Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 3 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Dec 2016
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,515
Location: oregon

12 Mar 2019, 1:10 pm

Crimadella wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Hey, who doesn’t love a corporate whore?


funny you mention that, because I don't and I understand that they strongly exist on the left and the right.


:D We agree on something.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,643
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

12 Mar 2019, 1:17 pm

hobojungle wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Hey, who doesn’t love a corporate whore?


funny you mention that, because I don't and I understand that they strongly exist on the left and the right.


:D We agree on something.


Yes, be thankful for that, lol :D After spending a lot of time here, one thing I think should be added to the list of symptoms of Autism is being hard-headed, LOL, and I must say I'm guilty of being hard headed myself :D



League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,114
Location: Pacific Northwest

12 Mar 2019, 1:42 pm

Crimadella wrote:
I could also ask the question, why do a lot of leftists suggest that minorities cannot fairly make it in the US and completely ignore that fact that one of the smallest minority gruops, Asians, seem to make it just fine and generally end up being successful. When analyzing Asians, what stands out is cultural differences, parents strictly pushing their children to work and study hard, which completely crushes the Idea that you cannot make it in America by gaining a good education and working hard.

Nice article by the way. Brings this question about, why do leftist journalist keep pushing BS out as news and often make things up or distort information.?

And what results would you expect to achieve if you pick people with SJW ideologies and put them to an IQ test?

And, why do people insist we should 'sell' socialism to the American Society? Why do people not understand the basic principles of a capitalist country, the freedom for the individual to come up with an idea and form a business around it? Socialism crushes that ability. Why not just move to a socialist country?


How many of us struggle to live daily life and to keep a job, to get a job, to climb up the ladder?

I wish I was that privileged but I guess I am a mooch to many conservatives. I will never get a job that will pay me a lot to keep me low class. While we don't get food stamps, we do get social security and Medicare and our children are on Healthy Kids. I can't go to college either because of my disability. We liberals just want to help people that will never make it such as me and my husband. Sorry if we are moochers to you and all to the other conservatives. Maybe we will both be better off dead so we won't be a burden?


_________________
I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,643
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

12 Mar 2019, 2:03 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
I could also ask the question, why do a lot of leftists suggest that minorities cannot fairly make it in the US and completely ignore that fact that one of the smallest minority gruops, Asians, seem to make it just fine and generally end up being successful. When analyzing Asians, what stands out is cultural differences, parents strictly pushing their children to work and study hard, which completely crushes the Idea that you cannot make it in America by gaining a good education and working hard.

Nice article by the way. Brings this question about, why do leftist journalist keep pushing BS out as news and often make things up or distort information.?

And what results would you expect to achieve if you pick people with SJW ideologies and put them to an IQ test?

And, why do people insist we should 'sell' socialism to the American Society? Why do people not understand the basic principles of a capitalist country, the freedom for the individual to come up with an idea and form a business around it? Socialism crushes that ability. Why not just move to a socialist country?


How many of us struggle to live daily life and to keep a job, to get a job, to climb up the ladder?

I wish I was that privileged but I guess I am a mooch to many conservatives. I will never get a job that will pay me a lot to keep me low class. While we don't get food stamps, we do get social security and Medicare and our children are on Healthy Kids. I can't go to college either because of my disability. We liberals just want to help people that will never make it such as me and my husband. Sorry if we are moochers to you and all to the other conservatives. Maybe we will both be better off dead so we won't be a burden?


That is only part of the left, a lot of lefties and righties look out for corporations as was just mentioned. The problem with summing up political side is most people, even within a political side, do not agree on everything. I really need to get on learning all these political words. Just because you say you are conservative does not mean that you are against helping people with disabilities. You are talking to someone, me, that is disabled and in 'extreme' poverty. I've always viewed conservative as it is defined, to conserve, to not spend wastefully.

Helping people that are in need of help is not being wasteful. And we have a lot of issues to solve in this country, it is my opinion that it's hard for a lot of people to get good jobs because of a lot of factors, Lazy, poor work ethics, disabilities, corporatism(paying people low wages with a very high profit margin, like Walmart), people making poor education decisions like incurring a lot of debt to get a degree in something that will not help them get a job, the inflation of education prices themselves and the flawed laws behind student loans.

Corruption is horrible these days, that is one of the good arguments for smaller government. But also, you do need restrictions because of the dirty nature of people, and because of the dirty nature of people you have to be careful what authorities you grant government, because they contain a lot of dirty people. So what we have is a huge problem due to the corrupt nature of people in general. Politics is a very complicated matter, it's not simple at all. The left is not the 'people's' side, both the left and the right are fighting for the people, but equally you have the authoritarian left and right which fights to enslave people.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,512
Location: Oz

12 Mar 2019, 5:35 pm

Crimadella wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill


Someone saying something doesn't make it true. Look at your typical SJW argument, riddled with contradiction that is very easy to spot with very little effort, that makes up at least 12% of the population, that is 42 million confirmed morons all a part of the left. The left seems to be really immature, all they seem to know how to do is name call like 7 year olds.

So your argument was simply destroyed. That's 42 million complete morons all a part of the left.


I think part of the reason there are so many ill-informed left-wingers is due to age...
Less life experience...
And younger people tend to be influenced by the less evolved emotion centres of the brain due to the normal brain development mechanism...

I do believe the adage:
If you aren't a liberal under 30 you don't have a heart...
If you aren't a conservative over 30 you don't have a brain...
Generally/broadly speaking, of course...

Rightly or wrongly I see those who embrace left-wing politics tending to inordinately embrace the warm and fuzzies...
Like that pacifistic lefty guy on youtube who physically attacked the conservative guy because the conservative guy was supposedly promoting violence... 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The problem I have with some of the left-wing politics is that it is so emotion based...
One of my biggest hates is "virtue signalling" which seems to be a large part of their "attire"...
A "look at me! look at me!" attitude has always been cringe-worthy to me...

<Scuttles away from the light...>
<Slinking into the safety of darkness...>
<Hoping not to be physically accosted by emotionalistic left-wing pacifists...> :mrgreen:


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,249
Location: US

12 Mar 2019, 9:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
Quote:
Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Occam's Razor;
Racism, Conservatism Linked to Low I.Q.
:
To be sure, all you have to do is listen to how Trump voters answer questions:
About the space force: "ISIS might send a drone up into space with a bomb."
About Latino immigration: "They're bringing Ebola and leprosy into America."
About what President Obama was doing in the White House during 9/11: "I don't know, but I'd sure like to know."


Could say the same about the left.
Man the things anti gun people say is so stupid like can’t they google stuff.
So we can both quote stupid people on both side then claim it’s everyone, what good does that do? Other then divide the nation even more.


_________________
TRUMP 2020!!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,823
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

12 Mar 2019, 10:20 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
Quote:
Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Occam's Razor;
Racism, Conservatism Linked to Low I.Q.
:
To be sure, all you have to do is listen to how Trump voters answer questions:
About the space force: "ISIS might send a drone up into space with a bomb."
About Latino immigration: "They're bringing Ebola and leprosy into America."
About what President Obama was doing in the White House during 9/11: "I don't know, but I'd sure like to know."


Could say the same about the left.
Man the things anti gun people say is so stupid like can’t they google stuff.
So we can both quote stupid people on both side then claim it’s everyone, what good does that do? Other then divide the nation even more.


I'm not invested in the gun rights argument, so I wouldn't know.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,249
Location: US

12 Mar 2019, 11:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
Quote:
Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Occam's Razor;
Racism, Conservatism Linked to Low I.Q.
:
To be sure, all you have to do is listen to how Trump voters answer questions:
About the space force: "ISIS might send a drone up into space with a bomb."
About Latino immigration: "They're bringing Ebola and leprosy into America."
About what President Obama was doing in the White House during 9/11: "I don't know, but I'd sure like to know."


Could say the same about the left.
Man the things anti gun people say is so stupid like can’t they google stuff.
So we can both quote stupid people on both side then claim it’s everyone, what good does that do? Other then divide the nation even more.


I'm not invested in the gun rights argument, so I wouldn't know.

Point is plenty of people on the left say stupid things , should I go around claiming most left leaning people are idiots?


_________________
TRUMP 2020!!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,823
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

13 Mar 2019, 12:02 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
Quote:
Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Occam's Razor;
Racism, Conservatism Linked to Low I.Q.
:
To be sure, all you have to do is listen to how Trump voters answer questions:
About the space force: "ISIS might send a drone up into space with a bomb."
About Latino immigration: "They're bringing Ebola and leprosy into America."
About what President Obama was doing in the White House during 9/11: "I don't know, but I'd sure like to know."


Could say the same about the left.
Man the things anti gun people say is so stupid like can’t they google stuff.
So we can both quote stupid people on both side then claim it’s everyone, what good does that do? Other then divide the nation even more.


I'm not invested in the gun rights argument, so I wouldn't know.

Point is plenty of people on the left say stupid things , should I go around claiming most left leaning people are idiots?


But right wingers thinking we need a space force to stop ISIS from sending a drone into space, and that Obama was President during 9/11, says that the stupidest of right wingers take the cake for idiocy.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,249
Location: US

13 Mar 2019, 2:22 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
Quote:
Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Occam's Razor;
Racism, Conservatism Linked to Low I.Q.
:
To be sure, all you have to do is listen to how Trump voters answer questions:
About the space force: "ISIS might send a drone up into space with a bomb."
About Latino immigration: "They're bringing Ebola and leprosy into America."
About what President Obama was doing in the White House during 9/11: "I don't know, but I'd sure like to know."


