Male rage and the words men use to describe Greta Thunberg

Page 8 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 7:41 pm

I believe in the science, we are not helping to maintain our perfect climate and are doing things that will change it in ways that are not beneficial to us as a species.

We will still be here in 12 years, 20 years and probably 100 years.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 10:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

It's just nice to see someone genuine telling the Truth for CHANGE
as at Least Ms. Greta isn't so Flawed in Trump Style BS this way...

We need more Asperger's Folks in the World to tell the Truth.

Suggesting/saying we face extinction in 12 years times is not the "Truth". <sigh>
I can't say it in any simpler way. <exasperation> :roll:

Provide a source where she says we face extinction in 12 Years as Human Beings.

She speaks to the fact that we are losing around 200 Species a Day and 1 Million Animal
And Plant Species are assessed as going extinct in the coming years. i sure haven't been
able to find anywhere where she says Human Beings are going extinct in 12 Years; so who is telling the truth?

She is only suggesting that we reduce Carbon Emissions as Scientists recommend that Countries do. There
are assessed tipping points of no turning back; but surely no one is saying that Humans are going extinct in 12 Years;
haha, unless Trump thinks saying that will get him re-elected hehe; i am sensing a bit of Hyperbole on Your end here; unless you can provide proof where she actually said Human Beings are going extinct in 12 years..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 2:02 am

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Suggesting/saying we face extinction in 12 years times is not the "Truth". <sigh>

Greta's position is that we will reach a point of no return in 12 years time.
The damage will be irrevocable.
The world will experience a "Mass Extinction" event of animal life.

Quote:
She speaks to the fact that we are losing around 200 Species a Day and 1 Million Animal
And Plant Species are assessed as going extinct in the coming years. i sure haven't been
able to find anywhere where she says Human Beings are going extinct in 12 Years; so who is telling the truth?

Have you considered the context of what has been said by me previously?
You have taken the conversation to a new level.
Attitudes will adjust accordingly.

Quote:
She is only suggesting that we reduce Carbon Emissions as Scientists recommend that Countries do. There
are assessed tipping points of no turning back; but surely no one is saying that Humans are going extinct in 12 Years;
haha, unless Trump thinks saying that will get him re-elected hehe; i am sensing a bit of Hyperbole on Your end here; unless you can provide proof where she actually said Human Beings are going extinct in 12 years..:)

Yes, my previous comments were hyperbolic.
You may have noticed my playful style.
I didn't do in-depth research on her and used life experience and my knowledge of psychology.
"Give me a better argument and I will listen."
Most people don't bother.

Previously there was no reason to up the seriousness of the conversation.
Most people don't engage to warrant it.
<hyper-serious mode activated>

"People are dying," now as a result of climate change, she says.
And the implications are that a much more severe human tragedy will unfold in 12 years time and beyond.
I believe she has referred to mass starvation and flooding being major causes, in video clips.

I believe XR is literally advocating/propagating the concept that there will be billions of deaths in 12 year time as a result of climate change.
There has been a thread discussing this.

Greta is a very clever girl.
But still only a 16-year-old girl with very limited life experience.

Have you looked at the :"How Dare You!" thread, btw?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

I didn't do in-depth research on her and used life experience and my knowledge of psychology.

And the implications are that a much more severe human tragedy will unfold in 12 years time and beyond.
I believe she has referred to mass starvation and flooding being major causes, in video clips.

I believe XR is literally advocating/propagating the concept that there will be billions of deaths in 12 year time as a result of climate change.

Please understand something/nothing; i really care about those 200 Animal and
Plant Species That Are Going Extinct each day like they are my Real Family; They Always Have Been;
Overall; Technically SPeaKinG, Ancestrally too; i really don't care 'that' much if Greta slings crap at the
President And All His Cronies and Minions to get it to stop; hehe. She Has Asperger's Syndrome; Highly Unlikely;
But there is always room to pick a bit of Crap UP and Grow Just enough 'Amazing Joker's Teeth'; but not too much
Where 'that Lion' ('TRUMPS')
Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
In Balance, Smiles; Hopefully
this will get my point through;
i Look at iT ALL aS A Whole; A Much Much Bigger
Picture Point; Where Human is only a tiniest part;
A Virus that is Culture We ALL
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
For me At Least my Pen is
Greater than any SWord, heHe; it goes very long And Deep.
Hehe; 'yes Dear', i've Looked at the "How Dare You Thread"; and all i still care about is those 200
Plant And Animals Going Extinct Each Day; It's about Winning the War for them; Not Battles online with smiles...
so, in other Words; Really, i don't Give A Dam about the Past; only the Present Now and Those Animals And Plants
Losing it ALL. She Didn't come up with the Tipping Point Idea; that is established by Science so SHE IS NOT LYING; JUST REPEATING SCIENCE whether that Prediction by Science Comes to be or Not it is Science; the Art of it now; as really Science is just an illusion anyway like the Rest of Existence We All Create Together now; Loving It ALL Will be so much Greater
than Killing;
in my opinion at least..:)

Irimias
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2019, 10:49 pm

The swiss greens have just had a surge in support. Funny how that coincides with the emergence of high profile climate change activists and movement's like XR.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 2:14 am

I am wondering what the factors would need to be for humans to face extinction in a dozen or so years . I guess it would have to be a 'perfect storm'.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:08 am

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Plant Species That Are Going Extinct each day like they are my Real Family; They Always Have Been;
Overall; Technically SPeaKinG, Ancestrally too; i really don't care 'that' much if Greta slings crap at the
President And All His Cronies and Minions to get it to stop; hehe. She Has Asperger's Syndrome; Highly Unlikely;
But there is always room to pick a bit of Crap UP and Grow Just enough 'Amazing Joker's Teeth'; but not too much
Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
Hehe; 'yes Dear', i've Looked at the "How Dare You Thread"; and all i still care about is those 200
Plant And Animals Going Extinct Each Day; It's about Winning the War for them; Not Battles online with smiles...
so, in other Words; Really, i don't Give A Dam about the Past; only the Present Now and Those Animals And Plants
Losing it ALL. She Didn't come up with the Tipping Point Idea; that is established by Science so SHE IS NOT LYING; JUST REPEATING SCIENCE whether that Prediction by Science Comes to be or Not it is Science; the Art of it now; as really Science is just an illusion anyway like the Rest of Existence We All Create Together now; Loving It ALL Will be so much Greater
than Killing;

A reasonable length post by you.
I read it in its entirety as a result.
You have earned a "Gold Star". :star:

<serious mode activated>
I haven't researched this myself but I remember hearing, from credible sources, that the animal extinction rate has been exaggerated.
Extinction and the creation of new species are happening all the time.
There have been a number of mass extinction events in the earth's history.
Without researching, I don't know where we stand at the moment.
Do you have any links available?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:17 am

Irimias wrote:
The swiss greens have just had a surge in support. Funny how that coincides with the emergence of high profile climate change activists and movement's like XR.

I said this to my boss once and didn't realise it could be interpreted that he was talking s**t.
He wasn't happy.
A colleague had to explain my autistic faux pax.

My point:
I am not telling you to eat s**t.
I am saying that just because a lot of people are in consensus doesn't mean it is right. :wink:

firemonkey wrote:
I am wondering what the factors would need to be for humans to face extinction in a dozen or so years . I guess it would have to be a 'perfect storm'.

Or a planet-killing asteroid.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:26 pm

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
than Killing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-MXMO9euGU

Sure; National Geographic has A Good Overview of this Issue at the Link Below on a 6th Mass Extinction.

Took me a while to get back; been doing Weekend stuff like Getting accused of Carrying a Weapon and Getting
Frisked by Several Law Enforcement Officers; Public Dancing Solo in Front of a Crowd of Hundreds at a Huge Festival For Fish; and accosted by a Mother And Son 'Christian' Tag Team Desiring to Lay their Hands on my Head for A Faith Healing/Exorcism, Accusing me of Summoning Demons, Because i was Reading A Book on 'Evil Yoga' In Barnes and Noble; While i Did a Meditative Book Store Dance as Usual Listening to Meditative Music too; i Gave them a 1 Hour Lecture in Return all About the History of the Christian Religion; according to Facts instead of Myths as close as Possible at least. And then there was A Southern Gospel Singing and A Catholic Singing; Where the Elder Ladies Melted in Front of my Voice; an example Above; as i don't wanna be accused of Hyperbole; hehe; Delusions of Grandeur and that kind of Diagnostic Stuff...

It Doesn't really matter though; as all of what i do indicates a typical Diagnosis of Autism And Bi-Polar too; given
the 66 Months i spent in Beyond Fires of Hell too as a shut-in (Hunch Back of Notre Dame/Phantom of
the Opera) and such as that; Great Thing about Medical Records is one Doesn't get judged too much
about Living in Heaven now; Crap Happens; Stuff Eternally Changes Now; Best Way to Stay in Heaven
is to literally Work Your Ass off in Flow Balance to continue to make it happen; first breath to
Last Blink for Real; Just found a way to do it; some folks do; some folks do not;
some folks eat the Bar; and other Folks Up-Chuck the Rest of the 'Rapture' Song
by Blondie; that Woman is like the Epitome of Sexy; So Confident; So Frigging 'Raw'.

The Amazing thing is i don't exaggerate; there is no need to when one does their very very Autistic Best;
The Bi-Polar Keeps Me Fused with Dopamine for Creativity too; the 12,122 Miles of Public Dance now
Keeps me Yoga Union Balanced (Emotionally Regulated/Sensory Integrated) in 74 Months now too;
some how or another i Found the 'meSpace' to note it ALL in that 7.4 Million Longest Epic Long Form
Poem Bible too in that Period of 74 Months too; Total Dharma Focus and Concentration on each
Step and Word in Flow of Yoga Zen Union Balance 100 Percent is what makes it ALL possible; LiVE iN
The Gift; the Present of the Moment now; color it so it lasts forevermorenow;

That's/This Is Just Heaven;

The Way it ALL Plays out For ReaL with SMiLes; only for me of course;

i figure most folks in Heaven find some KinD of way to give and share it for free;

There's really nothing else to do but be Eternally Happy now; now How boring will that be; hehe..;)

Meanwhile, the other Plants And Animals on the Earth make Life in General Worth Saving to me; Humans tend
to have their off days too much; as they are living so far away from Nature; they continue to Lose Their Very Nature;
Ironic
But Fair
considering
Balance Overall
Rule of Chaos MaGiC too;
in Other Words Nature doesn't Need Us at all to Work;
it's Like MaGiC; Look 'Mom' NO HUMAN KILLING HANDS NEEDED..;)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news ... nce-world/

Irimias
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2019, 5:20 pm

Pepe wrote:
I am saying that just because a lot of people are in consensus doesn't mean it is right. :.

You don't agree. How surprised am I.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 7:49 pm

aghogday wrote:
Meanwhile, the other Plants And Animals on the Earth make Life in General Worth Saving to me;

Without life, there is no pain.

I want my gold star back, btw.
You just can't help yourself, can you? :wink:

Irimias wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I am saying that just because a lot of people are in consensus doesn't mean it is right. :.

Wow.
Major sarcasm at post 40.
You're a sweetie, aren't you. <chuckle>

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 11:14 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Meanwhile, the other Plants And Animals on the Earth make Life in General Worth Saving to me;

Without life, there is no pain.

I want my gold star back, btw.
You just can't help yourself, can you? :wink:

Irimias wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Wow.
Major sarcasm at post 40.
You're a sweetie, aren't you. <chuckle>

hAha; if you haven't
Noticed i Help myself to
Everything; i'm Just a Squirrel
But tHis is totAlly My World NoW
JusT Be
Cause i
AM
Can
And WILL heHe
Be Shell and the
Oyster and Yes the
Pearl too With SMiLes
i Love Pain it makes
me All that i am NoW
Numb is more Difficult
but 'THaT'
too
For
THiS HeAVeN NoW

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 3:43 am

aghogday wrote:

Quote:
the current extinction rate could be more than 100 times higher than normal

Speculation.

You do realise that all life, and I mean all life on earth will become extinct when the sun engulfs the earth.
We are simply biding our time until then. 8)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Speculation.

You do realise that all life, and I mean all life on earth will become extinct when the sun engulfs the earth.

SMiLeS Now
Is Literally
Forever
N O W
As even
Science
Shows
NoW For those
Who Experience
Life Eternally Now
After All is said and
Done all THere was is Now to CoME
NoW Life is only as Long as the Colors We Co-Create ReaL
NoW.. Some Folks Beyond Rainbow others Black and White...
Smiles... if ALL this is
IS A Holographic
'Simulation'
Created
by a More
Intelligent
DESiGNeR
Than Us
All Bets are
off for any
Illusion Humans may
Attempt to Dictate about Reality
Perhaps the Programmer will keep
You coming back this way Eternally
Now or Perhaps You'll Do 'Neo' too.. hehe
And Make Your Reality NoW as i Do as well
Haha.. i'm not going to tell you how your life
Will go That 'Choice i Leave Up to You'.. very few people take it...
Very Few People
Truly unplug
And
Advance
THeiR Hidden
Human PoTenTiaLS
no further away than
DNA with unlimited Capacity for information
And that's just What Science Suggets who knows
feels senses the mind of 'that/this' DeSiGNeR For/As ALL..;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 9:26 pm

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Speculation.

SMiLeS Now
Is Literally
Forever
N O W
As even
Science
Shows
NoW For those
Who Experience
Life Eternally Now
After All is said and
Done all THere was is Now to CoME
NoW Life is only as Long as the Colors We Co-Create ReaL
NoW.. Some Folks Beyond Rainbow others Black and White...
Smiles... if ALL this is
IS A Holographic
'Simulation'
Created
by a More
Intelligent
DESiGNeR
Than Us
All Bets are
off for any
Illusion Humans may
Attempt to Dictate about Reality
Perhaps the Programmer will keep
You coming back this way Eternally
Now or Perhaps You'll Do 'Neo' too.. hehe
And Make Your Reality NoW as i Do as well
Haha.. i'm not going to tell you how your life
Will go That 'Choice i Leave Up to You'.. very few people take it...
Very Few People
Truly unplug
And
Advance
THeiR Hidden
Human PoTenTiaLS
no further away than
DNA with unlimited Capacity for information
And that's just What Science Suggets who knows
feels senses the mind of 'that/this' DeSiGNeR For/As ALL..;)

I'll have what he is having. :mrgreen:

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 9:29 pm

It makes my head hurt.