Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 7 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,021
Location: Pacific Northwest

15 Mar 2019, 3:48 pm

Crimadella wrote:
League Girl's version of how to stop being poor as a person with a disability:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Get married and make sure your partner is disabled too and have them get on SSDI.

Have children and put them on Social Security.

Congratulations, you are no longer poor. We did it. (does the Dora dance)


Quote:
Memory error on my part, you said work for seven years and get on SSDI. Why would you specifically seek a disabled partner? You are aware that if a man loved you and was wealthy he could take care of you better than the government right? Just saying, it seems rather odd to 'seek' a disabled mate for the purpose of getting government handouts versus seeking someone you love for who they are, whether they are disabled or rich should not be a factor to seek. Just seems odd for you to state that as a goal.


Wouldn't that make you a gold digger if you try to find a wealthy guy because then you are only looking for money? I didn't know back then there was a difference between wanting someone financially stable and being a gold digger. I let that shame get to me from movies. Women who only want men for their money.

My husband was working then when we met and I was going to go for any guy who is right for me no matter what their income is. And no normal man would want me anyway because who wants a burden or someone uneducated or someone who seems stupid and can only work uneducated jobs that never pays a lot? If I would have known his feet were going to get worse so quickly, I would have go seek for another man but this time who is able bodied. Also no man is going to want a woman who lacks a sex drive or has a low libido. I could go for a wealthy man that treats me bad and controls me and I am unhappy in that relationship and my reason for staying with him was for money and at least I am not poor or I could go for a man who makes a lot less money and treats me well and makes me feel good about myself and is understanding. We did fine when he worked full time and we were fortunate to live in an apartment where rent wasn't very high. I used to work full time before I had kids so all my energy went to work and I used to have meltdowns at work and hide in closest and come home sometimes crying and I still worked there because I didn't want to be unemployed and I didn't have the privilege to just quit and go get another one because I know getting another one is difficult for me. My husband thinks I couldn't handle it then but I thought I did fine and saw myself as strong because I refused to quit. And he thought I was ignoring him because I was working full time and then always wanted to be alone.

Quote:
It's how you listed your plan that made it come off as an attempt to exploit welfare, to escape poverty by getting a disabled husband and getting him on SSDI, having kids with intentions of getting them on social security. How you made the argument for how to escape poverty came off as a person set out to take advantage of a welfare system then do the 'Dora dance' because she successfully exploited a welfare system. Like I said, it's how you worded it that gave me that impression.


If any idiot out there think someone can just stop being poor, well that is one of them and I was poking fun at it what LoveNotHate posted (ironic username BTW). There are other ways to stop being poor like buy a lottery ticket and hope you win a million dollars. Be a gold digger, get a sugar daddy, try to get discovered by an agent. If you have any skill, use that to make money off of and start you your own you tube channel and hope you get enough subscribers so you can start making money and hope you get famous. I even think about doing sex work when both my kids are grown but my husband is against sex work. Just imagine what my mom is going to think if she found out I had found a way to make some extra money online but hey, at least I have found a way to be more successful and get more money. But it's all a gig and you can't rely on gigs to get out of being poor and not need SSDI anymore or welfare. I would do more but my husband wants a private life and is afraid to be recognized so I realize some people have that privilege when they can involve their partners. Women I see online trying to sell themselves I suspect have a disability so they need some extra money and they don't have kids so they have more time for this stuff. I can't see how someone can do it with full employment because of promises they have to follow when they do memberships on snapchat or on Patreons or on Onlyfans. I know there is no way I can do that due to motivation issues and anxiety.



Quote:
But I do have to ask, I can understand wanting to have the right to have 'a' child, wouldn't it be much easier to raise one child versus two?


You're right it would have been but my biological clock ticked. It's when you can't stop thinking about babies and missing having one and it digs at you and that is mother nature's way of wanting you to reproduce. But when you have a IUD or something, that goes away and it has hormone and when it needs to be replaced, the urges come back. Even seeing an infant is a trigger.



Quote:
Neither republicans nor Democrats all share the same views, so just throwing accusations at a group, 'conservatives', is pointless and untrue, it's no different than saying 'white people are rich'. I'm white, I'm in extreme poverty. I'm slightly conservative, there are a lot of beliefs within conservatism view points that I do not agree with, that is actually quite normal. Not all conservatives believe their should be no welfare system, not all conservatives believe abortions shouldn't be allowed, not all conservatives believe their shouldn't be an extra progressive tax bracket for those who make over 10 million a year, not all conservatives are religious and are against gay marriage(I honestly don't understand how anyone could suggest they have a say in who someone chooses to marry), not all conservatives believe that public schools should not exist. I don't think the issue with public schools is lack of funds, it's lack of good management. Teachers that suck should not be protected, to keep their jobs no matter how bad at it they are, that is ridiculous and it cheats the poor people who have to attend them from getting a proper education. Most systems that have come out of the democratic party are very reasonable systems, the problem is they are not well managed, people should really get on top of fixing that. Like why do counties tend to build new expensive schools every 10 years? They use their funds meant for educating students to making the building new buildings, rather stupid move, that costs a lot of money that could be used to hire better teaches that actually care about educating people. Brick buildings can last up to 100 years with very little upkeep in most cases.


I am confused why even someone would want to call themselves a conservative if they are for abortion or welfare or immigration or for gay marriage and so on. I have always called myself a liberal because of what beliefs I have and I was told I was liberal. My ex was very conservative and only had two areas he was a liberal in but the rest he was conservative in and after that I started noticing other people out there with his attitude and it would turn out they call themselves a conservative. My ex had no empathy and didn't seem to give a s**t about anyone and he judged everyone. "Oh can't handle having a disabled child so you put them up for an adoption, wow you're a coward and if you can't handle it, you should not have kids." He said that along those lines to me. And anyone who talks that way raises a red flag because when you have a kid together, what happens when it turns out you cannot handle that child and are having trouble, no support from your partner.


Quote:
Also, I didn't insist you should die, I just don't like the idea of people exploiting a system designed to help the less fortunate. After hearing more from you, I wouldn't say you are really exploiting the system, if possible I would insist you try to use the benefit of welfare and 'free' health insurance for the unfortunate known as medicare to see if you can get help so you could maybe one day support yourself, if possible. If not, that is why the welfare system is their, to take care of the less fortunate, the disabled whom are not capable. Please do understand, that system does get exploited quite often, people who are capable decide to not work and depend on welfare to take care of them while they screw off and get a free ride that isn't deserved. It's no secret that occurs on a massive scale. Even my aunt did that, she was very capable of working yet convinced people that she is crazy so she could get free money, not work and smoke crack.


I know you never insisted I should die, that is how I always feel when people seem to be against the system and support someone who is against it or even make critical comments about it. Like my mom told me the other day when people say poor people shouldn't have kids, what they really mean is "Poor people should not be having six kids and keep having more when they are already poor" so I said "then people need to be more specific when they say that because they just sound classist and a bigot." Even my parents struggled with 3 kids at times and they were not even poor but my mom says we were poor. They had this big house for Christ sake and a bunch of cars they owned and we still had food on the table and still had all our bills paid and still did local trips and still did skiing and holidays and we still rented movies and went to movies and still went out for pizza. Poor is a relative term. My husband used to tell me "You don't even know what poor is" because he truly grew up poor and he says we are doing so much better and I tell him "because we get Social Security and have kids." His parents didn't have that so they struggled. My mom in law didn't even know she could get social security for her kids because no one told her but she told me if she would have known that then, she would have done it in a heart beat. Both her kids had disabilities and she could have gotten it for them and I am sure they would have been more financially stable.


_________________
I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,021
Location: Pacific Northwest

15 Mar 2019, 4:13 pm

sly279 wrote:
Leaguergirl. Hearing about yiur mother and dealing with family and friends From middle class and upper middle class I can tell you being anti welfare is t a conservative or republican thing it’s a class thing. Those family and friends I mentioned are liberal democrats but they’re not poor and they oppose welfare and want it removed. They see people on it as thief’s except me of course :roll: I’m an ministry exception everyone else on it is exploiting the system and stealing their money. What it ultimately comes down to is haves and have nots. This system has been around forever, the haves don’t care about the have nots as they have theirs. If I was middle class I’d be fine not being able to have a 2nd or 3rd car if it meant others didn’t suffer. But they’d rather people die so they can have multiple cars, houses, vacations etc. they value things over people. It’s a class mentality not party mentality. I doubt the democrat politicians want welfare, they are haves , but what they do want is power and to get that power they need to be elected and half the nation is poor, so they need to pander to the poor to be elected, so they set up a crappy welfare system but limit it and place all kinds of restrictions on it as well as rigg it to not increase with inflation. They design it t keep the poor poor, they still it’s excess savings then it runs low so they have to decrease its payments that are already way below what they should be. Democrats don’t care about us. They did not care about themselves. Under Obama they could of fixed the rigged system, increased payments, repay what they stole, they didn’t. They didn’t even pass a universal healthcare which they could have easily done, look how quickly they pass controversia gun control, yet they can’t pass stuff ther base really wants and needs? No they don’t want to pass it. They aren’t our friends they are our exploiters. That’s why I don’t support either party, I vote on who ever I think will best support all my needs.

The best we disabled can hope for is to play the two sides against each other to benefit ourselves. If there was no republicans or conservative democrats would end welfare. So it’s republicans we really owe oddly. They may openly oppose welfare but that’s why democrats support it.



I would think after having a family member who doesn't make it into high class should understand and change their view. But I guess they just don't give a s**t. People will always have exceptions for their own friends or loved ones but still not change their view in general. They act like that only person exists.


I am also convinced our country just wants people to stay poor because they make poor people pay more in taxes than the rich and they make college so expensive it's like they want education to be a privilege and want people to stay poor. It's even harder to get "free" grants. People even get punished when they make more money because then they lose their welfare and then they can't afford to feed their kids again or afford to keep getting welfare or afford health insurance and they maybe need it for their meds in order to be "normal." I learned this the hard way when I lost my medical insurance because I got laid off from my full time work and then I quit my job because I saw I would never get my full time work back with them because they were just making other employees work more floors and only using me for when someone calls in sick so like once a month I only worked. I realized that people are basically forced to stay on welfare and forced to keep working less hours and not climb the ladder.

I remember one posted here saying how they had a waitresses with Bipolar. She was on welfare and got medical insurance from the state. But they had to be sure she didn't make too much money and not give her too many hours because if she worked more and made too much, she would lose her health insurance and she wouldn't be able to afford her pills and then she would be dysfunctional and not even be able to hold a job because of her mental illness. So she was forced to exploit the system. This is what our country wants? Is this what people want too? But yet how can they say "just stop being poor" and expect people to just make more but how can they if they can't afford to be normal without Medicaid? Only way they can be normal is to stay on welfare and purposely not work more hours.

And poor people are not allowed to save and disabled people are not allowed to save. Just tells me they want people to stay poor but yet at the same time people expect them to stop being poor? How does that work if the system wants them to stay poor?

I have heard stories of poor people who stopped being poor but I think that was just luck or because they had privilege. You need to have the intelligence and have great skills that will help you succeed in life and these people did it without cheating. But yet these will be the people who will judge other poor people and think everyone can just stop being poor. I would like them to write a book about how they did it because when I lived in Montana, this one employee quit her job just so she could go back to school to be a nurse. She also had assistance for her daughter. When she came back to visit, I asked how she was being able to pay her bills and rent without a job while going to school and I got told it was none of my business. Well that is a bumber, way to keep someone poor. Don't tell them your secret of how to succeed. It's like like I would have done college and be able to get a degree so I guess it wasn't my concern because why even bother learning if I am not capable of going to college?


_________________
I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,021
Location: Pacific Northwest

15 Mar 2019, 4:18 pm

My mom contradicts herself. While she does agree that our country wants people to stay poor and not want them to get an education by making colleges so expensive, she still says dumb s**t. Don't say our country wants people to stay poor and then turn around and say "People should be paying for their health insurance."


_________________
I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,375

15 Mar 2019, 4:45 pm

^^^

Smiles, Crimadella; thanks for the Civil Response. I'm not the usual Person Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome by Four Professionals, on this Internet Site; for I did not Speak until I was 4 Years Old; my List of Functional Disabilities that i have
Overcome in Life are Long; as well as my List of Accomplishments that no one else has done as Reported, at least, in the Entire World.

One is Writing a 6.6 Million Word Epic Long Form Poem in 66 Months.
The Other is Public Dancing Close to 11 Thousand Miles in the Same Span of Months in an area where
no else does it at all; noted as the Most conservatively Difficult Place for a Person to be 'Different' in the United States.

People tend to get bullied around where I live a bit more if they show Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion; and Yes Cognitive Empathy for those who are Different; including those Born With Functional Disabilities too; no different really than the Considerable Number of United States Presidents with Genetic Propensities toward Mental Illness. You Suggest that Folks be Limited to having one Disabled Child; that may be Okay with You; until that Child; that special Child who is Born and Lived does something/anything to inspire Someone to Save the World in terms of Cultural Decisions like Blowing it up for Political Purposes.

Speaking of that for Purposes of Staying on Topic in this Discussion; a 'Trump Child' would be a Child Born without the Capacity for Empathy; that's not considered technically a Medical Disorder at Birth; but it does happen upon further inspection of Brain Scans of Folks who Check the list for Psychopathy later on when they do something really bad.

A Down's Child is a Child with Down Syndrome who may have Copious Amounts of Smiles With Affective Empathy too; although they might not have High Levels of Cognitive Empathy; as that is often seen among Folks with so-called Higher Functioning Autism.

Classical Evolution is Slow and Mutations in the overall Gene Pool Happen; whether or not we limit the Number of Children Born with Disabilities is not going to have a Major Influence on the Gene Pool as there are more than enough Human Beings that are not Disabled on the Planet to Reproduce; and yes as far as Give and Take of the Resources; it's
not the Gene Pool of the Human Species that is currently the Virus that is Strangling the Living Part of the
Earth and the Resources Required to Keep that Living Part of Life Living; it is the Virus of our Culture and
the Overall Tools we Use and Transform into to basically 'Rape' the rest of the Earth in Non-Caring ways
and when i say that it is in General Terms and not directed at any two People, in particular.

