Graphic-Footage. Evidence that U.S.A. Cops are Psycho-Paths.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 7:55 pm

I still find it sickening. There are reasons why The very Messiah himself wrote what he does of police.
I quote a few comments from the video beneath the clip...

«''If you make a mistake I will shot you. Keep your legs crossed or I will shot you. If you don't keep you hands in the air I will shot you. Now crawl.''» Karl Peter (+197)

Response: «Karl Peter America's police are the real terrorist Americans should worry about» Max Payne (+43)

Response: «Karl Peter ,exactly. Lets play Simon Says. If you make even the slightest mistake, you die.....ready?» Bret Allen (+35)

Response: «They gave orders that was sure to cause him to make a simple mistake so they could shoot him !» Big O Dill (+28)

«If he acted consistently with his training it means that there is something totally wrong with this training.» Brunon Kowalski (+533)

«How can you crawl with your legs crossed and your hands in the air. Physically impossible.» Wesley Cooper (+549)

Additional information: The cop who shot this innocent man had the words «YOU'RE f****d» imprinted on the side of his rifle that was not revealed to the jury at all. The jury apparently never saw the body-cam footage before giving a verdict (P.S.: I know how these crooked and corrupt court-systems work, and «juries» are typically only shown «reports» or words on paper, and told to decide based on what has been written, and the «rules» that they are «instructed» to follow are manipulated to favour a biased out-come).

Things like this are why it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to FILE your «Notices of Fee Schedules» BEFORE you have any sort of «encounter» by those «psychopaths» who are just looking for a «reason» to SHOOT you.

«"He acted consistent to his training" They must be training murderers then. Then the courts won't allow the video to be viewed as they said "the video might taint the opinion of the jury" Sure, they want to feed them some bogus story and hope it sticks without the REAL facts.» Things & Stuff (+123)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 7:57 pm

Respect for the law & its' enforcement are completely different things.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 12:06 am

Perhaps you would like to elaborate ? Meanwhile... «Video Proves Police Officers Are ALLOWED To Rape YOUR Daughter If They "Smell Marijuana"» ...seriously... this «culture» has become «sick» beyond redemption.

cberg wrote:
Respect for the law & its' enforcement are completely different things.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:14 am

It's a well known fact that police and other such agencies screen employees to ensure their having psychopathic/ anti social tendencies.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:19 am

My father and his generation can still remember a time when the ethos behind the police was to serve the public, rather than to fight it; the relationship between the public and the police has completely changed in the past generation and this will only get worse as the task of policing is handed over to greedy, unregulated corporations while the people (including the police and its unions do nothing). Not all policemen are immoral, however - I know a few very good ones.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:33 am

Prometheus18 wrote:
My father and his generation can still remember a time when the ethos behind the police was to serve the public

Um... in the 60s and 70s, cops were brutalizing black and queer people...

The 80s led to the LA Riots (1992).

From 90s and 00s, I didn’t see cops being seen in a good light. 9/11 actually had people change their view on cops momentarily due to it being a very “America F- Yeah!” time which raised cops, firemen, etc. up as being seen as very heroic. Then, after that cops started killing blacks and Black Lives Matter movement started.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 3:36 am

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
My father and his generation can still remember a time when the ethos behind the police was to serve the public

Um... in the 60s and 70s, cops were brutalizing black and queer people...

The 80s led to the LA Riots (1992).

From 90s and 00s, I didn’t see cops being seen in a good light. 9/11 actually had people change their view on cops momentarily due to it being a very “America F- Yeah!” time which raised cops, firemen, etc. up as being seen as very heroic. Then, after that cops started killing blacks and Black Lives Matter movement started.

I don't live in the United States; from what I understand, you have to go a further generation back for what I'm saying to be true, but the same principles apply.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 3:43 am

Cops are only human. You have some who are good and some are bad just like everybody else. Most of the cops I have known were decent people and I have even been helped by some very nice police officers when I ran away from home after going manic and became lost and confused. But I have also heard horror stories about cops like one of my Mom's friends who was a 19 year old black girl got pulled over by the police and dragged out and slammed on the ground because she was driving a car on her way to work that looked similar to one that was reported stolen (it is a well known fact that some cops in this country treat black people like crap but that doesn't mean they all do).

I think people need to realize that we are all human beings and having a badge and a gun does not automatically make you better or worse than everybody else.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 4:32 am

I can understand how difficult it is for the truly genuinely good people who actually do try to serve the public (rather than corporations) and protect the public (rather than corrupt politicians). That being said, more and more people are coming to the realisation that this «epidemic» of violence coming from the police-culture is not just a few bad apples, but a «system-wide» problem that essentially puts everybody in danger at any given moment.

And when I say everybody, I also mean that the cops, too, are also endangering themselves. I actually do feel bad for the few «good apples» that might be around, but I've listened to the audios of former cops and ex-cops who simply exercise their rights not to answer questions, and I quote a dialogue from one of them...

You know what, guys, I would love to give it to you, because I used to be one of you. But because I'm aware of rights, and because of my life experiences, what's law-enforcement, I choose to exercise my rights, not to be difficult, sir.

You guys have much more better things. So that's just it because people don't know their rights, and LEOs, I don't know you three gentlemen personally. I quit the department, because I ratted out the crook cops that worked with me. Okay? I'm sick of it. The corruption is everywhere!

Every single cop in this nation is a liar! All right? I used to be one of them! Yes, sir? You're going to stand here and tell me you've never falsified tweets, twisted a report to your benefit, or provided false information or saw one of your fellow brothers in blue violate someone's rights, or do something wrong? By the mere fact of you with-holding that information and not going to your supervisor makes you a liar.

In your life, you've never lied? You've never ever lied in your entire life? As a police officer, you've never lied in your life? Sir, you're allowed to lie in your investigation. The supreme court has ruled you're allowed to lie, so your credibility just went out the window for me.

I'm a certified interrogator, buddy. Don't sit here and play this game with me. You just lost your credibility. Now any respectable person would say, "Of course I've lied. I've lied in the line of duty, I've lied in my personal life."

Oh, yeah, I've got more integrity in my finger, buddy, than you've got in your whole body.

One of the future «tragedies» that I can «see» as fast-approaching is an eventual civil-unrest exploding pretty much everywhere. I quote a few comments below from the next video to reveal the atmosphere...

«This is what happens when power comes in to the wrong hands» Aviation Technology Space Channel (+430)

«Good thing the police were able to protect everyone from the open beverage. Who knows what could’ve been in the open beverage a bomb or something. I feel much safer now as open beverages are a real threat especially after a wedding.» Propaganda Zombie (+298)
[Note: This comment was obviously sarcasm]

«I now see why people hate cops» TDB OF (+161)

«When people sue the police for stuff like this the cops should have to pay with their own money, not tax payer's money. That would end this non-sense.» Joel Foreman (+1.6K)

I am honestly quite concerned about the approaching civil-unrest. Whilst it may not necessarily happen this year or the next, the «conditions» are «creeping upon everyone» and, like Nazi-Germany's gestapo, everybody ends up «wondering» how it got that way, despite all of the «warnings» given by history's lessons.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 5:53 am

I wouldn't call them "cycle paths".

I would call them "bike trails".