What would an American Dictatorship be like?

Page 2 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:56 pm

Oh sly... I really do feel sorry for you. I mean that, not trying to be insulting. You really don't understand how f****d our country is.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 7:20 pm

After Trump ruins this country he will take his wealth and his family and attempt to flee. Just like Mussollini and Claretta attempted to flee Italy during World War 2, or Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI attempted to flee France during the French Revolution.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 7:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
Let me put it simply. Trump has turned Americans against each other. Why do you suppose that is? What do Republicans and Democrats gain out of hating each other to the point of wanting violence?

Only Trump aka 'The Devil' gets anything out of this BS.

No he didn’t. The left just hates anyone who doesn’t think like them or so what they say to do. They have a “your either with me or anagint me attitude” but it’s actually “do what I say or you’re a Nazi” this attitude is why trump was elected people were fed up with it and doubling down only on it only ensures he’ll win 2020

Trump has inspired hatred of Latinos with his talk about them being drug dealers, rapists, and murderers - - and yes, there have been plenty of Anti-Latino incidents since Trump's election, many not only violent but even lethal.
White nationalists have crawled out from under their rocks in force, feeling they can express their hate and bigotry openly.
Trump has been feeding into the "Great Replacement" racist/nativist fantasy that brown people will come here and breed whites out.
He's making it much harder for legal immigrants to come here, meaning less brown people even if they are the professionals and wealthy he wants.
Trump supporter and professional douchebag, Rep. Steve King of Iowa, has been supporting this idiocy.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 7:58 pm

Once they literally start commiting genocide on all brown and black people in this country, THEN can I call him a Nazi?

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 9:30 pm

I mean seriously, I'm worried here. My dad was very much a dark-skinned Hawaiian. What if I got shot up or murdered by some white supremacist psychopath? :|

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 9:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Let me put it simply. Trump has turned Americans against each other. Why do you suppose that is? What do Republicans and Democrats gain out of hating each other to the point of wanting violence?

No he didn’t. The left just hates anyone who doesn’t think like them or so what they say to do. They have a “your either with me or anagint me attitude” but it’s actually “do what I say or you’re a Nazi” this attitude is why trump was elected people were fed up with it and doubling down only on it only ensures he’ll win 2020

Trump has inspired hatred of Latinos with his talk about them being drug dealers, rapists, and murderers - - and yes, there have been plenty of Anti-Latino incidents since Trump's election, many not only violent but even lethal.
White nationalists have crawled out from under their rocks in force, feeling they can express their hate and bigotry openly.
Trump has been feeding into the "Great Replacement" racist/nativist fantasy that brown people will come here and breed whites out.
He's making it much harder for legal immigrants to come here, meaning less brown people even if they are the professionals and wealthy he wants.
Trump supporter and professional douchebag, Rep. Steve King of Iowa, has been supporting this idiocy.

And yet a lot of legal Latinos support him and don’t support illegal immigration, cause they worked hard to immigrate and become citizens.

Being anti illegal immigration isn’t racist. Making illegal Immigration out to be about one race is racist.

Hoping the fence isn’t legal immigration dude.

Why do you make legal breaking and entering into your house so hard? You should remove your door to make getting into your house easier, it’s racist if you don’t.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 10:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

And yet a lot of legal Latinos support him and don’t support illegal immigration, cause they worked hard to immigrate and become citizens.

Being anti illegal immigration isn’t racist. Making illegal Immigration out to be about one race is racist.

Why do you make legal breaking and entering into your house so hard? You should remove your door to make getting into your house easier, it’s racist if you don’t.

You're right, we should find better ways of combating illegal immigration. I just don't think locking children up in concentration camps is the appropriate way to do it.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 10:10 pm

Speaking of 'Latinos for Trump', in the Antebellum South in places like New Orleans there were black slaves who bought their way to freedom and would purchase their own plantations and buying their own people as slaves.

Does that justify slavery?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 10:45 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Some Latinos support Trump. Most are aware that illegal is code for Latino. It's gone beyond being against illegal immigration, and in fact provides a pretext for justifying prejudice.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 11:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Some Latinos support Trump. Most are aware that illegal is code for Latino. It's gone beyond being against illegal immigration, and in fact provides a pretext for justifying prejudice.

I agree, and Trump is also making it impossible for already legal immigrants to keep their green cards.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2019, 12:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I agree, and Trump is also making it impossible for already legal immigrants to keep their green cards.

Indeed. The only immigrants Trump wants are Aryan types, or just those brown or black people coming with material wealth and a profession.
As many of our ancestors came here without a pot to urinate in, and very often as refugees fleeing from somewhere else, if Trump's plans for immigration were in place back then, many of us wouldn't be here today.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2019, 1:03 am

think of the later part of the wilson administration. alien and sedition act. that kind of quasi-fascism would be a taste of things to come. history may not exactly repeat itself, but it surely rhymes.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2019, 6:45 am

"It is what will come to pass, if we should fail."

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2019, 11:40 am

I wonder what will become of me once America turns into a true dictatorship? I've said so much s**t about Trump and his supporters on his internet that they'll probably send America's equivalent to the secret police after me and have me tortured and killed. :|

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Aug 2019, 11:56 am

I can't see the US of A actually becoming a dictatorship. And it's not "his" internet...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm

I wonder what will become of me once America turns into a true dictatorship? I've said so much s**t about Trump and his supporters on his internet that they'll probably send America's equivalent to the secret police after me and have me tortured and killed. :|

WP doubtlessly would be taken down.