Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 11 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 11:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
It's a bit Painful to Watch Trump with all His Follies; And it's even more Painful to see all of what Follows but Freed..:)

It could be worse...
Hillary could have won... 8O

Which reminds me of a joke:
The sign said: "Smile...things could be worse"...
So I smiled...
And sure enough, things did get worse... :mrgreen:

Haha; Lord who am i to complain with a totally Feathered nest;
how rare it is never even to have to consider the value of a Dollar
as Long as the Wife Manages the Budget as instructed for Decades Before
i retired; hehe, true she used to be limited to a 75 Dollar Budget a Week and
it paid off as she's never Had to work a Day in Her Life since age 33, retiring totally away from working
then about the Age of 'Jesus' as such; could be the reason she can't seem to lose her 19 Year-old Figure;
Amazing what life is when worries about money fly out the Window; but that didn't fully happen until i retired.
So true; Her retirement didn't start until she was 37 and me at 47; but not much of a respite from Responsibility
Taking Care of the Devil Shut-in in Hell for 66 Months; but Lord did we save even more money when i was in Hell;
not much to do
shut in Bedroom
Doors except for a
Dimly Lit Screen with
Dentist Drill-like pain
in right eye and ear; oops, i'm writing strange again; funny how in Flow that Happens when i lose Control better put i
Become Free and everything is just Flow and Bliss; the illusion of Time Drifts out away from Distance And Space and
Before i know and feel it Artistic Shapes appear out of 'know' where but Art; anyway, I'm totally Happy with my Freedoms
in the United States; as the Laws Here have benefitted me Greatly; and i have my Social Role where really the Entire
Metro Area has become my Playground of Dance; if i could clue Trump in on the Fact that much all of everything
We Feel and Sense of Life now may be mastered from within inside out; no doubt, he would throw his Hands
Up in the Air and say oh Crap, i was the one who was really Fooled and the Fool all along and never even Free;
imprisoned by what he never mastered; Slave to the rules of others from the Get go of a Silver spoon.
Just my opinion, of course; Mileage in Heaven Varies depending on Make and Model of Orange
Cheeto's too; Speaking of that i've been sitting a bit too much writing; starting to Show in my Video
of me Leg Pressing 1340 LBS; But True, when i stand up and suck it all in i'm a Trim Trump Fit; haha.

At Age 58; 59 in 3 Months; i kept 1340 LBS moving for a Hundred Seconds, Last Sunday, as my Wife Video
Taped it for me; got a cute photo too of Her sitting under the Weight that will probably be the Header Photo
of my next 30K Word Weekly Blog Post too; But true; there are People Circling the Globe for Misery Loves
Company who will visit my Milestone and say i'm Dumb for not Bringing it all the way up to my Chest as i
Plan on Keeping my Knees a bit longer without a Knee Replacement for Folks who do not respect the fact that
Too much range of Motion puts undue Stress on Joints; and about the Dumbest thing of all you Can Do is Load
up Several Hundred LBS Atop Your Spine and Squat it down and up; i don't do things the other Folks do but i do
take Full of Advantage of the Laws at Hand; if You understand the System Put in Place truly you can even run
Circles around
Trump in Loop
'Wholes' he has no clue exists;
Gotta Escape Culture to do it; and
he is as stuck in that Mud as a 243 LB Truck that will never get up.
Meanwhile; those folks who get 'it' Live on and on forever now in Heaven they master.

Anyway; haha; i Kid you not; some 'Snot Nosed Faceless Avatar Kid' will visit my YT Video and
try to tell me the 3 Reps at a 1000 LBS, he did, in 10 Seconds, Further up to his Chest was more than
i did at 100 Seconds further down keeping my Knees Healthier at 340LBS more; And guess What i'll do next;
Yes, You Guessed it; he'll get a run-on Sentence he ain't never ever seen from this Twitter World We Live in; will he come
back to debate me; not very likely, hehe; true some Sentences are so much Heavier than 1340 LBS with WinKs come true..;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9pBdyQJK4

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick