruskies and nine-eleven and stuff, so we all cut and run back to the house. It got dark a few hours later, so we all went back to where we was and saw some people in white space-suits poking around the creek so we started hollerin and tryin to catch one but they got away in they spaceship. Next day we was divin and swimming in that creek looking for what they were lookin for but didn't find nothin cept these shiny rocks..." might not be taken seriously, even if it was a meteorite strike.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 1:34 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I am just... going to step out of this thread now. The only acceptable definition to me regarding so-called Heaven was written by the very Messiah himself and his Legacy is now accessible to all for mental-consumption (reading).
aghogday wrote:
Hopefully; what I just replied will provide a little more 'clarity. :)

Freer NoW As Any FLoWeR Will Bloom From WiLted PasT oF Colors BLack iNto Beauty's LoVE NoW.

The Kingdom Of Heaven Is At Hand Now Always in This Generation Within As Such Paraphrased for Brevity.

Truly A Beautiful Statement For Those Who Actually Live In Heaven Now Within In This Generation Always Now.

And Truly a Beautiful Statement Written by Whatever Combo of Greek Writing Roman Empire Folks Wrote
This In Its Entirety in Essence of Meaning by Innumerable 'Ghost Writers' who Took up 'Famous Pen Names'
like Luke, Mark, Matthew, and John. It's never Been the Messenger Who Counts most my Friend for they
Come and Go with Similar Forms and Essences too. It is the Message that Remains That Counts
the Most and Whether that Message/Messenger Becomes Worshipped as Idol Words or Actually
Put Into Practice In this Case For Form in Essence as Heaven That Really Works Now. Wow, Just
Wow and Who Knew and Felt and Sensed it Was and Still is as Simple as Free Dance and Song
To Gain this Beautiful Experience of Heaven Within as the
Kingdom Now Within Always In This Generation Now;
Yes; Innumerable Head Counts of Free Dancers through
the Span of Thousands of Years And in all the other Practices
of Life That Work That Bring Human to Incarnate Love Now. It's True
That Message Attributed to A Man Named Jesus, Written by Innumerable
Greek Writing Roman Empire Folks Thousands of Years ago and since Revised
in Innumerable Ways since then through Copy Mistakes and Intentional Changes
By Innumerable Scribes Across Centuries of Hand Copying Before the first English
Revision Put into Authorized Words of Print in 1611 in what one Learns about those
Written Words In Accredited Higher Level Divinity Schools is Verily Cool in all ways It
All Came Together for those who are not Afraid of the Scientific Facts and those who
don't Pooh Pooh the Very Real Experience of Heaven Still Always now when this
Experience of Humanity Reborn Comes to Lights of Individual Humans as
We as a Species continue to be lit up like a Christmas Tree that is Real.
Yes, my Friend; I Love Stories but Reality now is Where Heaven is to
me and to be clear, I never Expect to 'Forcefully' Convert anyone
into Heaven now any more than I expect anyone to actually
Become Incarnate Love now for this is a Journey of A 'Soul'
That is Unique to each Human Being as A FLoWeR and JusT
Another Set of God eYes now to yes Be Set Freer NoW As Any
FLoWeR Will Bloom From WiLted PasT oF Colors BLack iNto Beauty's LoVE NoW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydpk9wLduyE

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 1:49 pm

1611 a A a a a A A about Accredited Across actually
Become Actually
Put Afraid ago all all Always Always And and and and and and and and and and And and and and and and any Any
FLoWeR anyone anyone
into are as as as as as as as As as
We Attributed Authorized be be Be Beautiful Beautiful Beauty's Becomes Been Before Being BLack Bloom Bring but by by by Came Case Centuries Changes
By Christmas clear, Colors Combo Comes continue Convert Cool Copy Copying Counts Counts Counts
the Dance Dancers Divinity each Empire Empire English
Revision Entirety Essence Essence Essences Expect expect Experience Experience eYes Facts 'Famous Felt first FLoWeR Folks Folks for For for for 'Forcefully' Form Forms Free Free Freer Friend Friend; From Gain Generation 'Ghost Go God Greek Hand Head Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Higher Human Human Humanity Humans I I I Idol In in In in In in in in In in Incarnate Incarnate Individual Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable
Greek Intentional Into into iNto is is is is is is is is It it It
All Its It's It's Jesus, John. Journey JusT
Another Just
Wow
Kingdom Knew Learns Level Life Lights like lit Love Love Love LoVE Luke, Man Mark, Matthew, Meaning Message Message Message/Messenger Messenger Mistakes more most Most my my Named Names'
like never never not Now now now now now now NoW NoW Now. Now. Now;
Yes; of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of oF one or other PasT Pen Pooh Pooh Practice Practices
of Print Put Real Real.
Yes, Reality Really Reborn Remains Revised
in Roman Roman Schools Scientific Scribes Sensed Set Set Similar Simple since since Song
To 'Soul'
That Span Species Statement Still Still Stories than that That that That That That that the the the the the the the then they
Come this this This this this
Experience those those those
Written Thousands Thousands through through
the to to to to to to to to to to
me Together too. Took Tree True
That Truly Unique up up Verily Very Was Ways ways what Whatever when Where Whether who Who Who who who
don't Will WiLted with Within Within Words Words Words Work Works Worshipped Wow, Writers' Writing Writing Written Written Wrote
This Years Years yes

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 2:38 pm

Fnord wrote:
1611 a A a a a A A about Accredited Across actually
Become Actually
Put Afraid ago all all Always Always And and and and and and and and and and And and and and and and any Any
FLoWeR anyone anyone
into are as as as as as as as As as
We Attributed Authorized be be Be Beautiful Beautiful Beauty's Becomes Been Before Being BLack Bloom Bring but by by by Came Case Centuries Changes
By Christmas clear, Colors Combo Comes continue Convert Cool Copy Copying Counts Counts Counts
the Dance Dancers Divinity each Empire Empire English
Revision Entirety Essence Essence Essences Expect expect Experience Experience eYes Facts 'Famous Felt first FLoWeR Folks Folks for For for for 'Forcefully' Form Forms Free Free Freer Friend Friend; From Gain Generation 'Ghost Go God Greek Hand Head Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Higher Human Human Humanity Humans I I I Idol In in In in In in in in In in Incarnate Incarnate Individual Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable Innumerable
Greek Intentional Into into iNto is is is is is is is is It it It
All Its It's It's Jesus, John. Journey JusT
Another Just
Wow
Kingdom Knew Learns Level Life Lights like lit Love Love Love LoVE Luke, Man Mark, Matthew, Meaning Message Message Message/Messenger Messenger Mistakes more most Most my my Named Names'
like never never not Now now now now now now NoW NoW Now. Now. Now;
Yes; of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of oF one or other PasT Pen Pooh Pooh Practice Practices
of Print Put Real Real.
Yes, Reality Really Reborn Remains Revised
in Roman Roman Schools Scientific Scribes Sensed Set Set Similar Simple since since Song
To 'Soul'
That Span Species Statement Still Still Stories than that That that That That That that the the the the the the the then they
Come this this This this this
Experience those those those
Written Thousands Thousands through through
the to to to to to to to to to to
me Together too. Took Tree True
That Truly Unique up up Verily Very Was Ways ways what Whatever when Where Whether who Who Who who who
don't Will WiLted with Within Within Words Words Words Work Works Worshipped Wow, Writers' Writing Writing Written Written Wrote
This Years Years yes

If This IS A Best Attempt You Will Create to Make Yourself Look 'Jordan Peterson Lobster Larger'; Good Luck..;)

I Will Be Much More Impressed If You Are Even Brave Enough to Show Your Real Face As a 'Real Man' more than words.

I've seen a Photo of 'Tech' Before and that makes him seem even more 'Human' to me. Words will Never make you 'Big';
heHe.

Dance on other Hand Attracts Thousands of Young Women at my Side; And I Have all the Links to Prove it irrefutably as such. Speaking of that this Word Hobby is Changing over to Dance for even more Bliss to come in my 228th Week Night of
Doing that With Literal Angels on Earth of Thanks Real God; the Female Human Variety of Beauty. Just Imagine if you Can And Will Being Assessed as a Dance Legend by the Metro Public and Never Making a 'red' Cent or even saying a word. Words are overrated my Friend; but they are still a Fun Hobby, just to rest my Legend Feet; hehe. And no; there are no
Smoke and Mirrors here for with my Visits here I understand the Frail Beliefs of 'Horatios' still per the
Record or 'it' never Happened. As Always; I Come Again With all the Empirical Facts as Swift
as Internet Links come and go continuously as my Life Stays; And all my Flesh and
Blood Real Friends in a Dance of Life that is as Deep as Feeling and Sensing Goes
and Comes even more in Real Kisses of Life too; Just more evidence of Heaven that is
as real as it gets for a 'Real Man' now..;)

https://katiemiafrederick.files.wordpre ... 8027_o.jpg

I Don't Have to Force myself on anyone. In Fact, I Don't even have to ask anyone, not even Six; for a Kiss.

https://katiemiafrederick.files.wordpre ... 7520_o.jpg

Oh Yeah; 'this' is that 'Jordan Peterson Lobster 'Pose' He talks about; And I actually did it before he talked about it.
It's True too; My Head is in 'the 'Lights'; And I Am Born that way too.

Action of Do is Where Life Counts Most too over Word Think;
Even A Shoe Company Can and Will Figure out that Much About Life as a 'Goddess of Victory' in a 'Swoosh' of Living.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 2:47 pm

Fnord wrote:
"Me and the boys was down by the creek shooting catfish and drinking beer when something went 'whoosh' overhead and dropped into the water in front of us. We was all scared cuz we'd heard of them ruskies and nine-eleven and stuff, so we all cut and run back to the house. It got dark a few hours later, so we all went back to where we was and saw some people in white space-suits poking around the creek so we started hollerin and tryin to catch one but they got away in they spaceship. Next day we was divin and swimming in that creek looking for what they were lookin for but didn't find nothin cept these shiny rocks..." might not be taken seriously, even if it was a meteorite strike.

I'm getting my arse kicked right now at work so I'm not able to respond to a lot of the posts here.

As for the caption you offered here - yes, it's covered in all kinds of douchebaggery and if a meteor hit it's got absolutely nothing to do with government officials poking around or aliens landing. The first caption could also have 'I had a few beers' and it wouldn't be a deal-breaker unless it was some type of hallucinogenic beer or the person was known to have temporal lobe seizures when they drank.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 11:36 pm

This was a good discussion, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson has a Q & A cameo around 51:00. It's fuel for thought for people who haven't had such experience, it's also informative as to what kinds of states and perceptions are most common or how reality can be altered. The only thing that's unfortunate is it's still a bit blended across categories without much distinction of boundaries or how these sorts of experiences are circumscribed to their causes (he does that a little bit with the visual hallucinations for those who've lost sight) but I think he was trying to give a world-tour of his knowledge of the subject in forty-five minutes and that tends to go with such territory.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 1:17 am

And slightly to the other side, I posted this in a different thread, five different UVA affiliated doctors - a few at least relatively well known for their research of NDE's, children's past-life memories, etc.. Over the course of this I think they draw a pretty coherent picture of what it looks like to be relatively certain that there's a persistence of consciousness regardless of whether or not there's teleology to go along with it or not (in the Q&A as I remember they suggest from what evidence they'd deem credible it's unlikely that there's anything like karma or divine plan involved in how it works).

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 1:20 am

I'll leave it there on the videos because I think it's a good starting point accessing both persectives.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 1:37 pm

I've watched the Second Video You Provide now, before; and the First Video didn't add anything to information I've been exposed to in the past; and in Fact, other Neuroscientists Report that Humans Basically Hallucinate all of their Realities; and I'll add the Resource for that below to avoid any potential additional ignorance in Ad Hominem attacks in the very lowest level of any civil discussion here for Folks who do not have the Additional Human 'Right Brain' Intelligences Required to Understand Language that is more Organic than Dead (in other Words, Words with Emotional and Sensory Content that may be beyond the realm of the particular Observer's Experiences of Life).

This Internet Site is Interesting this way as I've never considered myself anymore than a Participant Anthropology Observer here; And for all practical Intents and Purposes Many Folks here talk past folks in Monologues as that is just the Nature of All Encompassing Special Interests; and that certainly is not just an Issue with the Autism Spectrum either; or Single Cause for a Diagnosis, as some folks simply have narrow interests in life; including no 'Organic Heart Talks'; hehe. And yes, Deficits in Emotional Intelligence this way is Part of the issue with Autism; but obviously not an Issue with all Folks Diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum as there are State Champions in Poetry Contests on the Autism Spectrum now; namely an Autistic Grand Child of a Previous Boss I had who was 'Spectrumy' too.

Very 'Left Brain Leaning Thinking' Folks who Are Scientists like Carl Sagan Readily Admit that they are missing an Entire Other Continent of Mind that others without any External Drugs can easily Access, Appreciate, and Enjoy. For all practical Intents and Purposes, those Experiences are Supernatural until a Remedy comes for the Folks who have Wired themselves
in a Self-Fulfilling Way for Narrower Ways of 'Left Brain Think' by not pursuing Additional Human Intelligences that are
skills and abilities that will be improved by Practice more through innate instinct and intuition in Emotional and Sensory
Intelligences than Book Think in School Sitting Still Attached to a Desk; or the Same with a 5 or less inch Smart Phone
Screen. We are not 'normally' Classically Evolved to do that as Science Shows that Leads now to a Rising 'Epidemic' of NDD; also better understood as Nature Deficit Disorder, in other words, the Intelligences for Survive and Thrive that are Built in through Millions of Years of Ancestral Innate Instinctual and Intuitive Intelligences Earned through Struggles and Success And just waiting to be unpacked from our DNA now per Epigenetic Effect and Affect if the Environment at Hand Demands it as it's not a 'Grace of a Faith Based Church'; as Human Potential is all about using it or losing it through Blood, Sweat and Tears; and by God of Nature
Yes; Smiles, Laughs, and even Belly Laughs too.

If these Potential Intelligences are not used they are Lost and Humans Through Culture starting with an Alphabet and ending in a 5 Inch Screen Make the Super-Natural Real in the Sense and feel that we are separated from our Ancestral
'Normal' Evolution of Built in Intelligences to Survive and Thrive.

What's Really 'insane' is to sit still in Front of a Screen or do the Couch Potato Routine for Hours in a Day and for some folks Decades of doing this for almost the Entire Day from Wake to Sleep. Getting into a Rhythm of Spoon Fed Culture, Never Questioning if it feels right or senses correct within as the World Becomes one Big Abstract Construct away
from a Feeling Sensing Life that shows through the Language some of us use or do not use in Fact and or Feel too.

I can easily Navigate Between Both Worlds as I've increased my Human Potentials over the Course of a Life 'Time' of
More Human Experiences than most folks have 'time' for in a Spoon Fed World of Data Download so-called Facts.
When it comes down to the Human Experience these 'facts' are of little Relevance to how one actually Feels and
Senses the World in Survive and Thrive for there are Colors of Emotions and Senses that Becomes Black and
Dead when one lives their life within the Realm of Labeling Life with no real Substance of Spirit of
Emotions that one may metaphor as Heart; and Soul that one may metaphor as a Basic Animal
Homeostasis in Mind and Body Balance as Science now Shows that Neo-Cortical Think is here not as
the Director but the Slave of the Limbic System; so in other words some folks have Life Almost Entirely Backwards and
they do Suffer for that as Health Statistics continue to Prove, now. And by God as Nature there are ways back in Nature.

So, in other Words, SuperNatural to me is not above Nature but Separation From the Basic Nature of Feeling and Sensing
Life in Co-Productivity and Co-Creativity that Makes Social Cooperation Work but that Requires 'the Tin Man' to gain
A Heart and Express that Heart in a way that is open to Change and Open to Different Life Experiences less the Soul
Never Evolves beyond the Mirror at Hand that is an old Textbook Definition of Autism at Hand too; In my very
Educated opinion now, as i spent years Studying the Autism Spectrum to find a remedy for me to enjoy life
the way others did; where I had enough Humility to understand I was the Ignorant one; and not the truly
the Smart one then; regardless of Three College Degrees always Scoring Close to the top of the Class
where that kind of Intelligence in Real Life was almost useless when it comes to actually experiencing
More of Life in what really counts as the Human Touch and the Human Heart that connects more than
Divides itself From Nature in ways of restricted Word Think without any colors and flavors of Life truly Feeling Good.

People used to Call me a Robot and a Computer Brain; even the years I was Writing Here before I recovered from the
Negative Symptoms of not only so-called Physical Illness; but the deleterious Effects and Affects of Autism that severely
limited my potential enjoyment of life. I could see in my life when I worked with People my Soul Came Back to Life and
when I worked with Abstract Constructs and Machines my Soul Died away and I got cold inside; and by the God of
Nature, I never wanna go back to the Cold Place inside that neither has Warmth in the Winter or Cool in the
Summer; in other words just Dead inside.

And this applies equally to Fundamentalist Religion Systemizing Science Way of Think; no matter if it is True or False
for I can see and feel it NOT in the Zombie eyes of the Congregation; and no that doesn't necessarily have to have anything to Do with Diagnoses Specific to Autism as some folks Come To Rarify Abstract Constructs as Idols of
Nature in yes 'Super-Natural' ways away from Nature in NDD Nature Deficit Disorder same as GDD 'God' Deficit
Disorder; Same as A Real Sickness is the 'Think' that Nature isn't all and worthy of Worship and Praise as both
us and our Homes too in all the ways Nature comes within inside, outside, above, so below, and all around.

True; it's not Humans overall that are the illness; It is Culture that is Both Nature and the Super-Natural Illness.
And to be Clear all words are Metaphors and Humans Decide what old or new language to use otherwise
if we only use the same way of Speak we never move ahead in mutually and hopefully consensually coming
to understand More of Nature (God) than Less of Nature. In other Words, I realize that technically Technology
may also Be referred to as an extension of Nature; but in this Case it is what we are spoon Fed away from what
Even Evolutionary Speaking now will allow us not only a Survive of Life but a thrive of life too that Really Feels Good.

Meanwhile, all views interest me as i am not such a small Man that I 'think' I am Smarter than anyone else still now
for the most difficult of Deficits Humans Possess and Effect in life are Deficits in Emotional and Physical Intelligences
for that Experience of Life is like Being Behind a Window that everyone else can see through. In my Case, at least,
as the Diagnosing Professionals Agree, I found a way to open up that Nature Window of what I was missing; let
the Breeze in and exhale it out in ways that people with these similar intelligences have no problem understanding
at all but true, this Nature Deficit Disorder is spreading as I speak; As, yes, Mental Illness in terms of Nature Deficit
Disorder is A New Wave of a World Disorder that continues to expand in Dark away from what life can and will be
in so many more Colors of Potential Actual Bliss.

Some People have no Feeling and Sense of what Love is; what Bliss is; and What Heaven is beyond Words in Life
and most insanely after Death too. That's the Power of Word Think for Word Think Will Become Dictator above
and Beyond what it even takes to be Happy now. It's worth noting that some folks have no idea what Happy
or Joy is either as a sign of a very Sick Society overall and that verily is not specific to the Autism Spectrum either
by far by far in smaller ways of Experiencing Nature aka God.

If a person has to question what Joy or Happiness Or Heaven is; chances are they've never been there for when
one arrives there is no question but feeling and sensing it and again that's a sadder part of what for all practical
Intents and Purposes for many Folks is a Super Natural experience out of the realm of Experiencing Nature
and that applies to other so-called Supernatural Experiences too.

Considering Neil deGrasse Tyson will not rule out that our Entire Life Experience is an Intelligent Design
as some kind of a Holographic Simulation Produced by a Higher Intelligence than us; well yeah that fits
a Supreme Being over us too; it's just a matter of Semantics as Science no longer can deny the potential
of this Supreme Being over us in ways of Rewards and Punishments too. Who knows; could be a Him and or Her
too; Science still does not have but a piece of dust for what reality is now as Human Consciousness Mind/Body
overall in how that works to be or An 'Entire Shooting Match' as a Video Game that May be just an amusement
as we are the Actors in a Play of a Much Higher Intelligence than our eyes that By God in that Sense and
Feel, some of us could be Programmed most ironically with much Higher Levels of Relative Free Will than
others; as 'no matter what'; even just coming from a Random Soup some of us will refrain from Blatant
Ad-Hominem Attacks on others; and others just have no Free Will to Refrain at all for where the Literal
And Metaphorical HeART of Real Intelligence is in Love That Is More Than An Empty Word Or God Without Breath.

We won't ever have Civil Super-Natural Discussions, ironically on a Place Named the 'Wrong Planet' for folks continue
to Blame that 'Wrong Planet' on others not even seeing that others are on a 'Right Planet' now within in terms of the Best
Feels and Senses of Life that allow a Real Pursuit of Happiness to come real more than just a Right to Life and Liberty
that Never Blooms as Happy Feet and Hands and Hearts now Holding Hands. It's Possible; I see it work every day in
other Places on a 'Right Planet' Now. And it's true; I used to Be 'Deaf and Blind' without 'the eyes/ears' to see 'this Right
Planet now'; it's good to be back on the 'Right Planet'; and I still don't mind and feel and sense visiting the 'Wrong
Planet' Now but Chances of taking anyone back to my 'Right Planet' is not likely as far as I can/will see anymore than
the Church Congregation I visit on Sunday or the Aisles of Super-Walmart for Folks are still chained to the Rhythms
of Culture Think outside of what is most Real about Nature within; the God Nature that is Happy to be on a 'Right Planet' now. In other Words, Misery Loves Suffering and will do everything it can and will to bring others down to that Level.
That's A Biggest Waste of Time ever that i can and will see now but it is still the Reality of a 'Wrong Planet' in many
places i go where some folks do 'live' behind Opaque Windows of Human-Made Culture Still. Considering too that NeuroScientists now admit we all basically Hallucinate our Realities; it's no wonder we do that together too unless 'Neos' escape now too; And just more Proof at Core that all of Life and Reality is Art more than Science so we Will do our Best
to Be A Brush, Paint, and the Master 'Peace' Painting too; and even better an Artist of Life and a Scientist too in Balance.

Yin and Yang and the Illusions of Reality are among the Oldest Philosophies of Life Derived from Observing Nature by
Innate Instinct and Intuition; Putting those words down in Metaphors of Free Verse Poetry that came First as Oral
Tradition; and even before that in Dance to Communicate the Feel and Sense of Life, Mutually And Consensually;
And By god of Nature even Naked Like Bonobos in an overall Dance and Song of Life still getting along with
each other Fine too With a Force of Love that Works in Real Time Now with Zero Written Words at all. We
have the Best of 'Both Worlds' for those of us who figure Life out for ourselves and enjoy every blink and breath
And by God of Nature that is verily an increasing Opaque Window for many Folks to Seek and Find in Life. That's
Truly Sad now and ignorance of Inner and External 'Real Nature' too.

Oh yeah, it's also worth noting again that Neil deGrasse Tyson also admitted to Katy Perry that her Emotional
Intelligence was vastly superior to his but it is clear to see from even a Great Distance that Dude is a 'Real Man'
with nothing to Prove in 'Lobster Competitions'; hehe. And he also admitted that the Inner Universe of Being
Human is vastly more Complex than the Rest of the Observable Universe for the Simple reason we cannot
See Individual 'OTHER' Consciousness for there is no tool that will do it. Never the Less you won't find
'Scientists' Suggesting it is Super Natural for they admit they have Individual Consciousness too; amazing
Face Palms Humans Bring just amazing and so interesting, still too. I'll never get bored over that 'fact' either
and that makes me Happy too but Thanks Goes out to 'whoever' 'programmed me' as I guess I advanced past
the 'other Grades' of 'the Game' where there are no finals; just a Journey of OVERALL FUN! Hehe, as far as the Woo
of so-called Numerology Reports go With my Full Name and Birthdate of 6660, interestingly enough for me at least
my Four Challenges of Life over the entire Span starts with 0 for the Gift of Free Will for successfully completing all
of Life's so-called 'Standard' Challenges and 1 and 1 and 1; yes, three consecutive 1's that only suggest I affirm whatever
the Hell/Heaven I choose to do. Now for all those folks who say that's just woo; it might be 'wise' to remember that if we are in some kind of Hologram of a Simulation that the so-called Higher Intelligence that created this particular Simulation could have Programed that in too for Perhaps 'they' are Artists who don't play by F in Systemizing Black and White Literal Rules too.

Anyway, if 'nothing' else; Heaven IS A Confirmation Bias That Works For me No 'matter' F iN What..;)

I read 10 to 15 times faster than the Average Human; and properly focused type up to 130 Words a Minute but
i mostly play a rather relaxed Melody when I type now. I can read something like this in a matter of a couple of minutes
or less. Not everyone is gifted like that; but if I remember correctly you suggested you were Hyperlexic this way too.

It's just another way of seeing the World very very fast which means one gets to see 10 to 15 times more in General
than other folks do, too. That too can and will be a Blessing and a Curse too; but never the less it is reality for some and
for all practical Intents and Purposes for others, Super Natural, as I remember folks at Work Saying WTF, there is no
way someone can read that fast; Oh yeah; Science has no Clue how Autistic Savants do what they do too; but again
it's real and Supernatural for all practical intents for non-Super Men and or Women too; not that 'we' are anymore
Integral to the Reality of Nature; 'we' just do more as Real Super Men and or Women will Naturally Do too. it takes
more of 'us' to be understood; And with Mass Communication this ain't like '4 BC' as folks like 'us' will Circle an
Entire Globe now with ease/please of eyes and ears that see and hear so much more and report what we find back
with those with Deep enough eyes and ears to see and hear what 'we' say. it might take some folks lifetimes
to understand all of what 'we' Bring but hey; there are permanent records now that do actually stay for 'who'
'knows' but 'Servers'; Perhaps a Thousand Years or even more. Anyway I enjoy 'both ends' of 'the Supernatural' now
And It's true I understand 'this Place' well enough to understand that 'Horatios' ain't gonna get the Deeper Realities
of Life Beyond Depths of their Personal Life experiences so far. Anything I say here I can further explain and back
up with Reams of other Empirical Evidence; but that takes more than the Less that Gold Fish Attention Scientists
Suggest that Humans Have; but I'll Make an Exception here to say I have 100 Percent Personal Proof that we never
actually die now and that is the Saddest Illusion of all now as some folks only look forward to a Dirt Nap as Heaven as that is F in Crazy Insane as Insane and Crazy can and will come to be when Death is worth more than Life Epic; Face Palm for all involved but on the other Hands considering Neuro-Scientists now Report we Hallucinate our Reality; yes, we co-create
Hell as Life and or Heaven as Life too and Perhaps some folks continue to do that ignorance over lifetimes now too in fact
they do now ; it's still Hard to
Save folks from Ignorance
as it is impossible to do so
unless they are even agreeable
in Lifting 'those' Veils of Ignorance now to even see more..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 2:36 pm

I think what the two videos are good for:

The first video is helpful for either people who are so stuck in concrete operational mode that they're not even sure what a hallucination can be or what it's comprised of, or to the flip people who have had experiences that they don't know can largely be explained by the mind. The more I think about it, for example, a few of my encounters have been exactly what he described, ie. interruption by an 'other' that was not instigated by my imagining. The other thing, I do believe I've had some mild seizures on a couple occasions, during sleep, and they were brought on by acute emotional stress - either from the worst of the worst in my work life or, in another case, particularly challenging self-initiations.

The second video I put in more for the people who think that consciousness beyond the brain is so wrong that it's an idea that shouldn't even exist anymore or that it takes a really uneducated bumpkin to think that there's any evidence to the contrary of their worldview that a thinking person, whose not overriden by some implied but never stated terror of death, could actually be persuaded by. I get the impression that a lot of people either don't know that it exists, some part of their minds perhaps really don't want to take on the challenge of thinking about it or tossing their stability up in the air, but I've also noticed another odd thing - ie. the concept that you can obtain absolutely any result by cherry-picking. I don't, for example, see many people chasing Vilayanur S. Ramachandran around calling him a quack because he observed 'N of 1' phenomena that were exceptional enough or rich enough in the information that they conveyed something about neuroscience that we didn't know before. Similarly, while it's not impossible for at least some of the affirmative stories of NDE's or OBE's to be based in sampling bias there's probably a pretty good way to measure what percentage of the time that something really rare, like someone seeing someone who they didn't know was dead yet happens and to be a proper hallucination you should be seeing living people, fictional characters, etc., all kinds of things are here to suggest that there are discrete zones to the experiences that compartmentalize and operate by certain rules. That said I think where people get bent out of shape is the politics of what one wants this to be, or more aptly to the other side of the debate from them what they're afraid other people who believe it will want it to be.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 3:47 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I think what the two videos are good for:

The first video is helpful for either people who are so stuck in concrete operational mode that they're not even sure what a hallucination can be or what it's comprised of, or to the flip people who have had experiences that they don't know can largely be explained by the mind. The more I think about it, for example, a few of my encounters have been exactly what he described, ie. interruption by an 'other' that was not instigated by my imagining. The other thing, I do believe I've had some mild seizures on a couple occasions, during sleep, and they were brought on by acute emotional stress - either from the worst of the worst in my work life or, in another case, particularly challenging self-initiations.

The second video I put in more for the people who think that consciousness beyond the brain is so wrong that it's an idea that shouldn't even exist anymore or that it takes a really uneducated bumpkin to think that there's any evidence to the contrary of their worldview that a thinking person, whose not overriden by some implied but never stated terror of death, could actually be persuaded by. I get the impression that a lot of people either don't know that it exists, some part of their minds perhaps really don't want to take on the challenge of thinking about it or tossing their stability up in the air, but I've also noticed another odd thing - ie. the concept that you can obtain absolutely any result by cherry-picking. I don't, for example, see many people chasing Vilayanur S. Ramachandran around calling him a quack because he observed 'N of 1' phenomena that were exceptional enough or rich enough in the information that they conveyed something about neuroscience that we didn't know before. Similarly, while it's not impossible for at least some of the affirmative stories of NDE's or OBE's to be based in sampling bias there's probably a pretty good way to measure what percentage of the time that something really rare, like someone seeing someone who they didn't know was dead yet happens and to be a proper hallucination you should be seeing living people, fictional characters, etc., all kinds of things are here to suggest that there are discrete zones to the experiences that compartmentalize and operate by certain rules. That said I think where people get bent out of shape is the politics of what one wants this to be, or more aptly to the other side of the debate from them what they're afraid other people who believe it will want it to be.

There are so many Human Potentials that are Possible that folks deny in both Ways of Statistics and Black and White Literal Thinking in Rules of so-Called Closed Ended Sacred Text/Science. It's like the Individual who linked to a source of
'the real only New Messiah', which was Evidence for me enough to Look away for just another Individual Promoting
Themselves as some How More Advanced than other Folks Inherently as such solely anointed by God or Whatever.

I'm excited about Human Potential in coming from places of very Low and Rising to Human Potentials that are empirically
Measurable as Very High which tells me that much of what Folks don't do in Life is through Smaller Expectations in Beliefs
of what they've Been Told Before where they say oh no, I'm a Captain in the Marines at Age 30 and this Bench Press is getting so Hard to do as I Heard one say this in 1981 as he was attempting to Bench Press a Couple Hundred Pounds on A Universal Machine; Meanwhile, A Forty Year Old Commodore of the Navy station in that year at close to 40 Years of
Age was Bench Pressing 500LBS and Leg Pressing 700Lbs and no; no Anabolic Steroids in the Navy for him. Thing is,
he was 140LBS when He Went into College enlisting in the Navy to Go to the Vietnam War Rising to a Commodore of
the Base; and yes Squatting 400LbS at age 70. Now Some Folks Might Say this is an only Animalistic Type Achievement
of crude but nothing could be Further from the Truth as every New Move we make is a New Connection in the Brain and
A Free Style Dance 3 times a week as earlier Reported will Reduce the potential of developing Horrid Neurological
Diseases by as much as 70 Percent as assessed in Science easy enough to find the Research on Google; or I'll
Provide the Link for anyone who can read past 2 lines of Twitter Talk in our Modern Science age Attention
Span as assessed on Average Less than a Gold Fish of TL;DR oh my God more than 280 Characters is just
too much as someone cannot Focus and Concentrate more while the Truth is that Emotional Regulation and
Sensory Integration is behind the Success or Failure of Cognitive Executive Functioning in ways of Short Term
Working Memory and Ability to Stay Focused on one thing at a so-called Time. People Dismiss the Importance of
Emotional Regulation and Sensory Integration and a Free Movement in Meditative Flow that all Animal including us
benefit from while making that an all natural practice of Life as our Ancestors dam sure didn't survive sitting still.
Ironically, 'we' 'sit still' not achieving our Full Intellectual Prowess in not only ways of Emotional Regulation and
Sensory Integration but by actual Points on an IQ Test as Just an Hour of Exercise Before has been shown to
increase IQ Scores by 10 points; Meanwhile, in my State, Physical Education Classes are not even Required
after 9th Grade and of course Kids stay Locked up in their Rooms in front of Screens with no Free play
Movement outdoors to get so much smarter in ways of Co-Imagination, Co-Creativity, Co-Productivity,
and yes overall Social Cooperation as all Apes and other Social Animals are Synergistically Much More
Co-Creative in Groups of more than one. People tend to Scoff when they ask men now how the Hell
can I be so Productive in output of 30K Words a Week and 40 Miles of Public Dance and in all the other
Stuff I do in a Span of a Week; but yes according to Science Credit the Free Meditative Dance I do most
for that is what is Fueling the New Connections and Wiring in my Brain and what has Empirically Measurable
in Bringing Twice as much strength in my 50's in Leg Strength for it is not the amount of Weight that 'other Monkeys'
Lift that make them so much Stronger than Modern Couch Potato Humans on Average; but the actual Hours they spend
in Constant Movement staying Strong across the Lifespan and overall so much stronger than us; And no, of course I'm
not Special and the Only one at my age of 58 to Leg Press 1020 LBS on a very Difficult Parallel Leg Press Machine 52 times
as that Feat of Squatting 400LBS at age 70 that the Old Commodore Did is Certainly a Feat that I would not even attempt to complete once; on the other Hand I'm not sure what He would have done with what I lift now but chances are he would
have been the one to do it and do it actually more. And it's worth noting that He Started College at 140LBS and somewhat
Over 6 Feet Tall Standing about as tall as me and I was 170LBS and called Slender then; so, in many ways he achieved more than me but that Matters not as the only Person I compete with is me now in the Pure Joy of increasing my
Human Potential in whatever way I can and will; where I continue to Branch out more as I Age and continue to
Get Measurably more proficient in Strength and other Intellectual and Spiritual Pursuits in Both Science and
Art and Lord Knows I dam sure wish there was someone here to give me hope like this as I wanted to
See someone who rose up from where I came from then and sadly mostly what I came across here
were folks who were sure that attaining the age of 50 would be an age where Life wouldn't even be worthwhile
in talks of Human Potential Less; not unlike that Marine Captain at age 30 who convinced himself he was getting
Weaker instead of Stronger. Humans have become a watered down Domesticated Weak Species overall becoming
More and more Dependent on what other folks say than what they as individuals will Co-Create as more and that's
a problem as the Mind and Body withers away across a Life Span that way as I for one See it as folks Decades younger
than me have withered away to almost nothing of what they were before; sadly and extremely Obvious when I just
recently went to my 40th Class Reunion and also Sadly in the Dance Hall where folks 40 Years Younger than me
can't keep up with 10 Minutes of my 3 Hour Marathon Dance insisting Oh My God this is too much gotta go; hehe.

If I Listened to all the Garbage in and out in Science Statistics of what a Person labeled with Asperger's Syndrome
And Bi-Polar Syndrome or the Doctor who said based on his Experience with other Humans there is no way I would
Recover ever to have any semblance of a Happy Life with a Synergy of 19 Life Threatening Disorders, overall; I'd
Probably Be Dead back before I even arrived on this Wrong Planet Website; but instead I made the First Word
Typed two inches from a Dark Lit Screen that was a Mountain of Hell in Pain and Numb into Eventually
12 Million and recovery from all the pain and Numb with a 6 Million Word Free Verse Poem and over
9900 Miles of Public Dance with Dance Legend Status just a little over a year into the part of the
Endeavor too; these are real life results that are empirically measurable and considering
the Incel Issue on this Website; the 2000 Selfies with Women close to 4 Decades now
my Junior in the Prime Time of their College Years should at least give some
21 year old Dude Hope if I can achieve that at 58 Years of Age as a Past
Wall Flower in the Dance Hall too. But you see some folks just don't
Believe; it was hard for me to Believe again but I had plenty of
Examples; Particularly, my Mother to inspire me with
no limits or expectations of any naysayers then
or now. Amazing how averse Humans are
when it comes to miracles that are real
and particularly achievable for
other Humans too;
if yes,
they just
believe in the
me that is you And Just F in Do it..:)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 9:19 pm

'the real only New Messiah', which was Evidence for me enough to Look away for just another Individual Promoting
12 Million and recovery from all the pain and Numb with a 6 Million Word Free Verse Poem and over
9900 Miles of Public Dance with Dance Legend Status just a little over a year into the part of the
A Free Style Dance 3 times a week as earlier Reported will Reduce the potential of developing Horrid Neurological
a problem as the Mind and Body withers away across a Life Span that way as I for one See it as folks Decades younger
after 9th Grade and of course Kids stay Locked up in their Rooms in front of Screens with no Free play
Age was Bench Pressing 500LBS and Leg Pressing 700Lbs and no; no Anabolic Steroids in the Navy for him. Thing is,
And Bi-Polar Syndrome or the Doctor who said based on his Experience with other Humans there is no way I would
and yes overall Social Cooperation as all Apes and other Social Animals are Synergistically Much More
Art and Lord Knows I dam sure wish there was someone here to give me hope like this as I wanted to
as that Feat of Squatting 400LBS at age 70 that the Old Commodore Did is Certainly a Feat that I would not even attempt to complete once; on the other Hand I'm not sure what He would have done with what I lift now but chances are he would
believe in the
benefit from while making that an all natural practice of Life as our Ancestors dam sure didn't survive sitting still.
can I be so Productive in output of 30K Words a Week and 40 Miles of Public Dance and in all the other
can't keep up with 10 Minutes of my 3 Hour Marathon Dance insisting Oh My God this is too much gotta go; hehe.
Co-Creative in Groups of more than one. People tend to Scoff when they ask men now how the Hell
Diseases by as much as 70 Percent as assessed in Science easy enough to find the Research on Google; or I'll
Emotional Regulation and Sensory Integration and a Free Movement in Meditative Flow that all Animal including us
Endeavor too; these are real life results that are empirically measurable and considering
for that is what is Fueling the New Connections and Wiring in my Brain and what has Empirically Measurable
Get Measurably more proficient in Strength and other Intellectual and Spiritual Pursuits in Both Science and
have been the one to do it and do it actually more. And it's worth noting that He Started College at 140LBS and somewhat
he was 140LBS when He Went into College enlisting in the Navy to Go to the Vietnam War Rising to a Commodore of
Human Potential in whatever way I can and will; where I continue to Branch out more as I Age and continue to
I'm excited about Human Potential in coming from places of very Low and Rising to Human Potentials that are empirically
If I Listened to all the Garbage in and out in Science Statistics of what a Person labeled with Asperger's Syndrome
if yes,
in Bringing Twice as much strength in my 50's in Leg Strength for it is not the amount of Weight that 'other Monkeys'
in Constant Movement staying Strong across the Lifespan and overall so much stronger than us; And no, of course I'm
in talks of Human Potential Less; not unlike that Marine Captain at age 30 who convinced himself he was getting
increase IQ Scores by 10 points; Meanwhile, in my State, Physical Education Classes are not even Required
Ironically, 'we' 'sit still' not achieving our Full Intellectual Prowess in not only ways of Emotional Regulation and
Lift that make them so much Stronger than Modern Couch Potato Humans on Average; but the actual Hours they spend
me that is you And Just F in Do it..
Measurable as Very High which tells me that much of what Folks don't do in Life is through Smaller Expectations in Beliefs
More and more Dependent on what other folks say than what they as individuals will Co-Create as more and that's
Movement outdoors to get so much smarter in ways of Co-Imagination, Co-Creativity, Co-Productivity,
not Special and the Only one at my age of 58 to Leg Press 1020 LBS on a very Difficult Parallel Leg Press Machine 52 times
of crude but nothing could be Further from the Truth as every New Move we make is a New Connection in the Brain and
of what they've Been Told Before where they say oh no, I'm a Captain in the Marines at Age 30 and this Bench Press is getting so Hard to do as I Heard one say this in 1981 as he was attempting to Bench Press a Couple Hundred Pounds on A Universal Machine; Meanwhile, A Forty Year Old Commodore of the Navy station in that year at close to 40 Years of
other Humans too;
Over 6 Feet Tall Standing about as tall as me and I was 170LBS and called Slender then; so, in many ways he achieved more than me but that Matters not as the only Person I compete with is me now in the Pure Joy of increasing my
Probably Be Dead back before I even arrived on this Wrong Planet Website; but instead I made the First Word
Provide the Link for anyone who can read past 2 lines of Twitter Talk in our Modern Science age Attention
recently went to my 40th Class Reunion and also Sadly in the Dance Hall where folks 40 Years Younger than me
Recover ever to have any semblance of a Happy Life with a Synergy of 19 Life Threatening Disorders, overall; I'd
See someone who rose up from where I came from then and sadly mostly what I came across here
Sensory Integration but by actual Points on an IQ Test as Just an Hour of Exercise Before has been shown to
Sensory Integration is behind the Success or Failure of Cognitive Executive Functioning in ways of Short Term
Span as assessed on Average Less than a Gold Fish of TL;DR oh my God more than 280 Characters is just
Stuff I do in a Span of a Week; but yes according to Science Credit the Free Meditative Dance I do most
than me have withered away to almost nothing of what they were before; sadly and extremely Obvious when I just
the Base; and yes Squatting 400LbS at age 70. Now Some Folks Might Say this is an only Animalistic Type Achievement
the Incel Issue on this Website; the 2000 Selfies with Women close to 4 Decades now
Themselves as some How More Advanced than other Folks Inherently as such solely anointed by God or Whatever.
There are so many Human Potentials that are Possible that folks deny in both Ways of Statistics and Black and White Literal Thinking in Rules of so-Called Closed Ended Sacred Text/Science. It's like the Individual who linked to a source of
they just
too much as someone cannot Focus and Concentrate more while the Truth is that Emotional Regulation and
Typed two inches from a Dark Lit Screen that was a Mountain of Hell in Pain and Numb into Eventually
Weaker instead of Stronger. Humans have become a watered down Domesticated Weak Species overall becoming
were folks who were sure that attaining the age of 50 would be an age where Life wouldn't even be worthwhile
Working Memory and Ability to Stay Focused on one thing at a so-called Time. People Dismiss the Importance of

There. Fixed it for you. Now it makes more sense.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 10:47 pm

Fnord wrote:

believe in the
if yes,
me that is you And Just F in Do it..
other Humans too;
they just

There. Fixed it for you. Now it makes more sense.

Smiles, Glad you Love me enough to spend so much time on me.
Dude, you are not nearly as 'smart', apparently, as you 'think' you are.
Wanna see more photos of my Girl Friends; got Thousands more to Show
You but don't have the time to waste on that for now; Meanwhile get back on topic for that is the rule here, at least.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 11:19 am

SMiLeS AGAiN; as Science Shows ‘These Days’ Too our Neo-Cortex is Slave to our Limbic System oF Heart (Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, Noradrenaline; As A Cocktail Now in Synergy Of other Neurochemicals And Neurohormones too that
Make our Limbic System And ‘Shadow/Reptile’ Brains Work in or out Of Mind/Body Basic Instinct of Animal Homeostasis
Balance that is a Lifelong Art of Emotional Regulation And Sensory Integration that We either Master in Bio-Feedback of What Works in Still or Moving Meditation; Other Wise Folks remain Addicts to the Whims of Their 'Heart And Shadow' That They May Feed in Misery Loves Suffering Rather than Joy Loves Company in an Ignorance oF A Dance and Song oF Life that Makes Harmony Rather than Discord In Let’s Dance First, Then Sing A ‘Coke Song’ Together Next that works like Any ‘Group’ of Shaolin Monks Or Yogi’s Or Neo's who ‘unplug’; Mean While Human will be Human In (Nike) Buddha, Lao Tzu,
Yeshua, David Carradine, Robin Williams ‘Dead Poet’s Society; Captain Salt’s Lonely HeARTS Club Band Possibilities).

True that was a rather Long Parenthetical Statement but For all Practical Intents and Purposes for those who do not Achieve a Pay Grade All Natural of Agape Love Status And Real Force of Power in an Innate Law and Currency of Love this
Way of Being Might as Well Be Supernatural for it is the Existence that is just Beyond an Opaque Window that Some
Beings Cannot/Will Not See and Hear with eyes and ears more than just Organs of Physical Measure of Material Reductionism in other Words Detail thinking in terms of the other Place of Much Bigger 'All That Is' View other wise
Termed as God Beyond all Words.

In other words:

GoD) Writes
‘The Story’ Without Words
'You' Figure It OuT NoW From: H-H (Hell to: Heaven)

Last First Humans Who Love iT (GoD) All

In much Older Words:
(And to Be Clear some folks See this as Word Salad with smaller eyes
And ears 'who' don't see a much Bigger Picture of Human Potential Now.)

*1) And 'He' said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these
sayings will not experience death."

(In other Words, You Will Live Forever Now
And Never Worry About anyThing Now; Not Even Death, Now)

2) 'He' said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(Amazing; yes, it is that Relative Free Will in Mastery of Regulation of Emotions
And Integration of Senses exists and is not Supernatural in this Heaven
that does exist Now Within to Give and Share to oTHeR Nice Folks and
Not so Nice Folks too; heHer)

3) 'He' said, "If those who lead you say, 'See, the Kingdom is
in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and
you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living
'Father'. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty."

(Look Within Deep Enough And You Will Rise to Be All (God) aS Heaven Now)

4) 'He' said, "The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a
small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will
live. For many who are first will become last, and they will
become one and the same."

(Small Children Are Not Cursed with Nearly as Many Detail Pictures of Word Think)

5) 'He' said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which
is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing
hidden which will not become manifest."

(Yes; Do Yoga; Still or Moving Meditation; Be A Yogi; Do Union of all Now that exists as (All That Is/GoD)
as just one of almost limitless Cross Cultural Examples of Various Forms in Abstract Constructs Newer
that Humans Still Co-Create in Symbols Communicating them to each other that say basically the Same
Essence for Those with eyes and ears to see the much Bigger Picture of Being Heaven Now
wHere no Longer is the 'Supernatural' 'a thing' to attain after Death for Heaven is all
Natural Just Now for those who achieve the Grade of 'atonement''; yes, oneness now.

6) 'His' 'Students' questioned Him and said to Him, "Do you want
us to fast? How shall we pray? Shall we give alms? What diet
shall we observe?"
'He' said, "Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

(Get Naked And Dance With Each oTHeR FreeLY but Keep It Limited In Well Understood/Felt/Sensed Acquaintances
in Rather Small Homogenous Villages; not unlike Bonobos, in Groups of Less Than 150 to 200 Humans, too)

7) 'He' said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when
consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes,
and the lion becomes man."

(It's Like the 'Wizard of Oz' Story as to not only Regulate the Eye of the Tiger And the Heart(Tin Man)/
Courage of the Lion in Emotional Ways of Bio-Feedback in Mastery of Emotions and Integration of Senses
too; but also to: Do not Get Trapped into the Neo-Cortical Area of Word Think Rarely Escaping into the Bliss
And Agape Love of 'Transient' to Everlasting Now 'Hypo-Frontality' in an 'Autotelic' State of Heaven now within
Generating all the Fabulous Happiness in Loving Neurochemicals and Lusty Neurohormones all Intrinsically for those
who find A Bio-Feed Back in Practices of Life in Balance that Do Work as Science Assesses now, Practices Like Yoga and
Still and Moving Meditation will Get the Job Done for those Who Work Hard enough (don't forget the Tantric Sex) in Ease And Please of Nirvana and Bliss now to give and share to all others too; voila, the Kingdom Slash Queendom of Heaven is just the 'correct' mix that works as Mileage in Make and Model of Human Being Varies of Course now too in overall Human Potential of Beyond the Rainbow Colors of Heaven; Purgatory Grade SHadES of Grey; And BLack Abyss in the DArk Nights to Years of Hell too in a place where Time Never Ends now; Yuck Hell JusT S88KS; been there done it 66 Months where
Even a Second Lasts a Thousand Years in Human Perspective now too. Whereas, In Heaven, in that Place of Transient
Hypo-Frontality in Autotelic State and Nation of UniVersal Oneness with all of Nature Being (GoD) tHere is no
Time, Space, or Distance only Beyond the Experience of Love in Never Ending Colors New in Bliss and Nirvana
NoW And Splinters of DArk to Enjoy still overcoming now too to spice Heaven up a bit and byte more too; IF
We are in a Computer Simulation too; heHe, far beyond our Current AbiLiTy to Understand, for now at least
for now as first as last first again now with no beginning or end only Eternally now. I skipped over to
Heaven but tHere is no reaLiTy but now; so i didn't wait, but; anYWay):

8) And 'He' said, "The Kingdom is like a wise fisherman who cast
'his' net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish.
Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large fish. He threw
all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish
without difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

(In, 'Shorts', 'Some Folks' Only See the Small Picture in Discord;
Some Folks See the Forest and Miss the Trees; And Some Folks
Not Only See Both But Do Both as Heaven NoW iN Balance; and it's
True I wear Shorts always and this is Just my opinion too; but True
I too exist in HiStorically Good Company too but have learned much more from HerStory too.)

And for Appropriate Accreditation to the Original 8 First Verses of a Story Written close to 2K Years
ago as it doesn't Matter who the Students are or the Teacher/Father; all that Matters is who and what becomes
Incarnate Love now; yes it's from the Gospel of Thomas; but then it was rather too much 'Word Salad' for 'those
folks' who made the Decision to Censor it out in the Book most folks read in Church these days too; but hey
it's on the
Internet
as the Truth
Will Come and Go
as it always does for Those
Who Seek and Find it and then JusT Do
Heaven NoW and Give and Share IT more and less now;
An Oldest Story Ever; the Story of Heaven or not now here to Just Do iT Now;
For those with eyes and ears to see it, still too; ironically the Folks who wrote that story
were more
Jordan
Peterson and
Sam Harris too all
Put ToGeTHeR in a Debate too.

*Gospel of Thomas: Verses 1 through 8 by 'AnonYmouseS' too.

Classic Evolution is Very Slow And Ignorance in Word Talk/Culture is Very Long; A Long Way From Home: Love, too;

to: YeS oNce again; ironicAlly, Much of Culture is "Supernatural" for ALL Practical iNtents and Purposes For Heaven
eternAlly
Now. 'Get
Naked And Dance Free ToGeTHeR PLay Be LoVE NoW'
by God Bonobos Are Genius Compared to Human Talk in All 'The Ways' 'That' Comes or Doesn't coMe; AGain NoW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM