Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 4:58 pm

A peaceful anarchist, but still an anarchist. I hate our government. I have contempt for both the left and right, conservatives and liberals, Republicans and Democrats.

So yeah. :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 5:04 pm

An anarchist, in its purest definition, is someone who doesn't believe in any sort of government, whatsoever.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 5:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
An anarchist, in its purest definition, is someone who doesn't believe in any sort of government, whatsoever.

Exaaactly! :P

People don't need corrupt leaders who feed them lies and treat them like sheep. Why should the common man risk his life and his sanity fighting in BS wars when the only people who truly benefit from them are the greedy corporations and the fat cat policians who start them and then lie to their countries about the REAL reasons why wars are being fought?

We dont need governments, we just need to learn to look out for ourselves and each other.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 5:53 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

People don't need corrupt leaders who feed them lies and treat them like sheep. Why should the common man risk his life and his sanity fighting in BS wars when the only people who truly benefit from them are the greedy corporations and the fat cat policians who start them and then lie to their countries about the REAL reasons why wars are being fought?

We dont need governments, we just need to learn to look out for ourselves and each other.

Not exactly. Without government we would be killing each-other more so than we already are. The policing system is what holds crime back, without them we would be in complete chaos.

It would be nice if that weren't true, sadly it is. Humans can be some very fowl creatures capable of stooping to the lowest of levels.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 5:59 pm

Crimadella wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Not exactly. Without government we would be killing each-other more so than we already are. The policing system is what holds crime back, without them we would be in complete chaos.

It would be nice if that weren't true, sadly it is. Humans can be some very fowl creatures capable of stooping to the lowest of levels.

Governments murder people all the time too and they get away with it. They don't really look out for us as much as they lead us to believe they do.

You're going to have evil humans who are out to get you no matter what and governments give some of them the right to hurt you and your loved ones with absolutely no reprecussions whatsoever. Just look at the CIA and all their BS!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 6:13 pm

Noam Chomsky is a self-professed anarchist. Here's an interesting article where he dispels some of the misconceptions many have about anarchism.

https://bigthink.com/politics-current-a ... belltitem1

Oscar Meyer Lansky

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 6:20 pm

^ I am against violence (mostly).

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 6:22 pm

Me too.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 6:36 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Governments murder people all the time too and they get away with it. They don't really look out for us as much as they lead us to believe they do.

You're going to have evil humans who are out to get you no matter what and governments give some of them the right to hurt you and your loved ones with absolutely no reprecussions whatsoever. Just look at the CIA and all their BS!

I understand what you mean, and no, I don't think a lot of them really care, they care more about protecting their wealth and power. Still though, people like to conquer, without a government, we would have small 'groups' constantly at war with each-other. I know you can say we already have that, to me it seems that it would be on a much more massive scale and because we were not a unified government in cooperation(the states) we would have constant battles, people trying to gain more control and more territory. Like within China's brutal history, it makes for good Kung-Fu movies, but I'm sure it was quite horrible to live through. Also, other nations would see this as a target to conquer. Notice how all civilizations around the globe have been conquered and formed governments, with only an incredibly small fraction of exceptions(like people living off on some island, not too knowledgeable to the so called civilized world)

But I will say, as I have been lately, the only way I feel that we will escape all this suffering and hate is to create an 'real' equal wealth system, equal as in no one has 'more' wealth than another. That's the only thing I can rely on to feel better, though I'm most certain it will never happen in my life time, I can only pray that I die before things get too out of control. As the wealth gap between a fraction of the 1% and the rest of us grows, and it is at a rapid rate, things are most definitely going to get much worse.

Just imagine it though, a world where all neighborhoods are good, where parents have time to spend with there kids as they grow up, all schools are free with the best education, a nation of people working together whom actually care about each other and greed is a thing of the past. It's so sad that we live in this s**t hole system, knowing that all we had to do is rid our greedy ways and we could all have great lives and flourish way better than the greed system we have, where one can be so foolish to actually think that 'competition' is the only driver for creation and exploration, what a load of crap. We are human, if we all had the best of opportunities and equal wealth, who would want to live a life of boredom? People tend to love to learn things, that's how we got to this point. The truth is, our current system of free market, competition, winners and looser, is preventing our growth, not helping our growth.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 7:19 pm

Hmmm good points you have. But I still hate the US government with a passion. Even if it was a threat against my own wellbeing I would not shed one tear for our atrocious government if we were to suddenly collapse and each state was left to fend for themselves.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 4:15 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
A peaceful anarchist, but still an anarchist. I hate our government. I have contempt for both the left and right, conservatives and liberals, Republicans and Democrats.

I hate this life system...
What does that make me? 8O

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 4:37 am

Pepe wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Suicidal? :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 8:42 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Pepe wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Nope...
Not at this stage... :wink:

It makes me aloof or divorced from a system I despise and caused me to abdicate from humanity...
Well, I guess that makes me a Vulcan, now that I think about it... :mrgreen:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 8:47 am

Pepe wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Pepe wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Nope...
Not at this stage... :wink:

It makes me aloof or divorced from a system I despise and caused me to abdicate from humanity...
Well, I guess that makes me a Vulcan, now that I think about it... :mrgreen:

I'm notvdivorced yet, more like emotionally seperated. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

anarchy (n):

1a) absence of government
1b) a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority
1c) a utopian* society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

2a) absence or denial of any authority or established order
2b) absence of order / disorder

(*The paradox about utopian anarchy is that it cannot exist without controlled single-mindedness of its citizens.)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 9:35 am

Fnord wrote:
anarchy (n):

1a) absence of government
1b) a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority
1c) a utopian* society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

2a) absence or denial of any authority or established order
2b) absence of order / disorder

(*The paradox about utopian anarchy is that it cannot exist without controlled single-mindedness of its citizens.)