Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2019, 3:29 pm

Despite the garbage stories about the world's most persecuted journalist, there's no real proof for it.

We hear the lying media say that he was 'smearing s**t up the walls', well given the Ecuadorian Embassy he was in was swamped with cameras the evidence would have been provided. Then there's the 'rape case'. Every single time the press use that word they are lying. There was never any rape case, he was wanted for questioning and was questioned by the first prosecutor. One of the 'victims' said the police made the case up. The women went to the police because he didn't wear contraception and then refused to get an STD test. I understand his paranoia but he deserved a good slap from the women for these actions. Not thrown in a dungeon forever.

The press which is the mouthpiece of the MIC is just trying to discredit his character and organisation (Wikileaks) which has a 100% record for accuracy.

Assange is a publisher who is being punished for publishing the crimes of the US establishment and mainly because of publishing the crimes of that vile cretin Hillary Clinton. He did not do it on behalf of Russia. Bill Binney (former top code breaker at the NSA) has proven this, that the files were LEAKED not hacked, as the speeds show the files were put onto a device not some outside source hack.

If we want to live in a free society we must defend and protect Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 9:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Despite the garbage stories about the world's most persecuted journalist, there's no real proof for it.

Journalism is in the sewer these days.
What can you do? <shrug>

JohnPowell wrote:
If we want to live in a free society we must defend and protect Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden.

I have heard it said that Julian was responsible for deaths as a result of what he released.
What is the real story?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 1:11 am

That's rubbish. Otherwise he'd be charged for it. He always protects his sources.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 8:07 am

He should have stood trial , where he may have well been found innocent , instead of scuttling off to seek refuge in an Ecuadorian embassy .

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 8:38 am

firemonkey wrote:
He should have stood trial, where he may have well been found innocent , instead of scuttling off to seek refuge in an Ecuadorian embassy.
Even if what the OP says is true, Assange's cowardice is evident.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 11:00 pm

firemonkey wrote:
He should have stood trial , where he may have well been found innocent , instead of scuttling off to seek refuge in an Ecuadorian embassy .

The Amerikans wanted his blood.
So much embarrassment for the little political preciouses. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 11:07 pm

Fnord wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
He should have stood trial, where he may have well been found innocent , instead of scuttling off to seek refuge in an Ecuadorian embassy.

Wrong as usual. :P

It was so funny to read how the politicians would say one thing to the public and another behind closed doors.

Q: What is the difference between a liar, a god damn liar and a politician.
A: Nothing. :mrgreen:

Also:
Hell hath no fury like a politician scorned. 8O

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:35 pm

firemonkey wrote:

Trial for what??????? You obviously know nothing about the case.

And you didn't read my OP!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
firemonkey wrote:

Said from the comfort of one's keyboard.

Assange and Manning are locked up for exposing cowards who sat in the comfort of an apache helicopter and massacred civilians including two Reuters journalists and then fired on the people trying to rescue those who had already been fired on. Assange knew the US wanted his extradited so he did the right thing to seek refuge in the Embassy considering he'd already been questioned over the phony charges.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:42 pm

Murderous military industrial complex < hacking.

That's why I hack a lot. If you're going to hate on hackers, at least know the subject matter.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:47 pm

How is hacking relevant to this thread? Assange never hacked anything.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:18 pm

Assange was & is among the more skilled hackers to ever live, or there would be no WikiLeaks.

Freedom of information is a joke to anyone schilling for the two major American political forces. Hackers just want to learn as much as possible, espionage & leaks are vastly more common than identity theft or spearphishing. Journalism is being inaccurately portrayed by our establishment politicians as mutually exclusive from tech savvy or modernized networks. Freedom of information has nothing to do with media, which is why Assange leveraged so much technology. Hacking is more of a way of life than a crime & you're all more informed as a result. Don't pass this guy off as a cranky journalist with a nice laptop, that's not the truth.

Do your homework, I'm in the middle of mine.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:28 pm

cberg wrote:
Assange was & is among the more skilled hackers to ever live, or there would be no WikiLeaks.

Freedom of information is a joke to anyone schilling for the two major American political forces. Hackers just want to learn as much as possible, espionage & leaks are vastly more common than identity theft or spearphishing. Journalism is being inaccurately portrayed by our establishment politicians as mutually exclusive from tech savvy or modernized networks. Freedom of information has nothing to do with media, which is why Assange leveraged so much technology. Hacking is more of a way of life than a crime & you're all more informed as a result. Don't pass this guy off as a cranky journalist with a nice laptop, that's not the truth.

Do your homework, I'm in the middle of mine.

Obviously you haven't gotten very far with it.

Assange is a publisher, he published leaks or hacks from other sources. He is accused of publishing the Clinton emails that Russia allegedly hacked but the emails were leaked from inside the DNC.

Just a small clue, his site isn't called Wikihacks

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:31 pm

How do you think he kept that site live? Magic?

No, it was skill. Let's say I wanted to publish a dossier of industrial espionage goodies about Samsung; they would hunt me to the ends of the earth.

Credit where it's due: you don't know what you're saying. Thousands of hackers were responsible for WikiLeaks & the name has nothing to do with that.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:44 pm

cberg wrote:
How do you think he kept that site live? Magic?

No, it was skill. Let's say I wanted to publish a dossier of industrial espionage goodies about Samsung; they would hunt me to the ends of the earth.

Credit where it's due: you don't know what you're saying. Thousands of hackers were responsible for WikiLeaks & the name has nothing to do with that.

I suggest you do some real homework. Here's a good start

https://wikileaks.org/What-is-WikiLeaks.html

Please provide some evidence of Wikileaks hacking.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:35 pm

Dude, you're obviously not versed in how the internet works. The routing mess to make WikiLeaks appear as a public site was millions of layers deep.

It's called the onion router & it is totally dependent on the hacking community. Hacker is not a dirty word.