Smiles, I used to be the Weakest Fish in the Aquarium in school Picked as the Last Kid in Sports and made
Fun of with my Problems speaking fluently in Social Reciprocal Verbal Communication. People made it no
secret that I did not deserve to Exist as they Tried to basically Drown me in the their Walled in Aquarium.

I persevered and Graduated with Three College Degrees and eventually Became the Athletic Director of a
Military Installation for mostly the Computer Skills i learned on my own; valuable Commodity they called me
in 25 Years Active Pay work, rising to the Higher Levels of Pay in Federal Service Employment after starting out
Close to Minimum Wage for Close to a Decade After Graduating with 3 College Degrees.

I used to only be able to Leg Press 500 Lbs at age 53; until i retired and spent more hours Moving with Dance and now i Leg Press up to 1520 Lbs at age 58; yes, at the same Elite Military Gym I worked at Before; no else I've seen comes to close to even budge that weight 1 inch, there; although I have seen some Younger Folks do it on YouTube on Anabolic Steroids. I don't Experience Illusory Fear anymore; that makes a Huge Training Difference in all that i do.

People used to tell me I would Never Get Married; ha! you should see my Wife and Best Friend who is a Girl Friend too who
Loves me too. True; got lots evidence in the Record Book with 170K Photos of that and so much more illustrated in my Personal Bible at 6.6 Million Words; again, in the Longest Long Form Free Verse Poem on Record; second Runner up is where my Best Friend is from in India titled the Mahābhārata; that took Centuries and Innumerable Authors to Complete at 1.8 Million Words; Albeit they Did not Have an Apple Computer, an iPhone, and Word Press to get the Job Done.

I could not write one Creative Paragraph regularly until i reached my 50's; but I never stopped using my Human Epigenetic Potential to overcome Adversity with struggle and Change for truly amazing Human Potential Fulfilled; considering where i came from and all the Folks I passed along the way and continue to do now. Thing is again; I'm not Bragging that I have
any more Potential than anyone else after being Born with Asperger's Syndrome and Bi-Polar Disorder too; but what I did do that is on the Medical Record is Remedy the Symptoms of Both through Moving Meditation in a Transient Hypo-Frontality Flow where through Bio-Feedback I master my Happiness as i go; Not too High or Low Just Dance and Song in Balance.

Smiles; my Friend, no one and I do mean no one should have enough Legal Power to Decide who is gonna be born or not based on Functional Disabilities like Autism and Down's Syndrome; on the other Hand, the World Health Organization shows that more People Suffer more When Safe and Legal Medical Abortion is not available in Terms of Death and Permanent Disability; and yes, the Suffering of the Fetus Born out in the Woods With Dogs Bringing the Fetus Parts back
up to the Parent's Home, where the Daughter was ashamed of Being Pregnant out of a First Baptist Family Church;
Where Abstinence is Related to many more Abortions than Effective Birth Control; In other words, this isn't a
Cut and Dry Issue as Ethics often is not for we all experience the World Differently and one Person's Headache
is another Person's Hell and or Heaven depending on the Person with the issue Negative and or Positive.

It's like You and me; I wouldn't be born any other way or be anyone else if I had the Choice; for I worked for
all of who I am. And Heaven; that's not a Recipe one recited out of a Book either unless one does it Meditating
in Flow. I wasn't always Happy with my Life, in Fact the Doctor Said I had the worst case of 'living' he ever saw.
It's Like a Mustard seed; Never count it out until it becomes the Entire Universe where there is no distance, space
or Time at all; sure, like Modern Science is starting to notice too; Again, it's relative to Your View And Where You Come From and continue to Journey now on whatever Path of Life Your Feet and or Hands and other Body Parts touch.

Again; this is all great for Discussion; but again Still Nature is Relative and never a Label Humans Create alone.

In other Words, Your Answer may be correct for You; but You may not Be Able to apply it to anyone else but Yourself;
Fully Based on Medical Disorders Like Autism and Down's Syndrome; With and as a Label; i'm Living Proof of that for sure; i get my Feedback from the 'Audience' as 'they' care to See my Bliss (Nirvana, Heaven, etc/ the list never needs to end now... at Least for Form that Houses the Essence of all that is... (God) the Real all that is stuff that is Our Existence.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,021
Location: Pacific Northwest

15 Mar 2019, 5:14 pm

Quote:
^^^

Smiles,


I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.


_________________
I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,375

15 Mar 2019, 5:36 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
^^^

Smiles,


I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.


Hi League Girl; yes, that is correct and thanks for taking the Effort to Make sure..:)

I didn't wanna get a Moderator Deleting my Comment again for Quoting someone and going too long..;)

Meh; it's always made 'some folks' a bit "butthurt" when i 'do more'; but that's okay with winks as iT ain't hard to do short.

On the other Hand, one stays 'Twitter Size' and Fails to evolve; that's why i make my visits here short and very few as i don't dilute my Human Potential based on the size of what other folks do; either longer or shorter than me too for now.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 922
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

15 Mar 2019, 7:50 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Memory error on my part, you said work for seven years and get on SSDI. Why would you specifically seek a disabled partner? You are aware that if a man loved you and was wealthy he could take care of you better than the government right? Just saying, it seems rather odd to 'seek' a disabled mate for the purpose of getting government handouts versus seeking someone you love for who they are, whether they are disabled or rich should not be a factor to seek. Just seems odd for you to state that as a goal.


Of course you shouldn't be a gold digger, I stated that what should matter is the person, not their wealth status. Once again, it was just how you worded it, as if you set out with these goals in mind, that's how it read to me. I understand now that that wasn't your goals, it was how things worked out.

Anyone can't stop being poor, people do have legitimate issues, anyone who would suggest otherwise are ignorant. Equally though, people exploit this help system, people that are capable of working will seek welfare so they do not have to work. A lot of people are lazy also, it doesn't account for everyone, but I have worked with many poor people who are poor because they are slack. They state how hard they work and they should get paid more as I witness them being extremely slack, lazy and act as if they are only there to get paid, not to work. A lot of people like that do exist, I hear about them all the time as well as the fact I have worked with a lot of them. They weren't disabled, they had no real issues other than no motivation, this odd feeling of they are entitled for who knows why, and their work ethics really sucked, always late because they 'partied to late', may call in sick without actually being sick, the list goes on and on. I worked with one guy who had a different excuse to get off of work every Friday by 4:30pm and I guess he was to stupid to realize that the pattern becomes obvious and he obviously creates an excuse so he can get off work early on Fridays...after he gets his paycheck at 4pm.

Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also.

I don't really call myself a conservative, that label was cast on me for speaking. I do have some conservative views, very few like gun rights, freedom of speech(oddly that seems to be on the verge of becoming a conservative view, not really by the majority though, it's all these left wing media outlets abandoning the more sensible democrats and giving the 'radical left' the spotlight, funny thing is even within the democratic party, the majority do not support radical left ideologies; communism & socialism, enforced diversity, feminist extremists(much different from classical feminism, a more radical form), identity politics, safe spaces, offensive speech is an act of violence, LBGT rights taken to an extreme(bio-men able to enter women's sports and women's bathrooms), and on and on...).

Like I said, I lean slightly right, gun-right, stronger local government versus stronger federal government. Some idiots are actually trying to pass non-citizen and illegal-immigrants voting rights for local elections, it's as if people are intentionally trying to destroy this country, I hate to blame democrats, it's not 'all' democrats but it is strictly coming from the democratic side, no republicans support that ridiculous crap(I wouldn't imagine). I think that was actually passed in New York(not surprising). They make all this fuss about 'Russian collusion' then pass a bill that allows non-citizens to vote(hence, Russians can buy a plane ticket, go to wherever this is allowed and cast a vote then fly back to Russia). Also, I can understand trying to help some of the people who 'illegally' crossed the border 'if' they have a clean record, perhaps making sure they have some kind of skill that would prevent them from being on welfare but people insisting we should not monitor our border to prevent people from sneaking into the country are either stupid or are intentionally trying to destroy this country(which isn't far fetched).

Do take note though, it is very disrespectful for immigrants who worked hard and had to wait to enter the country legally. There should be a penalty for the ones who crossed the border illegally if they are going to stay, and they also need to be documented and become citizens and pay taxes like the rest of the populations(no free riders using our resources and evading taxes). Though that is a tricky thing, to me personally, no one who crossed the border illegally should be able to stay. Otherwise, we are creating a huge problem, why would someone work to come hear legally when all they have to do is get a temporary visa, enter the country then never leave and when they get caught say, "but I want to stay". This country, once again on the left, is becoming very stupid when it comes to people illegally crossing borders, it's like they are completely clueless as to why that's a bad idea and the fact that it's not acceptable in an other country for so many very good reasons that it's hard to understand how some can be so ridiculous as to insist 'borders should not exist'. If borders do not exist, we have no country and it will fall shortly if people keep up with that nonsense idea.

Hmm, I rambled a little bit. Like I said though, I don't call myself a conservative, people were calling me a conservative, I'm more a centrist who has a slight right lean. The main point though, There aren't many people who are strictly conservative views nor strictly democratic views, that's mostly only true for strong conservatives, alt-right, strong progressives and 'alt-left' aka the radical left.

A sad thing about people, I know this really counts for the US, people do not know how to live wisely, they are impulse buyers, they struggle when they shouldn't struggle because of idiotic views and lack of thinking. They spend money on things they don't need to appear 'flashy' because in the US a lot of people are trying to be 'cool' buy having expensive homes and expensive cars, things of that nature. Example, my brother is doing very good, he works at Warner Robins air force base in electronics department, he makes a good living, he is an 'over-achiever' and has told me that he also sees extremely lazy people, anyway, he is one of the highest paid people in his department, he has a normal fairly cheap car, a normal little $80,000 brick house, while idiots that make half of what he makes drive to work in $80,000 sport cars and live in $350,000 homes. They are idiots because all it takes in one little bump in the road and they can't make their payments and end up loosing their home or car, thus loosing the money they put into it, you don't get a refund in a repossession. That is the sad nature of the US, millions of people struggle because they wish to be flashy rather than being smart and saving money.



karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,782

15 Mar 2019, 8:06 pm

Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 922
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

15 Mar 2019, 8:34 pm

aghogday wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
^^^

Smiles,


I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.


Hi League Girl; yes, that is correct and thanks for taking the Effort to Make sure..:)

I didn't wanna get a Moderator Deleting my Comment again for Quoting someone and going too long..;)

Meh; it's always made 'some folks' a bit "butthurt" when i 'do more'; but that's okay with winks as iT ain't hard to do short.

On the other Hand, one stays 'Twitter Size' and Fails to evolve; that's why i make my visits here short and very few as i don't dilute my Human Potential based on the size of what other folks do; either longer or shorter than me too for now.



I have no problems with you, I'm not irritated or anything, I'm just a very straight forward person and very debate driven. It's very common for people to assume that I'm 'irritated', even my mom, my friends and my doctors. Honestly I just like talking. I'm autistic, I know all autistic's aren't created equal just giving you a heads up on how I am.

Also, I have a hard time understanding what you are saying, it's almost as if you use poetry in trying to communicate which makes it very difficult for me to decipher what you are saying. Some autistic people do very well, I wasn't suggesting autistic people shouldn't have babies nor was I suggesting that disabled people should have babies. I was trying to speak on something that is very complex and not quite that easy to discuss. All I can do is give examples past the broad comment I made about weakening the gene pool.

As another example, take very low IQ, people with lower IQ's tend to reproduce more than people with high IQ's for various reasons, thus we are dumbing down the majority of society which if you look you can actually see this in play, like your typical SJW arguments riddled with contradiction at near a rate of 18% of people that actually think those thoughts are 'logical'. The scary thing(which I can be somewhat paranoid, but on a reasonable level), is the possibility of how this is going to play out in evolution and the damaging effects on society at large for the majority of people to have low IQ. Intelligent people usually prefer intelligent people to mate with, thus we are breeding ourselves into an evolutionary split, give it a hundred thousand years and it's going to be a very devastating thing where you have an intelligent human species and a low IQ species riddled with disabilities. One can dream all day about the scary results that could come with that like genocide for one, or a rebirth of slavery, the low IQ being slaves of course. When one simply thinks about evolution, it's not that far fetched. Watch this video, it's pretty good and explains how humans prefer intelligence but mother-nature doesn't(Lower IQ people reproduce more than higher IQ people). I simply took this idea and advanced it for incite into the future.

Me personally. I'm very intelligent in a few ways and very stupid in a few ways(just being honest), I have autism, ADD, manic depression(though that is getting a lot better being on this site talking), severe anxiety, sever social phobia, a list of un-diagnosed phobias, a rare form of 'ehlers danlos syndrome'(musculoskeletal hypermobility type) & generative disc disorder. My life is a living hell, I would not want to pass this on to my child, I would also not want to have a child without the ability to give them a great education(private school) and send them to a great college or university because I would not want them to have to suffer in poverty, it greatly increases depression rates, suicidal rates & drug addiction rates, I would not want my child to live through that so I calculate that it's better for me to not have a child rather than bring another person in this world to suffer as I have. Suffering is not cool and I wish it on no-one.

here is the video, nice little educational video, I found it to be very interesting.

[/quote]



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 922
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

15 Mar 2019, 8:40 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:

[For others who don't understand, me and Kara have a rough history, she tends to think everyone is beneath her in intelligence and loves to attempt to anger people with her snarky comments, eye rolls and :lol: 's, that is why my patients tend to be short with her]

If your're going to comment on something I say use your eyes to read what I actually said....

"Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also."

Unless you actually disagree and think taking your clothes off in front of a camera for horny men throwing money at you is difficult, please run that by me, how would that be considered difficult? I take my clothes off every night before I go to sleep, it's never a challenge. Horny men are easy to get money out of, the majority of people understand this simple concept. My brothers wife is from Japan, she told me that in Japan women can sell their worn panties for a lot of cash to older perverts, so yes, horny men are easy to make money off of.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,670
Location: Oz

15 Mar 2019, 9:25 pm

aghogday wrote:
In other Words, Your Answer may be correct for You; but You may not Be Able to apply it to anyone else but Yourself;


Agreed...

BTW, your posts are so much easier to read in this more traditional form... :wink:


_________________
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
You have been weighed...you have been measured...and you have been found wanking...:P
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,782

15 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

Crimadella wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:

[For others who don't understand, me and Kara have a rough history, she tends to think everyone is beneath her in intelligence and loves to attempt to anger people with her snarky comments, eye rolls and :lol: 's, that is why my patients tend to be short with her]

If your're going to comment on something I say use your eyes to read what I actually said....

"Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also."

Unless you actually disagree and think taking your clothes off in front of a camera for horny men throwing money at you is difficult, please run that by me, how would that be considered difficult? I take my clothes off every night before I go to sleep, it's never a challenge. Horny men are easy to get money out of, the majority of people understand this simple concept. My brothers wife is from Japan, she told me that in Japan women can sell their worn panties for a lot of cash to older perverts, so yes, horny men are easy to make money off of.


Yes, obviously taking your clothes off in front of strangers is going to be easy for most people, how stupid of me to think otherwise. :lol:

"Rough history", that's a cute euphemism for your way of talking to people who disagree with you. :lol:



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,375

15 Mar 2019, 11:07 pm

Crimadella wrote:
aghogday wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
^^^

Smiles,


I'm pretty sure this was at Crimadella and not at me and you must have taken you this long to write your response while I wrote mine.


Hi League Girl; yes, that is correct and thanks for taking the Effort to Make sure..:)

I didn't wanna get a Moderator Deleting my Comment again for Quoting someone and going too long..;)

Meh; it's always made 'some folks' a bit "butthurt" when i 'do more'; but that's okay with winks as iT ain't hard to do short.

On the other Hand, one stays 'Twitter Size' and Fails to evolve; that's why i make my visits here short and very few as i don't dilute my Human Potential based on the size of what other folks do; either longer or shorter than me too for now.



I have no problems with you, I'm not irritated or anything, I'm just a very straight forward person and very debate driven. It's very common for people to assume that I'm 'irritated', even my mom, my friends and my doctors. Honestly I just like talking. I'm autistic, I know all autistic's aren't created equal just giving you a heads up on how I am.

Also, I have a hard time understanding what you are saying, it's almost as if you use poetry in trying to communicate which makes it very difficult for me to decipher what you are saying. Some autistic people do very well, I wasn't suggesting autistic people shouldn't have babies nor was I suggesting that disabled people should have babies. I was trying to speak on something that is very complex and not quite that easy to discuss. All I can do is give examples past the broad comment I made about weakening the gene pool.

As another example, take very low IQ, people with lower IQ's tend to reproduce more than people with high IQ's for various reasons, thus we are dumbing down the majority of society which if you look you can actually see this in play, like your typical SJW arguments riddled with contradiction at near a rate of 18% of people that actually think those thoughts are 'logical'. The scary thing(which I can be somewhat paranoid, but on a reasonable level), is the possibility of how this is going to play out in evolution and the damaging effects on society at large for the majority of people to have low IQ. Intelligent people usually prefer intelligent people to mate with, thus we are breeding ourselves into an evolutionary split, give it a hundred thousand years and it's going to be a very devastating thing where you have an intelligent human species and a low IQ species riddled with disabilities. One can dream all day about the scary results that could come with that like genocide for one, or a rebirth of slavery, the low IQ being slaves of course. When one simply thinks about evolution, it's not that far fetched. Watch this video, it's pretty good and explains how humans prefer intelligence but mother-nature doesn't(Lower IQ people reproduce more than higher IQ people). I simply took this idea and advanced it for incite into the future.

Me personally. I'm very intelligent in a few ways and very stupid in a few ways(just being honest), I have autism, ADD, manic depression(though that is getting a lot better being on this site talking), severe anxiety, sever social phobia, a list of un-diagnosed phobias, a rare form of 'ehlers danlos syndrome'(musculoskeletal hypermobility type) & generative disc disorder. My life is a living hell, I would not want to pass this on to my child, I would also not want to have a child without the ability to give them a great education(private school) and send them to a great college or university because I would not want them to have to suffer in poverty, it greatly increases depression rates, suicidal rates & drug addiction rates, I would not want my child to live through that so I calculate that it's better for me to not have a child rather than bring another person in this world to suffer as I have. Suffering is not cool and I wish it on no-one.

here is the video, nice little educational video, I found it to be very interesting.

[/quote]

Smiles, my Ability to Systemize as i mentioned Before made me a Prized Commodity at Work as Computers came to rule the World and Master Us as well as Slaves to the Screen. Yes; i'm Poetic in a Sing Song Way and it is not that Uncommon For Folks on the Autism Spectrum to Sing Song Life of course as i do it in Writing it keeps the Flow and Coherence
of thought going. Not only that but it is Naturally Meditative and allows one to Ascend Past the Neo-Cortex
And Transcend on over to the Rest of the Brain to Light it up with the rest of the body and Voila you get Nirvana;
the Natural State of being that most other Animals Experience except for Human Beings Trapped more in the
Illusion of Time in terms of Past and Future rather than the True Gift of the Present getting Stuck in the Neo-Cortex
Area of the Brain and use a Very Small Percentage of our Overall Potential Human Intelligences that vary from Musical
Intelligence to the Intelligence of Proprioception that Martial Arts May Teach and other Moving Meditation to Feel and
Sense our Way Around the World not limited to the 'Normal' Five Senses; not unlike a Cat and its Whiskers and a
Bat and its Echo-Location and the way Humans Naturally Do it is of course different than a Cat and a Bat.

I thought I was a real Brainiac Always Acing Tests; Particularly Multiple Choice Tests that was Skating on Ice
For me with a Great Rote Memory but that is such a Narrow Measure of IQ; it is practically Worthless in the
Real Word for much of anything but Facts remembered Long Enough to take a Test and Ace it with Rote Memory
sort of Like Playing 'Candy Crush'; yes, stimulating as such; but as far as actually doing in something in life that
is about what the Education that way is Good For Taking Tests and forgetting Soon what You Learned as one
Continues to Do it and Leaves School Rather Empty Handed with Potential this way except for this Specific
Ability to do Good at Taking Multiple Choice Tests. Education has Proved somewhat since then but not
that Much; as Original Creativity and ways to Enhance that Potential is a left over that not many folks
Get to Eat as they too busy in Data Download Mind almost all Hours of their Waking Day now.

I get out and Dance and Become Human Again as i do in the Flow of Poetry to Escape my Neo-Cortex
and Enhance Creativity up to 500 Percent as Empirical Studies do suggest living in Nirvana will surely do
in the Flow as such. When I see Folks Like Trump and Jordan Peterson I See folks who have yet to truly Dance
Free and Live; it's not that the Dance has to be complicated and measured in any way with Standard IQ; it just
Fertilized the Ground Work of Human Potential to grow Sky Scrapers of a New Work of Art or Science that may
Be so much more original than what comes before simply for the Fact that Original Creativity Potential is increased
by Empirical Measure in the Flow. True; if the only Human Intelligences that are Developed is Measures of Standard IQ;
It's just another Form of Life to live with little essence for the Emotions and Senses that Fertilize Everything in Life Now.

Science Shows that our Ancestors who were Foragers were Probably as Smart or Even Smarter than Us as they truly
had to be innovative Enough to Get Nature to Work for them; instead of Blowing the Frigging Planet up With No Empathy
Sympathy or Compassion for the Only Home We live on. We will Always Have People with Higher and Lower IQ's and
the 'Tween of that too; but that's all a Moot point if Psychopathic Leaning Folks Either Rape the Resources in more take
than give or Blow it up and let Cockroaches and Dragon Flies Be the Apex Predators Again. It's not too Hard to See who
Trump is rooting for other than Himself when he Passes away and once again the Dragon Fly and Roach Become the
King of the Hill again.

Other than that; I didn't see your comment as Abrasive in anyway; i look Forward to Different Opinions; and Yes the issues
you Mentioned are Close to the Issues i experienced in a Synergy of 19 Medical Disorders all Remedied by the Rivers
of Belief as the Faith in what We will do next Will be the Dance and Song that Remedies much of the Darkness in our Life.

It Works for me; that i am sure of in the Never Ending Story and Gift of Present Now..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,375

15 Mar 2019, 11:07 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
In other Words, Your Answer may be correct for You; but You may not Be Able to apply it to anyone else but Yourself;


Agreed...

BTW, your posts are so much easier to read in this more traditional form... :wink:


Thanks Pepe!..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 922
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

15 Mar 2019, 11:18 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:

[For others who don't understand, me and Kara have a rough history, she tends to think everyone is beneath her in intelligence and loves to attempt to anger people with her snarky comments, eye rolls and :lol: 's, that is why my patients tend to be short with her]

If your're going to comment on something I say use your eyes to read what I actually said....

"Women can sell themselves in online striping shows because men are typically very horny creatures and it's very easy $$, can't knock a hustle though, if I could make money doing that I would go for it also."

Unless you actually disagree and think taking your clothes off in front of a camera for horny men throwing money at you is difficult, please run that by me, how would that be considered difficult? I take my clothes off every night before I go to sleep, it's never a challenge. Horny men are easy to get money out of, the majority of people understand this simple concept. My brothers wife is from Japan, she told me that in Japan women can sell their worn panties for a lot of cash to older perverts, so yes, horny men are easy to make money off of.


Yes, obviously taking your clothes off in front of strangers is going to be easy for most people, how stupid of me to think otherwise. :lol:

can't say I disagree with you there...
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
"Rough history", that's a cute euphemism for your way of talking to people who disagree with you. :lol:


No, actually it's just you, and apparently I'm not alone with those particular thoughts of how you tend to act :roll:

It's honestly just best to ignore you. :wink: