Page 2 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 5:04 pm

Quote:
Trump was elected for many reasons the most important being Hillary was the worst candidate at the worst possible time.

I guess that made Trump the runnerup. :lol:

We had a choice between Dumb and Dumber.

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2019, 7:38 pm

I encourage Shultz's running for pres., just so he can get a glimpse of how out of touch he is.

Gillum has signed to be a political commentator on CNN, so I'm guessing there aren't any ambitions for 2020? Ah well, it will be great to see him on TV. I thought he would have been a great candidate or VP

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2019, 7:53 pm

Oh boy, probably best to get all the turmoil out the way before the primary. But regardless, it's gonna be bloody

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

And anyone who still thinks Hilary would've been worse than Trump or was ever; lmao, bless you

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 8:24 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
Who gives a crock of sh!t?! They’re all opportunistic crooks and liars!
It's attitudes like his that brought us both Clinton and Trump as candidates in the first place.

"Who cares? Let's put a clucking mother hen and an egg-sucking dog in the same race and wait to see who wins!"

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 9:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
Who gives a crock of sh!t?! They’re all opportunistic crooks and liars!
It's attitudes like his that brought us both Clinton and Trump as candidates in the first place.

"Who cares? Let's put a clucking mother hen and an egg-sucking dog in the same race and wait to see who wins!"

I have finally realized that which is why I'm determined to vote this election.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 9:33 pm

I'm liking Stacey Abrams. Of course AOC is charming, but too young yet.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 11:43 pm

Will the next Democrat contender agree that America is great now thanks to Trump, or go MAGA?

Can the Democrats even talk to poor white, non-college educated, rural people?

Will Democrats embrace coal?

Will Democrats embrace tariffs?

Will Democrats resist free trade deals?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 11:50 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Will the next Democrat contender agree that America is great now thanks to Trump, or go MAGA?

I'm seeing homeless guys here on the streets of Pensacola sleeping near a dumpster. How the f**k is that "great"? :roll:

Try conving me that Trump has "Made America Great Again" when I'm joining those guys 20 years from now sleeping under bridges and digging food out of the dumpster because I CAN'T work and he wants to take away government assistance from people just like me! :evil:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 12:00 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

I'm seeing homeless guys here on the streets of Pensacola sleeping near a dumpster. How the f**k is that "great"? :roll:

Try conving me that Trump has "Made America Great Again" when I'm joining those guys 20 years from now sleeping under bridges and digging food out of the dumpster because I CAN'T work and he wants to take away government assistance from people just like me! :evil:

It was all marketing ...

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 12:08 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

It was all marketing ...

Right we're great again because Uncle Sam is marrying Mother Russia. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 12:42 am

Tim_Tex wrote:

While Inslee is the governor of my state, right now I'm leaning more toward Kamalah Harris.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 12:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

While Inslee is the governor of my state, right now I'm leaning more toward Kamalah Harris.

Same here.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 12:54 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Democrats don’t even care about them they care about illegal immigrants. Homeless citizens can die for all they care. It’s not conservative cities forcing homeless out.
My city is republican, we allow homeless, city next to us is democrats, they don’t allow homeless, don’t allow begging, don’t allow camps. I see the same from democrat controlled California cities and Washington cities. Republicans don’t care about most homeless except vets but they also don’t try to force them out.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 1:01 am

sly279 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Democrats don’t even care about them they care about illegal immigrants. Homeless citizens can die for all they care. It’s not conservative cities forcing homeless out.
My city is republican, we allow homeless, city next to us is democrats, they don’t allow homeless, don’t allow begging, don’t allow camps. I see the same from democrat controlled California cities and Washington cities. Republicans don’t care about most homeless except vets but they also don’t try to force them out.

Trump certainly seems to hate the homeless.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 5:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Is Inslee more of a moderate, or more of a progressive?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 9:52 am

What's so great about a homeless camp? Get them into housing, job training, treatment programs for addiction and mental illness. You aren't doing them any favors by letting them rot by the roadside in unsanitary conditions, begging for drug money.