Page 3 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 6:41 am

Biscuitman wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Anyone have 2 Pages in the sweepstakes as to when the first 'nazi' accusation would be thrown around? :lol:

Says the guy who was crying to the mods about me criticising Israel.

Poor derail attempt there. Yours are usually a better standard than that.

Just keep screaming 'nazi' at anything and everything, millennial.

Wasn't a derail. Just wiping out the pretence that you are some happy go lucky. I can still remember you saying "why won't anyone do something?" About me.

I'm shining a light on virtuous liberals who scream and ban about facts they don't like while they now call for journalists to be killed, rejoice in the thought of the British elderly dying off so a democratic vote can be overturned or defend nukes being dropped on civilians. If people don't like being compared to Nazis then stop acting like them.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 3:49 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Anyone have 2 Pages in the sweepstakes as to when the first 'nazi' accusation would be thrown around? :lol:

Wasn't a derail. Just wiping out the pretence that you are some happy go lucky

maybe stop trying to get personal with people, screaming 'nazi' at everything and derailing every thread that goes in a direction you don't like.

anyway, back to the thread topic......

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2019, 4:26 am

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland does not have a future. Soon, we shall leave in the Post British Era. Perhaps, just perhaps, there will be a United Ireland!

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 4:33 am

Metal Rat wrote:
Perhaps, just perhaps, there will be a United Ireland!

I feel a united Ireland is pretty inevitable at some point, though when that might be I haven't a clue. The current WA certainly helps separate NI from Britain so maybe a significant step on that path.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 8:07 am

Biscuitman wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

Wasn't a derail. Just wiping out the pretence that you are some happy go lucky

maybe stop trying to get personal with people, screaming 'nazi' at everything and derailing every thread that goes in a direction you don't like.

anyway, back to the thread topic......

It is others who get personal. I don't need advice from liberals thanks. Maybe people would do well to educate themselves and also not say stuff they wouldn't in real life like salivating over elderly people dying for alleged political benefits. Or rejoice in people being nuked. Or celebrating the destruction of countries. I get upset about people doing that. You snowflaked over facts you didn't like.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 8:55 am

Can you please stop spamming the thread and trying to derail it? Others enjoy these conversations.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 9:17 am

I'm wondering who the real Fascist/Nazi is on this thread. JP gives off clear signs of being that way inclined with his anti liberal rants .

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 10:05 am

can we play fantasy map carve up?

As I am in the South East I propose The People's Republic of Greater Londonland. Financed by The City, and after the inevitable Great North-South War, we would prosper like never before with an endless supply of smashed avocado and cafe's selling bowls of cereal for £5 a pop!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 10:25 am

If Britain can survive the Blitz, it can survive anything....

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 10:59 am

For personal reasons ,i.e. the fear of a permanent Tory government if Scotland opts for independence , I hope Scotland reins back from such a decision.

The negative consequences of permanent Tory government for the disabled and poor, if Scotland opts for independence ,
would be immense.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 11:45 am

Biscuitman wrote:
Can you please stop spamming the thread and trying to derail it? Others enjoy these conversations.

Spamming? :lol: Sorry for bringing back bad memories. It was an interesting thread until someone came along saying old British people need to die.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 11:46 am

firemonkey wrote:
I'm wondering who the real Fascist/Nazi is on this thread. JP gives off clear signs of being that way inclined with his anti liberal rants .

Lots of progressives hate liberals does that make them fascists?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 12:17 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

Spamming? :lol: Sorry for bringing back bad memories. It was an interesting thread until someone came along saying old British people need to die.

If it's no longer interesting, why continue to participate? There's something ironic about the forum's best known troll being so easy to offend.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 12:22 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
firemonkey wrote:

Lots of progressives hate liberals does that make them fascists?

Liberals can lean to the left or right . Progressives are more likely to hate those leaning to the right.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 1:04 pm

firemonkey wrote:
For personal reasons ,i.e. the fear of a permanent Tory government if Scotland opts for independence , I hope Scotland reins back from such a decision.

The negative consequences of permanent Tory government for the disabled and poor, if Scotland opts for independence ,
would be immense.

I have wondered about that before as england obviously votes heavily Tory. I assume the Labour Party as we know it now would would be effectively finished and we would see the emergence of some Tory-Lite centre ground party, cant think who that might be though.....

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 1:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If Britain can survive the Blitz, it can survive anything....

The Blitz was a crime done to the British, by the enemy. It united them against the Nazis.
No one went: oh, they're bombing London, but once London is wiped out, that'll be 350 million pound a week for the NHS.

Thatcherism and the neoliberal order was done to the people by the rich. It's an internal crack between the government and its people.

I don't think the kingdom will stay united for another generation, if the tories win in December.