What would an American Dictatorship be like?

Page 1 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:04 pm

Trump is playing both the Democrats and the Republicans like puppets in order to dictator.

It saddens me that so many people fail to realize that. The Germans didn't truly understand what Hitler was doing to their country until it was too late, just like us. History is repeating itself.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:16 pm

Education time boys and girls!

Imagine that the man represents The Far Right, the woman represents The Far Left, and The Devil represents Donald Trump. The Devil is turning the man against the woman by burning him with the flames of hate and fear. Telling him that this woman represents the free press and the immigrants all being out to get him. The woman fights back against the aggressive man who attacks her spreading the hate and fear from right to left, and the woman tempts him to hate her and fear her even more with her fruits of claims that he is a sexist racist Nazi monster wanting to hurt and control her and support The Devil (Trump). But in truth they are BOTH chained to The Devil and are BOTH doing his evil dirty work. Just as Republicans and Democrats are both trapped under Trump's rule and the more they verbally and physically attack each other with riots, physical assaults, and shootings/killings the happier The Devil, I mean Trump is.

Does this make ANY sense? :evil:

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:30 pm

Let me put it simply. Trump has turned Americans against each other. Why do you suppose that is? What do Republicans and Democrats gain out of hating each other to the point of wanting violence?

Only Trump aka 'The Devil' gets anything out of this BS.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:33 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
DanielW wrote:
The real question should be how would it be any different than it is now.

Because at the moment we still have the right to choose our president. If Trump succeeds in making himself "President for Life" then it will officially be a dictatorship.

Actually, we don't - not from the individual standpoint. Our president is not chosen by popular vote. Electoral votes can be manipulated, through re-districting, and voter supression and or voter apathy...or any number of other ways.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:35 pm

DanielW wrote:
DanielW wrote:

Because at the moment we still have the right to choose our president. If Trump succeeds in making himself "President for Life" then it will officially be a dictatorship.

Actually, we don't - not from the individual standpoint. Our president is not chosen by popular vote. Electoral votes can be manipulated, through re-districting, and voter supression and or voter apathy...or any number of other ways.

We're still not a true Dictatorship, yet...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:40 pm

Let me put it simply. Trump has turned Americans against each other. Why do you suppose that is? What do Republicans and Democrats gain out of hating each other to the point of wanting violence?

No he didn’t. The left just hates anyone who doesn’t think like them or so what they say to do. They have a “your either with me or anagint me attitude” but it’s actually “do what I say or you’re a Nazi” this attitude is why trump was elected people were fed up with it and doubling down only on it only ensures he’ll win 2020

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:42 pm

sly279 wrote:

No he didn’t. The left just hates anyone who doesn’t think like them or so what they say to do. They have a “your either with me or anagint me attitude” but it’s actually “do what I say or you’re a Nazi” this attitude is why trump was elected people were fed up with it and doubling down only on it only ensures he’ll win 2020

So you hate the left for that.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:43 pm

DanielW wrote:
DanielW wrote:

You’d feel differently if republicans had the slight majority you’d be praising the electoral college. Democrats loved it in past elections when republicans won popular vote but democrats won electoral.

It’s a system meant to protect all Americans and the minority. We are a republic and republics protect minority from mob rule(pure democracy)
In a democracy if 51% vote to hang the other 49% they get to do it in republic they can’t.

Or as they say a pure democracy is 3 wolves and a sheep voting what to have for dinner, doesn’t seem fair for the sheep.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:45 pm

sly279 wrote:

So you hate the left for that.

For dividing our nation worse then it was in the 60s yes. For bringing use closer and close to a actual civil war yes, for causing a cold civil war we are currently in yes.

Maybe if more people were like it’s ok you don’t support my policies we both have right to disagree instead of “ you disagree so you’re a Nazi”

Don’t get how you can’t blame the right and centrist like myself for not supporting the group who calls them nazis for disagreeing.

Last edited by sly279 on 15 Aug 2019, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:46 pm

DanielW wrote:
DanielW wrote:

It certainly FEELS like one...Presidents don't need to hold rallies...thats a dictator's hallmark.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:48 pm

To anyone who claims to be a Christain understand that Christ is supposed to be Love and The Devil is supposed to be Hate.

Trump has NOT been making any effort to spread love in this country. You can deny it and defend it all you want, but it is what it is. I can only pray that somebody stops this madness.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:48 pm

DanielW wrote:
DanielW wrote:
DanielW wrote:

It certainly FEELS like one...Presidents don't need to hold rallies...thats a dictator's hallmark.

I’m
Except most all of them did.
Obama, Clinton, fdr, Kennedy, and any other president running for election or reelection.

Trumps Doing the same exact things Obama and every president before him did so he’s a Nazi but they weren’t.
:roll:

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:50 pm

He pretty much IS like a nazi. Sorry but not sorry.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:50 pm

To anyone who claims to be a Christain understand that Christ is supposed to be Love and The Devil is supposed to be Hate.

Trump has NOT been making any effort to spread love in this country. You can deny it and defend it all you want, but it is what it is. I can only pray that somebody stops this madness.

So why do you hate trump if your suppose to show love to others?

Yes he has he saved millions, he’s brought jobs back. Sorry but being anti illegal immigration isn’t hate.

Open borders would be hell.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:52 pm

He pretty much IS like a nazi. Sorry but not sorry.

Then Obama is pretty much a Nazi too then.
Wow America’s first black Nazi now he’s set two records :roll:

You’d be super shocked to meet a real Nazi. Go visit the death camps , watch some documentaries. By calling trump a Nazi it belittles all the victims of the nazis.

Like comparing rape to stealing an Apple.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2019, 6:56 pm

Oh sly... I really do feel sorry for you. I mean that, not trying to be insulting. You really don't understand how f****d our country is.