Could say the same about the left.
Man the things anti gun people say is so stupid like can’t they google stuff.
So we can both quote stupid people on both side then claim it’s everyone, what good does that do? Other then divide the nation even more.


I'm not invested in the gun rights argument, so I wouldn't know.

Point is plenty of people on the left say stupid things , should I go around claiming most left leaning people are idiots?


But right wingers thinking we need a space force to stop ISIS from sending a drone into space, and that Obama was President during 9/11, says that the stupidest of right wingers take the cake for idiocy.


Left wingers thinking magazines are one tome use or barrel shoud is the shoulder thing that goes up and down, or that a 223 round will completely low up a deer or plane take the cake for idiocy.
How about that “tracer rounds are heat seeking projectiles” I could go on and on.
I dont know why I bother with you. Think I’m stupid and hate me all you want but it’s this divide that got trump elected and hurts our nation.


_________________
TRUMP 2020!!


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,902
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

13 Mar 2019, 2:37 am

Mikah wrote:
One of the problems of the modern Left is they have forgotten what the white working class is, instead betting on their migrant ringers to win elections. Worse, they think being working class is like being in prison - everyone in it is there either due to some character flaw or was screwed by the system - and everyone wants out.

Speaking in generalities:

-The working class does not want handouts. They want skilled real jobs, a fair wage and to be able to take care of themselves. Socialism is humiliation, not "evil".
-The working class prioritise their own communities over the working class of other nations. The days of "international solidarity" are all but over.
-The working class does not want to be middle class.
-The working class would like the nuclear family structure back.
-The working class despise criminals and have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Most would like the justice system to be much harsher than it is. Most support the death penalty, properly and swiftly applied.
-The working class wants their communities to be remain recognisable - this is why they are against immigration, competition for jobs is a secondary factor.
-The working class is smarter than you think and seem to have a better handle on the effects of free trade than most - mainly because they lived it.

That's why they worship took a shot on the "orange cheeto", the other side was the status quo - diametrically opposed to most of this list, and offered nothing but platitudes and "learn to code".


Democratic socialism is not about hand-outs, its about people contributing to the community and giving their fair share. I mean why is it working class people like my boyfriend who has a full time job, wouldn't be able to afford the one bedroom we have without me having SSI money to contribute to bills? I don't want him to pay all the bills, but seems like in my parents era a man working a full time at the age of 35 might be able to afford a house even if just a small one. Now a guy working his ass off doing labor full time, can barely afford a one bedroom apartment?

Granted the Democratic Party has problems to, I cannot say I am a loyal democrat by any means...there is corruption in there to. And hell its not like they over-all want democratic socialism either...but they may be more easy to sway than the republican party. I just want people like my boyfriend who has worked his ass off and still is, and people like my dad who worked his ass off in his day but now age is starting to effect him to actually get something out of it.

Why is it all these people work their assess off, and are left poor and falling through the cracks?...but the big CEOs get most of the profit from their labor? It's not fair and it should be made more fair. At least that is my opinion for now.


_________________
All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,902
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

13 Mar 2019, 2:44 am

Crimadella wrote:
I would ask the question, why does it seem a lot of middle class to upper middle class, college or university educated black conservatives vote for Trump? It crushes the Idea that it's done out of stupidity.

What I mean is, the black conservative may a low percentage, but they mostly all appear to be alot more educated than the people claiming stupid people voted for Trump.


Trump was the Republican candidate, and a lot of people vote for politicians of their party, so there is that.


_________________
All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,902
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

13 Mar 2019, 2:52 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Well, I think President Trump DOES care about the "poor working class American". I've heard/read, several times, about how he really enjoyed going to his dad's work sites, but that he was more interested in talking to the construction workers, than hangin'-out with his dad.

I don't think I'll ever understand people wanting Socialism. To me, Socialism is somebody (the government) telling people what to do, at every turn, and, basically, running their lives for them, and so-forth----why would ANYBODY want that? It seems they want the government to figure everything out, so they won't have to.


That's not socialism, that's authoritarianism it can be mixed with socialism, which is no good...but that is not socialism. Socialism can be as simple as giving the people more control over the means of production and distribution of goods. So if done right instead of giant monopoly corporations or the government controlling those things, us normal people would have more control. At least that is the kind of socialism I agree with.


_________________
All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind


VitaLily
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 13 Mar 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5

13 Mar 2019, 3:31 am

Because they have nothing better to do



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,512
Location: Oz

13 Mar 2019, 5:43 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

Why is it all these people work their assess off, and are left poor and falling through the cracks?...but the big CEOs get most of the profit from their labor? It's not fair and it should be made more fair. At least that is my opinion for now.
+

Agreed...


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen: