Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 7 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 8:06 pm

Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 8:34 pm

aghogday wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
^^^

Smiles,

I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.

Hi League Girl; yes, that is correct and thanks for taking the Effort to Make sure..:)

I didn't wanna get a Moderator Deleting my Comment again for Quoting someone and going too long..;)

Meh; it's always made 'some folks' a bit "butthurt" when i 'do more'; but that's okay with winks as iT ain't hard to do short.

On the other Hand, one stays 'Twitter Size' and Fails to evolve; that's why i make my visits here short and very few as i don't dilute my Human Potential based on the size of what other folks do; either longer or shorter than me too for now.

I have no problems with you, I'm not irritated or anything, I'm just a very straight forward person and very debate driven. It's very common for people to assume that I'm 'irritated', even my mom, my friends and my doctors. Honestly I just like talking. I'm autistic, I know all autistic's aren't created equal just giving you a heads up on how I am.

Also, I have a hard time understanding what you are saying, it's almost as if you use poetry in trying to communicate which makes it very difficult for me to decipher what you are saying. Some autistic people do very well, I wasn't suggesting autistic people shouldn't have babies nor was I suggesting that disabled people should have babies. I was trying to speak on something that is very complex and not quite that easy to discuss. All I can do is give examples past the broad comment I made about weakening the gene pool.

As another example, take very low IQ, people with lower IQ's tend to reproduce more than people with high IQ's for various reasons, thus we are dumbing down the majority of society which if you look you can actually see this in play, like your typical SJW arguments riddled with contradiction at near a rate of 18% of people that actually think those thoughts are 'logical'. The scary thing(which I can be somewhat paranoid, but on a reasonable level), is the possibility of how this is going to play out in evolution and the damaging effects on society at large for the majority of people to have low IQ. Intelligent people usually prefer intelligent people to mate with, thus we are breeding ourselves into an evolutionary split, give it a hundred thousand years and it's going to be a very devastating thing where you have an intelligent human species and a low IQ species riddled with disabilities. One can dream all day about the scary results that could come with that like genocide for one, or a rebirth of slavery, the low IQ being slaves of course. When one simply thinks about evolution, it's not that far fetched. Watch this video, it's pretty good and explains how humans prefer intelligence but mother-nature doesn't(Lower IQ people reproduce more than higher IQ people). I simply took this idea and advanced it for incite into the future.

Me personally. I'm very intelligent in a few ways and very stupid in a few ways(just being honest), I have autism, ADD, manic depression(though that is getting a lot better being on this site talking), severe anxiety, sever social phobia, a list of un-diagnosed phobias, a rare form of 'ehlers danlos syndrome'(musculoskeletal hypermobility type) & generative disc disorder. My life is a living hell, I would not want to pass this on to my child, I would also not want to have a child without the ability to give them a great education(private school) and send them to a great college or university because I would not want them to have to suffer in poverty, it greatly increases depression rates, suicidal rates & drug addiction rates, I would not want my child to live through that so I calculate that it's better for me to not have a child rather than bring another person in this world to suffer as I have. Suffering is not cool and I wish it on no-one.

here is the video, nice little educational video, I found it to be very interesting.

[/quote]

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 8:40 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:

[For others who don't understand, me and Kara have a rough history, she tends to think everyone is beneath her in intelligence and loves to attempt to anger people with her snarky comments, eye rolls and :lol: 's, that is why my patients tend to be short with her]

If your're going to comment on something I say use your eyes to read what I actually said....

"Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also."

Unless you actually disagree and think taking your clothes off in front of a camera for horny men throwing money at you is difficult, please run that by me, how would that be considered difficult? I take my clothes off every night before I go to sleep, it's never a challenge. Horny men are easy to get money out of, the majority of people understand this simple concept. My brothers wife is from Japan, she told me that in Japan women can sell their worn panties for a lot of cash to older perverts, so yes, horny men are easy to make money off of.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 9:25 pm

aghogday wrote:
In other Words, Your Answer may be correct for You; but You may not Be Able to apply it to anyone else but Yourself;

Agreed...

BTW, your posts are so much easier to read in this more traditional form... :wink:

Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

Crimadella wrote:

[For others who don't understand, me and Kara have a rough history, she tends to think everyone is beneath her in intelligence and loves to attempt to anger people with her snarky comments, eye rolls and :lol: 's, that is why my patients tend to be short with her]

If your're going to comment on something I say use your eyes to read what I actually said....

"Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also."

Unless you actually disagree and think taking your clothes off in front of a camera for horny men throwing money at you is difficult, please run that by me, how would that be considered difficult? I take my clothes off every night before I go to sleep, it's never a challenge. Horny men are easy to get money out of, the majority of people understand this simple concept. My brothers wife is from Japan, she told me that in Japan women can sell their worn panties for a lot of cash to older perverts, so yes, horny men are easy to make money off of.

Yes, obviously taking your clothes off in front of strangers is going to be easy for most people, how stupid of me to think otherwise. :lol:

"Rough history", that's a cute euphemism for your way of talking to people who disagree with you. :lol:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:07 pm

Crimadella wrote:
aghogday wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
^^^

Smiles,

I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.

Hi League Girl; yes, that is correct and thanks for taking the Effort to Make sure..:)

I didn't wanna get a Moderator Deleting my Comment again for Quoting someone and going too long..;)

Meh; it's always made 'some folks' a bit "butthurt" when i 'do more'; but that's okay with winks as iT ain't hard to do short.

On the other Hand, one stays 'Twitter Size' and Fails to evolve; that's why i make my visits here short and very few as i don't dilute my Human Potential based on the size of what other folks do; either longer or shorter than me too for now.

I have no problems with you, I'm not irritated or anything, I'm just a very straight forward person and very debate driven. It's very common for people to assume that I'm 'irritated', even my mom, my friends and my doctors. Honestly I just like talking. I'm autistic, I know all autistic's aren't created equal just giving you a heads up on how I am.

Also, I have a hard time understanding what you are saying, it's almost as if you use poetry in trying to communicate which makes it very difficult for me to decipher what you are saying. Some autistic people do very well, I wasn't suggesting autistic people shouldn't have babies nor was I suggesting that disabled people should have babies. I was trying to speak on something that is very complex and not quite that easy to discuss. All I can do is give examples past the broad comment I made about weakening the gene pool.

As another example, take very low IQ, people with lower IQ's tend to reproduce more than people with high IQ's for various reasons, thus we are dumbing down the majority of society which if you look you can actually see this in play, like your typical SJW arguments riddled with contradiction at near a rate of 18% of people that actually think those thoughts are 'logical'. The scary thing(which I can be somewhat paranoid, but on a reasonable level), is the possibility of how this is going to play out in evolution and the damaging effects on society at large for the majority of people to have low IQ. Intelligent people usually prefer intelligent people to mate with, thus we are breeding ourselves into an evolutionary split, give it a hundred thousand years and it's going to be a very devastating thing where you have an intelligent human species and a low IQ species riddled with disabilities. One can dream all day about the scary results that could come with that like genocide for one, or a rebirth of slavery, the low IQ being slaves of course. When one simply thinks about evolution, it's not that far fetched. Watch this video, it's pretty good and explains how humans prefer intelligence but mother-nature doesn't(Lower IQ people reproduce more than higher IQ people). I simply took this idea and advanced it for incite into the future.

Me personally. I'm very intelligent in a few ways and very stupid in a few ways(just being honest), I have autism, ADD, manic depression(though that is getting a lot better being on this site talking), severe anxiety, sever social phobia, a list of un-diagnosed phobias, a rare form of 'ehlers danlos syndrome'(musculoskeletal hypermobility type) & generative disc disorder. My life is a living hell, I would not want to pass this on to my child, I would also not want to have a child without the ability to give them a great education(private school) and send them to a great college or university because I would not want them to have to suffer in poverty, it greatly increases depression rates, suicidal rates & drug addiction rates, I would not want my child to live through that so I calculate that it's better for me to not have a child rather than bring another person in this world to suffer as I have. Suffering is not cool and I wish it on no-one.

here is the video, nice little educational video, I found it to be very interesting.

[/quote]

Smiles, my Ability to Systemize as i mentioned Before made me a Prized Commodity at Work as Computers came to rule the World and Master Us as well as Slaves to the Screen. Yes; i'm Poetic in a Sing Song Way and it is not that Uncommon For Folks on the Autism Spectrum to Sing Song Life of course as i do it in Writing it keeps the Flow and Coherence
of thought going. Not only that but it is Naturally Meditative and allows one to Ascend Past the Neo-Cortex
And Transcend on over to the Rest of the Brain to Light it up with the rest of the body and Voila you get Nirvana;
the Natural State of being that most other Animals Experience except for Human Beings Trapped more in the
Illusion of Time in terms of Past and Future rather than the True Gift of the Present getting Stuck in the Neo-Cortex
Area of the Brain and use a Very Small Percentage of our Overall Potential Human Intelligences that vary from Musical
Intelligence to the Intelligence of Proprioception that Martial Arts May Teach and other Moving Meditation to Feel and
Sense our Way Around the World not limited to the 'Normal' Five Senses; not unlike a Cat and its Whiskers and a
Bat and its Echo-Location and the way Humans Naturally Do it is of course different than a Cat and a Bat.

I thought I was a real Brainiac Always Acing Tests; Particularly Multiple Choice Tests that was Skating on Ice
For me with a Great Rote Memory but that is such a Narrow Measure of IQ; it is practically Worthless in the
Real Word for much of anything but Facts remembered Long Enough to take a Test and Ace it with Rote Memory
sort of Like Playing 'Candy Crush'; yes, stimulating as such; but as far as actually doing in something in life that
is about what the Education that way is Good For Taking Tests and forgetting Soon what You Learned as one
Continues to Do it and Leaves School Rather Empty Handed with Potential this way except for this Specific
Ability to do Good at Taking Multiple Choice Tests. Education has Proved somewhat since then but not
that Much; as Original Creativity and ways to Enhance that Potential is a left over that not many folks
Get to Eat as they too busy in Data Download Mind almost all Hours of their Waking Day now.

I get out and Dance and Become Human Again as i do in the Flow of Poetry to Escape my Neo-Cortex
and Enhance Creativity up to 500 Percent as Empirical Studies do suggest living in Nirvana will surely do
in the Flow as such. When I see Folks Like Trump and Jordan Peterson I See folks who have yet to truly Dance
Free and Live; it's not that the Dance has to be complicated and measured in any way with Standard IQ; it just
Fertilized the Ground Work of Human Potential to grow Sky Scrapers of a New Work of Art or Science that may
Be so much more original than what comes before simply for the Fact that Original Creativity Potential is increased
by Empirical Measure in the Flow. True; if the only Human Intelligences that are Developed is Measures of Standard IQ;
It's just another Form of Life to live with little essence for the Emotions and Senses that Fertilize Everything in Life Now.

Science Shows that our Ancestors who were Foragers were Probably as Smart or Even Smarter than Us as they truly
had to be innovative Enough to Get Nature to Work for them; instead of Blowing the Frigging Planet up With No Empathy
Sympathy or Compassion for the Only Home We live on. We will Always Have People with Higher and Lower IQ's and
the 'Tween of that too; but that's all a Moot point if Psychopathic Leaning Folks Either Rape the Resources in more take
than give or Blow it up and let Cockroaches and Dragon Flies Be the Apex Predators Again. It's not too Hard to See who
Trump is rooting for other than Himself when he Passes away and once again the Dragon Fly and Roach Become the
King of the Hill again.

Other than that; I didn't see your comment as Abrasive in anyway; i look Forward to Different Opinions; and Yes the issues
you Mentioned are Close to the Issues i experienced in a Synergy of 19 Medical Disorders all Remedied by the Rivers
of Belief as the Faith in what We will do next Will be the Dance and Song that Remedies much of the Darkness in our Life.

It Works for me; that i am sure of in the Never Ending Story and Gift of Present Now..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:07 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
In other Words, Your Answer may be correct for You; but You may not Be Able to apply it to anyone else but Yourself;

Agreed...

BTW, your posts are so much easier to read in this more traditional form... :wink:

Thanks Pepe!..:)

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:18 pm

Crimadella wrote:

Yes, obviously taking your clothes off in front of strangers is going to be easy for most people, how stupid of me to think otherwise. :lol:

can't say I disagree with you there...
"Rough history", that's a cute euphemism for your way of talking to people who disagree with you. :lol:

No, actually it's just you, and apparently I'm not alone with those particular thoughts of how you tend to act :roll:

It's honestly just best to ignore you. :wink:

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:38 pm

aghogday wrote:
Smiles, my Ability to Systemize as i mentioned Before made me a Prized Commodity at Work as Computers came to rule the World and Master Us as well as Slaves to the Screen. Yes; i'm Poetic in a Sing Song Way and it is not that Uncommon For Folks on the Autism Spectrum to Sing Song Life of course as i do it in Writing it keeps the Flow and Coherence
of thought going. Not only that but it is Naturally Meditative and allows one to Ascend Past the Neo-Cortex
And Transcend on over to the Rest of the Brain to Light it up with the rest of the body and Voila you get Nirvana;
the Natural State of being that most other Animals Experience except for Human Beings Trapped more in the
Illusion of Time in terms of Past and Future rather than the True Gift of the Present getting Stuck in the Neo-Cortex
Area of the Brain and use a Very Small Percentage of our Overall Potential Human Intelligences that vary from Musical
Intelligence to the Intelligence of Proprioception that Martial Arts May Teach and other Moving Meditation to Feel and
Sense our Way Around the World not limited to the 'Normal' Five Senses; not unlike a Cat and its Whiskers and a
Bat and its Echo-Location and the way Humans Naturally Do it is of course different than a Cat and a Bat.

I thought I was a real Brainiac Always Acing Tests; Particularly Multiple Choice Tests that was Skating on Ice
For me with a Great Rote Memory but that is such a Narrow Measure of IQ; it is practically Worthless in the
Real Word for much of anything but Facts remembered Long Enough to take a Test and Ace it with Rote Memory
sort of Like Playing 'Candy Crush'; yes, stimulating as such; but as far as actually doing in something in life that
is about what the Education that way is Good For Taking Tests and forgetting Soon what You Learned as one
Continues to Do it and Leaves School Rather Empty Handed with Potential this way except for this Specific
Ability to do Good at Taking Multiple Choice Tests. Education has Proved somewhat since then but not
that Much; as Original Creativity and ways to Enhance that Potential is a left over that not many folks
Get to Eat as they too busy in Data Download Mind almost all Hours of their Waking Day now.

I get out and Dance and Become Human Again as i do in the Flow of Poetry to Escape my Neo-Cortex
and Enhance Creativity up to 500 Percent as Empirical Studies do suggest living in Nirvana will surely do
in the Flow as such. When I see Folks Like Trump and Jordan Peterson I See folks who have yet to truly Dance
Free and Live; it's not that the Dance has to be complicated and measured in any way with Standard IQ; it just
Fertilized the Ground Work of Human Potential to grow Sky Scrapers of a New Work of Art or Science that may
Be so much more original than what comes before simply for the Fact that Original Creativity Potential is increased
by Empirical Measure in the Flow. True; if the only Human Intelligences that are Developed is Measures of Standard IQ;
It's just another Form of Life to live with little essence for the Emotions and Senses that Fertilize Everything in Life Now.

Science Shows that our Ancestors who were Foragers were Probably as Smart or Even Smarter than Us as they truly
had to be innovative Enough to Get Nature to Work for them; instead of Blowing the Frigging Planet up With No Empathy
Sympathy or Compassion for the Only Home We live on. We will Always Have People with Higher and Lower IQ's and
the 'Tween of that too; but that's all a Moot point if Psychopathic Leaning Folks Either Rape the Resources in more take
than give or Blow it up and let Cockroaches and Dragon Flies Be the Apex Predators Again. It's not too Hard to See who
Trump is rooting for other than Himself when he Passes away and once again the Dragon Fly and Roach Become the
King of the Hill again.

Other than that; I didn't see your comment as Abrasive in anyway; i look Forward to Different Opinions; and Yes the issues
you Mentioned are Close to the Issues i experienced in a Synergy of 19 Medical Disorders all Remedied by the Rivers
of Belief as the Faith in what We will do next Will be the Dance and Song that Remedies much of the Darkness in our Life.

It Works for me; that i am sure of in the Never Ending Story and Gift of Present Now..:)

IQ and intelligence is very important, so is thinking of the future, planning for the future, remembering the past, we learn from our experiences that we remember, we remember the things we enjoyed. I understand what you are talking about in living in the present, it holds just as much value as remembering the past and planning for the future.

Example for the benefit for foreseeing the future: Saving money for when you retire so that you are not very poor when you can no longer work. Saving money to have back up for unexpected events that may take money to get past like loosing a job, having the money to float you until you can get another job, or making sure you don't spend all you money enjoying yourself and end up unable to pay your bills or buy food.

Examples of the need for intelligence: Technology that allows us to live in very harsh environments that would normally cause us a great deal of suffering if we were cast back into the woods. Technology that can intentionally allow us to migrate to other planets and spread our species throughout the solar system, possibly learning to control climates to make planets suitable for us to live on, space ships capable of housing us so we can explore the universe and extend our evolution past the point of then sun expanding and burning earth to a lifeless crisp(this one kinda counts for foreseeing the future also). Making wise decisions with how we run our countries so we do not leave the majority in complete suffering(hard to do that if people aren't capable of making wise decisions because they lack the IQ to guide humanity into a better future).

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 1:09 am

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

No, actually it's just you, and apparently I'm not alone with those particular thoughts of how you tend to act :roll:

And yet you don't, you just personally attack me by trying to call me stupid in a way just indirect enough to get around moderator sanction. But yeah, of course you say I bring it on myself--abusive people like to tell the people they are mistreating that, it's a very common refrain. Also I'm aware there is a gang of you that like to attack me personally in threads and gang up on me, I've seen it for myself. You probably PM each other to co-ordinate your attacks, that would not surprise me. Yet you can't change my opinion of myself with personal insults no matter how hard you try, nor will I tolerate the personal attacks but will keep reporting them.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 1:53 am

Sadly, stupid people are capable of getting PHDs, I have seen it myself online.

Also studies have shown that less people are having kids today. If you google it, you see so many results popping up.

I often think SJWs have a low IQ because of how unreasonable they are. It's like they are not in touch with reality.

Only way you can save is if you make enough to save. Some people literally can't save money, not because they are careless with their spending but because they are really that poor. Even if they do have some they can save, it gets depressing if you don't ever go out and have fun so this is why poor people can't save. I already put $20 away from my paycheck into my retirement. We use our tax return money for saving and that goes to our house cost and car cost and so on for maintenance. Call it fraud if you like but that money is under our dad's name so we have some savings. Like I say, the system is set up to keep poor people poor. God heavens if you end up needing money for an emergency and you have no money because you are not allowed to save it so you have to rely on your friends or make a GoFundMe page.

Wait, you can save just as long as you don't go above $2,000 ($3,000 if married) but as a poor person, just imagine how long it would take you to save up to that much again? I remember doing that when I lived in Montana and it was always very hard because I would always be having anxiety about money and having anxiety about spending. I made less than $1000 a month from work and even working 40 hours a week would get overwhelming for me and I used to just think because I was lazy and I had to push myself to just keep at it and not let myself be lazy. Even 36 hours was too much for me. I didn't know then there was such thing as ability to handle things emotionally but I guess that could explain my anxiety and why my stress level rises. But I didn't have a partner then or kids so that was why I did it. Then I moved and worked 40 hours and did fine IMO with that many hours because it was swing shift and I had a routine. I would do it again in the future when my kids are grown.

My ex was very bad with money and would always spend it on fun stuff whenever he had the money than saving it for bills and food. He would say dumb things like "I am not going to have my money just sit in the account and I do nothing with it" and he would tell me how I had money manage problems because I wouldn't spend my money. I had no job dumbwit and I was only getting $115 a month from Social Security because someone in the office didn't put my pay stubs into her computer. My mom had to go in there in person to see someone and some other person discovered they were never put in so she put them into the system for that other lady and bam, I get a big paycheck in the mail for the backpay and I used that money on my car that needed fixing. They want you to spend it anyway so I used it on something useful. He also had BPD so that could explain it, reckless spending is a symptom. Plus he needed good things than just be frugal and he was so critical about the poor despite being poor himself and after all it was all for his self esteem so he needed nice things and he bought a set of furniture he couldn't even afford and put it on a payment plan. And he expected to get full custody of his son and then go on foodstamps and all and no judge is going to do that. Same as if he couldn't afford childcare. No judge is going to be fine with a parent taking their kid to work with them. Things are different when there is joint custody. He was also tossing money away on a sleazy lawyer his grandparents were paying for. But his lawyer was soo good because he was taking his cake and had belief in him that he would get his son and help him out while all the other lawyers had no faith in him. No, those were all just honest lawyers. A good lawyer would not take your money and work for you if they know you have no chance at winning. They know the laws and have practiced it so they know what they are talking about of they say "You have no chance at getting full custody because of X Y and Z."

And my ex seemed very intelligent but he acted stupid at the same time.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 7:20 am

Crimadella wrote:
aghogday wrote:

King of the Hill again.

IQ and intelligence is very important, so is thinking of the future, planning for the future, remembering the past, we learn from our experiences that we remember, we remember the things we enjoyed. I understand what you are talking about in living in the present, it holds just as much value as remembering the past and planning for the future.

Example for the benefit for foreseeing the future: Saving money for when you retire so that you are not very poor when you can no longer work. Saving money to have back up for unexpected events that may take money to get past like loosing a job, having the money to float you until you can get another job, or making sure you don't spend all you money enjoying yourself and end up unable to pay your bills or buy food.

Examples of the need for intelligence: Technology that allows us to live in very harsh environments that would normally cause us a great deal of suffering if we were cast back into the woods. Technology that can intentionally allow us to migrate to other planets and spread our species throughout the solar system, possibly learning to control climates to make planets suitable for us to live on, space ships capable of housing us so we can explore the universe and extend our evolution past the point of then sun expanding and burning earth to a lifeless crisp(this one kinda counts for foreseeing the future also). Making wise decisions with how we run our countries so we do not leave the majority in complete suffering(hard to do that if people aren't capable of making wise decisions because they lack the IQ to guide humanity into a better future).

Smiles; the Science of Stellar Star IQ; that I am yes, more likely Gifted with than some, Speaking ancestrally, with one Great Maternal Grandfather as a Lawyer; A Business Woman Paternal Grand Mother; And my Paternal Grand Father Born in Ireland (Happy St. Patrick’s Day) Who was a PHD Catholic X-Priest Legal Consult at the Vatican; And Noted Author last Century With His own Wiki Biography; Who once Dined With Einstein, In the Socialist Circles in New York, Did seem to leave Both me and my Sister Diagnosed in Mid-Life on the Autism Spectrum With Yes, Stellar IQ Far beyond Most of the Locals in 'Trump Town USA'; yes, not all Humans Have the same Potentials; And yes, SMart is only Literally per letter Count 60 Percent Art; i do agree That Mechanical Cognition Gets A Substantial Part of the Pie of What’s Important in Life.

My Vagabond Fiddle Player Maternal Grandad and Automatic Writing close to Blind Oil Painter Maternal Grandmother are the Ones i appreciate most; As they likely help me tickle The Fancy Of the Beautiful Artistic Women i’ve Come to Feel in
The World to Give and Share Magic with that is literally Real; please pardon the shape Of my Words this morning as i
Cannot see the edge of the Page On my iPhone in Bed with just One Finger; and oh yeah; unless The Human Species Gathers Together Whole Bonding And Binding as one Force of Love The Species is doomed for Extinction Long Before any
Space Colony Fantasies realized; Give me Freedom At ‘Home’ or Death in Future Space as in my Golden Age I View this
Earth as total Heaven Of The Best Existence Possible AFAIK and most importantly Feel.

i am able to get to my Desktop 'in time' to Edit this back to somewhere in the Vicinity of the 'Norm'
of 'this place'
in Outer Space hehe; at least if the title of the Website is to be taken literally of course with Smiles..;)

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 9:28 am

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

And yet you don't, you just personally attack me by trying to call me stupid in a way just indirect enough to get around moderator sanction. But yeah, of course you say I bring it on myself--abusive people like to tell the people they are mistreating that, it's a very common refrain. Also I'm aware there is a gang of you that like to attack me personally in threads and gang up on me, I've seen it for myself. You probably PM each other to co-ordinate your attacks, that would not surprise me. Yet you can't change my opinion of myself with personal insults no matter how hard you try, nor will I tolerate the personal attacks but will keep reporting them.

No, I don't get PM's to gang up on you. You make sarcastic remarks towards people that you disagree with then get upset when it's returned to you. I don't want to be mean towards you, but I get tired of you being mean towards me. Take for example...

You disagreed with my statement, taking clothes off in front of a camera for horny men is easy money. Now you could have simply disagreed and tried to make a point, rather you chose to make a sarcastic remark with an eye roll attached. It would be shocking if you don't understand that the way you talk to people is often unpleasant, then as you claimed, you apparently report them when they do the same towards you. Back to the famous saying, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

You could have just disagreed without sarcasm and without an eye roll, you could have just stated why you disagreed.

I disagree with people all the time here, I don't give them sarcasm and eye rolls unless they initiate it. You tend to initiate it very frequently. That's not my fault.

The only thing that could be challenging about striping in front of a camera is anxiety, past that nothing about taking clothes off is difficult, women make a lot of easy money doing so, most people are aware of this. It doesn't take endurance, it doesn't require intelligence, you don't even need a skill, the only requirement is not feeling nervous about stripping in front of a camera, if you can achieve that, which most people can, then it is a very easy way to make money, as the world is not short of horny men willing to give money to women for them to take their clothes off in front of a camera.

It's pretty simple though, if you simply talk to me like I'm a person and not an idiot I will respond with out a negative overtone.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 10:27 am

League_Girl wrote:
Sadly, stupid people are capable of getting PHDs, I have seen it myself online.

Yes, I've noticed that also. Intelligence comes in many forms, I don't mean to boil it down to an IQ test, it's known that that is not a 100% thing. You can have people that are lacking in areas yet very advanced in other areas, savant's are an extreme example of this. You can have those who are just good at remembering things they read, which explains how you can obtain a PHD without good problem solving skills(thinking outside of the box).

League_Girl wrote:
Also studies have shown that less people are having kids today. If you google it, you see so many results popping up.

Yes, I have heard of this too.

League_Girl wrote:
Only way you can save is if you make enough to save. Some people literally can't save money, not because they are careless with their spending but because they are really that poor. Even if they do have some they can save, it gets depressing if you don't ever go out and have fun so this is why poor people can't save. I already put $20 away from my paycheck into my retirement. We use our tax return money for saving and that goes to our house cost and car cost and so on for maintenance. Call it fraud if you like but that money is under our dad's name so we have some savings. Like I say, the system is set up to keep poor people poor. God heavens if you end up needing money for an emergency and you have no money because you are not allowed to save it so you have to rely on your friends or make a GoFundMe page.

It's not that the system is built to keep poor people poor, it's people that aren't capable that remain poor. If you don't contribute you definitely shouldn't be rich. People can rise from poor to rich, it's happened time and time again in the US. If you are disabled and unable to do anything that would allow you to earn lots of money then you will remain poor. Now I will say, they should do better than they are, give people more money that are in need. One of the things I think prevents that is how much welfare costs the country, it's not the disabled to blame, it's the people cheating the system, the capable who live off of welfare. Like I said, there are many things about the welfare system that needs improvement. And they should allow you to save money, I don't blame you for finding away around that. I haven't got my SSI yet, do they give you a check or is it all on a card to prevent you from having cash? You can always stash cash they can't monitor, but if they block you from having cash that goes out the window. I would say it's more important for them to allow the disabled to save money, that's seems like a huge flaw in the system also.

Yes I know that. A lot of people can save but just don't know how, they party it up or wish to appear flashy for the sake of others thinking they are cool for such, not my style. I have mastered the art, balling on a budget. I would keep my hot water heater off, cut it on 30min to 1hr before I take my shower, then leave it on 30 min after I'm done, to heat the water back up, then cut it back off. That would be difficult with a family, I was single and lived alone, it knocked $40 to $60 off my electricity bill per month. I have learned to do with out, though I would buy a little herb to smoke, I live to smoke a little in a pipe, light toking, and listen to music, it helped me not be depressed with how stressed I always was. Working around people constantly with severe anxiety and social phobia is not fun, it's quite horrible. It also takes it out of you, anxiety and depression really takes its toll on your energy levels. Equally, energy issues exist without anxiety or depression, I have that issue as well I just don't know why. I need medication just so I can be at a normal level, without help from some kind of med I have no energy at all, 4 hours after I awake my body feels exhausted like I'm about to pass out, so without anything to help me I have no energy to do anything, not even things I enjoy doing. That can cause depression and does when I don't have anything to help me be able to move.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 10:39 am

aghogday wrote:
Smiles; the Science of Stellar Star IQ; that I am yes, more likely Gifted with than some, Speaking ancestrally, with one Great Maternal Grandfather as a Lawyer; A Business Woman Paternal Grand Mother; And my Paternal Grand Father Born in Ireland (Happy St. Patrick’s Day) Who was a PHD Catholic X-Priest Legal Consult at the Vatican; And Noted Author last Century With His own Wiki Biography; Who once Dined With Einstein, In the Socialist Circles in New York, Did seem to leave Both me and my Sister Diagnosed in Mid-Life on the Autism Spectrum With Yes, Stellar IQ Far beyond Most of the Locals in 'Trump Town USA'; yes, not all Humans Have the same Potentials; And yes, SMart is only Literally per letter Count 60 Percent Art; i do agree That Mechanical Cognition Gets A Substantial Part of the Pie of What’s Important in Life.

My Vagabond Fiddle Player Maternal Grandad and Automatic Writing close to Blind Oil Painter Maternal Grandmother are the Ones i appreciate most; As they likely help me tickle The Fancy Of the Beautiful Artistic Women i’ve Come to Feel in
The World to Give and Share Magic with that is literally Real; please pardon the shape Of my Words this morning as i
Cannot see the edge of the Page On my iPhone in Bed with just One Finger; and oh yeah; unless The Human Species Gathers Together Whole Bonding And Binding as one Force of Love The Species is doomed for Extinction Long Before any
Space Colony Fantasies realized; Give me Freedom At ‘Home’ or Death in Future Space as in my Golden Age I View this
Earth as total Heaven Of The Best Existence Possible AFAIK and most importantly Feel.

i am able to get to my Desktop 'in time' to Edit this back to somewhere in the Vicinity of the 'Norm'
of 'this place'
in Outer Space hehe; at least if the title of the Website is to be taken literally of course with Smiles..;)

Yea, I try to be optimistic at times, imagining we will make it to a point where we can live in space before we kill each-other. It's to sad to think about that, people tend to be pretty low down and dirty towards each-other. It's too common of a thing, but I imagine it's been that way throughout time. You certainly don't find a lack of evil, deceptive and greedy people when observing history. I've never understood how a lot of people just don't care about others, funny thing is if all people treated each-other kindly and worked together, all of our lives and accomplishments would be so much better.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 11:47 am

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

No, I don't get PM's to gang up on you. You make sarcastic remarks towards people that you disagree with then get upset when it's returned to you. I don't want to be mean towards you, but I get tired of you being mean towards me. Take for example...

You disagreed with my statement, taking clothes off in front of a camera for horny men is easy money. Now you could have simply disagreed and tried to make a point, rather you chose to make a sarcastic remark with an eye roll attached. It would be shocking if you don't understand that the way you talk to people is often unpleasant, then as you claimed, you apparently report them when they do the same towards you. Back to the famous saying, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

You could have just disagreed without sarcasm and without an eye roll, you could have just stated why you disagreed.

I disagree with people all the time here, I don't give them sarcasm and eye rolls unless they initiate it. You tend to initiate it very frequently. That's not my fault.

The only thing that could be challenging about striping in front of a camera is anxiety, past that nothing about taking clothes off is difficult, women make a lot of easy money doing so, most people are aware of this. It doesn't take endurance, it doesn't require intelligence, you don't even need a skill, the only requirement is not feeling nervous about stripping in front of a camera, if you can achieve that, which most people can, then it is a very easy way to make money, as the world is not short of horny men willing to give money to women for them to take their clothes off in front of a camera.

It's pretty simple though, if you simply talk to me like I'm a person and not an idiot I will respond with out a negative overtone.

Most women don't want to take off their clothes in front of a camera for money because they have more self-respect than that. Selling your body is not "easy" or consequence-free.

I'm broke and I will not strip for money.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)