18 Mar 2019, 8:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
MaxE wrote:
RushKing wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Why do people only condemn white supremacy, seems black supremacy is just as evil.

Makes sense, "black" people are much more hurt by "white" supremacy than "whites" are by "black" supremacy.

One of the social groups holds more power, and has the ability to wreck much more havoc.
I really don't think Black Supremacy is a thing. There is radical Black Nationalism, and even Black Separatism (although this sort of thing was way more prevalent 50 years ago than nowadays). Black Supremacy, that's a new one for me.

Really? Then what do you call a group of black people holding up signs with a white man on his knees and a chain around his neck, then the chain extends out to a black man, like he is holding the white man on a leash with words over it, "Now it's time for the white man to be the slave"? Friends??

Yea, it's no surprise it's new to you, because no body reports on it. In a story that spread viral, The MAGA hat teens and the native man that was actually harassing them rather than the other way around, the same group of people who believe that white people should be slaves, black Israelite's were there yelling racial slurs at white people. Now why has that 'fact' been intentionally suppressed??
This sign you describe was being carried by Black Israelites? To me they are a splinter group of little consequence. The same thing could be rightly said of the small group of people who actually showed up for the Unite the Right event in 2017, however White Supremacy is a widespread idea that actually dominated politics in the South (especially but not exclusively) until quite recently, and is still around. So I would see that as a legitimate threat, whereas a splinter group of black extremists don't pose any threat to me that I can perceive, and anyway very few black people of any consequence associate with such people.

Referring to the original subject line though, I would say that the idea of White Supremacy has definitely re-emerged as a potential threat to our society in that last couple of years, for what ever reason you choose to accept.

White supremacy is not far spreed, that is the lie that radicals on the left keep telling. Once again, an estimated 150,000 white supremacists versus 42 million people who believe white people shouldn't be able to speak and are racist simply because they are white. People keep trying to act like that isn't a huge problem and it's pretty stressful, one idea is a conspiracy theory(white supremacy is wide spread in the US), the other is more of a factual(statistical) thing 12%-18% people in the US believe that white people are racist because they are white and shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion on particular subjects.

42 million??? Dare I ask where you got that number?

yes, you can ask. I got all of those statistics from Tim Pool whom got it from legit sources, generally he brings up the article which gives the statistics. He is a very credible journalist which is a progressive leftist and doesn't like Trump, the difference and why I like him is because he will call both sides out when they lie, left or right, he is a very credible journalist.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 8:37 am

Notice how very hateful the majority of the left is...

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 8:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

To me, it is equally bad for people to be racist towards white people on a very wide scale, that pushes people towards racist thoughts more so than the very low percentage of white supremacists trying to recruit people. It gives them fuel to be able to better recruit, making people that are white feel like outcasts by labeling them as 'being born racist because of there skin color', that their opinions don't count because they are white, that they should not be able to speak because they are white, college campuses literally building human walls preventing white people from being able to walk to there classes. Why is this behavior being widely accepted? It is just as damaging as white supremacists trying to recruit, the huge difference is these anti-white ideologies are being widely promoted and deemed acceptable, in that sense they are causing much more of a negative impact than actual white supremacists because there are millions, once again an estimated 42 million versus an estimated 150,000 white supremacists. The 150,000 white supremacists are very F-ed up people, and so are the 42 million anti-white people.

What connection does Sweetleaf's escape from white supremacy have anything to do with the stuff you wrote?

It was me stating that evil thoughts are just as bad as evil thoughts. Thus, 42,000,000 people being openly racist towards white people can obviously help real white supremacists recruit people at a rate much larger than they could accomplish on themselves.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 8:46 am

I highly doubt that there are 42 million people "openly racist against white people."

I only know a few people, of all races, who are "openly racist against white people." I encounter much more racism against "minorities." Even amongst "minorities" themselves against other "minorities."

The United States is in no danger of being "taken over" by "minorities."

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 8:57 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I highly doubt that there are 42 million people "openly racist against white people."

I only know a few people, of all races, who are "openly racist against white people." I encounter much more racism against "minorities."

The United States is in no danger of being "taken over" by "minorities."

