Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Weirdness
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Aug 2019, 1:46 am

Besides the many other things in societies that indicate this, specifically drug prohibition must be from a deep-seated hatred of others. The amount of people that die is obscene, and yet nearly all of them wouldn't have if they could be sure of purity. Fentanyl kills many because their governments hate them, politicians voted in merely to kill their own citizens. But see e.g. the specific case of Scotland, which I think is so outrageous a war would be justified it seems to me, certainly more so than many wars in history. Their government actually does want to change their legal status, and yet the Westminster bastards would rather masturbate to the piles of dead people. Some years ago they practically made flower smelling illegal in this laboratory of insanity, with their stupid phobia of anything that dares to alter consciousness, but when it's even more maddening is when people die even when a whole section of society wants to stop it. Wars were waged for thrones, ridiculously... wars would be almost rational if it could result in saving hundreds of lives from being murdered by law, though...

bhawk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Aug 2019, 2:47 am

If you look at the statistics of poppy production in Afghanistan before and since american occupation, you will see a drastic rise in production. They have literally helped the poppy growers while knowing that the majority of the heroin produced from it will end up in the west, killing people and destroying lives.
Money is all that matters.
As an old boss of mine used to say, the only thing thats cheap in life is life itself