Consider, if you will, the first penis in existence...

Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 11:28 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Smiles, Pepe; Basically What I'm Describing with this 'Heaven Thingy' is What Humans Have Done to
Increase Human Potential for Centuries Upon Centuries for all the Metaphors That Equal a Meditative
Flow; Where Cognitive Executive Functioning is Enhanced in Ways of Laser Focus and Greater Short Term
Working Memory; Plus, Actual Studies Show IQ Points Rise Substantially too. Meditation, Now To Achieve
This State Of Mind and Body Balance is also Shown in Scientific Studies to Basically Be a Way to Achieve
a Fountain of Youth for the Human Brain; as Studies Show Folks who Regularly Meditate and Achieve
This Flow who are 50 Have the Physiological Brain Health of a 25 Year-Old Adult; and not only
That it Increases the Gray Matter of the Brain in most every Area except for the Amygdala of
Fear; where that Part of the Brain Actually Decreases in Gray Matter Enhancing a More
Worry Free Life, Again, According to the Studies that Have Been Done and Ongoing too.

The 'End' is the Means to Most everything in Life that we are able to do in Human
Potential Enhanced; it is the State of Mind and Body Now that Does Enhance Everything
We do in life; as i only Outlined Several Areas of Greater Achievements that this State of Being has
Brought to me; Having No Illusory Fears of Anxiety is reason enough to do it alone; and probably what
Generates Most of the Greater Human Potential and Physical Health Benefits too; as it is a Well known Fact
in Science that the Stress of Anxiety is the Root of Many Diseases Humans Fall To Today. In other Countries,
Moving Meditation as Far As Tai-Chi, almost identical to what i do in Free Form, is Required in the Corporate
Workplace as it is Shown to increase Creativity and Productivity that in that Sense Spells the 'End' of More Money
To Make and Spend.

I'm not Interested in that Part at all; i am interested in making the Best of My Human Potential
in all the ways that comes. And I am surely not suggesting anyone else should have to do it; but Seriously, With
All the Benefits that are Shown by Science; and the Fact it costs no money to do it; the question might better
put Why not; meh, some People Go as Far as Suggesting that Transcendental Meditation is the Work of the
Devil; And that is their Prerogative as Science Shows Humans Are not Rational at Core; as All Humans are
Driven By Emotions First; i do not get upset about anything that Happens here; that's one indication
that what i do really works; other than that You'd have to meet me in Person where the General
Public Rules me overall as the Most Confident Person Secure in their own skin they've ever met;
And Empirically speaking i am now; Considering no one else has what it takes to Dance in Public;
not Even a Mile Now Where i Live Versus the 10,840th Mile i Finished today in 66 Months of doing that in Public;
Keeping in Mind too that the Entire Effort is Moving Meditation that increases my Cognitive Executive Functioning
And is Shown in Science too, to Protect any Effect of Dementia By at Least 50 Percent. What Good is Anything gonna
Be in Life; if any of us Lose our Brain in a Drain of Ill Health. It's A Best Kind of Health Insurance Most Folks can
Afford For Free; Just takes the Effort of doing it; and the Nirvana Feeling of Bliss is Just a Side Effect of Both Better
Health and Budding Human Potential For Everything We Do in life. It Works for me in Empirical Measure; So, No Doubts
for me. What Other Folks Do is their Business; but it would kinda Sad if they Didn't Hear About A Potential that Works.

I have gained greater self actualisation through intellectual enlightenment rather than through spirituality...
The fear and anxiety you spoke of hampering personal development was, for me, the result of a severe dissociative disorder...coupled with being on the spectrum which facilitated a severe social/community dissociative disorder also, creating a "perfect" psychological storm...

You have spoken a lot about your personal physical hell...
May I suggest my personal psychological hell may have been traumatic for me in a similar vein...

"There are many paths to the top of the mountain"...
We have simply come from a different perspective with a different set of variables...<shrug>

All this is therapeutic, cleansing, informative and defining...
However, we are really talking at cross purposes to the original context of the thread: The first penis... :mrgreen:

While the implicit topic of: What is the ultimate point of our life struggle? is hardly original, it was my focus of the thread in a humorous way with avenues for creativity in a loosey goosey way...

We can change the context if you wish, but I think we are pretty talked out... :wink:

Smiles, my friend, I see An Ultimate Purpose of Life As Human Potential; so, what i am speaking to speaks on topic
for what You implied with the Humorous Metaphor of the 'First Penis In Existence'; that's a great 'click bait' phrase,
if i may sincerely use a Cliche too. If it works do it; if not do something different; I Like Your creativity, it is sadly
'deficit' here; and inherently par for the course as there are folks who cherish creativity and folks who abhor that too.

I have provided secular scientific terms for everything I have analyzed here to improve Human Potential as 'A'
Core Meaning and Purpose of Life beyond using a Penis to get basic Reproduction done; as some folks 'think'
that is all there is to life; the short and long of it too; hehe and the rest of life as a Random Soup not worth it.

In other Words, it is not necessary to use the Term 'Spirituality' for anything that I explained to you; it is all
evidenced by Science now too; That wasn't always the Case as Research Catches up to Human Intuition too.

In Life, it takes real work to clarify and validate Social Reciprocal Communication out of 'Twitterisms'
of 'How is the Weather'. Small Talk Leads to Less Brain Power; but on the other Hand Social Comfort for
the 'Normies'. I don't do small talk, unless it is at 'Gun Point' for somewhere i care to be. Smiles, Pepe;
I think You are a nice person; otherwise, I would not be discussing this topic at all here and that is for 'damned' sure..;)

Other than that I believe we have thoroughly covered this Part of the Discussion for What 'End' is there to Life; it's always
Just Beginning for me as i am always finding new ways to increase my Human Potential; instead of repeating the same old dam phrases, in the same old boring style, for me at least..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 5:31 am

aghogday wrote:

Smiles, my friend, I see An Ultimate Purpose of Life As Human Potential; so, what i am speaking to speaks on topic
for what You implied with the Humorous Metaphor of the 'First Penis In Existence'; that's a great 'click bait' phrase,
if i may sincerely use a Cliche too. If it works do it; if not do something different; I Like Your creativity, it is sadly
'deficit' here; and inherently par for the course as there are folks who cherish creativity and folks who abhor that too.

"Human potential":
But to what end?...
This question has puzzled me for over 40 years...

My "Humorous Metaphor":
Yes, I would consider it as "click bait"...
And perhaps a "bait and switch" also...

My inspiration was partly drawn from my irritation at intolerance elsewhere...
But I was primarily curious in how it would be received...

Despite the context clearly defined, some defied this and went off at a tangent...
-Was it simply a lack of attention to detail?
-Was there some specific intention involved?
-Was it trolling?
-Was it power flexing?
-Was it disrespect?
-Was it playful nonsense?

Regardless, it was interesting...
And all 'data' adds to the experience database, does it not? :mrgreen:

Regarding the lack of creativity:
I tend to agree...
Autistics tend to be a serious bunch and prefer a more concrete framework to work within by definition...
I am aware we are on the edge of the bell curve on this point, so it seems...

Should I be impressed that, within a group of ultimate individuals, I stand out as being an ultimate, super dooper individual?
Yes, I think I will enjoy the distinction...
And guess who else I would define as an ultimate, super dooper individual?
You, my friend... :wink:
"Group" (of two) hug?... :mrgreen:

aghogday wrote:
I have provided secular scientific terms for everything I have analyzed here to improve Human Potential as 'A'
Core Meaning and Purpose of Life beyond using a Penis to get basic Reproduction done; as some folks 'think'
that is all there is to life; the short and long of it too; hehe and the rest of life as a Random Soup not worth it.

Actually, I was comparing life's simplicity with life's complexity...
Ultimately, what does it matter?
We are all lost in the infinity of time...<shrug>
Hence my philosophical position of: To each their own...<shrug>

In addition to this, I find it fascinating how many people climb over each other to impress, to dominate...
Call me a reductionist, but the mechanics of humanity, human psychology is rather simplistic in a broader sense...
If one chooses to imagine a greater gestalt, so be it...I don't have a problem with that...<shug>
But what I find curious is how these types of people tend to assume a superior attitude over someone who is simply interested in seeing the nutz and bolts, which do actually exist, btw...

I attribute this sort of attitude to the individual's ego...
From my position, contrary to the song, I do see that ego is a dirty word, and one should believe what one has seen and one has heard...https://youtu.be/UbQbmbNTyXU
It is reminiscent to Gordon Gecko's statement: "Greed is good"...
I don't think so tim... ;)

In both situations, the derivative of this attitude is power craving...
An attitude of superiority no matter how subtle...

And this comes back to the inherent consideration of this thread which involves transcendency...
I.E.
Does one have to accept the fallibility and limitations of an evolved self aware creature?...
Does one commit to a situation that has been thrust onto one...
Or does one merely choose to politely refrain?

The desperate attempt to squeeze meaning through social connectiveness can be seen to be as much of a folly as the first amoeba with a penis masterbating in primordial fluid...
Once again, a transcendent perspective can see both as significant as the other...
Or as insignificant as the other, *from a transcendent perspective*...
And to both I ask: To what end?

Hopefully you see my point...
But I think we will have to agree to disagree here, my friend <smiles> :mrgreen:

aghogday wrote:
In Life, it takes real work to clarify and validate Social Reciprocal Communication out of 'Twitterisms'
of 'How is the Weather'. Small Talk Leads to Less Brain Power; but on the other Hand Social Comfort for
the 'Normies'. I don't do small talk, unless it is at 'Gun Point' for somewhere i care to be. Smiles, Pepe;
I think You are a nice person; otherwise, I would not be discussing this topic at all here and that is for 'damned' sure..;)

And you would know as a fact that I feel the same, despite our incongruous philosophical...err...philosophies... :mrgreen:
You are an ultimate super dooper individualist...
I like that...
I think we should get a room now... :wink:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 8:32 am

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

"Human potential":
But to what end?...
This question has puzzled me for over 40 years...

My "Humorous Metaphor":
Yes, I would consider it as "click bait"...
And perhaps a "bait and switch" also...

My inspiration was partly drawn from my irritation at intolerance elsewhere...
But I was primarily curious in how it would be received...

Despite the context clearly defined, some defied this and went off at a tangent...
-Was it simply a lack of attention to detail?
-Was there some specific intention involved?
-Was it trolling?
-Was it power flexing?
-Was it disrespect?
-Was it playful nonsense?

Regardless, it was interesting...
And all 'data' adds to the experience database, does it not? :mrgreen:

Regarding the lack of creativity:
I tend to agree...
Autistics tend to be a serious bunch and prefer a more concrete framework to work within by definition...
I am aware we are on the edge of the bell curve on this point, so it seems...

Should I be impressed that, within a group of ultimate individuals, I stand out as being an ultimate, super dooper individual?
Yes, I think I will enjoy the distinction...
And guess who else I would define as an ultimate, super dooper individual?
You, my friend... :wink:
"Group" (of two) hug?... :mrgreen:

aghogday wrote:

Actually, I was comparing life's simplicity with life's complexity...
Ultimately, what does it matter?
We are all lost in the infinity of time...<shrug>
Hence my philosophical position of: To each their own...<shrug>

In addition to this, I find it fascinating how many people climb over each other to impress, to dominate...
Call me a reductionist, but the mechanics of humanity, human psychology is rather simplistic in a broader sense...
If one chooses to imagine a greater gestalt, so be it...I don't have a problem with that...<shug>
But what I find curious is how these types of people tend to assume a superior attitude over someone who is simply interested in seeing the nutz and bolts, which do actually exist, btw...

I attribute this sort of attitude to the individual's ego...
From my position, contrary to the song, I do see that ego is a dirty word, and one should believe what one has seen and one has heard...https://youtu.be/UbQbmbNTyXU
It is reminiscent to Gordon Gecko's statement: "Greed is good"...
I don't think so tim... ;)

In both situations, the derivative of this attitude is power craving...
An attitude of superiority no matter how subtle...

And this comes back to the inherent consideration of this thread which involves transcendency...
I.E.
Does one have to accept the fallibility and limitations of an evolved self aware creature?...
Does one commit to a situation that has been thrust onto one...
Or does one merely choose to politely refrain?

The desperate attempt to squeeze meaning through social connectiveness can be seen to be as much of a folly as the first amoeba with a penis masterbating in primordial fluid...
Once again, a transcendent perspective can see both as significant as the other...
Or as insignificant as the other, *from a transcendent perspective*...
And to both I ask: To what end?

Hopefully you see my point...
But I think we will have to agree to disagree here, my friend <smiles> :mrgreen:

aghogday wrote:

And you would know as a fact that I feel the same, despite our incongruous philosophical...err...philosophies... :mrgreen:
You are an ultimate super dooper individualist...
I like that...
I think we should get a room now... :wink:

I am in agreement with most of
Your Points Here and i Find Disagreements Great for Developing Deeper Souls...

All i will add is Still and
Moving Meditation Rests
The Mind And Body Providing
A Greater Avenue to ‘Capitalize’
All Paths
of LiFENoW

SMiLes Pepe Keep Creating Expanding And If You Can And
Will Enjoy the Sad Violins
Of the Naysayers in
Your Version of
Life as
Freedom..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 8:37 am

:scratch:

Nope. Mine is the only one true penis :mrgreen:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 6:04 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Sorry m8...
*I* am Spartacus!...
If I can find it... 8O

Rad Rockit
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2019, 6:30 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

That means you have to use them to fight and potentially decapitate each other, because there can be only one.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 8:17 pm

Rad Rockit wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

That means you have to use them to fight and potentially decapitate each other, because there can be only one.

It would have been more impressive had you typed in a Scottish accent... :mrgreen:

Hmmm...
Sparing with penises...
Reminiscent of Raj and Howard playing with their belt buckle light sabres... :mrgreen:

Rad Rockit
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2019, 8:57 pm

Pepe wrote:
Rad Rockit wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

It would have been more impressive had you typed in a Scottish accent... :mrgreen:

Hmmm...
Sparing with penises...
Reminiscent of Raj and Howard playing with their belt buckle light sabres... :mrgreen:

Was the Kurgan Scottish though? I think he was the one who uttered the famous phrase to begin with unless my memory fails me. I honestly can't remember his ethnicity anyway though. Still, didn't occur to me either way. Also did you mean the persian scottish of Connery or the english scottish of Lambert? In retrospect what comes to my mind is actually an episode of crayon shin chan that you just reminded me existed.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 2:31 am

Rad Rockit wrote:

Was the Kurgan Scottish though?

Autistic license, m8... :wink: