Conservatives seemingly validate SJW's with Kavanaugh probe

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2018, 4:09 pm

Can we have a supreme court nominee that won't make up conspiracy theories, and is assault allegation free?

Is that too much to ask for? Nobody is convicting Kavanaugh. We are considering him for a position he isn't entitled to.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 10:52 pm

Sam starts this podcast talking about the Kavanaugh/Ford thing. I think he makes plenty of fair points.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 6:24 am

All this talk about women from the left and it turns out to be a Republican woman who is the hero coming out of this mess. This debacle has revealed Susan Collins to be a stateswoman of weight and merit. Schumer, Feinstein, Booker and Harris are exposed as malicious, petty and deceitful.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 11:49 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Sam starts this podcast talking about the Kavanaugh/Ford thing. I think he makes plenty of fair points.

i Do Agree with Sam Harris; there is nothing Conservative about Putting a Judge
Under Oath Proven in Basic Common Sense to Lie Multiple times to Senators. And i Suppose the
Good News for Liberal Concerns is it appears as is the Case With Trump there is nothing too Conservative
Still About Excess Drinking and or Womanizing; so, in other Words, those who support the Right to Choice
and Gay Marriage and the such as that don't really Have any thing to worry about there as in that Case
Susan Collins Gave a Reasonable Opinion; however, the Fact is the Republican Party of so-Called Conservatives
Will Be HiStorically Stained in Legacy
For Putting a Person who lied
Under Oath on the Supreme
Court; and it is highly Unlikely to Pan-
Out that Trump's Main Wish to somehow
Side-Step now what is coming his way Soon
Enough from a Fair and Equitable Investigation
From the FBI and Team Mueller as such as the
Trump Stuff is most definitely going to implode
Rather Sooner than Later as most of this now
is Just a Distraction from His coming
Downfall and the Misery of
Minions Following
HIm
Swirling
Around all
his Commode of Lies
in the Trumpian Era
of Gaslighting
Reality
to
the
30 Percent
or so who can't see through all his lies;
as it's True, Kavanaugh Followed the Flatulence of Trumpian Lies;
And he will never escape that Flatulence he showed the World as His 'False' Colors As Such.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 12:58 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Republican Senators instead of questioning Christine Blasey Ford get a female to do it for them.
The message intended to be sent - We get #MeToo
The message actually sent - Men are incapable of questioning women about a sexual assault because they are born rapists or because of their male privilege.

Conservatives widely praise Professor Ford's testimony.
The message intended to be sent - We have empathy and sympathy
The message actually sent - We are dumbfounded that women can actually be an effective witness (Like a psychology professor does not know a thing or two about pulling heartstrings)

Senator Flake forces the Republicans to delay the vote even though he says he intends to vote for Kavanaugh
The message intended to be sent - Damm if I know
The message actually sent - The Republicans blinked, game over. It's only a matter of time until the until we put the grandpas in their place, schadenfreude will never feel so good.

Well here is a #me too. I got sexually assaulted at college it was not a horribly violent assult. But it was someone I thought I could trust tried to make moves on me. Like I was 19 they were in their 40s and I thought it was just a friendly college student older than me. But at one point when I went to hang out, at the time I really thought it was jsut hanging out...but then the guy 20 years older than me tried pressuring me to have sex, and at one point tried to kind of force me into a bedroom. I ended up letting him suck my tits for a bit so he'd leave me alone long enough to get out. Of course the Rep want a guy who is fine with rape as well as political corruption.

I don't want a f*****g judge that sees that kind of situation as fair game, which is what I am afraid we have now with his confirmation...not only that but should you get raped as a women according to that piece of s**t you should have the baby regardless. Because maybe it was not exactly rape but someone just spreading their seed...how idotic this guy got confirmed.

I suppose next we will be hearing about how child rape is fine, so long as the grown man didn't see anything wrong with raping said child, at least under the Trump Administration.