Ads and topics to bring up in a debate with Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 11:57 am

There is this idea that the Democrats are being too weak in the resistance to Trump, that fighting a master bully by being nice is the sure way to lose. The other idea prevalent in the moment in progressive circles is that old white people especially men are a waste of time appealing too, they are racist losers who economic deprivation is their own damn fault. They are shrinking in numbers and will soon be in the dustbin of history.

Yes they are a shrinking percentage of the population who will be in their graves EVENTUALLY. In the next few years, they still are a force to be reckoned with. Confronting people in diners and elevators as emotionally satisfying as that may be to progressives is counterproductive.

Show or list a bunch of financial scandals bunch of financial scandals by Trump and his aids "Drain the swamp, Dump the Trump"

The snowflakes claim you are privileged if you are born white or a man, I don't agree with that, I do agree since Trump started out by getting $1million dollar so-called loan from daddy Trump is a privileged White man.

"To satisfy my sexual urges I do not need to grab women by the p**** and I do not need to pay them $180,000 in hush money to keep them happy"

"As President, my first act will be to cut off relations with the Saudi Arabia the people who flew planes into our buildings. My position is in contrast to Trump's who seems to share some sort of weird Orb fetish with them. "

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman