developed capitalist world and its global sang culture

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Apr 2019, 12:52 pm

it looks like the the only advanced developed capitalist country without a permeating sang culture is israel ... the global north is completely soaked in sang culture (it very first started with japan , then it went to europe , now its america and china which share the same capitalist culture.. russia is a bit different .. its always been classically depressive plus some sang culture.. ) in japan voting is risk averse , in america it looks like its reflecting in future elctorate in a more radical way..

latin america, southeast asia, india and middle east look like less sang , be them tropical, less developed, or with a Ģod ..or for whatever reasons.. although i feel like the middle east and india are on the way..

what happened to the most superior form of human civilization that is capitalism, in the 21st century ?

Last edited by eilishbillie987 on 10 Apr 2019, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 12:54 pm

Forgive my ignorance, what is sang culture?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 2:11 pm

Antrax wrote:

A new brand of yogurt maybe?

Doubt that anyone knows what he is talking about.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 3:53 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Antrax wrote:

A new brand of yogurt maybe?

Doubt that anyone knows what he is talking about.

In french "sang" mean blood, but it don't seem to be that.

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Apr 2019, 4:11 pm

sang means despondency ..

https://youtu.be/dVUmSgzgOqs

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 4:19 pm

Odd ... the adjective "sanguine" means cheerful and optimistic ... while the verb "sang" is the past tense for "sing".

I think that English is not the OP's first language.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2019, 7:52 pm

Xi wants capitalism in the end .. let's have him not ! but things are beyond him too ..

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2019, 8:03 am

eilishbillie987 wrote:

what happened to the most superior form of human civilization that is capitalism, in the 21st century ?

the global realization that besides communism, there was also religious/ethnic nationalism still alive and kicking. People have forgotten that over all the "liberal democracy vs. communism" cold war situation.

and then the realization that capitalism isn't actually working that well.

and finally, the realization that democracy and neoliberalism are actually, well, not mutually exclusive, but in the neoliberal order, politics isn't supposed to interfere with the market. but we already know that the markets are not perfect. And markets aren't a tool for deciding where to go, only for figuring out how to do it efficiently (and incentivises externalization of costs, so ... markets aren't perfect for that, either)

so: first we had an image of the world that was too simplified. then the lies we were telling ourselves blew up in our faces. then we realized that to sustain these lies, we had handed over all power to change anything.

now we're all depressed.