Why do autistics support right wing policies?

Page 4 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Apr 2019, 3:26 pm

^^^^Not particularly safe either. You never know when the next mass shooting will take place in the US.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 3:30 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
^^^^Not particularly safe either. You never know when the next mass shooting will take place in the US.

Hahaha true! What I meant is we never really have to put up with foreign invaders during war because we have such a powerful military. But we do have high crime and of course a couple of terrorist attacks lately. :lol:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 3:50 pm

Fnord wrote:
TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Let me put it like this: both Hilary and Trump hate the lower class (which is me). The liberal elitists and the conservative elitists both hate the poor and the mentally impaired (which is me)...
Not just you, but the rest of us, too.

I'm coming to believe that the only significant difference between the elitists of both the Left And the Right is that those on the Left want people like us to be dependent on the government, while people on the Right want us to be dependent on the corporations.

Eventually, however, there may be even less of distinction between the government and the corporations that run it -- maybe none at all.

Me! Me! Me! Do you mind? I'm talking about Me! :lol: :P

But yeah, I think you are absolutely right.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:03 pm

But why the hell would Aspies who are surviving off of disability benefits want to side with those who seek to take away these things away from all of us? That's what I do not understand.

Most who are struggling financially don't...
Most are pragmatic and support the party which gives them the best support...
Simples...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:13 pm

They do not have the best interest for me or anybody else like me. If we were beasts in the wild they would have eaten me and the rest of us here on WP.

Autistics taste better than neurotypicals, agreed...

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:24 pm

Financial assistance fills an immediate need. There's a bigger picture to consider...Rhetorical: which party is or would be more favorable to eugenics?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:55 pm

envirozentinel wrote:

There’s a 99.9999999% chance it won’t happen to you. Every time your leave your house you’repre likely to get struck by lightning or get killed in a car crash etc.
You don’t seem to worried about either nor do I bet you’re out buying lottery tickets which is something else more likely to happen. Only 10,000 people die a year from guns and 3/4 of that is justified defense. So 3,000 from murder of which most is gang related. I’m more worried about being hit by a car(nearly happens every day I work) or getting mugged then I am of being in a mass shooting. I more worried about medical mistakes which happen way more often, yet people go to hospitals and doctors which is beyond me, same that people fly.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:58 pm

Magna wrote:
Financial assistance fills an immediate need. There's a bigger picture to consider...Rhetorical: which party is or would be more favorable to eugenics?

Democrats. They supported it in the 1930s they still support it today, abortion is part of it. Aborting those who are not normal, only a matter of time until it’s extended to adults and children. The hard core republicans on other hand would only want us to be cut off from government aid and left to live or die based on our own abilities.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 6:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
Magna wrote:

Democrats. They supported it in the 1930s they still support it today, abortion is part of it. Aborting those who are not normal, only a matter of time until it’s extended to adults and children. The hard core republicans on other hand would only want us to be cut off from government aid and left to live or die based on our own abilities.

Which might lead to a violent and bloody revolution similar to the French Revolution where the poor and starving overthrew the rich. After all our countrymen have guns. ;)

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2019, 8:55 pm

Or the Russian, but nice idea Revenge. :D

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:09 pm

breaks0 wrote:

Another good example. :lol:

I feel sorry for that princess Anastasia though. She was just a kid. :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:58 pm

sly279 wrote:
Magna wrote:

Which might lead to a violent and bloody revolution similar to the French Revolution where the poor and starving overthrew the rich. After all our countrymen have guns. ;)

And why do you think politicians on both sides are working so hard to ban all guns and remove other rights as well?
Once they ban guns and freedom of speech they’re just do whatever they want and we can’t even talk about it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:00 pm

breaks0 wrote:

Another good example. :lol:

I feel sorry for that princess Anastasia though. She was just a kid. :(

Whole royal family wasn’t bad he just put the wrong person in charge while he went off to personal lead the war. He should have been a coward like other rules and stayed home to run things.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:09 pm

sly279 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Magna wrote:

And why do you think politicians on both sides are working so hard to ban all guns and remove other rights as well?
Once they ban guns and freedom of speech they’re just do whatever they want and we can’t even talk about it.

Oh maybe I should have mentioned this earlier but I'm not against gun rights. :wink:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 11:19 pm

You were in the past.
Currently trump has been the only thing saving our rights. Probably couldn’t even own a stick under Hillary by now.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm

Would be kinda hard to enforce if you live in the woods!

"oh, no, here come the Stick Police!" :lol:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/