Page 7 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 11:37 am

Well, since you think atheists target only Christianity (it's because you're only familiar with atheists who live in Christian countries perhaps?), allow me to spam your thread with some atheist memes targeted at Islam

[img]
https://scontent.fbey5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5CB3C8E4[/img]

Image (written: The religious narrative).

Yemen

Quote:
(Almost a 100 years has passed since this picture was taken. Nothing much has changed: foreign powers & sectarian leaders are still forming alliances, on the expense of the public good, so that they consolidate their own power.

(Proclamation of Grand Lebanon on Sept. 1, 1920).

لقد مرّ ما يقارب المئة عام على التقاط هذه الصورة (اعلان دولة لبنان الكبير في 1920) ولم يتغيّر الكثير منذ ذلك الحين. ما زالت القوى الخارجية تتحالف مع زعماء الطوائف ليعزّز كلّ منهم نفوذه، وذلك على حساب المصلحة العامة.

"A Pakistani soldier during the Bangladesh Liberation War checking a man’s penis to see whether he is circumcised or not (Hindu or Muslim) and thus decide whether he lives or dies.

- Warfare history page."

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 11:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Look, there's that darned islamophobia again.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 12:08 pm

I love it when people twist what I say. Fine whatever! Atheism is the only truth, atheists are the supreme superbeings, and we should all be forced to convert to atheism under threat of death so that the world can be a better place full of happy people who don't believe in anything.

Now leave me the f**k alone all of you! :roll:

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 12:38 pm

Delightful hypocrisy. You say you hate people twisting your words, but then you equate Atheism to Nihilism, pretend atheists are on some crusade of forced conversion and even though you're the one who started this thread throwing s**t at atheists (not even atheism, mind) you're somehow the poor victim here? If you can't handle people taking your low-resolution statements to their logical conclusion to illustrate your bad thinking, maybe this isn't the section for you?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 12:42 pm

Please take it down a notch or two people , this is not going to end well and I will have no option but to lock the thread.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

BlueIris24
Raven
Raven

19 Jan 2019, 12:47 pm

I don't think believing in a religion makes someone an idiot. There's tons of reasons people are religious, from comfort to them being raised in a certain religion.

With that being said though, I've seen idiotic people who also happen to be religious. That's different from saying that they're idiotic because they are religious. But there's idiotic athiests, too.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 1:17 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Please take it down a notch or two people , this is not going to end well and I will have no option but to lock the thread.

Actually I think you should go ahead and lock it. :wtg:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 1:23 pm

As you wish

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard