Page 2 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2019, 9:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI

One thing I Know and Feel and Sense for Sure is in some way every next now all living things Reincarnate Eternally Now.

It's worth Noting that existence itself and Human Consciousness is Barely Understood by Science according to the origin of both.

There is the Potential as agreed upon by 'Intellectual Giants' in Astrophysicists like Neil DeGrasse Tyson that we may be living in a Holographic Simulation Created by a much more Advanced Intelligence than we can currently Grasp; and if that is so and there is no 'real' distance, space or time; that surely leaves 'the Programmer' the option of providing Additional Lives and 'Power-Ups' in this Game of Life as the Programmer sees Fit or whatever Feels like fun; True, in this way Existence could be either very serious or a total Joke. Anyway; A Best Part of life is the Reality that we Humans through Relative Free Will have the ability to Re-incarnate our Existence into what is a very Different Experience of Life; as of course we have the DNA and Epigenetic Potential to do just that if we find the Tools and Circumstances and Relative Free Will to do Just that too in adapting to appropriate Environmental Challenge and Changing (Reincarnating) now.

Perhaps the Greatest Transformations of Life, are the Emotions and Senses We Experience of Life and the Symbols we Co-Create and Give and Share to both Communicate our Experiences of Life and Explore New ways to experience Life through Symbols that we Name Words that are associated with more Positive Feelings and Senses that work as a Synergy of our Present Emotional and Sensory Energies to change the 'Light' of Life inside us from 'Dark' to a More Brilliant Source of Positive Energy (Light) to both Experience and Give and Share with others.

We Humans live in a Modern Culture where we spend many of our Days talking Stuff Apart instead of Putting Stuff together in Material Reductionist Views Versus a Gestalt Whole of Life that is yes so much Greater as Sum than the Parts we Have Separated from the Whole; When Words Become Song Steps Become Dance Water Drops End/Begin Part of Ocean Whole Again.

It is True, Water Drops Reincarnate now; and so can you, as above, so below, within, inside outside, and all around; Reincarnation as Change is truly the one core Axiom off Existence We Truly can and will count on now; Otherwise, ironically, we could co-create a 'Lesser God' Programmed by us with not nearly a greater potential fulfilled to Reincarnate now; unless we strive out of what we stay programmed as in the same old way of seeing and doing stuff stagnantly now.

Human Beings are a Strange Animal in the Feel and Sense and Know of Taking Stuff apart instead of Putting Life together.

True though, the Reality is not that the Essence of Humans are Strange; but the Forms they Create as the Same keep us Locked in on Sidewalks of Life no longer Thriving the same way the Rest of Nature continually Reincarnates now; not stuck in the Sidewalks of Forms other Folks have Created before.

A Question is who Re-Creates You most (who makes who); other folks or what lives as the Essence of Your Conscious Being the part that is so much more unexplored than the rest of the explored Physical Universe that may be Empirically Observed and Measured as Discrete Parts of Whole.

Anyway; for Just a Quick Example that i have related on this Website the 'Wrong Planet' many times is i was not always noted as a Dance Legend in Public every where I go; that did not Happen until 4 Years ago in my 54th Year. In fact, I was noted as a Dizzy Fly before that who was so uncoordinated he didn't know where he was going.

I had two choices; believe the Label of Autism and associated Motor Coordination Issues and I Would always be observed as an uncoordinated Dizzy Fly; or eventually, at age 53 take a step in a different direction and dance a way no one has danced before. True; Dance will be a Finger Print too unless you try to Trace someone else's Foot Prints as you go.

Don't wait on Reincarnating and or 'Really Living' after a Dirt nap; that is well beyond the Pay Grade of what we are capable of Fully Knowing or Doing. What you can and will do as it is proven by many folks is Reincarnate now for the Rest of Your Life.

By the end of Life then when You Reincarnate this way always now; you will do a job so well done of Living Fresh and Anew that Dying Will be the Pleasure of Respecting the Gift; the True Gift of Changing Life now; Just now; in Just the Mostly Original Creativity of my Continuing Reincarnating Opinion, now, too.

Embrace Change and Always Reincarnate Now; or do not; that part of Whole is up to You too.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2019, 10:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish I believed in it.

Then I’d get another chance in life.
but it wouldn't be as you, and you likely wouldn't remember your current life, so you likely wouldn't be able to learn from it

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 7:12 am

Quote:
Does anyone here believe in reincarnation?

I don't.
Once upon a time, folks believed that Mount Meru was the center of a flat earth, populated by gods, brahmins, & devas, surrounded by continents which were concentric rings, populated by all sorts of giants, woodland spirits, hungry ghosts, and giant snakes and birds...and we believed in rebirth.
We know better now.

"I have often said that if science proves facts that conflict with Buddhist understanding, Buddhism must change accordingly. We should always adopt a view that accords with the facts. If upon investigation we find that there is reason and proof for a point, then we should accept it. However, a clear distinction should be made between what is not found by science and what is found to be nonexistent by science. What science finds to be nonexistent we should all accept as nonexistent, but what science merely does not find is a completely different matter."
the Dalai Lama

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:15 am

Science has very little Understanding of Human Conciousness and Will not Rule out the Potential That Distance, Space And Time is all An Illusion
And Our Reality Is a Holographic
Simulation Created By Intelligence So Far Beyond us We
Cannot Grasp it Now; so, in other
Words Science is Still Basically Ignorant When it comes to What
Existence Even is as Reality. Love is Real now For i Reincarnate this way Each morning And Feel The Give And Share of What is Real to me. The Rest of ‘It’ may Go to
Hell in Words Now With Will too.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:18 am

Time to start posting Reincarnation jokes...

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:24 am

Fnord wrote:
Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... et cetera ... ad eternum ...

Isn't this Buddhist philosophy 101? Save for the last two words, because Nirvana?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:30 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... Life sucks ... You die ... et cetera ... ad eternum ...
Isn't this Buddhist philosophy 101? Save for the last two words, because Nirvana?
Yeah, pretty much.

'Cept I never did like Nirvana.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:31 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... Life sucks ... You die ... et cetera ... ad eternum ...

No.
Buddhism 101 states that (1) there is suffering in the world, (2) suffering doesn't spring out of nowhere; it arises due to causes and conditions, (3) by addressing these causes and conditions, suffering can be ameliorated, (4) the way to do this is by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (the Dharma).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:40 am

Piobaire wrote:
… Buddhism 101 states that (1) there is suffering in the world, (2) suffering doesn't spring out of nowhere; it arises due to causes and conditions, (3) by addressing these causes and conditions, suffering can be ameliorated, (4) the way to do this is by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (the Dharma).

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:13 am

Nirvana is Just another Fancy way of saying the Flow of ‘Transient
Hypo-Frontality’ where the Neo-Cortex that is ‘Normally’ Servant
Of the Limbic System gets lost
In Abstract Constructs (Words)
Where Flow tames the Neo-Cortex with all its ‘Delusion’
Of Past and Present once again properly put in its Brain Place of ‘Good’ Little Servant of the Limbic System as The ‘Normal’ Feeling of Life gets back to the ‘Sanity’ of a Child’s ‘Heaven’ and Life once again Feels like Pure Unadulterated Love as Bliss As Peak and lasting Plateaus Of Life Experiences come as Human Reality where some Folks Achieve an “Autotelic” State of Being where they master their Feel Great Neurohormones and Neurochemicals through Bio-Feedback of same. Meanwhile, Science can and does Measure this Nirvana Through Brain Scans And increases of Human Creativity 400 to 500 Percent;
And amazingly and unbelievably
As it is to some Folks, Avenues to reach Nirvana and Light up Your Entire Mind and Body in Balance And Flow Like a Real Christmas Tree moving Forward as Greater Light that is NO MYTH Now as assessed by Science requires zero ‘Cultural Clothes’ and may be achieved in an activity as totally free as a naked ascending transcending Spiraling Dance in Sand With Sun as Your only
Companion as the rest of Nature Whole as You Eternally together (GoD) now amazing it is how easy Heaven is to reach everywhere Now in what ‘Brainiacs’ See As a Meaninless Spiraling Dance no Different than
The Ignorance of Unadulterated
Love Free Of Cultural Clothes....
Nirvana And Love Is Essence more than Words...
Thank ‘God’ Science finally
Shows ‘the Ignorant’
Nirvana As Heaven Exists Now.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:19 am

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:30 am

In sum, I would tend to doubt that "reincarnation" is "real."

Though I really wish it would exist---like I wish Heaven exists.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 10:03 am

The Frisbeeterians adhere to the belief that when you die your spirit floats up and gets stuck on the roof

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 10:03 am

Piobaire wrote:
No.
Buddhism 101 states that (1) there is suffering in the world, (2) suffering doesn't spring out of nowhere; it arises due to causes and conditions, (3) by addressing these causes and conditions, suffering can be ameliorated, (4) the way to do this is by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (the Dharma).

Wasn't being terribly serious and obviously imprecise, but I was mainly thinking about the "life is suffering" quote.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 10:19 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
No. Buddhism 101 states that (1) there is suffering in the world, (2) suffering doesn't spring out of nowhere; it arises due to causes and conditions, (3) by addressing these causes and conditions, suffering can be ameliorated, (4) the way to do this is by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (the Dharma).
Wasn't being terribly serious and obviously imprecise, but I was mainly thinking about the "life is suffering" quote.
No worries here.

Every religion seems to have some doctrine on why people suffer -- variations on the "Life sucks, and then you die" theme.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 10:28 am

Considering Science Shows We Are Basically Sentient Star Dust
Resurrecting From Crucible Fire
Of Star Death Burst Stars
Are Flowers and we are
All Reincarnating
Star Seeds in
What We Label
As Human Flesh Reincarnating
Star Flowers We all are now just
Because We Look Different than
Stars the Essence is the same
But Different Vibrations And
Frequencies that make up
The Energy of Us Personally
i am not afraid to Sleep as
Stars And Wake as Flowers
Even if i only
Reincarnate this way
Once As A Miracle of Star
Flower Birthing the seed
Of my Existence Awake Now..:)

It’s All about
Perspective Now..:)