Page 2 of 17 [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 8:48 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Mostly what irratates me is how democrats are criticizing Trump for things they themselves fabricated or their lack of comprehensive skills to understand what he talks about. I would be more interested to hear people criticize him for things he has actually done, every now and then I hear someone have a legit criticism, mostly it's just stupid things and lies like he is a Russian agent, he called asylum seekers animals, he is a divisive person. The way I see it, all the liberals running around making things up and labeling anyone that disagrees with them as a white nationalist, even when they are minorities, are the extremely divisive people, you can't fairly blame trump for wacky minded people being extremely divisive.

It's not all democrats but it is a large portion of them that have this divisive thing in pattern, you are either with us or you are against us and the enemy. That is what I call divisive. Some of these wacky democrats will disown family and friends simply because they support Trump, that is what's divisive.

Trump has stirred up nativistic fear of immigrants, and not just illegals. He's lumping refugees and asylum seekers in with illegal when they are nothing of the sort. And he's been listening to the Jewish Nazi, Stephen Miller, hissing in his ear, now planning to deny citizenship to legal immigrants if they take part in perfectly legal benefits such as food stamps, or Obamacare. Miller has forgotten how his own family had been refugees fleeing from Antisemitism. We Americans pride ourselves for being the sons and daughters of immigrants. Trump and Miller feeding that ugly element that has always hated anyone who speaks, looks, or worships differently.
This Trump accomplishment is hardly anything to be proud of, and is definitely not the product of liberals.

What a stupid statement, the Jewish nazi? Sorry friend, addressing illegal I migration is not stirring up anything other than the logic of stopping illegal I migration. Once again, I see you are fogging the line between illegal immigrant and immigrant, Trump is a 2 generation immigrant??? And as for my opinion, should someone who broke our laws entering our country illegally be allowed citizenship to get on welfare? No. I'll change my mind when our country actually focuses on helping the people out who are already American citizens. I don't think immigrants waiting in line to become citizens will take too kindly to giving citizenship to people who stepped in front of them illegally.

YES, Stephen Miller is pretty much a Nazi, despite being Jewish. He has had a record of bigotry going back to his high school when he and his buddies would bully ethnic minorities, exchange students, and the disabled. As Trump's Reichsfuhrer, he's the piece of sh*t who came up with the Muslim ban, and who has demonized all immigrants who aren't European. In fact, his own family hates him! You know who doesn't hate Stephen Miller? Real Alt Right Nazis, who support him 100%.
Reread what I wrote. I was talking about legal immigration. Yes, even refugees and asylum seekers are legal.
I could care less that Trump's mother was an immigrant from Scotland, or that his grandfather was a pimp kicked out of Germany (the fact that Trump says his father was born in Germany is proof that he's suffering from dementia, or that he obfuscates when he's faced with uncomfortable truths, like about his grandpa being a piece of sh*t pimp).

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 8:52 pm

Antrax wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
I would have to say that president actions do effect the economy. You don't think his 'buy american, hire American ' infranstructure policy effected the economy or employement? Our steel companies are doing better because of that policy, surely it hired more Americans also.

Finding credible statistics on the web is a major challenge in this day and age, according to the northwest indiana times (which I guess is the only publication that actually tracks this):

U.S. Steel Production 2016: 87.9 million tons (81.4 million metric tonnes)
U.S. Steel Production 2018: 95 million tons (86.1 million metric tonnes)

Price U.S. Steel 2016: 517.96 per metric ton
Price U.S. Steel 2018: 833.1 per metric ton
Source: https://www.focus-economics.com/commodi ... /steel-usa

Making the ridiculous assumption that all changes in the steel industry are due to Trump's tariffs, Trump has

Increased Domestic Production: 8.07%
Increased Domestic Cost: 60%

It doesn't take a PhD in economics to know that the increased cost is bad for any industry that buys steel. Now let's look at the GDP hit:

Price times production 2016: 42.1 billion dollars
Price times production 2018: 71.7 billion dollars

So we're looking at a 70% increase in the steel market in the U.S. and an overall increase in 29 billion dollars. That may seem significant, but the change in GDP over that time:

2016: 18.62 Trillion dollars
2018: 20.89 Trillion dollars

The US Economy GDP increased by 2.27 Trillion dollars. The US Steel Industry increased by 29 billion dollars. The change in Steel Industry accounts for 1.27% of the change in GDP. Furthermore the 60% increase in the price of Steel almost certainly hurt the production of other industries.

My point is not to bad mouth Trump, but to point out people give government policy WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT for changes in the economy.

I wasn't attacking you or anything, I was asking a legitimate question. The policy only counts towards infranstructure, and it handles all materials within infranstructure not steel only, I picked that one material because China has been dumping cheap steel, among many other things, into our economy. We cannot compete with them because they can push slave labor and we cannot. Sometimes it's a little more expensive to insure your economy dosen't crash by trying to compete with a country on a free market which pretty much pushes slave labor. It also just took into effect a few months ago, maybe only two months ago. I'm not saying a president drives the economy and everything is dependent upon him, I'm saying that a president choices and policies definitely effect the economy, meaning it's not as if what the president does has no effect on the economy.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 8:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Mostly what irratates me is how democrats are criticizing Trump for things they themselves fabricated or their lack of comprehensive skills to understand what he talks about. I would be more interested to hear people criticize him for things he has actually done, every now and then I hear someone have a legit criticism, mostly it's just stupid things and lies like he is a Russian agent, he called asylum seekers animals, he is a divisive person. The way I see it, all the liberals running around making things up and labeling anyone that disagrees with them as a white nationalist, even when they are minorities, are the extremely divisive people, you can't fairly blame trump for wacky minded people being extremely divisive.

It's not all democrats but it is a large portion of them that have this divisive thing in pattern, you are either with us or you are against us and the enemy. That is what I call divisive. Some of these wacky democrats will disown family and friends simply because they support Trump, that is what's divisive.

Trump has stirred up nativistic fear of immigrants, and not just illegals. He's lumping refugees and asylum seekers in with illegal when they are nothing of the sort. And he's been listening to the Jewish Nazi, Stephen Miller, hissing in his ear, now planning to deny citizenship to legal immigrants if they take part in perfectly legal benefits such as food stamps, or Obamacare. Miller has forgotten how his own family had been refugees fleeing from Antisemitism. We Americans pride ourselves for being the sons and daughters of immigrants. Trump and Miller feeding that ugly element that has always hated anyone who speaks, looks, or worships differently.
This Trump accomplishment is hardly anything to be proud of, and is definitely not the product of liberals.

What a stupid statement, the Jewish nazi? Sorry friend, addressing illegal I migration is not stirring up anything other than the logic of stopping illegal I migration. Once again, I see you are fogging the line between illegal immigrant and immigrant, Trump is a 2 generation immigrant??? And as for my opinion, should someone who broke our laws entering our country illegally be allowed citizenship to get on welfare? No. I'll change my mind when our country actually focuses on helping the people out who are already American citizens. I don't think immigrants waiting in line to become citizens will take too kindly to giving citizenship to people who stepped in front of them illegally.

YES, Stephen Miller is pretty much a Nazi, despite being Jewish. He has had a record of bigotry going back to his high school when he and his buddies would bully ethnic minorities, exchange students, and the disabled. As Trump's Reichsfuhrer, he's the piece of sh*t who came up with the Muslim ban, and who has demonized all immigrants who aren't European. In fact, his own family hates him! You know who doesn't hate Stephen Miller? Real Alt Right Nazis, who support him 100%.
Reread what I wrote. I was talking about legal immigration. Yes, even refugees and asylum seekers are legal.
I could care less that Trump's mother was an immigrant from Scotland, or that his grandfather was a pimp kicked out of Germany (the fact that Trump says his father was born in Germany is proof that he's suffering from dementia, or that he obfuscates when he's faced with uncomfortable truths, like about his grandpa being a piece of sh*t pimp).

Racist and nazi are completely different things, alt-right, nazi & white supremacists do not like jews, so labeling him as any of those things is a lack of understanding as to what those words represent, which is white supremacists, does not include Jews as Jews are one of their targets??

The same flawed tactics were used to attack Ben Shapiro, which was a major target by the alt-right. People get way too loose with the word nazi. Also, evidence that he was an as*hole as a 'child' is not evidence of anything other than his childhood, people do grow ya know, with that growth typically comes change and change of view.

Last edited by Crimadella on 12 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

Racist and nazi are completely different things, alt-right, nazi & white supremacists do not like jews, so labeling him as any of those things is a lack of understanding as to what those words represent, which is white supremacists, does not include Jews as Jews are one of their targets??

So, they'll gas him last if they ever take over. Till then, he's preparing the way for them, which they very much appreciate.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 9:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

So, they'll gas him last if they ever take over. Till then, he's preparing the way for them, which they very much appreciate.

He is preparing the path for 8000 people out of 325 million, what a load if BS and extremely common among hardcore leftists, to them, everything is done out of racism.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 9:20 pm

Trump's wonderful economy feels like a bubble.

Asset appreciation is too phenomenal.

Just sit back and back and make oodles of "wealth"??

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 10:00 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

He is preparing the path for 8000 people out of 325 million, what a load if BS and extremely common among hardcore leftists, to them, everything is done out of racism.

Do you even know anything about Stephen Miller? If you did, and your view was unbiased, you'd know he is everything I said he is, and worse. Every damn thing about Miller is racist.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 11:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

3. ACA mandate eliminated - Yea! This ugly, un-American, disgraceful law was eliminated.

That so called, ugly, un-American, disgraceful law provided millions of Americans with medical coverage they never had before. How is taking that away from anyone a good thing?

Has ACA been eliminated or just the unconstitutional mandate that's fined millions of poor people hundreds to thousands of dollars because they can't afford it?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
One of the biggest economic booms in U.S. history was in the 90s under Clinton.

I don't see many conservatives lining up to worship him.

Why does liking Trump equal worship?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 1:03 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

3. ACA mandate eliminated - Yea! This ugly, un-American, disgraceful law was eliminated.

That so called, ugly, un-American, disgraceful law provided millions of Americans with medical coverage they never had before. How is taking that away from anyone a good thing?

Has ACA been eliminated or just the unconstitutional mandate that's fined millions of poor people hundreds to thousands of dollars because they can't afford it?

And yet Americans not only sign up for it in droves, but millions still depend on it. What does that tell you? People can't do without it, despite Trump's machinations.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 1:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
And yet Americans not only sign up for it in droves, but millions still depend on it. What does that tell you? People can't do without it, despite Trump's machinations.

So was ACA itself eliminated or just the mandate law?

btw most of the people who sign up for it are the ones who can afford it and those who get it practically for free. Everyone else is s**t outta luck - and got fined anywhere from $650 to $2300 dollars again when they filed their 2018 taxes. But at least the tax cut basically cut the fine in half.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 3:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

btw most of the people who sign up for it are the ones who can afford it and those who get it practically for free. Everyone else is s**t outta luck - and got fined anywhere from $650 to $2300 dollars again when they filed their 2018 taxes. But at least the tax cut basically cut the fine in half.

Instead of punishing millions of people for depending on the ACA by leaving them without coverage, why not try to fix it? Seriously, the right seems more obsessed with punishing those who had gone without for so long than with doing anything constructive. And that's the whole thing about how Trump operates: someone has to be a winner, and someone has to lose. It seems as if that's been embraced by the whole right.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 3:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Instead of punishing millions of people for depending on the ACA by leaving them without coverage, why not try to fix it? Seriously, the right seems more obsessed with punishing those who had gone without for so long than with doing anything constructive. And that's the whole thing about how Trump operates: someone has to be a winner, and someone has to lose. It seems as if that's been embraced by the whole right.

So was ACA itself eliminated or just the law that made it mandatory?

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 9:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

What a way to put a spin on it, they signed up for it because they were forced too, if they didn't they got fined. Also it jacked the price of private insurance up dramatically, there for people who liked there own insurance they had previously, had to get obamacare because they could no longer afford their insurance.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 10:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Last week, Trump says he wants the GOP to be the 'party of healthcare.'

Gromit
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 12:51 pm

Crimadella wrote:
what a load if BS and extremely common among hardcore leftists, to them, everything is done out of racism.

Do you want a serious answer to that?