Page 7 of 8 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 11:52 pm

Arganger wrote:
Considering modern america and society, chances are illegal abortions would be preformed by a doctor. As they all ready are when they happen outside of the legal bounds. Regardless, taking another terrible thing as an example, rape would still be wrong even if you had people doing it in a sterile environment, made them use protection, and made it legal.

Just as with abortions, even though it is illegal, it does still happen. But laws don't exist to make things never happen at all, it is to keep those who value the law from doing terrible things, and to hold those accountable who don't care. To clarify, I personally think the heaviest burden should be on the abortionist.

Actually; that is not Correct;

Ever Since 1973 and Roe Vs Wade, Abortions Have Decreased over what they were before.

Today in the News Mr. Trump and His Cohorts who continue to Feed Ignorance
wish to Prevent Some Insurance From Covering Effective Contraceptives.

To be Clear, as a Person With a Wife whose Only Child at 51 Days Died in my Arms
at a Hospital For Children; An Abortion is the Furthest Thing I could Imagine Being
a Part of in my Life as is.

But on the Other Hand, Before i experienced the Literal Torture of Type Two Trigeminal
Neuralgia From Wake to Sleep For 66 Months; I had No idea such a Pain Existed in My Reality
Before then; A Pain So Severe that it is assessed Literally Worse than the Torture of Crucifixion;
A Pain in my Case Like A Dentist Drill in my Right Eye and Ear that No Drug Would Touch;
A Pain Also Informally Titled by the Medical Profession as the Suicide Disease.

In other Words my Friend, i am well aware of Misery and Suffering in this Life.

And in other Words, I don't wanna see additional Misery and Suffering like the Ignorance Where
I live; where a Young Woman was too afraid to Face Her Parents with a Pregnancy Because she then
Failed to Fulfill the Religious Demand of Abstinence; So, she Hid Her Pregnancy From Her Parents; Did
not Get the Pre-Natal Care She Deserved as a Human Being for the Fear of the Ignorance of Her Religion;
And the ultimate Destination of that Child was in the Woods And Dead For That is where She Birthed the Child
Dead as the Family Dog Brought some of the Body Parts Back to the Home. There is Morality and there is Ethics
and
Reality.
And Education that
Lifts the Veils of Ignorance
Also known as 'Apocalpyse';
the Original Greek Definition of
Apocalypse and not the Ignorance of Destroying Even More Life.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 11:55 pm

Mikah wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Some Twits are Educated.
And some are not.

Was that a sly personal attack? It certainly wasn't an attempt to refute the point because you know I'm right.

No, James Bond; That's Your Style; not mine.

Move along now, And Feed on my last comment for the Answer.

-The Real Fred Bond..;)

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:06 am

aghogday wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Considering modern america and society, chances are illegal abortions would be preformed by a doctor. As they all ready are when they happen outside of the legal bounds. Regardless, taking another terrible thing as an example, rape would still be wrong even if you had people doing it in a sterile environment, made them use protection, and made it legal.

Just as with abortions, even though it is illegal, it does still happen. But laws don't exist to make things never happen at all, it is to keep those who value the law from doing terrible things, and to hold those accountable who don't care. To clarify, I personally think the heaviest burden should be on the abortionist.

Ever Since 1973 and Roe Vs Wade, Abortions Have Decreased over what they were before.

To be Clear, as a Person With a Wife whose Only Child at 51 Days Died in my Arms
at a Hospital For Children; An Abortion is the Furthest Thing I could Imagine Being

But on the Other Hand, Before i experienced the Literal Torture of Type Two Trigeminal
Neuralgia From Wake to Sleep For 66 Months; I had No idea such a Pain Existed in My Reality
Before then; A Pain So Severe that it is assessed Literally Worse than the Torture of Crucifixion;
A Pain in my Case Like A Dentist Drill in my Right Eye and Ear that No Drug Would Touch;

And in other Words, I don't wanna see additional Misery and Suffering like the Ignorance Where
I live; where a Young Woman was too afraid to Face Her Parents with a Pregnancy Because she then
Failed to Fulfill the Religious Demand of Abstinence; So, she Hid Her Pregnancy From Her Parents; Did
not Get the Pre-Natal Care She Deserved as a Human Being for the Fear of the Ignorance of Her Religion;
And the ultimate Destination of that Child was in the Woods And Dead For That is where She Birthed the Child
Dead as the Family Dog Brought some of the Body Parts Back to the Home. There is Morality and there is Ethics
and
Reality.
And Education that

Look, I am all for contraceptives, sex ed, and supporting the mother through the pregnancy and beyond. But those are the things to encourage, not legal abortion. Change the circumstances, but don't bring the end to lives.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:12 am

Arganger wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Arganger wrote:

and
Reality.
And Education that

Look, I am all for contraceptives, sex ed, and supporting the mother through the pregnancy and beyond. But those are the things to encourage, not legal abortion. Change the circumstances, but don't bring the end to lives.

It's Simple Math by the Facts.

Get Rid of Legal, Medically Safe Abortions
And More Living Beings Die and Suffer; And that's A Fact.

The World Health Organization is not a 'Fly
By Night Operation'; nor do they employ 'Ignorant Twits'
As Another 'Really Smart Dude' suggests here. Let's Stay in the 21st Century;
That's up to the Difference between Education and Ignorance. Let's Stay Smart.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:20 am

aghogday wrote:

This
is
not
an
argument
for
legalising
abortion.

If anything it's an argument for cracking down on illegal abortion.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:27 am

Mikah wrote:
aghogday wrote:

This
is
not
an
argument
for
legalising
abortion.

If anything it's an argument for cracking down on illegal abortion.

Dude, You are not the World Health Organization;

Perhaps that's an Appeal to a Higher Authority;

But they understand the issue much better than you.

Morality is Relative. Morality Continues to Kill More Than Ethics Based on Science as the Research Shows Clearly
for those who can and will actually Pursue the Research and Actually Read it without Ignorant Personal Attacks.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:39 am

ahogday wrote:
Dude, You are not the World Health Organization

You don't have to be a genius to spot the problem with their argument.

Perhaps they aren't twits themselves, but they are good at tricking people into ridiculous positions.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt

An estimated 3.7 million household burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007. In about 28% of these burglaries, a household member was present during the burglary.

In 7% of all household burglaries, a household member experienced some form of violent victimization (figure 1).

Simple assault (15%) was the most common form of violence when a resident was home and violence occurred. Robbery (7%) and rape (3%) were less likely to occur when a household member was present and violence occurred.

Overall, 61% of offenders were unarmed when violence occurred during a burglary while a resident was present. About 12% of all households violently burglarized while someone was home faced an offender armed with a firearm.

Serious injury accounted for 9% and minor injury accounted for 36% of injuries sustained by household members who were home and experienced violence during a completed burglary.

Households composed of single females with children had the highest rates of burglary while someone was present

I recommend a system of safe legal theft, where burglary is regulated and professional standards applied so neither owner nor future owner of property needs to resort to unsafe methods of property transfer. This plan will minimise unfortunate cases of violence and death in the course of burglary, improving health outcomes for both property owners and future property owners.

Mikah, senior twit, World Health Organisation

Would you really accept this argument from authority? Or would you recognise the twittery?

aghogday wrote:
without Ignorant Personal Attacks

Attacking your writing style is not a personal attack. Feel free to check with the mods.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:44 am

Mikah wrote:
ahogday wrote:
Dude, You are not the World Health Organization

You don't have to be a genius to spot the problem with their argument.

Perhaps they aren't twits themselves, but they are good at tricking people into ridiculous positions.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt

An estimated 3.7 million household burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007. In about 28% of these burglaries, a household member was present during the burglary.

In 7% of all household burglaries, a household member experienced some form of violent victimization (figure 1).

Simple assault (15%) was the most common form of violence when a resident was home and violence occurred. Robbery (7%) and rape (3%) were less likely to occur when a household member was present and violence occurred.

Overall, 61% of offenders were unarmed when violence occurred during a burglary while a resident was present. About 12% of all households violently burglarized while someone was home faced an offender armed with a firearm.

Serious injury accounted for 9% and minor injury accounted for 36% of injuries sustained by household members who were home and experienced violence during a completed burglary.

Households composed of single females with children had the highest rates of burglary while someone was present

I recommend a system of safe legal theft, where burglary is regulated and professional standards applied so neither owner nor future owner of property needs to resort to unsafe methods of property transfer. This plan will minimise unfortunate cases of violence and death in the course of burglary, improving health outcomes for both property owners and future property owners.

Mikah, senior twit, World Health Organisation

Would you really accept this argument from authority? Or would you recognise the twittery?

aghogday wrote:
without Ignorant Personal Attacks

Attacking your writing style is not a personal attack. Feel free to check with the mods.

Ha! Don't Remember you Calling me a Twit; Stay with the Facts, Please.

Other than that; Math Doesn't Lie; And I get Applause elsewhere and that's a Fact.

Don't need any Affirmation from Males who are too timid to show their Face
And Pretend to be James Bond.

https://decodinghappyness.com/2018/11/1 ... riendship/

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:53 am

aghogday wrote:

What was the personal attack then?

aghogday wrote:
Other than that; Math Doesn't Lie

The math doesn't lie in my example either. Would you accept the argument and call for legal theft because the facts don't lie? Answer the question.

aghogday wrote:
And I get Applause elsewhere and that's a Fact.

That doesn't mean you are right. It means you are preaching to the choir.

aghogday wrote:

I don't recall offering any. Answer the question.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:56 am

Mikah wrote:
aghogday wrote:

What was the personal attack then?

aghogday wrote:
Other than that; Math Doesn't Lie

The math doesn't lie in my example either. Would you accept the argument and call for legal theft because the facts don't lie? Answer the question.

aghogday wrote:
And I get Applause elsewhere and that's a Fact.

That doesn't mean you are right. It means you are preaching to the choir.

aghogday wrote:

I don't recall offering any. Answer the question.

Good Night. Not playing online games tonight.

In Other Words You have provided Zero evidence;
And i have Provided Conclusive Evidence that You are incorrect.

You can keep your Morality. It's a Common Practice.

And the Twit Remark had nothing to do with me or the Rules here for that matter.

Last edited by aghogday on 18 Nov 2018, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 12:57 am

aghogday wrote:

This is often as close as you get to concession online. I'll take it.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 1:00 am

Mikah wrote:
aghogday wrote:

This is often as close as you get to concession online. I'll take it.

Ha! Look Again.

See Ya Baby, if i can't avoid it..;)

In Other Words, the World Health Organization Already won this Argument.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 1:02 am

aghogday wrote:

I don't need evidence for the simple point I am trying to make and you've not even attempted to refute it, let alone "provided evidence against it".

aghogday wrote:

Oh dear. Not even the choir is going to applaud you for this performance tonight.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 10:54 am

Mikah wrote:
aghogday wrote:

I don't need evidence for the simple point I am trying to make and you've not even attempted to refute it, let alone "provided evidence against it".

aghogday wrote:

Oh dear. Not even the choir is going to applaud you for this performance tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTOFEgJ9zzI

I Don't live a life of Target Audiences. I'm an Original; if you want to continue to be part
of a Choir that is up to you. Not everyone can appreciate an Original; but again as i produce
the Evidence, Really Special People can; Really Educated Other People in other Parts of the World, now.

You Call Yourself a Christian.

No Doubt in my Mind at Least, now; if the 'Actual "Jesus" who wrote Deep Metaphors'
Wrote them as Parables to You Directly; you would call that Vomit on a page too.

Ignorance is Shallow.

Here Is one example:

"2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

If YOU think the HE that will rule over all is HIM instead of YOU; YOU don't get what
HE is saying. This is the Ignorance of the Ages as that Applies to the Modern Christian Religion.

How Do YOU Rule Over All; That's Simple YOU Become ALL; You are ALL; And

Considering we are all born that way; it should be Elementary, Dear Watson;

But Modern Religion is the Ignorance over the Nature of Human and the Rest of Nature Now

That Probably Looks like Vomit to you; I'm Guessing, also; but not humans are gifted this way.

Now back to the topic at hand:

Where I live, there is Separation of Church and State and God; and in Fact, the Founding Fathers
who were NOT Christian and more Like Deists, Looked Toward Separating Ignorant Religions then
From State to Develop a More Perfect Union where the Right to Life and Liberty and the Pursuit of Human
Happiness is the Aim Here according to the Declaration of Independence they so Eloquently Created, then.

It wasn't Perfect by far but the aim was to Perfect in Practice as that Journey continues as More Folks continue
to Gain Rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit off Happiness. The Supreme Court According to the Constitution
of the United States has Determined Roe Vs Wade is Constitutional and Women Have the Right for a Choice For
Abortion within the Legal Parameters that Stand From State to State. This Means that Folks Whose Morality is
Associated with Church or Individual Ideology Can and Will Determine whether or not they use that right
Within Legal Parameters for the Choice of An Abortion. My Wife doesn't Believe in Abortion and I agree
with Her choice. If She had another Choice and I did not Agree with Her; Divorce Would Be an Option
as i Attend Catholic Church to Sing and Love as Jesus taught and not live by any other rules but Love.

Love Understands Human Differences. Love is also the Cognitive Empathy that Understands Do
Less Harm than More Harm to others and Just 'cause you don't get the Warm and Fuzzies or
Disgusts over something, doesn't mean someone else doesn't experience life totally
Different. Yes; Different Strokes and Morals for Different Folks. And Your Morals
Here Present a Different Stroke than the Morals of the other user that you have
been Trying to impose your Morals on in arguments that are Apples Against Oranges;
as you don't have a clue for What Drives that other Person's Morals and Choices at Hand now.

And it's true; the Teachings of Jesus are Written by Innumerable Other 'Ghost Writers' who took
up Famous Pen Names like Mark, Luke, Matthew and John; no different than where we get teachings
from 'Buddha', and 'Lao Tzu' too; as Humans Create Role Models in Stories, so folks Have a Role Model and
Mentor in Writing that the Choir and Target Audience and Church, can and will Mutually Agree upon as Real
Enough to Survive and Hopefully Thrive in life. Those Stories are Antiquated and Imperfect and not unlike
the Constitution of the United States it is Clear work is needed to Provide a More Perfect Union of Humans
in this way to Based on A Law of Love, A Grade of Love, and A Currency of Love for all now too; Ideologically
Speaking
of Course, now.

My 'Point here', my 'FriEnd', as no Matter who the other person is, i speak to; i see as 'FriEnd', for i learn
from the Most Ignorant of opinions too; as Writing is Just a Way of Focus And Testing the Waters of
Unexplored Human Potential More; Any Reply to any 'FriEnd' is always an opportunity for that and
it increases the Size of 6 Million Word Bible(s)/Poem(s) Applauded by Folks who Understand Deeper Metaphors
in Places in the World where Folks Develop that kind of Human Intelligence more than in Materialistic Driven Cultures.

I'm a 'Little' Like Forrest Gump; and I find 'Jennys'; other wise known and felt and sensed Like Human Angels to
me at least, from Around the World in Vastly Different Choirs of Cultures, totally separated from Each other;
as obviously Tradition has a harder time understanding Different from one's 'own home' as it were and still is.
And Generally Speaking, no matter How Original A Person is; there is someone somewhere now who sees a
Masterpiece of Art or what they do not understand at all. That's Par for the Course; Humans are Different;
Duh; one would think and feel and sense with Common Sense one would expect that on a Place Called
the 'Wrong Planet', unless they lack Cognitive Empathy; go Figure; some folks do; some folks don't.

I Said keep your Morals; You have a right to them, if and when a Person lives in a Country that
Provides that Right without throwing you in Jail with Your Freedom Lost now too. Separation of
Church and State Works Well, for folks see the World Differently; As Far as the Law goes
where i Live; the Supreme Court has ruled in Favor of XFiles Geek and you don't get the
Right to impose Your Morals on Her. If you lived in a Muslim Country you could;
And that doesn't stop even the most Devout Muslims from understanding my
Point of View; as Per the Evidence at Hand as Documented Below. It's
no Surprise that Folks who Live their Life for Love 24/7 Can and Will
Understand what
i do say as Truth
in Light as Metaphors
Express the Essence
of what more fully is Real; Namely Love.
Love that Seeks to Understand, instead of shooting first.

So in other Words, We Will Have to Agree to Disagree as
you have no other choice for me; for i live in a Free Country for that.

https://decodinghappyness.com/2018/11/1 ... riendship/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 11:54 am

Would someone please let me know by PM when the Religious Reich Right has stopped posting in this thread?

Thank you.

superaliengirl
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2018, 12:06 pm

I agree with abortion... Even if you can adopt a baby away going through pregnancy and childbirth is no fun, childbirth is extremely painful, so why would you wanna do that for a baby you can't/don't wanna keep?

Even if you use condoms or birth control pregnancy can still happen, it's never 100% safe and what about if a woman gets raped? Abortion has to be an option. A child should never have to be raised unwanted by their parents and even if it sounds selfish a woman shouldn't have to go through pregnancy for an unwanted baby. Plus adoption isn't always flawless. The real parents could regret not keeping the child in the future, and some childen grow up bitter that their real parents didn't want them and some never find out why. I think that an instant emotional bond is made when you give birth so maybe some people will keep a child they can't afford to raise if abortion wasn't an option, just because they can't separate from it.

Also I think that men doesn't have any right to have an opinion about it. You'll never experience pregnancy or childbirth so it is not a subject you can understand.

If abortion were to get illegal, many women would find other ways to abort the child or travel to countries where it's legal. It would do more harm than good.