Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 12:47 pm

I guess if an American Soldier were to murder, rape, or torture me for fun then there will be no justice for me because Trump will simply pardon them.

Remind me again why I shouldn't hate this country? The USA really is becoming the evil empire. :roll:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 12:51 pm

Most American soldiers aren't like that.

Most just want to get their benefits; maybe a few want military glory---but most want to just serve their enlistment time, then move on with their lives.

There are quite a few people who have been in the military right here on WrongPlanet. They wouldn't like it if you claimed that all soldiers are into raping and maiming people.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 12:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Most American soldiers aren't like that.

Most just want to get their benefits; maybe a few want military glory---but most want to just serve their enlistment time, then move on with their lives.

There are quite a few people who have been in the military right here on WrongPlanet. They wouldn't like it if you claimed that all soldiers are into raping and maiming people.

I really don't care. Look, I'm not saying all soldiers are bad people, but when our president is pardoning war criminals saying that our soldiers are supposed to be "killing machines" I think we SHOULD be ashamed of ourselves!

Why aren't more Americans bothered by this??? :evil:

Trump is sending a message that our soldiers do not have to be held accountable for crimes against civilians and captured POWs and that is f****d up!

Last edited by TheCherokeeRosePrince on 21 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 12:57 pm

Trump is an idiot if he said that.....

I believe most rational people believe that Trump is an idiot for saying that.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 1:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump is an idiot if he said that.....

I believe most rational people believe that Trump is an idiot for saying that.

He actually did say it according to some news articles. But we all know that any news source that dares to criticize Trump or paint him in a bad light is "fake news".

And I imagine his MAGA cult are agreeing with him while denying that he ever said or meant that at the same time.

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject. ... r-n1065421

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 2:04 pm

We take men and brainwashed them and dehumanize them so they be fine wirh killing other humans, sorry but soldiers are killing machines. Take average i indoctrinated person and they have hard time killing others in war. That’s why military have to knock them down and rebuild them. So it’s no surprise when some begins to enjoy the killing.
We take the humanity out of them so they go kill for us. That’s why it’s hard for them to rejoin society after. War is horrible. Boot camp isn’t even for training for combat, that takes place after boot camp. It’s for erasing humanity and individuality. That’s while the Troops aren’t police and have hard times being police in occupation times. It’s why the militarization of police is so scary.

DHS was dehumanizing their agents, training them to shoot little kids, old people, and pregnant women, something that shocked most combat troops. That’s what really scares me.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 2:36 pm

Things like that REALLY makes me hate this country even more...

Seriously, what the f**k??? Americans LOVE to demonize their enemies for everything from Pearl Harbor to 9/11 and yet when our soldiers get caught doing the same evil s**t it's always somehow ok?

I really can't wait for the barbarians to come pounding down our doors while we overindulge in drunken orgies as the empire collapses around us. I'm sick of living in a nation ruled by scheming narcissists!

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 2:57 pm

Ok, I'm being overly dramatic again and I'm sorry.

But I'm still pissed about Trump doing this! Pardoning war criminals is BS!

Saying they deserve to not suffer the consequences of their crimes because soldiers have it so rough is as idiotic as wanting to release serial killers after only serving a few short years because "Their mommy never hugged them as a kid" :roll:

I get it now, America is a society that blames the victims and victimizes the criminals. The REAL reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold is because she is turning a blind eye to the crimes that our country commits and gets away with every day!

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 3:12 pm

*sigh* I'm too idealistic I think. :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 3:18 pm

Obama pardoned killers and such. I don’t see the logic in presidents doing it but maybe we don’t have all the information

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 4:40 pm

I didn't like Obama either.

But anyways:

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject ... 7573002%2F

I bet Trump jacks off in the mirror to his own delusions of greatness every day while these three sociopaths in the Navy are laughing their asses off and high fiving. People really disgust me.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 7:00 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
*sigh* I'm too idealistic I think. :(

Na. You just won't get liberals to care about real issues.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 9:22 pm

Tw1zty, an American soldier is not likely to get you. And if you were in trouble, or if we were ever to be invaded militarily, you would want a killing machine on your side. You are seriously going to drive yourself crazy worrying about all this stuff.

What are the things you have direct control over? Do you have a pet or a family member, friend, local cause that you feel passionately about? If so, channel your goodness into them. When I get especially worked up about something, I think of that saying, "be the change you wish to see in others." If you are being good to the people/pets/causes in your circle, you are doing everything within your power to spread kindness and compassion. Regular people like us don't get to do big things, like convene a military tribunal. But, we can do small things in a big way, like being kind to the homeless guy/gal on the corner. Or doing the dinner dishes for mom, etc... That's no small thing.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 9:32 pm

Too late! I'm already crazy. :jester:

One thing I do feel passionate about is divination (fortune telling). Seeing our fates hidden in the cards. ♡ ◇ :study: ♧ ♤

"Everyone wants to know their future, until they know their future..."

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 10:08 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
Too late! I'm already crazy. :jester:

One thing I do feel passionate about is divination (fortune telling). Seeing our fates hidden in the cards. ♡ ◇ :study: ♧ ♤

"Everyone wants to know their future, until they know their future..."

You aren't crazy, you're just high strung. Maybe you could set up a stand and help with fund raisers. Like half the proceeds go to charity, the other half to you.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2019, 11:47 pm

I'd rather give it ALL to charity, but most charities are scams.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/clint-lor ... -show-show

What a bunch of god damn sociopaths...