Page 4 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 53  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 5:06 pm

Magna wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Magna wrote:
Cory Booker is in. I've had a theory for many years that for some reason people seem like they won't vote for a bald man for president. Basing a vote in part or even subconsciously on such a thing makes no sense, but I've always wondered if there's something to that.

What do you mean? Eisenhower was bald.

I thought of him. He's one of the only exceptions. It's just a theory...

John Quincy Adams, a balding man, was also brought up already.

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Feb 2019, 12:53 am

#ReimagineUS

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Feb 2019, 1:10 am

cemil wrote:
#ReimagineUS

A jewish boy from a low-income household working his way to the top through hardwork and entrepreneurship and produces goods and makes wealth best represents american spirit .. free-market capitalism gives everyone a chance.

Democrats is such that , women or blacks always find themselves having a hard time to start up, so they want to play a safer route understandably.. Identity politics paired up with an absolute unassailable moral pedastal you cant even attack all the foolish diggressive policies anymore. (say the absolute disastrous low standard k12 public education system .. where did the uneducation of rural poor whites come from afterall ? and how the non-token blacks and browns cope with a "nerdier" digital work future? )

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Feb 2019, 1:33 am

Its even better to bring trade school back.. an advanced version of trade school with some liberal arts thrown in and give enough space to other alternatives other job fields etc..

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Feb 2019, 7:42 am

gop - trump

dem ..
- gilibrand has to explain wto/trade stuff.. in fact all dems..
- warrens one percent just looks like a case of identity politics taken to the most extreme case it starts to sound like a walking parody of itself..
- cory booker looks like obama lite .. americans were already wary of obama by the end of his tenure..
- julian castro an hispanic version of obama lite .. the last name too..
- I dont think i know the tulsi gabbard girl too well.. ive heard of her like once i think..
- i dont know who delaney is ..
- buttigiegs last name ..
- andrew yang is asian, so.. maybe 2085..
- biden .. i dont know exactly what or to whom they want to convince .. little appeal to millineals.. sounds like going back to the old route ..
- bloomberg .. i dont know exactly what or to whom they want to convince.. little appeal to millenials .. how many millinials plus moderates plus maybe something else combination can he win back idk..
- beto the driving accident a bit odd.. almost flipped texas not sure if its a demographic trend or not .. not sure what his specific plans are .. probably relatable to the three states lost in narrow margins .. or not.. how those swing states see trump or dem candidate in 2020 idk..
- kamala can be flexible.. some berniecrats might differ in opinion and ask for explaination on lawyer/bank stuff .. its an intetesting family, half black half indian with a white husband .. its not like obamas all black family (although obama is half white) ..
- bernie ............ .. and ocasio . like where exactly do you want to spend that 70% tax rate money on ?..
- hillary .............................................................

green
- jill stein , govorit po russkiy , 1% popular vote 2016

libertarian
- istvan .. almost stoic
- kokesh.. the polar opposite of stoic
_with some endorsement of gary johnson a stable figure 3% popular vote 2016

- both green and libertarian surged in 2016 ¿ A rejection of bipartisan duopoly ..
- black votes plunged back to previous level .. - Hillary and Kaine just looked like white feminism and white lgbt to black voters.. white female liberals in the west find themselves in a very awkward position domestically and internationally .. colored men and women can be well guarded and can find them racially and financially privileged and colored men can be sexist , and conservatives think they are a proxy to some demographics that seem completely alien and uncontrollable and conservative men can be sexist, ..

independent
- schulz .. Idk what his role is.. rn he Just looks like a big wild card coming from nowhere. He hasnt revealed much.

The biggest winner of 2016 was truly putin everyone else kinda lost ..

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Feb 2019, 8:05 am

Florida..

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2019, 8:20 am

alt-far-rights having escaped from an ex-communist country are truly a species of sad creatures i dont know how to describe it.. cubans, southern vietnamese, romanians, north koreans..

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2019, 9:57 am

It feels like billionaires are more competent than politicians as of today but billionaires were reluctant to run.. and ideologists were very obsessed with ideologies.. in this regard billionaires and laymen share one thing in common is that billionaires and laymen only care about their own money..

trump vamping up high edge research investment, making hospital charges more transparent, de santis reworking florida curriculum for the future work force.. probably should have been done long time ago by hillary or mccain ..

ocasios new green deal .. idk.. I think ppl nowadays only care about that little lawn in front of their own house.. climate change/global warming is probably very low on a list of voters prirority concerns.

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2019, 10:09 am

schulz's and bloomberg's speech sound a bit.. fossilized ..

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2019, 5:37 pm

Isn't there like a spam firewall on this site?

Should any mods take care of this fellow above me with the numerous racial gaffes and nonsense posts

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2019, 2:29 am

ross perot howard schultz and manuelito aka the real builder of this country.. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 4:25 am

cemil wrote:
ross perot howard schultz and manuelito aka the real builder of this country.. :lol:

No, the average guy or gal who goes to work everyday are the builders of this country. Guys like my dad.

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2019, 4:30 am

we r all native americans

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 4:41 am

cemil wrote:
we r all native americans

But there are the descendants of the aboriginal population who should be able to take pride in being the original Americans.

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2019, 5:56 am

its just that ross perot howard schultz mexican americans native americans are all french republicans they all know how rusty belt whites feel except everyone is forgotten

cemil
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2019, 6:03 am

anyway robots are gonna build robots good luck idk