Depends on what you view as racist. What would you call a minority(or white person) whom suggests that a white person is automatically racist because they are white, should not be able to speak on particular subjects because they are white and suggest their opinions are not valid because they are white? I went with the lower percentage by the way, 12% = 42 million, and that includes white people that hold these opinions, I never said only minorities hold these opinions, one could probably guess that more white people hold these opinions than minorities. (also, just because a person is a minority doesn't mean they hold these opinions, in fact there are many minorities who also think these opinions are ridiculous)

There was a video I watched once that showed the stupidity of these people. They decided to block a highway chanting "Black Lives Matter", not even one of them where actually black, it was all white people. A black guy drives up trying to get home to his children and they would not let him threw. He gets out of his vehicle and jacks one of the white males blocking the road and say "Blacks lives matter?? Well I've got two black lives at home that matter to me and you are preventing me from making it to them". He gets back in his vehicle and slowly pushes threw them(they can't overpower a Truck). To me, I thought that was extremely funny and shows just how stupid these people are.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 9:05 am

I agree. People shouldn't block other people seeking to get home because they want to make some political point.

Black lives do matter.....but, sometimes, the people in the organization known as "Black Lives Matter" use certain methods which I don't agree with. And the Antifas, too.

Martin Luther King, on the other hand, used methods which can be described as being more "civilized" than what is occurring today. They worked very well.

I don't agree that "minorities" cannot be racists. That's absurd. There's racism within every ethnic group.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I agree. People shouldn't block other people seeking to get home because they want to make some political point.

Black lives do matter.....but, sometimes, the people in the organization known as "Black Lives Matter" use certain methods which I don't agree with. And the Antifas, too.

Martin Luther King, on the other hand, used methods which can be described as being more "civilized" than what is occurring today. They worked very well.

I don't agree that "minorities" cannot be racists. That's absurd. There's racism within every ethnic group.

I know black lives do matter, I would never insist they don't. All lives matter, and I don't mean to quote Trump, I simply mean that all lives matter, race is not important, all races should have equal rights and equal opportunity. It stresses me that people try to insist that claiming all lives matter is racist when it's actually the opposite of racist, it's a way to say all lives matter without listing out every race, black lives are included in all lives. And yes, I agree with you about MLK, he was a very respectable man, he fraught to bring people closer together, I'm pretty sure he would dislike the fact that people are yet again trying to strongly divide people, that is simply undoing the good that he did. I respect him a lot, he was a very good hearted person and I wish people could have learned more about was his message was. I hate how things are going in these days, it's almost as if media is intentionally trying to divide people, you should never hate people simply because their political views are different. I know I hate on people with far-left ideologies, but the reason I hate on them is because they are divisive ideologies. Also, it's not the person I hate, it's the view, I'm always willing to talk to them.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 9:58 am

You ever get the feeling that the people in charge are actually pushing for another world war? :shrug:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:01 am

Nope. I don't think so. It would cost too much money. It would just be a pain in the butt for them. Then there's the nuclear thing.....

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:14 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
You ever get the feeling that the people in charge are actually pushing for another world war? :shrug:

Yes, I do. I think people are out to prove to us that the only way to end war is by adopting globalism, one government to govern us all.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nope. I don't think so. It would cost too much money. It would just be a pain in the butt for them. Then there's the nuclear thing.....

It costs nations, private individuals make a lot of profit off of wars, arms dealers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:44 am

Do you believe the Koch Brothers would want a nuclear war?

The next World War will be just that---Nuclear.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 1:04 pm

Yeah, no one is trying to start a world war. War profiteers make nothing if they're dead.

MAD has prevented all the nuclear powers from directly fighting each other. It works because the nations involved has shown enough restraint. The more nations gain nuclear weapons, the more likely some crazy leader will ignite the flame that kills everyone.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 1:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you believe the Koch Brothers would want a nuclear war?

The next World War will be just that---Nuclear.

Not a nuclear war nor world war, no, but little conflicts here and there that require buying arms, most certainly. I just don't trust a lot of military actions, they have they ability to do very corrupt things and feed us whatever lies they wish. You can't prove in a lot of cases that whatever they may be doing is right or wrong because a lot of the information is considered classified. It's not as if they have a clean slate.