Bill Maher and Bari Weiss show their true colours

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 7:27 pm

This is a disgrace. Blaming people for being murdered.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 9:10 pm

Who likes Bill Maher? That guy's a dick.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 6:44 pm

The commentary on the video proves despite any chosen people claims show the Israelis are just as much SOB's as most other countries.

If you want to get Israel to be less mean you have to "get" their mindset which is thus. It can be summed up as we are paranoid and they are really out to get us. Their thinking is everybody hates the Jews because in history where the Jews go they eventually get persecuted. Giving in one inch means the inevitable slippery slope towards holocaust 2.0. We give the Palestinians Gaza and they shoot missiles at us. Everybody is going to hate us us no matter what we do so f**k it, and f**k them.

So why are so many validating this paranoia by unequal focusing on their human rights violations? Egypt is just as involved in in the blockade of Gaza as Israel. They are now building a wall to enforce the blockade. Just the other day the Egyptian military enforced the blockade by gassing to death two Palestinians in a tunnel.

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 7:00 pm

Israel has invaded Egypt on numerous occasions and supported disruption until they got an Israeli/US puppet. Ignore history at your peril.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 1:11 am

AspE wrote:
Who likes Bill Maher? That guy's a dick.

He is a dick, but that's part of why I like him. He's like a modern day H.L. Mencken.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 10:52 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
If you want to get Israel to be less mean you have to "get" their mindset which is thus. It can be summed up as we are paranoid and they are really out to get us. Their thinking is everybody hates the Jews because in history where the Jews go they eventually get persecuted. Giving in one inch means the inevitable slippery slope towards holocaust 2.0. We give the Palestinians Gaza and they shoot missiles at us. Everybody is going to hate us us no matter what we do so f**k it, and f**k them
Ironically this mindset is largely justified by their national experience. So far as I am concerned they can do whatever they want.

This doesn't mean I admire Netanyahu. Just as one can admire the US without admiring Trump, Obama, Bush, or Clinton.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:06 pm

MaxE wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
If you want to get Israel to be less mean you have to "get" their mindset which is thus. It can be summed up as we are paranoid and they are really out to get us. Their thinking is everybody hates the Jews because in history where the Jews go they eventually get persecuted. Giving in one inch means the inevitable slippery slope towards holocaust 2.0. We give the Palestinians Gaza and they shoot missiles at us. Everybody is going to hate us us no matter what we do so f**k it, and f**k them
Ironically this mindset is largely justified by their national experience. So far as I am concerned they can do whatever they want.

This doesn't mean I admire Netanyahu. Just as one can admire the US without admiring Trump, Obama, Bush, or Clinton.

They can do whatever they want? When did you become a right wing nationalist?