Page 48 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 53  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 1:27 pm

A country of more than 300 million, and this is the best the Democratic Party can come up with.

There Are Four Lights!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:13 pm

'This' is What Happens to 'some
Folks' once they Reach their Mid-70's; they can and will Stumble in their Speech.
This is what Happens when 'those folks' with 'those issues' Run For President, as well.

Yeah; it's a Shame Both Parties have chosen the 'Duller Tools' in the Political Shed, as the Record Shows.

But, on the Other Hand, considering both Men Have this issue as Obviously the Record Shows, Trump
With Just as many AND MORE Unintelligible Gaffes in Speaking And Writing; Biden Still Beats 'Pure Evil'
as far as Zero Levels of Empathy and Trump go; One doesn't elect 'A Grinch'; at least not with Common
'Sense' of any Real Heart, in Voting Sensibilities.

Particularly, 'A Grinch' Who Proves his Heart Now Will not Sprout some Life; stink, stank, stunk,
Thunk Trump; he will be leaving His Mountain Perch soon enough; but not soon enough; hAha..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:15 pm

i sure hope you're right my friend :) but i have serious doubts that this is anything but a slow-motion train wreck resulting in tuck frump victorious. again. :|

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i sure hope you're right my friend :) but i have serious doubts that this is anything but a slow-motion train wreck resulting in tuck frump victorious. again. :|

If Biden Makes a Choice Like Mayor Pete for VP; He may be able to win over
some of the Stalwarts Young Who Are Looking to the Future for more Positive Change;
A Lot of it is gonna Depend on who that VP is. Biden is a Politician, not likely afraid of someone shining brighter
than him; on the other Hand; no Way Trump was gonna pick anyone but someone who he felt he could stand above;
that in itself may enough to eventually bring him down; the downfall of a Narcissist, particularly one without Empathy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:44 pm

aghogday wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

some of the Stalwarts Young Who Are Looking to the Future for more Positive Change;
A Lot of it is gonna Depend on who that VP is. Biden is a Politician, not likely afraid of someone shining brighter
than him; on the other Hand; no Way Trump was gonna pick anyone but someone who he felt he could stand above;
that in itself may enough to eventually bring him down; the downfall of a Narcissist, particularly one without Empathy.

if pressed, he could very well dump pencemeat and choose nikki haley.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
aghogday wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

if pressed, he could very well dump pencemeat and choose nikki haley.

Trump Changing VP's for the Next Election;
i Don't think so; not with Pence at the
Forefront of the Corona Virus Debacle;
most anyone will make Trump look worse;
But Seriously; the Political Analysts are seeing a Win for Biden; Objectively
Speaking Over Trump; Plus a Win for the Democratic Senate Majority Potentially with Biden the More Conservative Pick.

An Investment in Human Capital is best; Sanders Ideas are Good; but he was too Zealous for this day and age still;
And too Honest to get elected; that's sad; but it is how Politics plays; One Places First Zealous and Honest if one can
Do it without a Target Audience as Whole; And one Can Do it without Money and Excessive Material Goods too; But
Of course that is out the Realm of Politics; that is the Realm of Loving Life for Real at 'the Real Roots of Grass Level'..;)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 9:58 pm

i would not bet against him doing such late in the year, possibly after a possible abatement of the present coronavirus thing here in america.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 10:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i would not bet against him doing such late in the year, possibly after a possible abatement of the present coronavirus thing here in america.

Haha; i don't gamble; Pence is a Darling of the 'Religious Falwell Right';
that's where i place much of my opinion; for the Patriarchs of that; surely,
Trump would Enjoy A Beautiful Woman at His side; but His Ego 'upstairs'
for now at least is more important it seems; he's getting to 'that Certain age';
Particulary for Male Folks Who Do Not Stay in Shape; what's Left for 'a Man like that' everything
outside of him
nothing
much at all within...;)

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 10:36 pm

jon gabriel ✔ @exjon
Easy prediction: Media will praise Biden for staying off the campaign trail for the next several weeks/months as a response to Coronavirus. They will attack Trump for making any election appearances.
11:15 PM - Mar 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/exjon/status/1237577890251722752

There Are Four Lights!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 10:40 pm

all i know is that if by some major miracle, the magas are ejected from power in a widespread way, i will force myself to get drunk as a skunk :hic: :drunken: :colors: :bounce: [in belated celebration :mrgreen: ]

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 12:49 am

2016 was my first general election and it will be my last. no democrat will ever get my vote again. the amount of voter suppression and media bias has been unbelievable, what a joke

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:23 am

^^^you may get your wish for a major third party after the debacle of this election year.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:29 am

i hope it's more than three. otherwise that will just split the vote of those not on the far right, GOP reigns supreme, like you pointed out. name recognition and tradition is a powerful thing, "my great grandpappy voted for the GOP, and so did his son, my pa voted for them as well and that's exactly what i'm gonna do". (probably exaggerating, but not by much)

"democracy is when you have to vote for one of the two right wing corporatist parties"

said no reasonable person ever, nor is it in the constitution.

yeah, it's probably a pipe dream, but...it couldn't be worse.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 5:38 am

plot twist - Biden gets in with Obama as running mate, Biden then too ill to continue, Obama becomes Pres (22nd amendment only says 'elected')

:lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 5:50 am

Biscuitman wrote:
plot twist - Biden gets in with Obama as running mate, Biden then too ill to continue, Obama becomes Pres (22nd amendment only says 'elected')

:lol:

i could dig that :D

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 6:26 am

I sincerely hope people don't start justifying Biden's mental decline or ignore it or say things like: "Everyone that age has "senior moments", that's all it is." We don't know if that's all it is. He may very well have actual dementia. Listen to our collective selves: In any other election, would we really even think of considering to vote for a candidate that could have dementia???

"Well, this isn't 'any other election'. Anyone would be better than Trump." Even someone who could have dementia? Really?

I thought of another reason other than the obvious one as to why after this second wave of primaries that people are going to push Bernie very hard to drop out and drop out fast: If Bernie drops out....no more democratic debates for Joe to contend with.